Details

July 30
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

Comic artist needed $200+ per page but must keep in touch in a timely manner

:iconredlone:
redlone Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020
Looking for a comic artist for a 48 page comic issue, I will consider any art style. Black and white or color, it just depends on the art style to me.  Manga artists can also apply.  The artist needs to be reliable and professional and respond to my messages within at least a day or two or send progress updates.  I am not looking for someone who will "ghost" after a few pages.

Payment by paypal.  The method that works best seems to be: artist sends sketch, I send first half payment after approval of sketch, artist sends finished page, I send second half payment, artist sends large file of the page.  But other methods can be arranged if necessary.

Please post your art samples below or send a note with them.  I can use the new"chat" feature too, but prefer the other two methods.  Discord or e-mail are probably the best options to send pages, script info, references, etc to.

Thank you for your time.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icongjsgraphicartist:
gjsgraphicartist Featured By Owner 16 hours ago  New Deviant
Hi Redlone,

I am interested in the project if you are still looking for an comic artist. I pride myself on maintaining consistent communication with my clients and reliability and have years of experience as an illustrator. Please get back to me if you like my work and feel that my style would fit with your project.  Included are some samples and if you would like to see more samples and/or page art that I have done please don't hesitate to contact me here or through my email at grahamjamessisk@gmail.com. Thanks for your time. 

Front-Cover-HH by gjsgraphicartist   LoveandLoathing-Teaser by gjsgraphicartist   TheRavine-Teaser-Poster by gjsgraphicartist   BloodSweatandTears-p2 by gjsgraphicartist   LoveandLoathing-p1 by gjsgraphicartist   LaLlorna--PromoPoster-Purple by gjsgraphicartist   LaLlorona-PosterComic by gjsgraphicartist   Cthulhu-Sojourn-Card-Color by gjsgraphicartist   BrideofFrankenstein Illustration Color by gjsgraphicartist   Victorian Horror Scene by gjsgraphicartist   AlamoPage1 by gjsgraphicartist   AlamoPage6 by gjsgraphicartist   BrideofFrankenstein Illustration Color by gjsgraphicartist    
:iconmsalaza:
msalaza Featured By Owner 21 hours ago
Hello people. my name is marcelo salaza. I'm an artist comic.
And I'm looking for paid work!
And I work for more than 10 years in the comics market.
I've worked in some publishers such as: Image comic, Zenescope, Action Labs, Markósia, Titan Comics among others. These are some links of my styles. feel safe that I'm a professional. I will deliver whatever you ask of me.
I have a pdf with other more current arts.
Contact me, and I send this pdf.
Thank you very much in advance.
I look forward to working with your projects.
pages noir dark:
albun 1:
imgur.com/gallery/nP1wgs7
albun 2: imgur.com/gallery/SYpEwFJ

page tests and comics:
albun 3:
imgur.com/gallery/MdxHulV
:iconjusticenaim:
JusticeNaim Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Professional
Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaim/
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey. i can draw
:icongermanpasti:
germanpasti Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Hi, I'm interested in the proposal. Here is a sample of my black and white style and some color images.
Regards.
Mausoleo by germanpasti TerrorPatagonia by germanpasti pyramid. Inner. by germanpasti Isla by germanpasti    flying by germanpasti fragmento comic terror by germanpasti

:iconjay2d:
Jay2d Featured By Owner 2 days ago
01 Aurora by Jay2d   02 Aurora. by Jay2d   05 Aurora. by Jay2d   06 Aurora by Jay2d   15 Aurora by Jay2d   16 Aurora by Jay2d  
:iconesar2016:
esar2016 Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
Hola me llamo Emmanuel Robledo y tengo 39 años y soy de la ciudad de Rosario Santa Fe Argentina, les dejo unos enlaces para que vean mis trabajos ...

www.facebook.com/ Esarilustraciones / 
www.instagram.com/ esarobledo /
:iconcarlxborlaembalzado:
carlxborlaembalzado Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
I am interested..here’s the link of my artworks..

www.instagram.com/carl_embalza…

$20/page
:iconmiu-ne:
miu-ne Featured By Owner Edited 5 days ago   Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested in your project!

