Comic artist needed $200+ per page but must keep in touch in a timely manner

Looking for a comic artist for a 48 page comic issue, I will consider any art style. Black and white or color, it just depends on the art style to me.  Manga artists can also apply.  The artist needs to be reliable and professional and respond to my messages within at least a day or two or send progress updates.  I am not looking for someone who will "ghost" after a few pages.

Payment by paypal.  The method that works best seems to be: artist sends sketch, I send first half payment after approval of sketch, artist sends finished page, I send second half payment, artist sends large file of the page.  But other methods can be arranged if necessary.

Please post your art samples below or send a note with them.  I can use the new"chat" feature too, but prefer the other two methods.  Discord or e-mail are probably the best options to send pages, script info, references, etc to.

Thank you for your time.
Comments110
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
heres my latest manga example!  AA Festival Comic by elite-handcuffs

are you going for a webtoon style ?
Hi! I'm interested, if you still need. 

Special Agents by Mechanictress   Rei and Makoto hanging out by Mechanictress   Ken Masters by Mechanictress   Tifa by Mechanictress   Chibi Mu by Mechanictress   Uraraka by Mechanictress  
Hello, my name is Diego, I am a comic artist and graphic designer, I am interested in your project, I make commissions of any kind at the digital level and work with the styles: American comic, Japanese manga, humorous caricature and drawings for children's and youth stories , the prices will depend of the time or deadline, the type of work and the complexity of this but I adapt to what the client wants and we can talk about it to make a deal, if you wish you can see my graphic work and contact me to the next links:

E-mail: damnartista79@gmail.com
Instagram: damnartista79
DeviantArt portfolio: www.deviantart.com/damnartista…
Artstation: www.artstation.com/diegomantil…

I receive payments by paypal and western union,

I'm to order.

Sample of my work:

Batman Plano 5 by damnartista79   Plano 5 Pagina 2 by damnartista79   The Batman Page 1 by damnartista79   The Batman Page 2 by damnartista79   Car race commission by damnartista79   Horror comic commission by damnartista79   Salomon comic commission color by damnartista79   The Man of Steel by damnartista79   Black Widow Vs Taskmaster by damnartista79   Baby Yoda by damnartista79   Joker by damnartista79   Batman Vs Bane Black and white by damnartista79   Mazinger Z by damnartista79   Daredevil by damnartista79   Cover to the single Comic of Borrador band by damnartista79  
Hi there, my rate is $5 for non-colored artwork and $10 for colored artwork.

VENGEANCE by RafalLegatus Phade of Wayne Thomason by RafalLegatus Kingpin VS Lex Luthor by RafalLegatus Snikt Logan by RafalLegatus ACTION STAR by RafalLegatus
Hi Redlone! I am willing, interested and would love to help you with the comic page you want to do cause im looking for active commissions. I made many manga, comics and character designs so far and also im always keep in touch with my clients, responding in every message and updating details and info about the project. Here are some of my samples, hope you like it!

a.c.e. comics commission 1 by denzelberg a.c.e. comics commission 2 by denzelberg a.c.e. comics commission 3 by denzelberg Mr. Frost meets Justin by denzelberg sample comic page by denzelberg Untitled by denzelberg Untitled by denzelberg Untitled by denzelberg Untitled by denzelberg my manga sample 3 by denzelberg my manga sample 2 by denzelberg

If you want to see my other works, visit this link www.deviantart.com/denzelberg
So if your interested and you want to work with me, kindly message me via email ehmstudio@yahoo.com or send me a note :) 
I'm also open for chibi, portrait, poster, comics, etc.
Expecting for your reply! Thanks in advance! 
Hi, 
I´m interested in your proposal.
This is my job. Greetings!
pyramid. Inner. by germanpasti historical character by germanpasti Mausoleo by germanpasti comic page by germanpasti TerrorPatagonia by germanpasti
Hi, I'm interested in your proposal, at the moment I just finished producing a short animation and now I'm free, I'm really looking to get more active with commissions. My style of drawing and artistic discipline is very versatile, so I adapt to any style or type of drawing. You can visit my profile or my instagram. If you are interested, do not hesitate to write to me at eljescer2.0@gmail.com.

I leave him some jobs.

