Looking for artist for OC Commissions

Realistic/Semi-Realistic. If you've drawn Warhammer 40,000 pieces, that'd be a great boon. Seeking full-body renders, possibly with backgrounds. I pay with PayPal; 50% upfront, the rest after completion. 
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
10 by TFGuillen   9 by TFGuillen   D059cd00-a12a-4363-9af9-c91aeb09dd5e by TFGuillen   Card 01 by TFGuillen    Showcasesmall by TFGuillen   Alex Mercer From Prototype Final Result By Tfguill by TFGuillen   Cover 03 3 1 SMALL by TFGuillen   6 by TFGuillen   ConceptColor 1 by TFGuillen

Hi, there!
I'm Fred and i'm an illustrator/3D modeler of 8 years of experience in the comic industry and 2 years in video games business.

Styles: Realism, Cartoon, Manga
Languages: English, Spanish, French.

Contact me via note or email:

guillenillustrations@gmail.com

Website
ArtStation: www.artstation.com/legion_st

Hey! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
legion_std

And add me on Discord:
bboyFred#7175

Widely open to negotiations.

Hi! I’m really interested in collaborating. 

Here’s my portfolio: iropagis.artstation.com/

And here are a few artworks that seem to fit the direction you’re asking for:

God fist LEE SIN [League Fanart] [Painting study] by ArtPagi   Painting sketch - Lee Sin - League Fanart by ArtPagi   Painting of Pyke [League of Legends] by ArtPagi   Iro-pagis-painting3-5 by ArtPagi  

Contact me on:

my email - iro.pagis.art@gmail.com

discord - iro#7223

or here in notes!

I sometimes stream on twitch. Feel free to check it out for a sneak-peak on my workflow
www.twitch.tv/iropagis

MARVELOUS by nhickoy   Deadpool VS Wolverine by nhickoy   Batman pinups by nhickoy   Marvelous by nhickoy   NITE PAGE 5 by nhickoy  
Hi im interested to your project .we can talk about it i'm giving you best discount.hope we can work together.
Hello! :) Im interested. Here is my info and samples:
COMMISSION INFO -OPEN- by naoguiarts   DnD Campaign: Brave New World by naoguiarts   Obscura Eros And Fallon Overboard by naoguiarts   Chase Dallas by naoguiarts   Jack Daniels by naoguiarts   Urzog by naoguiarts  
Hello, if you are interested in my work please notify me, I would like to work for, i leave my portfolio on instagram for you to review

www.instagram.com/jp.charro.ar…

Hola, estoy interesado, me encantaria trabajar para ti. Te dejo mi trabajo en instagram para que lo cheques

www.instagram.com/jp.charro.ar…
Hello, i'm interested and i invite you to check my gallery and note me if interested 

Lion Knight by malverro    Mind Flayer by malverro    Dark Forest 5E promo art by malverro     Dark Forest 5E promo art by malverro     Hyra by malverro
Hi, I am very interested in your commission. Do I have the honor to accept this commission? The following is my artwork, welcome to take it as reference.
For the Emperor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eliel by Val1914   Yui by Val1914   Hedwig by Val1914   OC concept design by Val1914   Sniper wip by Val1914   Scared by Val1914   war02 by Val1914   war03 by Val1914   war01 by Val1914   Wip04 by Val1914   Wip03 by Val1914   Wip01 by Val1914   Wip by Val1914  
Hi, I'm interested
Sketchportedit by RLiCoffee   Greenhatedit by RLiCoffee   Colaedit by RLiCoffee   Bat by RLiCoffee   Edit by RLiCoffee   Drawthisagain by RLiCoffee   Potytryedit by RLiCoffee   Tut by RLiCoffee   Heartofgold3 by RLiCoffee   Commission Price by RLiCoffee  
Hi. I am an artist. In September there are several hours of drawing, in October I draw every day. I draw in different styles. If you'd like to give it a try, email me on Discord -Xicara#8175. I'm on Discord every day from 3 am to 5 pm (New York time). I make a sketch - after the approval of the sketch I will continue the drawing. payment is required in advance. If you want, you can watch how I draw in the stream. I spend 2 hours on 1 piece. The work is progressing quickly. To do this, you need to write down the working hours and pay for it. You can start - try for 1 hour - you have to pay $ 16. After payment I will add you to the work schedule.
Hey there! I'm doing fullcolored portraits for $40
detailed 3/4 body for $100
fullbody for $120

Here are some examples of what I can do.. I hope you like it!

Damsel in Distress by Keiler-art   Green Demon by Keiler-art   2020-03-24 20-41 2020-03-17 20-48 Nina17reeeeeeeee by Keiler-art   Never trust a Drow by Keiler-art
Hey im interested in working with you! Here are some of my works and prices!
Jackie and Beth reference by Crozzarts   Sera the spellcaster by Crozzarts   Brook's cheering in by Crozzarts   Sinder by Crozzarts   12312312 by Crozzarts  
Hello friend, 

i'm a professional artist,
i can make high quality art for you.
this is my gallery krotz.artstation.com/
or this is example for character, creature, and weapon.
ibb.co/jbZM5bV
ibb.co/w0cB6y0
ibb.co/5nSQJNq

example image 

Mature Content

Verin Furrel the mad surgeon by AnakKecilBrengosan
   Henry Fire Emblem Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vale by AnakKecilBrengosan  

Mature Content

AZEANDER by AnakKecilBrengosan

if you interested or have any question, please let me know.
you can send me note, or message me at zetzet91@gmail.com

