Seeking Artists/Cartoonist for Redesign Commissions

I am seeking an artist to draw some redesigns a couple of drawings of my characters(3 of them in total). What I am looking for the style is something similar to the modern cartoon styles(Steven Universe, Gravity Falls,etc). I am not looking for anything manga/anime at all.  

If your interested, just message or note me with your commission prices and work.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! I'm open for commissions and am definitely interested if you would like to take a look at my works and commission prices in the link below. You can provide a budget and we can see what works for you :) (Smile)

artofeira.wixsite.com/commissi…
Hi. I am an artist. In September there are several hours of drawing, in October I draw every day. I draw in different styles. If you'd like to give it a try, email me on Discord -Xicara#8175. I'm on Discord every day from 3 am to 5 pm (New York time). I make a sketch - after the approval of the sketch I will continue the drawing. payment is required in advance. If you want, you can watch how I draw in the stream. I spend 2 hours on 1 piece. The work is progressing quickly. To do this, you need to write down the working hours and pay for it. You can start - try for 1 hour - you have to pay $ 16. After payment I will add you to the work schedule.
Hi, im interested in working with you in drawing your characters! Here are some of my works and prices!
Jackie and Beth reference by Crozzarts   Sera the spellcaster by Crozzarts   Brook's cheering in by Crozzarts   DnD Tokens by Crozzarts   12312312 by Crozzarts  
Hi! i leave some examples of my work

Character Artwork Brunhilda 2 by Dalirya   Brunhilda Face Paint Test by Dalirya   Brunhilda Frontback  by Dalirya   Sketches by Dalirya   Tyn Character Design by Dalirya   Sienna Character Design by Dalirya  
Hi,  
If you need artist still.  I can offer my skills.
I work with 2D  and vector graphics. Do some character design\illustrations.

Mike.brushinwithlove by shchetochkin   6 by shchetochkin   Elfkingdom brushin by shchetochkin   Inst by shchetochkin   In trouble deep  by shchetochkin  

Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: https://justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/justicenaim/

Hello, I do a fusion of western/anime art. Here are some examples.
Lapis Lazuli - Hit The Diamond by aquadango   Lapis-Baja Wave by aquadango   Spinel - Other Friends by aquadango   Peridot- Shining Star by aquadango   Ralsei - Deltarune by aquadango   Hilda by aquadango   (READ DESC)2020 Commission Page [O P E N] by aquadango  
Interested. I charge base price of 15$ per character. 

Examples:

Fire Godess by wetumbrella6   18th century gentleman by wetumbrella6   Lighting Practice by wetumbrella6   Oc 2 by wetumbrella6   Practice by wetumbrella6   007 Fan Art by wetumbrella6   My first digital shaded portrait by wetumbrella6  
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

YouTube banner by sushy00   commission: dungeon 5 by sushy00   pink rose by sushy00   commission: dungeon 4 by sushy00 Horsea and the Horsea mermaid by sushy00

My prices are here:

August CommissionsHi there! I am looking for commissions for the month August! Currently 3 of 5 slots are open so I can start working on your artwork right now! 1. Zachary2. Alexandru3.4.5.Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com to request a commission. Here are the options you can choose from (you can also ask me for a quote when your option is not there): Pencil sketchPortrait: $11 USD Half-body: $17 USD Full-body: $23 USD (extra character +$10 USD) Biro Drawing Portrait: $16 USD Half-body: $22 USDFull-body: $33 USD (extra character + $15 USD)(to get the artwork colored it costs around the same as a digital painting) Cell-shading Portrait: $26 USD Half-body: $32 USD Full-body: $38 USD (extra character + $20 USD) Digital Painting Portrait: $36 USD Half-body: $47 USD Full-body: $63 USD (extra character + $25 USD) Icons (maximum size: 150x150 px) Flat-colored icon: $6 USD Cell-shaded icon: $11 USDDigitally painted icon: $17 USD (I make pixel icons too, those are the same price)  Animated icon: $23 USD Comics SFW comics only, NSFW comics are more expensive, depending on their content Pencilling/inking: $27 USD per page Basic coloring: +$29 USD per page Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com about commissions.  Want to see what I did for past clients? I have a commissions folder right here: sushy00.deviantart.com/gallery…... 

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
Hi! Here are some of my works!
some character designs by MikiJackson   Super Fighting Robot 11 by MikiJackson   Roll And Beat by MikiJackson   Family by MikiJackson   Bei Fong by MikiJackson   Connor the Coin Boi by MikiJackson   LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT THE MENAGERIEEEE by MikiJackson      
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
Hi!

Your project looks interesting. Maybe I can help out.