Regards

Mature Content

Test comic page by eljescer

Mature Content

Big Tits test Color! by eljescer
  Bushido DeathMask by eljescer   Pinup! by eljescer  

Mature Content

Riding a Bombshell by eljescer
  Sailor moon Redraw by eljescer  

Mature Content

Shokushu Goukan Time! by eljescer
  Ed Wood Abduction. Plan 9 from outer space by eljescer   The Batman by eljescer  

Mature Content

Vetala color test by eljescer

Mature Content

A naugthy girl by eljescer

The Walking Dead Personalized Cover by benjgalutan   Breakhold manga page commission 2 by benjgalutan   Breakhold manga commission by benjgalutan   X23 fan art cover by benjgalutan   Sam and Dean fan art comics commission by benjgalutan   MANGA PAGE 1 by benjgalutan   comic page sample by benjgalutan  Im interested. You can email me at benjiegalutan@gmail.com
Hi, I'm interested
Here are samples from a manga comic I drew in the past
SA Page 01 final by miu-ne SA Page 02 final by miu-ne SA PAGE 03 final by miu-ne SA Page 04 final by miu-ne
Hi. I'm interested.
Hi,

If you need a colorist for your project I'd love to offer my services. Here are some examples of my work.

Batman and Villains by busch-art Aquaman full page by busch-art Blue Beetle 11 Page 07 Inks by busch-art VALEN THE OUTCAST 2 - page 8 by busch-art
Hi,
I'm so interested,note sent
Thanks
Hello :D my commissions are open, here are my prices: COMMISSION INFO

And here are examples of my work:

Madagascar Day Gecko by LauraRamirez   Lee Epic Pose by LauraRamirez   Black Mambas - Page by LauraRamirez   Cute Fluffy T-Rex with feathers by LauraRamirez   Harajuku girl by LauraRamirez   Asian Jungle by LauraRamirez

Thank you for your time, good day :wave: 
let's talk^^

Bnl 004 by LEOSVON   Bnl 005 by LEOSVON   Battle and Love 008 009 by LEOSVON   Battle and Love 010 011 by LEOSVON   Thedarknes by LEOSVON   CSC ver 008 009 by LEOSVON   IronViolet 005-006 by LEOSVON   IronViolet 007-008 by LEOSVON IronViolet 019-020 by LEOSVON  
Hello, I'm illustrator, but also I can make a comic like this.
If you interested, you can contact me to: faizalirfandi@gmail.com or you can find my Discord account.
Thank you for the opportunity :D
Komik Sampel Fiverr by furaki1994   BRR stage 3 prolog c english by furaki1994   Sample Komik English by furaki1994  

Hola mi nombre es Emmanuel Robledo y tengo 39 años y les dejo algunos enlaces para que vean mi trabajo .... https: / /www.youtube.com/c / ElviejoRamón Tengo Facebook: www.facebook.com/Esarilustraci… Tengo instagram: www.instagram.com/elviejoram&#… https: //www.instagram. com / esarobledo /
Hey there! in case you need a letterer, I'm available

I have years of experience lettering comics. I can do dialogues, SFX, title and credits pages.
My rate is $10 per page (PayPal only).
I can be contacted at: rjjoffice@gmail.com
I can also translate and letter your comics from English or German to Spanish for the same rate of $10 per page.
I look forward to hearing from you!
You can find more samples of my work here:
krugos.com/jahch.html
R 1 by atagunilhan   2 by atagunilhan   4 by atagunilhan   5 by atagunilhan   6 by atagunilhan   7 by atagunilhan   14 by atagunilhan   13 by atagunilhan   12 by atagunilhan   10 by atagunilhan   2 by atagunilhan   1 by atagunilhan   16 by atagunilhan       
Hello, I'm a freelance artist and I would like to work with you on your project. I can respond at a timely manner, and give updates on the progress of the comic pages. 

Behance: www.behance.net/MYoungartworks
Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaim/
Hello redlone. I sent you a note with samples and page rates.
Thank you very much.

Ariel.
Hello people. my name is marcelo salaza. I'm an artist comic.
And I'm looking for paid work!
And I work for more than 10 years in the comics market.
I've worked in some publishers such as: Image comic, Zenescope, Action Labs, Markósia, Titan Comics among others. These are some links of my styles. feel safe that I'm a professional. I will deliver whatever you ask of me.
I have a pdf with other more current arts.
Contact me, and I send this pdf.
Thank you very much in advance.
I look forward to working with your projects.
pages noir dark:
albun 1:
imgur.com/gallery/nP1wgs7
albun 2: imgur.com/gallery/SYpEwFJ

page tests and comics:
albun 3:
imgur.com/gallery/MdxHulV