Thank you,
Hello, I'm interested in. Have a look through my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/drakend

www.instagram.com/imdrakend/

DM or email for work: im.d.draken@gmail.com.Thanks

The Angel by imDrakenD   The Seer by imDrakenD   demonkin girl by imDrakenD   young man by imDrakenD   Tom Hiddleston by imDrakenD   Stephen Chow in King of Comedy movie 1999 by imDrakenD   sunshine by imDrakenD  
Hello! 
I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. 
I recently made my own visual novel and I'm looking for professional people to work with, either for commercial or personal purpose.
I'm interested to draw for you if my art style is to your likings. Here is an example of my work.
Makise Kurisu illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Makise Kurisu Sprites by sakura-streetfighter   Chani (commission) by sakura-streetfighter   Visual novel sprites - Rem by sakura-streetfighter   The pircture of Dorian Gray by sakura-streetfighter   Acker by sakura-streetfighter   Castiel wedding (comission) by sakura-streetfighter  
Raymond by sakura-streetfighter   Winter memory by sakura-streetfighter   Garden illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Room at noon by sakura-streetfighter   Library by sakura-streetfighter   Jo Yi Seo by sakura-streetfighter   Director office by sakura-streetfighter   Forbidden game! by sakura-streetfighter   Rayan and May (Art trade) by sakura-streetfighter  
Howls moving castle by sakura-streetfighter   (Commission) Armin and sakurina by sakura-streetfighter   

My prices start by 18$ minimum to 66$ maximum, it all depends on the type of drawing and your character.

For more details here on my commission list :

Commission ListCURRENT STATUS: [OPEN] Bullet; Green
Only   

Note: You can ask for which tool you prefer : Pencil or Ink + for a flat colored backgrounds ! 

Bullet; Red YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO 

✘ Claiming the artwork as yours.
✘ Remove any part of my signature from artwork.
✘ Sell prints of it or sell use of the file in any way.
✘ Post or publish sketches, previews steps, original file of my work somewhere.
I hope you have a great day ! Take care !

Your artwork shall be delivered in 1-3 days ! 

You can find more of my work on my instagram : saku.chann

My youtube channel for some animations/storyboards : Youtube-SAKU

Here is also my email address : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com

If you have any question don't hesitate to message me !

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day !
Interested ..    simple character with no or little background around 90-100  (less if the commission is more than 2 pieces )
  with background  150.
 link to my gallery's  www.deviantart.com/greenviggen…
cargocollective.com/vladriko  

another warrior  with double handed axe yarr! by GreenViggen     Pirata Caonero B1 by GreenViggen    The Last one by GreenViggen     Encounter n3 by GreenViggen      Dark Knight by GreenViggen      Heavy Thank Type 1aaa by GreenViggen     

Im aware that this is not exactly warhammer 40.000  and IM aware what that style means ..  so if you want I can do sketch for free .   note me to my DA.. if interested .! thanks 
regards . 
Hello, i'm interested in the Job . I Have Large experience with comic coloring and Digital illustration . Here's my gallery :

............................................................................................................   renmoraes.artstation.com/   ...........................................................................................................

Draenie by RenMoraes    Walking  Mace by RenMoraes    Apocalypse Cancelled by RenMoraes    Mercenary lady by RenMoraes   GateFinder by RenMoraes

Orc Horseman by RenMoraes    Hedron construct by RenMoraes    Comissions by RenMoraes    Unexpected Hero by RenMoraes   Pirate by RenMoraes

Contact me by DA or Facebook : Link                                My email : renancmoraes@yahoo.com.br
Renan Moraes
hello! my name is emubi and I'm interested with your job!
if you interested using my service please contact me via :
email : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds!)

here's my initial pricelist
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as the fetish not too hardcore or extreme , I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D) NSFW too!. Contact me for samplesCharacter design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua - Azure Empyrea by emubi Final Fantasy XV - Stella by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Dannika Lobotomy Corporation ver by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Arlynn MHW by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Tenryuu Kai! by emubi

Hi ~^ ^~
My name is Artem and I am a beginner artist and I am learning to draw
I live alone in the Russian-occupied Donbas
I will be interested In your opinion and your help is important

preferably human or human-like characters : )

head - 20$
half - 30$
full body - 45$

a lot of complex parts +10-15$
additional item +3-10$
NSFW +15$
background +10-15$

Payment PayPal
I work only on an advance payment or you can pay 50% before the sketch and 50% after the sketch stage ^ ^

my character portfolio: www.deviantart.com/lite33/gall…

priest concept by lite33   Marie de La Grange by lite33   red crusader by lite33   slavic elf by lite33   Knight of the Countess by lite33   priestess doodle by lite33   Christ-chan by lite33  
Hi! Im interested!

here are my sample works:
 eko999.deviantart.com/gallery/…
ONIpunk.jpeg by eko999 Warframe commission: Nidus by eko999 Mech Commission: Cherubim by eko999 
Mecha Scyther by eko999  Mecha Scizor mk1 by eko999 Genji Warframe sketch by eko999 
Anti-Venom by eko999 The Barbatos by eko999 Warframe commission: Nidus by eko999 

For rates and info, check out my journal post OPEN Commission page 2020 v2 
or email me at: eriko_pedojan@yahoo.com
Hi there! :) (Smile) 

I am interested in your vacancy. If I am suitable for you, you can write to me by email or in notes.
Thanks.

karasuArt0@gmail.com

Great sword by Art-Karasu   Three by Art-Karasu   Ami Krer by Art-Karasu   Klud by Art-Karasu   Waethra by Art-Karasu   Commission info by Art-Karasu    
Please DM or email im.d.draken@gmail.com if you're interested
Thanks

The Seer by imDrakenD   demonkin girl by imDrakenD   young man by imDrakenD   Tom Hiddleston by imDrakenD   Stephen Chow in King of Comedy movie 1999 by imDrakenD   sunshine by imDrakenD