PODCAST LOGO and POSTER

Hello Deviants!

I want to commission someone (or more than one artist) to create a logo and poster for me. 

LOGO - The logo will be used for the website and promotional materials, and possible merchandise. - $175.00 - I would like to use the symbol of a dragonfly with the word.

I want a poster that can be used for promotions, social media, and possible merchandise. I like the design of old concert posters from San Francisco/Sunset Strip. 1960s psychedelic, Ramones, etc.  vibe. - $200.00

The podcast is called Dragonfly. It's music related. Think rock/hip hop. I have attached some ideas of what I like.

I have several projects coming up and ideally we will have an ongoing relationship. My current team we have worked together for three years.

We are on an indie budget but you will receive full credit and link to your work. If you have other suggestions let me know.

Deviant Art I like Psychedelic Poster by PsyVektor  

Woman Psychedelic Art Design Portrait by Bluedarkat   Piper at the Gates of Dawn by GabeRios      Galactic Dragonfly by Cold-Creature          
Ouija Board - Planchette Detail by scumbugg                 
Ouija Board - Art Detail by scumbugg      

Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I am interested in the project and have done much logo and poster design. Below are a few examples of my work and if you would like to see more samples please contact me on here.  Thanks for your time.

AmericanKhiladi-SM by gjsgraphicartist   TheDegenerates-JaanKhana-MoviePoster-ForSocialMedi by gjsgraphicartist   LaLlorna--PromoPoster-Purple by gjsgraphicartist   Pandora by gjsgraphicartist   BrideofFrankenstein Illustration Color by gjsgraphicartist   TheRavine-Teaser-Poster by gjsgraphicartist   CthulhuCardTarrot by gjsgraphicartist   Thecannabisrockspodcastour-logo by gjsgraphicartist      
Hi! I'm Fariz Muzakki, a freelance digital artist. I accept any request for graphic and logo design.

I'm interested in designing the logo & poster for podcast channel along with your budget i.e. USD 175 for the logo and USD 200 for the poster.

Here are some samples of my works.

www.deviantart.com/muzakkidesi…

Final Testament logo by muzakkidesignworks   Auraverse logo by muzakkidesignworks   Zero Desu logo by muzakkidesignworks   The Airsoft Kid logo by muzakkidesignworks   Scorpio logo by muzakkidesignworks   Rara Dahana logo by muzakkidesignworks   Knightylol logo by muzakkidesignworks   Coffee Bean Creations logo by muzakkidesignworks   MysteryGift logo by muzakkidesignworks   Kombat logo by muzakkidesignworks   Yottapocalypse logo by muzakkidesignworks   Empire Consulting logo by muzakkidesignworks

Let me know if you are interested to hire me! I'm quickly responsive to email (farizmuzakkialfatih@gmail.com) and Discord (muzakki91#7944).
Hello, I'm interested. Here's some examples of my work:

the geometric series by AdrianKendallArt   medical madness (commission) by AdrianKendallArt   Preservation by AdrianKendallArt   Naga by AdrianKendallArt   eyescream by AdrianKendallArt

If you have any questions, DM me or email me at adriankendallart@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hey there!

I will work at a rate significantly under your listed pricing. $40.00 for the logo, $40.00 for the poster ($80.00 total). Here is a link to my portfolio: dystoth.com . Send me a direct message here or add me on discord! Dystoth#4669

Growing Vagabond by Dystoth   Consumption by Dystoth   Bridging Cold by Dystoth   Gutter Soup by Dystoth   Favourite Spot by Dystoth   Connected by Dystoth   Tori Torture Portrait Study by Dystoth   Self Portrait by Dystoth Dreamed Away by Dystoth  
Interested :D, I`ll put some of my related sample here, if you`re interested please let me know by sending me an email me at wenartgunadi(at)g mail(dot)com

Regards,
Wenart

Skyphoenix by Wenart Grim Reaper by Wenart Dividing the sea by Wenart Sunburst game by Wenart vestinel and hacker paradise logo by Wenart Undersea by Wenart
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxNod La la la la I am a dummy! 

