LF ink and colorist ASAP

I have some illustrations that I need colored, some inked, but need them done good and fast. 

Please show examples.
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Wtbart! Here's some of my last work, I hope you like it and I'm looking foward to hear from you again!
www.dropbox.com/sh/lx760s2tx6m…
Best regards!
Hello! I'd be glad to help!

Here are some examples:

And prices:
[Open] Commission Info
Hey, i´m a comic book colorist!

Check out my work and let´s get started my friend!

www.artstation.com/josh_rodrig…

Hope you like it!!!
Hi, I'm interested!
I can do both cel shaded style and softer textured style

Girl W Caatt 3 Final by miu-ne 200314 Hbd Indi Full Size by miu-ne 200507 Taras Ocs Final 2 by miu-ne 200330 Girl From Tree Repaint Final by miu-ne Yffff Final Final by miu-ne Eeeeee Final Tw by miu-ne
My turnaround time is 1-5 days^^ i can do it for $15:) (Smile) 
Pastel Goth (Closed) by Moondayum   $10 humanoid adopts (open) by Moondayum  
Hey, i can do them, i can give you fast and pleaseant work depending on what you need!

Page rates are:
covers---------------30$
pages and pin-ups--25$
Character designs---15$

Hope you like my work!

www.artstation.com/josh_rodrig…
examples of my work
Sailor Moon Redraw by Jade132465   Morrah Kr by Jade132465   Ijn Yamato by Jade132465   Massachusetts by Jade132465  
002 - Deadpool 3 by RafaelCavalcanti   Capa2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Dareon Wizard RM by RafaelCavalcanti   Estelar quadrado by RafaelCavalcanti   Star by RafaelCavalcanti  
Legoshi by RafaelCavalcanti   Study Girl by RafaelCavalcanti   Cerebella 4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Eliza4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Fillia 2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Peacock by RafaelCavalcanti  

Please note me if you're interested

Email: rafaelcavalcanti_@hotmail.com
Twitch IconSee my Work 
Instagram New Icon  : 
Follow Me
Colouring and inking samples on my portfolio:

Contact via email at xander[at]lidstrom[dot]fr

Good luck with your project!
Hi, u can call me Wedha.
I'm interested on your commission.
You can check my previous work here :

www.deviantart.com/wedhantap/g…

if you interested to work with me, contact me by DM or email :
taufo.raad@gmail.com

Thx b4. :) (Smile)
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

pink rose by sushy00   commission: dungeon 4 by sushy00   Horsea and the Horsea mermaid by sushy00   commission: home 9 by sushy00   machina J11 by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
I can color various style, note me if you are interested. 
Thank you

T Zombie by kostkomik   TRESPASSER_for_stelthman by kostkomik   eh.. uh.. olympic stadium? by kostkomik   Feria - Unwinged Fairy by kostkomik   Djinn by kostkomik   5 orang by kostkomik   Aang vs Naruto by kostkomik   Mayana by kostkomik  
Hi there,

I can provide what you are looking for.

[COM] Redhead by TheRafa   Justice by TheRafa   Mari by TheRafa   In wild/Commission by TheRafa   X-22 by TheRafa   Beauty Justice by TheRafa   Strong  Romance 2 by TheRafa  

