Looking for someone for a one time or maybe more, artist to draw some wedgie art for me.

I'm looking for a talented artist to draw me some wedgie art for a picture book I'm creating which depicts my life 😅

I'm looking for someone who's really talented but who is kinda quick with their art because I was planning on making it soon. That being said, it needs to look good, obviously haha.

Thank you!
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, here are some examples of my works and my prices ^^
Commission: Neraida by margaretel Commission: Diane by margaretel Commission: Abeei by margaretel The Two of Cups by margaretel WIP :) by margaretel Tree by margaretel Commissions by margaretel
Hi! I am interested!
My style is sooo flexible and I am very fast!
Here are some examples:
Noodle bar open at night by juspeczik Neon lights wallpaper by juspeczik Concept art: Volur witch from Blood Rage by juspeczik Commission done for SpiceCream by juspeczik Sonia [Commission artwork] by juspeczik DnD illustration: Valar wizards and the High Ogre by juspeczik Angel dust bust |Hazbin hotel| by juspeczik Vaggie |Hazbin hotel| by juspeczik
As you may see I've got a very, very flexible style for satisfy every request.

Price sheet:

Commissions Price sheet!Headshots: €3-5 eachHalf body: €5-10 eachFull body: €7-20 eachOnly lineart: €4-8 eachChibi characters: €5-10 eachNon flat background have a surplus of €2-€20 in base to the complexityI accept NSFW and it has a surplus of €5-€25 in base of the theme (excluded headshots)Every species and chara allowed

If you are interested send me a note or for a direct contact send me a mail to: juspeczik@gmail.com
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxNod La la la la I am a dummy! 
Not sure what do you mean by wedgie? xD but I can draw pretty fast if you're going for flat color or cellshade. I'm a fulltime illustrator with 3 years experience.
Send me a message with the number of pages, size of illustrations (spreadsheet, fullpage, halfpage or quart page) and deadline so I can make an estimate of the costs :)
Portfolio: www.PaulaEdith.com

Art on DA:

Shirayuki Hime by PaulaEdith   Supervivientes Ver2 by PaulaEdith   Aliento De Fuego by PaulaEdith   The Doctors by PaulaEdith   God Of Death by PaulaEdith  

Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…