Need X-Men knowledgeable writer for NSFW Story

Hey!
I was hoping to find someone that was knowledgeable about X men characters to be able to write a story about my OC and a few characters.

If you have extensive knowledge of Marvel Comics possible extension of job.

Please post prices and turn around times.
Please don't like you commission page just want to know the information for my request

Thank you
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love all things marvel and I charge 10€ per 1000 words if you’re still looking
Comment hidden

Don't take this the wrong way, but one thing I look for in a COmmission is someone that can read and follow directions.

Seeing as this was a written commission...and you send me draw art pushed art sales over what I am looking for...

See how this can hurt your image if in the future I need an artist and you might be perfect and Ill remember this day.

So don't spam everyone, its unbecoming

Hey, just in case you're still interested, I'd be up for helping you out! 
I take 11$ per 1000 words and have good knowledge of x-men comics and movies. 
I'm very experienced in writing nsfw though I only write consensual nsfw. 

I am still probing.

Now Consensual is a big stamp. Reason I even bring it up is the story has the element of someone with persuasion powers that doesn't know they have them well it helps push those situations.

So if that is a little too in the grey just let me know

Hello, are you still looking for a writer?

I am still in the full finding page.

Interest is great but if you are intersted I need a good NSFW story you have done or tell me what your knowledge of the subject matter is

I know many of the X-men characters, their powers, and the general plot of the storyline.

How NSFW are you wanting? I ask because my stories have varied from mild to probably definitely rated M. Knowing will help me pick which NSFW story to show you. Also, how would you like me to send you the link? I'm not sure how notes work on here anymore since the site changed.

My rate is usually $10 per 1000 words, and turn around time is usually a week.

I would say Mild to HBO

Nothing extreme

Notes work the same or you can send a Chat

It wouldn't let me send a note so I tried chat.

You have discord? Willing to talk there.
Hello.

My basic rate is $1 per 100 words. I can finish a 5k-word story in less than five days (and finish it in a single day if you're willing to double the rate).

Let me know if you're interested. I'll note you everything regarding my knowledge of comics. 
Hello, is this still available?

I am opened to talking still :)

Sent you a note 🤗