Margot as Harley Quinn by wakwham Lux and Ivy by wakwham Inktober 2019, day 15: Legend by wakwham Shazam by wakwham Marceline by wakwham Binary by wakwham Dhalsim by wakwham Muddy Waters by wakwham Ash by wakwham Big axed by wakwham Hale Berry as 80's Storm by wakwham

If you're interested, send me a note or e-mail me at martevertonp@gmail.com.

My other pages:
ArtStation | Instagram

Here is my commission price guide:

Comissions guide 2020 by wakwham
Hello, good night! I’m a digital artist and I’m interested in the job. I draw mostly semi-realism but I can draw cartoony styles and I’m sure I can do what you wish. Please send me a note if you’re interested 

Regular style:
Goddess Garnet by MoonlightGradients its over isnt it by MoonlightGradients

Cartoon:
Jana by MoonlightGradients
G'day :D
I am a young freelance artist and animator
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to art. 
( So if there's a particular style that you want, just send me a reference^^ ) 

I have a quick turnaround ( 1 - 3 days )
--------------------------------

I am interested in this position and I would like to apply ^^

I can offer a variety of art styles and replicate/mimic too

I'll be leaving other examples of my work ^^
( and proof that I can replicate art styles ) 

Cartoon Me  By Juneartcraft19 Dad1tnd-fullview by JuneArtCraft19 1591884366641 by JuneArtCraft19 1497614777348 by JuneArtCraft19 1590406258483 by JuneArtCraft19 1588379582428 by JuneArtCraft19 1588855541609 by JuneArtCraft19 Naru Taru opening by JuneArtCraft19 Scott Pilgrim by JuneArtCraft19 BAPE by JuneArtCraft19 Fairy God Parents by JuneArtCraft19 Simpsons by JuneArtCraft19 Animal Crossing by JuneArtCraft19 1583292353348 by JuneArtCraft19

More examples of my work :
---------------------------------

My prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: number of characters, specifications such as full body or head shot, coloured or not, background and other materials, or if a soft or cell shaded style is required. 
So, just tell me exactly what is your idea. 
The client is kept informed of the progress. 
I'll do my best to make you happy!!
I am really fast and hardworking, you will see ^^

I always start the sketch before the payment because the most important thing for me is making you feel secure

Here are other places where you can find me ( to know that I'm legit and for more examples) 

Feel free to message me here ( Most to least preferred way of communication ) 

Discord : 🌻 June 🌻#1838
Instagram : ( @juneartcraft.19 ) www.instagram.com/juneartcraft…
Email : JuneArtCraft19@gmail.com
DeviantArt : Note

🌻 June 🌻
Hi,

I´m a fantasy/sci-fi illustrator specialized in characters and creatures scenes and designs.

The price per character is 20$
You can send me a note or write me to blacknerea24@gmail.com If you are interested in my art.

Best Wishes.

Raven Fanart by Milynf    Loli by Milynf    Greg Fanart by Milynf    Luffy fanart by Milynf    Blossom FanArt by Milynf    Buttercup fanart by Milynf    Bubbles Fanart by Milynf    Untitled by Milynf
www.deviantart.com/fletchlad/j…
www.deviantart.com/fletchlad/j…

Hey, here's all my commission info, feel free to have a look at my gallery and let me know if you're interested.

Mario Bros - Handsome Wario by Fletchlad   RadicalRacerOC Entry - Ms. Flamingos by Fletchlad   Tails Gets Trolled Chpt.1 Cover Redraw by Fletchlad   Celebi Redesign 20-6-2020 by Fletchlad   Amino uumerouno Contest Entry 14-6-2020 by Fletchlad     Jay-Kayy Art Contest Entry - Xin by Fletchlad   Maria Reynolds 24-6-19 by Fletchlad   Speedy Cerviche by Fletchlad   Garfeld the Musical  by Fletchlad  

Hello, my name is Saioa. I am a young freelance artist. My principal Style is Cartoon, semi realistic and a bit of Manga. I love colorful drawings and sketch styles. I usually make fanarts but have designed some character based on the descriptions too. I am used to make forced and strange poses, I love them. My rate is 15€ per character and 20€ detailed backgrounds. Twitter: twitter.com/Sal_ien

Beastars by Saioaarte   Mao Mao by Saioaarte   Comission Jpeg by Saioaarte   Pastel Girl by Saioaarte   Bestars 2 by Saioaarte   Este by Saioaarte  
Hi! Im interested!

here are my sample works:
 eko999.deviantart.com/gallery/…
ONIpunk.jpeg by eko999 Warframe commission: Nidus by eko999 Mech Commission: Cherubim by eko999 
Mecha Scyther by eko999  Mecha Scizor mk1 by eko999 Genji Warframe sketch by eko999 
Anti-Venom by eko999 The Barbatos by eko999 Warframe commission: Nidus by eko999 

For rates and info, check out my journal post OPEN Commission page 2020 v2
or email me at: eriko_pedojan@yahoo.com