Here are pages of a manga comic I drew in the past

SA Page 01 final by miu-ne SA Page 02 final by miu-ne SA PAGE 03 final by miu-ne SA Page 04 final by miu-ne
:iconpa5cal:
pa5cal Featured By Owner 6 days ago

Hello Redlone,

I can create the art you need. I am a comic book and graphic novel illustrator, and general fantasy illustrator.
When applicable, I enhance my work with the help of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator,
especially when complex elements are needed. All of my coloring is done in Photoshop.
Here are samples of my art.

> Pascal 

page 5 by pa5cal    That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 01 by pa5cal   That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 02 by pa5cal    That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 03 by pa5cal    That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 09 by pa5cal    That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 05 by pa5cal    That Good Old Human Spirit Chapter 1 04 by pa5cal    Gehenna Comic p. 1 by pa5cal    Superman vs Thanos - Comic portfolio chap. 1, p 2 by pa5cal    Superman vs Thanos - Comic portfolio chap. 1, p 5 by pa5cal    Superman vs Thanos - Comic portfolio chap. 1, p 4 by pa5cal    Black Winter p. 7 by pa5cal    Page 15 by pa5cal    page 6 by pa5cal    Gehenna Comic p. 11 by pa5cal    Backpack by pa5cal    Superman 3 Vera [actress Annie Ross] by pa5cal    Darth Vader by pa5cal

:iconwtartscene:
wtartscene Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
Hi there,

My name is Wayne and I would like to give your project a shot, here's my gallery link to checkout my work.  www.deviantart.com/wtartscene
:iconmateusfelipecomicart:
mateusfelipecomicart Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Sample:Red sonja,Conan pag1,2 by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart   Sample:Red sonja,Conan pag03 by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart   Sample:Red sonja,Conan pag04 by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart                                         Tarzan fanart by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart   Gambit fanart by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart   the last of us fanart by Mateus C. Felipe by mateusfelipecomicart  
:iconvaughanstudio:
vaughanstudio Featured By Owner 6 days ago
My name is Pietro Vaughan, i am noir comic book artist and I would like to present my portfolio for you.

My social medias:

Linkedin: www.linedin.com/in/pietrovaughane

Instagram: www.Instagram.com/pietrovaughaauthor 
Email: pietrovaughan@gmail.com 

I have several years of experience in the production of comics, illustrations and storyboard.with publications in several countries. I add some samples

Thank you for your attention

Graciously

Pietro Vaughan

Page1.1 by vaughanstudio   Neoknightspg2 by vaughanstudio  

:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner 6 days ago
Hi there! I would live to work with you!
Pink  by sanah20   0d76bf81-d09c-4e60-ae5c-8df41ad6053d by sanah20   E9b6c93a-aae3-411a-94e8-4ee25c08cb02 by sanah20   1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   0463516b 2239 4ba9 Ae35 38bcddab4e48 By Sanah20 De by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconlite33:
lite33 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi ~^ ^~
My name is Artem and I am a beginner artist and I am learning to draw
I live alone in the Russian-occupied Donbas
I will be interested In your opinion and your help is important

preferably human or human-like characters : )

head - 20$
half - 30$
full body - 45$

a lot of complex parts +10-15$
additional item +3-10$
NSFW +15$
background +10-15$

Payment PayPal
I work only on an advance payment or you can pay 50% before the sketch and 50% after the sketch stage ^ ^

my character portfolio: www.deviantart.com/lite33/gall…

priest concept by lite33   Marie de La Grange by lite33   Christ-chan by lite33   red crusader by lite33   slavic elf by lite33   Knight of the Countess by lite33   priestess doodle by lite33  
:iconeijda:
Eijda Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, i'm interested with this. I hope we can work together, send me note if you interested after see my sample in my gallery..
:iconbracchimanuel:
bracchimanuel Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020
Hi, I'm a published comic artist, (IDW-Disney, Boom Studio, Sergio Bonelli Editore...) I'm very intresting on your proposal. Here you find my portfolio: manuelbracchi.crevado.com/.                                                                110157927 294648445183427 7488537043188355763 N by bracchimanuel     116434429 1637100343131584 8362009482594796536 N by bracchimanuel   Ydgn 003 001a by bracchimanuel   Ydgn 003 020a by bracchimanuel   Ydgn 003 014a by bracchimanuel   111149350 1185106085155740 1407673230685852933 N by bracchimanuel   colore manuel prova Copy by bracchimanuel   BraSH0707jpg by bracchimanuel   20200701080350-10402814 by bracchimanuel   SUPERSONS CopyX by bracchimanuel   BraTMNT0707jpg by bracchimanuel   Bra04SW0707jpg by bracchimanuel   powe girl Copy by bracchimanuel  
:iconpauscorpi:
pauscorpi Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020
Hello, I’m Pau, a London-based professional illustrator and comics colourist. I just wanted to quickly express my interest in more info on your artist call. My portfolio and basic commission info is below:
https://pauscorpi.com
hello@pauscorpi.com
You’re welcome to e-mail me (I don't check or update DA)if you would like to discuss further. Thank you! ~Pau