Medusa Marvel Pose Study By Carlogarde Dduti7s-ful by CarloGarde   CCI07232020 0003 copy (2) by CarloGarde   CCI07232020 0002 copy by CarloGarde           Cci07232020 0007 by CarloGarde   Cci07232020 0005 by CarloGarde   Cci07232020 0004 by CarloGarde      CCI12072020color3 copy by CarloGarde     Titania Carlogarde copy by CarloGarde   Ddpvypm-9b6e9273-c734-435b-8856-68204871aa94 by CarloGarde   Garde Marquez by CarloGarde  Please check meout. Looking forward.
Hello! This sounds like a brilliant project. I have some works that are similar to the style of the purple dragonfly image that you have referenced.

Untitled Artwork 1 (1) by ashleyartsey   Untitled Artwork 2 (1) by ashleyartsey   Koi Fish by ashleyartsey   Untitled Artwork (1) by ashleyartsey  

I am pretty flexible in terms of style and can accommodate to your preferences.

please let me know if you are interested in my style of work! If you have any queries, feel free to drop me a message.
I'm very interested with the poster art.
My gallery here

Email : whiteguardianart@gmail.com
Hi, how would I be interested in working on this project with youI focus more on logos
... I am available, you can contact me at lizdey2907@gmail.com in my home you will find some of my arts
Hey man!

I am interested and i think i am fit on the job you are offering

heres some sample of my works:

LOGO:
LOGO DESIGNS by KRISTOPAPERTOPER   Pressure Auto Logo by KRISTOPAPERTOPER

TSHIRT DESIGN:
Diamond Dust Skull Rose Design by KRISTOPAPERTOPER Flipped Design for DYNAMIC STYLE CO by KRISTOPAPERTOPER INNERCIRCLE NIGHTVISION TSHIRT by KRISTOPAPERTOPER Aim For The Jaw by KRISTOPAPERTOPER Bnc X Lords Native Skull Tshirt Design by KRISTOPAPERTOPER Myogenix Monogram Badge Design by KRISTOPAPERTOPER

Wxa by KRISTOPAPERTOPER  WH by KRISTOPAPERTOPER  Bnc by KRISTOPAPERTOPER

I also have DESIGNS FOR SALE:
DESIGN FOR SALE by KRISTOPAPERTOPER  TShirt-Realistic-Template-03-Front2 by KRISTOPAPERTOPER

you can email me for pricing:
kristoffer_dcl@yahoo.com

or dm me on instagram:
(a)kristopaper_designs

Thank you 

Kris
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
Hi!

I'm graphic designer and illustrator and I have some logos in my portfolio.

Msica Do Mundo by wakwham Logotipo by wakwham Cinemateca Logotipo (vermelho) by wakwham Conflu uso by wakwham MML-logo by wakwham

Also I can make some poster design.

Secret Metal Session #1 by wakwham Secret Metal Session #2 by wakwham   Obscuro Fest #6 by wakwham

This is my portfolio to watching more of my work: Behance.
If you're interested, send me a note or e-mail me at martevertonp@gmail.com.
Hello, I will send you a note :) Thank you.
 I am interested in working together. If you wish,I am a graphic designer and I have 4 years of experience, here I leave my work:

SorcierZombie Logo by xozo65 Logo for twich by xozo65 Logo-TechKaos by xozo65 Fearless Boy- Team CounterStrike by xozo65 Maya Desigh Logo by xozo65 Toil And Trouble Studios, Logo by xozo65 Owly Mighty by xozo65 CrimmyC // Twitch Channel by xozo65 Mathood Troll Gamers by xozo65 Kanafary-Kigurimi-Sticker by xozo65

www.deviantart.com/xozo65/gall…

I adapt to any style

Gmail: xozo63030@gmail.com
Hello, this project sounds very cool, and I would be glad/interested in being a part of it.
Contact/reply if you are interested in my work, here are some examples:
Human Lightning Rod Doom 2099 by Mechalight   GunPlate TrafficHead by Mechalight   Lumesaurus by Mechalight   Venom Portrait by Mechalight   Sleeper redraw (symbiote) by Mechalight   Sleeper (symbiote) by Mechalight   Half Moon (MoonKnight) by Mechalight   Digital Eye Practice by Mechalight   Thats Not Very Scientific (Dr. Membrane) by Mechalight   Alternate Membranes: Entered the Florpus by Mechalight   Metalhood Overdrive by Mechalight   Classy Lizard Dark Morph by Mechalight   Darth Nihilus (looming shadow) by Mechalight  
Hey! I'd be very interested in lending you a hand if you'd like!