My commission info:
Commission infoThank you for checking my commission site. I hope we can work together.I can draw:Original character FanartMale HumanFemale HumanRobot / MechaMonster / AnimalsSFW / NSFW (some nude)LandscapeI don’t draw:Gore (a bit blood is ok)Hardcore stuff (*that* kind of stuff!)Chibi (well, I don’t draw them now)Complex interiorMy offers and prices:Portrait (75$)Bust (100$)Half Body (150$)Full Body (225$)Price is for one character, colored, full shaded. Adding another character adds +100% of original price. Please keep in mind that prices may rise for complex commissions.Simple Background: Free (up to three colors)Medium complex: about 50$ (depends on details)High complex: about 125$ (depends on details)Complex request may increase pricesWaiting time:Waiting time is around 14 days.Payment: Paypal only.How do I order?Contact only via email: Request.Therafa@gmail.com Subject: CommissionArt type : Portrait / Bust / Half Body / Full BodyNumber of characters: 1, 2, 3....Character details: Characters habit, age, hair color, eyes, clothes, etc. Please use pictures as references. I do not like text, because it can be misunderstood.Size: The size of the image will be the default size. If you need a specific size, please tell me.Character pose: Standing, sitting, lying…Background: Simple (means up to three colors) / medium / complex. Describe clearly, please!Other: Questions, etc. If there is a deadline, please let me know right at the beginning so I can plan ahead. If you don't, I cannot guarantee that the commission will be ready in time.I do non-commercial commissions. If you ask for commercial commissions, please state clearly what it will be!Samples of my work:Portrait: 75$Bust: 100$Half Body: 150$Full Body: 225$Robot / Mecha: Depends on the complexity. About 175$ - 250$Animals or monster: Depends on the complexity. About 250$Process and Terms of Service (TOS):Step by step: Sketch -> payment -> Flat colors -> Full shaded I reserve the right to decline a commission request.After I accept your commission, I will do a sketch and send it to you. (cancelling commission here is ok)While in sketching stage, revisions are allowed.Please keep in mind: The more specifications you make, the more you restrict my freedom as an artist. This is an option, but it might also prevent some interesting interpretations of your idea.Once you've accepted the sketch, payment is next.After the payment is done, I will finish up your commission.I will keep you updated the process. When the sketch has been approved, some minor changes are fine (e.g. colors), but anything bigger (character's pose, background, expression, etc.) will cost extra!I draw semi-real to close-realistic. If you need photorealism, it will be much more expensive.If I can't finish your commission and you've already paid, you WILL receive a refund from me, depending on commission stage. You will receive the unfinished commission.Commission status: Check my trello site: https://trello.com/b/yBH6JKp7/commission-queue
Hey there! I’m interested. My prices for just inking or coloring would be different depending on what it is, but nothing too expensive. If you like my work, note me.

gift art: succubus cutie by LewdHime  

Mature Content

wip: lewd yurei by LewdHime

Mature Content

wip: peek-a-BOO by LewdHime
  COMM: notsafeforanywoona by LewdHime  

Mature Content

refreshing pepis (final version) by LewdHime

Hi there!

My name is Xen, professional illustrator and comic artist. I've worked as assistant for other artist, coloring and inking. The deadline that you mark me, I wil fullfit it. We can discuss the budget in private if you want. I leave a link to my portfolio and some ink samples. Also my email.

Portfolio: www.artstation.com/xenart04

Ink Samples: drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Cheers!
Hello!

I'm open for the job and I have studies color theory.

Daenarys by luckykyunart   Fio by luckykyunart   Mulan by luckykyunart   Angel And Demon by luckykyunart  
Hello,

Check my portfolio
Colors and ink included
daggernogod.wixsite.com/portfo…

Best,
Joanna
Hello, If my style suits you I can definitely do the job.

My coloring and inking is very versatile so I can adjust to your needs easily and I work quickly and promptly .
The price for inking would be 10$ and for coloring 15$, but we can negotiate the price if you are working on a fixed budget.

Winged Girl Sparkles Za Printanje by crisomnia    Final by crisomnia   Witchling4 by crisomnia   Skyla and lucas5 by crisomnia   Lineart by crisomnia  

If you are interested just send me a note or an email (crisomnia.art@gmail.com), I would love to work with you.
Have a great rest of the day.
Hi! I am  so much interested with you that I specialized in anime manga and I been working as webtoon artist as 3yr!
I can finish the job within 48hr! 
I am available at all times  , send me a note 
or contact me at discord BRMD-DHR#1478

rezero rem! by kjus    fire force iris by kjus   shutendouji~ by kjus   commission open! by kjus   bea! by kjus   shutendouji by kjus
Showing samples:

Alien Creature Battle by zonked-eye   Quicksand by zonked-eye   Sci-fi Commission Scene by zonked-eye   Demise Animated Gif by zonked-eye   Father Gascoigne Sketch by zonked-eye   Character Sketch by zonked-eye    Mech Virgo by zonked-eye   Mech Taurus by zonked-eye   Sci Fi Characters C by zonked-eye   Sci Fi Characters B by zonked-eye   Sci Fi Characters A by zonked-eye   Action Lady by zonked-eye   Vycer-m32 Spaceship by zonked-eye   Back To Settlement by zonked-eye   Camp by zonked-eye   Cascade by zonked-eye   Fox n Girl n Old-man by zonked-eye

If you'd be interested in my work please contact me through email zekond.space(at)protonmail(dot)com

Cheers!
Hey! I´m fast and i´ll give you a great color!!

Dolphin by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Spider - Man Outfit by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Sunny by The-Real-Josh-Rod   IGOR by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Comm: Spider-woman by The-Real-Josh-Rod