:iconerickulto:
Erickulto Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
NOTE or CHat me if interested thank you

If Arnold Was Thor by Erickulto EricVERSIONS: Himura Battousai by Erickulto Spider Man WIP by Erickulto Hut! Hut! Hike! by Erickulto OLD MAN by Erickulto Negative separation OT by Erickulto OC Contract Killer by Erickulto O.C. Droven Foxstrot by Erickulto The Final Combat by Erickulto UB OCs squad by Erickulto
:icontomorrow78:
tomorrow78 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello!

Sounds good. Feel free to check my gallery here

www.deviantart.com/tomorrow78/…

Best Regards,
Zoran
:iconclaudiacangini:
ClaudiaCangini Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi!

Have a look at my gallery and see if my style suits you.

If you want to talk, discuss rates and such , kindly send a note or email me at claudiacangini@gmail.com as I may miss a reply here.

Thanks!
Scraps - Page 01 by ClaudiaCangini   Scraps - Page 09 by ClaudiaCangini   Comic double page by ClaudiaCangini   The Warrior Series - Episode 19 part 1 by ClaudiaCangini   The Warrior Series - Episode 18 part 3 by ClaudiaCangini   Lionheart - Page 1 by ClaudiaCangini   Lionheart - Page 4 by ClaudiaCangini   The Magic Fire #5 by ClaudiaCangini   The Magic Fire #3 by ClaudiaCangini  
:iconnoliverlowdy:
noliverlowdy Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020   General Artist

Hello

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity! If you get a moment please feel free to have a browse through my online folios at:

www.instagram.com/noliverlowdy…

www.deviantart.com/noliverlowd…

I can be contacted at noliverlowdy@gmail.com

I hope that you see something that you like and that I hear from you soon, if not all the best with your project!

Regards

w

:iconmad-ram:
Mad-Ram Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
Hello,
My Life at War-Page 164 Lettered by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 231 Lettered by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 232 Lettered by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 176 by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 261 Unlettered by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 262 by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 272 by Mad-Ram My Life at War-Page 285 Lettered by Mad-Ram
Samples from an ongoing webcomic I've worked on with my writer for the past 9 years.
Full color, mainly lineless. Can design vehicles, environments, and characters with varied body shapes and skin tones.
Thank you for your consideration.
:iconfreakyvicky:
FreakyVicky Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I am a freelance illustrator who finished a commission to be the illustrator and finishing colorist of the upcoming comic book Northstars Volume Holiday friends from Action Lab Comics. Now I am looking for a new project.

Commission by FreakyVicky Book cover: Be friendly! by FreakyVicky Coloring book: Color True Myths! by FreakyVicky Sketch / Pencil comic test by FreakyVicky Cool Uncle: Waffle by FreakyVicky Sneak Peek 2 Northstars by FreakyVicky

Portfolio: freakvicky.wixsite.com/freakyv…

E-mail: scholtesnadine@hotmail.com
:iconkingballmedia:
kingballmedia Featured By Owner Edited Jul 31, 2020  New Deviant
:iconmoonlightgradients:
MoonlightGradients Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
Hello, good night! I’m a digital artist and I’m interested in the job. I have experience working in a similar project and I’ll make sure to always answer you as soon as possible (it won’t take longer than a few hours). Because of currency differences, I can work for you with a special price, what about around $150? Please note me if interested, the money will help me with college expenses 

