Need cheap album art

My budget is about $20 and if anyone is willing to take the job I need a drawing of a giraffe playing piano with the title of the album "Piano Chunks" and the band name "Green Schwinn" written somewhere on the art, other than that I leave the details up to you! Message me if interested!
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi. I am an artist. In September there are several hours of drawing, in October I draw every day. I draw in different styles. If you'd like to give it a try, email me on Discord -Xicara#8175. I'm on Discord every day from 3 am to 5 pm (New York time). I make a sketch - after the approval of the sketch I will continue the drawing. payment is required in advance. If you want, you can watch how I draw in the stream. I spend 2 hours on 1 piece. The work is progressing quickly. To do this, you need to write down the working hours and pay for it. You can start - try for 1 hour - you have to pay $ 16. After payment I will add you to the work schedule.

Mature Content

transportation of a giraffe Beastars by ymymy
  giraffe caught at dinner python by ymymy   
Hi ~^ ^~
My name is Artem and I am a beginner artist and I am learning to draw
I live alone in the Russian-occupied Donbas
I will be interested In your opinion and your help is important

preferably human or human-like characters : )

head - 20$
half - 30$
full body - 45$

a lot of complex parts +10-15$
additional item +3-10$
NSFW +15$
background +10-15$

Payment PayPal
I work only on an advance payment or you can pay 50% before the sketch and 50% after the sketch stage ^ ^

my character portfolio: www.deviantart.com/lite33/gall…

priest concept by lite33   Marie de La Grange by lite33   Christ-chan by lite33   red crusader by lite33   slavic elf by lite33   Knight of the Countess by lite33   priestess doodle by lite33  
Hi there. I am interested!

For 20$, I can provide a minimalistic cover art like these:

Oc 2 by wetumbrella6   Oc by wetumbrella6   King and Kight by wetumbrella6    Medieval Couple by wetumbrella6    1920s style by wetumbrella6   

Or a fully shaded bust/half-body like these:

007 Fan Art by wetumbrella6   My first digital shaded portrait by wetumbrella6  

I'm also open to doing simple scenery with your budget:

18th Century by wetumbrella6   Lady In Red by wetumbrella6   Lady by the sea by wetumbrella6  
Hey there! I can work something like that for you! I take paypal as payment as well. My commission prices usually go as follows: 
Commission List [OPEN] by Mr-Toontastic
And here's some examples of my previous (and latest) work!
Paintin' the Sky Blue! by Mr-Toontastic   Joyful Mellisa by Mr-Toontastic   Preternatural by Mr-Toontastic   [COMMISSION] Charles and Mary Mac by Mr-Toontastic   The Ghost Pepper Challenge by Mr-Toontastic   The Army Line by Mr-Toontastic   Astro Cat! by Mr-Toontastic   Stuck in the Middle by Mr-Toontastic  

Message me if you're interested!
Hello! Hope you might get interested! ^u^)/ 

=Anime Commissions=
=Chibi Commissions=
=Semi-Realistic Commissions=

Smile For The Picture | Naruko Uzumaki | Fanart by ShiEbi   Smile Once in a Blue Moon | Haliantha by ShiEbi   It's All Part Of Growing Up | Megumi by ShiEbi   Strawberry Garden | StrawberryDani by ShiEbi   Shining Shimmering Shiina | Shiina by ShiEbi   90s COMM | Silvaze126 by ShiEbi   I-I'm not blushing, bakero! | Toshiro Hitsugaya GB by ShiEbi   Rhopalurus Junceus | Queen | OC by ShiEbi   Anime Me COMM | Nekokowa | Redreaper1951 by ShiEbi   What're You Lookin' At? | Yuuna by ShiEbi   Songbird | Mary Lucy by ShiEbi   Icon COMM | Chihiro | Redreaper1951 by ShiEbi  
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
Hey! I just finished doing an album art commission recently, let me know if you're still searching! 

[Commission] Album Art :) by gmelodyy
 hello good night ... I am very interested in this work because I think my style is very good for an album cover ... and I would love to draw a giraffe playing the piano ... I will leave you these examples of my work and tell me what you think Thanks in advance
soft boy by blomtart   ghost by blomtart   clouds by blomtart   Naruto by blomtart  

Yes!! I love your art alot! This would work great! Can you message me?