Goddess Garnet by MoonlightGradients Shego by MoonlightGradients Rajadao by MoonlightGradients Pidges Room by MoonlightGradients Kipo and Wolf by MoonlightGradients
:iconheizemberg:
Heizemberg Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
SoulCard Duel 162 C by Heizemberg   Fisura 13 by Heizemberg   Habitando la psicoesfera by Heizemberg   Page color by Heizemberg   130 by Heizemberg  

Mature Content

FSH!! by Heizemberg
  Page color by Heizemberg    SCD 87 c by Heizemberg  
:iconpaulikitt:
Paulikitt Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
Hey there! I'm interested in it. Please let me know in case you like my style!
Hi there. If you like my art please DM me with further details on what characters you'd like!
Winter times by Paulikitt   Cuarentine by Paulikitt   Spotted by Paulikitt   Nurse~ by Paulikitt   [Commission] Holly Hoyle (Lavender Whataley) OC by Paulikitt   Scrap by Paulikitt    BnW by Paulikitt   Page 2 by Paulikitt
:iconfuytski:
Fuytski Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, I'm interested.

Bane of the Khyralax by Fuytski   Bane of the Khyralax by Fuytski   My Vessel's Life by Fuytski   Cds-03 by Fuytski   now she is not alone by Fuytski   Anime Couple by Fuytski pink panther by Fuytski   So cold by Fuytski  
:iconsakura-streetfighter:
sakura-streetfighter Featured By Owner Edited 6 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! 
I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. 
I recently made my own visual novel and I'm looking for professional people to work with, either for commercial or personal purpose.
I'm interested to draw for you if my art style is to your likings. Here is an example of my work.
Makise Kurisu illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Makise Kurisu Sprites by sakura-streetfighter Chani (commission) by sakura-streetfighter        Visual novel sprites - Rem by sakura-streetfighter   The pircture of Dorian Gray by sakura-streetfighter Acker by sakura-streetfighter    Castiel wedding (comission) by sakura-streetfighter   Raymond by sakura-streetfighter    Winter memory by sakura-streetfighter    Garden illustration by sakura-streetfighter    Room at noon by sakura-streetfighter   Library by sakura-streetfighter     Jo Yi Seo by sakura-streetfighter  
Carmilla by sakura-streetfighter   Ruth by sakura-streetfighter   Alexander by sakura-streetfighter   Aiden by sakura-streetfighter    

My prices start by 18$ minimum to 66$ maximum, it all depends on the type of drawing and your character.

For more details here on my commission list :

Commission ListCURRENT STATUS: [OPEN] Bullet; Green
Only   

Note: You can ask for which tool you prefer : Pencil or Ink + for a flat colored backgrounds ! 

Bullet; Red YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO 

✘ Claiming the artwork as yours.
✘ Remove any part of my signature from artwork.
✘ Sell prints of it or sell use of the file in any way.
✘ Post or publish sketches, previews steps, original file of my work somewhere.
I hope you have a great day ! Take care !

Your artwork shall be delivered in 1-3 days ! 

You can find more of my work on my instagram : saku.chann

Here is also my email adress : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com

If you have any question don't hesitate to message me !

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day !
:iconmonoaxe:
monoaxe Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'd love to work with you! You can add me on discord Bong#5641  Oneee2000 by monoaxe   Two by monoaxe   Photo 2020-07-30, 9 48 03 PM by monoaxe   Bbbbb1 by monoaxe   Cars-2 by monoaxe   Glug -4 by monoaxe   Kukikkkkcontest by monoaxe   Teir by monoaxe   Kek -2 by monoaxe   Ykaieddjdjdj-9 by monoaxe   Boop-2 by monoaxe  
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my comics:

commission: dungeon 4 by sushy00   machina J11 by sushy00   commission: dungeon 2 by sushy00   commission: dungeon 1 by sushy00   12212019 by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
:iconziulmitomante:
ziulmitomante Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

Hi, my name is Luis Santamarina, i´m an comic author from Argentina.

Here are some samples pages of my work. www.dropbox.com/s/5yee6j6c2b20…

www.mitomante.com.ar 

www.instagram.com/mitomante

Mail: santamarinaluis@gmail.com

Thanks!

KBT Ep01 Cover logo by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante   Untitled by ziulmitomante  

:iconhunuyeugay69:
hunuyeugay69 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 31, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hi, I'm an active artist who will send you update about the process everyday.
here is some of my sample.
please email me if you interest

Mature Content

Commission open by hunuyeugay69

1 by hunuyeugay69   2 by hunuyeugay69  
:iconza-drawing:
ZA-Drawing Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
hello, i'm interested in doing this.
I usually send updates often, and reply within a day.

www.artstation.com/zaidaliahme…
www.artstation.com/zaidaliahme…
:iconhoosiermouse:
hoosiermouse Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Good morning! See samples of my work and some pages I did for ASJ41.

Dsy 250: Rosalind and Luma by hoosiermouse   Day 237: Hobgoblin by hoosiermouse   Scratchaday 236: Gorilla Grodd by hoosiermouse   Scratchaday 223: Modok  by hoosiermouse   Scratchaday 217: Thanos by hoosiermouse  
ASJ Page 1 by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 2 by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 3 by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 4 by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 4 Take two by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 5 by hoosiermouse   ASJ Page 6 by hoosiermouse  
:iconradisty:
radisty Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
hello 

my style is more into semi realist with soft shading and i can do detailed background with 3d program 
here is my recent work 
Page 7 Lettered by radisty   Page 1 Lettered by radisty   Page 1 Color 2 by radisty   Page 2 Color by radisty    Page 6 Lettered by radisty   Page 9 Lettered by radisty  

and yeah please check out my commission info here 
commission info

thank you
:iconfickleflame:
FickleFlame Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello Redlone,
Here are my samples: www.artstation.com/xander
And you can also find my resume in the "about" section.

I use Google Drive for the high res files but apart from that your terms are acceptable.

Thank you for your consideration,
The very best,
Alexander Lidström
___
Fickleflame #9466
:icontriple--eight:
triple--eight Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional General Artist
Page-1 by triple--eight Page-2 by triple--eight Page-3 by triple--eight PAGE-4 ygr by triple--eight Page-5 by triple--eight Hello there, really interested to help You provide the comic artworks. Feel free to chat me back for more chat and interview related to my services. Thank You for read and, stay safe!
:iconesonxee:
Esonxee Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  New Deviant
Not sure I did this right, but hey I'm willing to look stupid for $200 a page
hit me up on discord tattooedsheep#8571, or email me at tattooedsheep@gmail.com
Line Art Comic Page 1 by Esonxee Mage by Esonxee
:icon0vincent0:
0vincent0 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional General Artist
:iconxartofdylan:
xArtofDylan Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Open for commission by xArtofDylan
my discord: ArtofDylan#3006
:iconskyanddeadloxfan:
SkyAndDeadloxFan Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello! Feel free to look at my portfolio if you're still looking!

:iconmiyancaoi:
Miyancaoi Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there,
I am ANCA - a freelancer digital artist based in Indonesia.
I am available all the time for commission work and I am interested with your project.
I can work with any kind of anime style coloring, for both SOFT SHADING and CELL SHADING
My work flow is depend on the complexity of the piece, I need 3 days to a week in finishing my art
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work, but mostly I start in $75.

And here some sample arts of mine...

SOFT SHADING
COMMISSION FROM FACEBOOK by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

GAME SPIRITE by Miyancaoi
LET THE SUNSHINE IN by Miyancaoi LESLEY THE CHEERGUNNER by Miyancaoi SUMMER of 1997 by Miyancaoi PONY TAIL by Miyancaoi
CELL SHADING
COMMISSION : NARUTOxHAKU #5 by Miyancaoi COMMISSION from SKETCHMOB #2 : ARISE YAMAMOTO by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

COMMISSION : OBITOxSAKURA #2 by Miyancaoi

Hope these suit you...

For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.
:iconilshatass:
ilshatass Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020

Hello.

My job

www.deviantart.com/ilshatass/g…

Waiting for your answer

:iconhuagi:
huagi Featured By Owner Edited Jul 30, 2020

Dear Mr .redlone

I’m a  illustrator, I'd like to apply for your projects comics illustration , Please consider me ,I'm from philippines, please check my gallery here:www.deviantart.com/huagi/galle…, or email me @ huagimuyo@gmail.com

Best Regards,

victor

:icongameshield:
gameshield Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
Add a Comment: