Looking to commission multiple artists

Hey!!!! So here is the project. The idea is basically making fake Fire Emblem Heroes trailers/banners featuring characters from other games like Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, etc... Here is an example of what it looks like:

youtu.be/9532VbRtqnc

So basically you’ll just be making art of character from whichever game. They come in 4 different art pieces. Neutral, Attack, Special and Damaged. I’m looking to commission someone to draw a Neutral, Attack, and Special art of whichever character. The Attack and Special art can be the same art, just with added details. Here are examples what kind style of art and details I’m looking for:

fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Catego…

So if you’re interested, I’d love to work with you!!! I’m looking for multiple artists and multiple styles that fit the same type of vibe as the link above. You art would be featured in Fire Emblem Heroes video, with credit. The first banner I’d love to do is from Final Fantasy. There are five characters in looking to get commissioned. Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Barrett, and Sephiroth. Here is a picture of what they look like:

images.pushsquare.com/22b882d3…

Thank you for your time!!! Also please let me know if this is confusing. I’m the worse at explaining.

Edit: Whoa this blowed up!!! I’m so happy to see so many people reaching out! I do need a lot of artists for this and future projects. So I’ll try to go through the messages today and tomorrow!
Comments78
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm interested in. Have a look through my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/drakend

www.instagram.com/imdrakend/

DM or email for work: im.d.draken@gmail.com
The Angel by imDrakenD   The Seer by imDrakenD   demonkin girl by imDrakenD   Tom Hiddleston by imDrakenD   Stephen Chow in King of Comedy movie 1999 by imDrakenD   young man by imDrakenD   sunshine by imDrakenD  

Thanks
Hello there I happen to do alot of Final Fantasy art especially FFXIV :< <3 I hope i'm not that late :< <3

Here's my sample works ^^ Kindly PM me if interested <3 Hope you have a great day ~ <3 

Warriors of Light by Shana1124 Death from Above by Shana1124 Rufus Shinra X Reno by Shana1124 Scholar and Summoner by Shana1124 Maple by Shana1124 Ci Zhang by Shana1124 No Rest for Mama Roe by Shana1124
Do you believe in Fate ? by Pinkcrowqa   Commissioned by Osiimi by Pinkcrowqa   Midnight flowers by Pinkcrowqa   Granblue Fantasy fanart by Pinkcrowqa   Awakening by Pinkcrowqa   Wonderful wealthy life by Pinkcrowqa   Deadly beauty by Pinkcrowqa   Commissioned by Linda Evans by Pinkcrowqa   Commissioned by Jouselin Balderas by Pinkcrowqa  

If you are interested, visit me at : pinkcrow.wixsite.com/mysite 
hello! my name is emubi and I'm interested with your job!
if you interested using my service please contact me via :
email : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds!)

here's my initial pricelist
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as the fetish not too hardcore or extreme , I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D) NSFW too!. Contact me for samplesCharacter design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua - Azure Empyrea by emubi Final Fantasy XV - Stella by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Dannika Lobotomy Corporation ver by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Arlynn MHW by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Tenryuu Kai! by emubi

Hi are you still looking for artist?
If you are, here's my rate

HEADSHOT ($5 OR 500 points)
::Alistor:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Joel:: by KatrinLouiseo24

BUST SHOT ($8 or 800 points)
::Felaern and Alyndra:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Smirking Jin:: by KatrinLouiseo24

PORTRAIT ($13 or 1300points)
::Gang Boss:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Tariel:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Tori:: by KatrinLouiseo24

FULL BODY ($18 or 1800points)
::Aliyah:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Hoping this moment lasts:: by KatrinLouiseo24

CHIBI ($15 or 1500points)
::Nova:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Reaper Bunny:: by KatrinLouiseo24 Eiko by KatrinLouiseo24
Hello! I'd be glad to help!

Here are some examples:

And prices:
Hello, my name is Saioa. I am a young freelance artist. My principal Style is Cartoon, semi realistic and a bit of Manga. I love colorful drawings and sketch styles. I usually make fanarts but have designed some character based on the descriptions too. I am used to make forced and strange poses, I love them. 
twitter.com/Sal_ien: Twitter Este by Saioaarte   Img 20200720 234124 by Saioaarte   Img-20200720-wa0010 by Saioaarte   Comission Jpeg by Saioaarte   Mao Mao by Saioaarte  
Hi, I'm interested!!
These are some of my illustrations, but I would adjust the style to what you're looking for if you choose me :) 

Girl W Caatt 3 Final by miu-ne Yffff Final Final by miu-ne 200507 Taras Ocs Final 2 by miu-ne Photo Study Tw Crop by miu-ne Qweqwwww Final 2 by miu-ne 200613 Miku Redraw Final Final by miu-ne
The game looks so goooood! I can do a full body for $15-$25!  Pastel Goth (Closed) by Moondayum  
Hello~

Im currently doing full body digitaly colored characters (plain BG) for 50$ each . Maybe you might be interested 

here are some samples:

Commission: Mesos by JomanMercado   Commission: Zachariah Caista by JomanMercado   Commission: Kaos Kreegan by JomanMercado   Commission: Icarus Callatuil by JomanMercado   Commission: Kira by JomanMercado   Character Design Challenge: Daenerys by JomanMercado   Character Design Challenge: Hagrid by JomanMercado

i also do ones with BG:

BROcover by JomanMercado   Commission: Trio by JomanMercado

let me know what you think 

Have a great day!
-Joman
Hi, I'm Torakun from Japan. I specialize in anime style illustrations. Please send me a note if interested. Or you can send me an email at hikaru_matsui@yahoo.com ^^

Velvet Crowe Commission by torakun14   White Mage Glamour Commission by torakun14   Kohaku by torakun14   Raphtalia by torakun14   Neko Commission by torakun14   Commission: Dragoon Neko by torakun14   Rikka by torakun14  
hi here are my examples! note me if interested!
Morrah Kr by Jade132465   Sailor Moon Redraw by Jade132465   Massachusetts by Jade132465   Ijn Yamato by Jade132465  
Hello, if you are interested in my art, we can negotiate through my email tomas.ortega.aa@gmail.com, we can review the possibilities and budgets of each one. I try to have a lot of feedback from my clients. I have attached some previous orders so you can see the work process

www.instagram.com/p/CAJTKv1F5b…

www.instagram.com/p/CAgkBInl34…

Archer character design by tolytomas   Archer design by tolytomas   Tanjiro by tolytomas   Legosi Bad by tolytomas   Death Note by tolytomas   Hinata Shoujo by tolytomas   Raven by tolytomas   ALMIGHT by tolytomas   commission monster hunter by tolytomas   vibrant magic demon by tolytomas   Spacegirl by tolytomas   kitten Vox art by tolytomas   character redesign commission by tolytomas   Demongirl Sodastyle by tolytomas  
Hello! 
I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I recently made my own indie game and was atually looking for professional people to work with, either for commercial or personal purpose.
I'm interested to draw for you if my art style is to your likings. Here is an example of my work.
Makise Kurisu illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Makise Kurisu Sprites by sakura-streetfighter   Chani (commission) by sakura-streetfighter Visual novel sprites - Rem by sakura-streetfighter   The pircture of Dorian Gray by sakura-streetfighter   Acker by sakura-streetfighter   Castiel wedding (comission) by sakura-streetfighter   Raymond by sakura-streetfighter   Garden illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Winter memory by sakura-streetfighter   Library by sakura-streetfighter    Forbidden game! by sakura-streetfighter   Rayan and Fa by sakura-streetfighter  
Six fanart challenge by sakura-streetfighter   Ruth by sakura-streetfighter   Carmilla by sakura-streetfighter   Alexander by sakura-streetfighter  

My prices start by 18$ minimum to 66$ maximum, it all depends on the type of drawing and your character.

For more details here on my commission list :

Commission ListCURRENT STATUS: [OPEN] Bullet; Green
Only   

Note: You can ask for which tool you prefer : Pencil or Ink + for a flat colored backgrounds ! 

Bullet; Red YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO 

✘ Claiming the artwork as yours.
✘ Remove any part of my signature from artwork.
✘ Sell prints of it or sell use of the file in any way.
✘ Post or publish sketches, previews steps, original file of my work somewhere.
I hope you have a great day ! Take care !

Your artwork shall be delivered in 1-3 days ! 

You can find more of my work on my instagram : saku.chann

Here is also my email adress : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com

If you have any question don't hesitate to message me !

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day !

Hello!! I love your idea, take a look at my art, I think it could be what you're looking for

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shadshakia/?hl=es

You can see my art in this account todo, I love Final Fantasy 😍😍😍
Hey there, are you still looking for artists? I love your idea, and I've done something similar in the past. I'll post my prices and samples!
Commission Price Chart 2019 by M-GO    Sol Fullbody Alt Outfit Color3 by M-GO   Knight Sprite by M-GO   Avri Sprite by M-GO   Pajamas by M-GO   Yimbley by M-GO   Alexis Sprite Colors3 by M-GO   Ferran Pose1 by M-GO   Elann Vasoria by M-GO   Laurel New Pose2 by M-GO   Shopkeeper1 by M-GO   Clementsprite by M-GO   Singing to the stars by M-GO   My Melody cleric by M-GO   God's Wager by M-GO   Spinning Bird Kick by M-GO  

You can contact me here or at mjgormaz@gmail.com ^^
hi i can make it for you
here are some sample of my work
Cloud by Mauludeanx   Lightning Farron Final Fantasy Xiii by Mauludeanx   Lucifer Helltaker by Mauludeanx   Ritz by Mauludeanx   Maid by Mauludeanx

my price start from 50$ 
for more detailed information you can read here
COMMISIION INFOHOW TO COMMISSION ME      Send me a dA note or e-mail me: shounenmauludeanx@gmail.com with title "Commission" and the following info :     Type of commission. (semi-realism portrait/half body/other) Type of image. (wide, vertical, square) Describe you character. References of your character. Additional references of the pose/accessories/etc. are very welcomed! Specify as much details as you can (pose, expression, extra details ...) What propose of your commission. (personal use, commercial use, other) Your Paypal Adress PAYMENTPayments via PayPal and in USD only. The price is included a paypal fee.Please notify me when you have sent the payment. COMMISSION TYPES :            Here all the work i can do for you and the price each type of commission SEMI-REALISM PORTRAIT 15$ (simple BG )  CHIBI 10$ILLUSTRATION 50$CHARACTER DESIGN 30$ ( + 10$ for back design, + 5$ for more detailed item) COMMISSION PROCESSI also reserve the right to decline a commission request for any reason.After I accept your commission I will do a sketch and send it to you. (If you want to cancel the commission, You can do in this stage.)During sketching stage any revisions are allowed. Once you've accepted the sketch, I will send you my Paypal account and please pay me in half. After the payment is processed, I will finish up your commission. I will keep you updated the process.  When the sketch has been approved, any minor changes are welcome, but any bigger changes (character's pose, background,  facial expression, mood etc.) will be charged additionally!then pay the half of payment when i already finish it. If I can't finish your commission and you've already paid, you WILL receive a full refund from me.  Thank you all for reading! ... 

if you interested to commission me please send me a note, i'll reply as soon as i can
thank you !
:D (Big Grin) 
Hey! My commissions are open and you can take a look if any of them interests you:
  POINT Commissions: OPENOPEN ALL YEAR (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE)TO-DO LISTSLOT 1:SLOT 2:SLOT 3: HEADSHOTBase Price: 300 Points (+50 points for complex design)-> 30% for another characterBUSTBase Price: 500 Points (+50 points for complex design)-> 30% for another characterHALF BODYBase Price: 800 Points (+100 points for complex design)-> 20% for another characterFULL BODYBase Price: 1000 Points (+100 points for complex design)-> 20% for another characterBACKGROUNDFlat colours: 0 ptsGradient: 0 ptsSimple shapes/ patterns: 50 pts____________________________________________________________________________COMMISSION FORM- Please tell me down below (comments) if you would like to request a commission then I will add you to my prioritize/waiting list. -MAX 2 DIFFERENT ORDERS/ PERSON-FILL OUT THIS FORM AND SEND ME A NOTE (Title: commission order):Commissioner's Info:Name: Email:Contact info: (Where I can reach you: email, DA, IG)Type of commission: (Headshot, bust, half-body, line art)Background: (Flat, gradient, simple shapes/pattern)Character's Info:Name:Gender:Pose + expression: (Optional)Reference:Extra:____________________________________________________________________________PROCESS1) I will be choosing 3 people to prioritize. After I finish those commissions, their name will be replaced by someone else on the waiting list. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!2) I will contact you via private messages once you are off the waiting list. Please provide an email for me to send the artwork to. Any will do, but preferably an iCloud email (Higher quality pictures, PNG).3) Please provide me as much information about the character you want me to draw (reference sheets, images of preferred clothes, jewelry, accessories, etc)4) I will send you three sketches to choose from. During this stage, please inform me of any changes. - Afterwards, I will show you a base-coloured version of the work, in order to see if there are any changes you want to make. Also, take this time to state where you would want the lighting to come from (above, below, side).5) Please pay half the price immediately. The other half will be due after the sketch has been finalized. I WILL NOT FINISH THE COMMISSION UNLESS THE OTHER HALF IS PAID. __________________________________________________________________________________TERMS OF SERVICE- All drawings will include a watermark that you may NOT remove. - Prices may change based on demand.- I, JINX, have the right to reject any order I do not feel comfortable drawing for any reason. COPYRIGHT/ USAGE POLICYI, JINX, claim the rights to the produced drawing, not the buyer. Therefore I am allowed to use the copyrighted artwork toPromote myself with the artwork everywhere. Publish books with itDisplay the artwork on my social media platformsThe buyer is allowed to: 1. Use the piece for personal use unless agreed otherwise. You may upload it on your social media platforms. 2. Print the artwork and claim the characters as theirs, but not the artwork. 3. Use the artwork on their Youtube Channel in monetized videos as long as the artwork itself is not the main subject for the earnings. The following is considered copyright infringement:Claiming the artwork as their own.Removing my watermark from the artwork.Altering the artwork without my consent.IMPORTANTThe sudden cancellation of a commission after the sketch has been approved will have you (the buyer), blacklisted from future commissions, and you will be refunded. WAITING LIST

Heres a few examples of fanarts i've done before:
Sailor Moon Redraw by 03JINX   The promised neverland by 03JINX   Haikyuu!! Tsukishima and Kenma by 03JINX  
Hello! Please feel free to pm me if you're still in need of character artist! Thanks!

Galactic Police by luckykyunart   Kagura and Hanabi by luckykyunart   Light Sword by luckykyunart   Mulan by luckykyunart  
Hello there! Your idea seems interesting! I hope I'm not too late for this
Here's a few of my samples:
Candy Girl by arieoll   Word Lost in Winter by arieoll   Oz Summer by arieoll   Candy Girl by arieoll   Cheshire Cat by arieoll   Chirping Bird by arieoll   Raid by arieoll  
and my commission info
Aaa I hope I'm not too late!

All infos are in the description once you click the image
Paypal Commissions [OPEN] by FuyuAdopts
Hi~ Currently opening commissions

I have drawn Fire emblem chara for commission before if it might pique your interest~

Here's some sample of my work

Mash Kyrielight by aokenshi LEVEL 5 [REMAKE EDITION] by aokenshi

[CM : Oasis] by aokenshi Contest : Halloween Party! by aokenshi

EGOIST Tribute Fanart by aokenshi [CM] Nael on Sunset by aokenshi

Resident Evil Code Veronica by aokenshi

Rates are in the range of $12-$30, depends whether you need headshot, bust up, or headshot, half body or maybe full body.

I do NSFW commissions!

Here's some previous NSFW commissions I've done! I have drawn lots of dakimakura commissions before, you can ask for the samples via note!

postimg.cc/gallery/357w18v5u/

postimg.cc/gallery/n3avif0c/?f…

You can check the commission info here :
Commissions ! [UPDATED PRICES]Here's my commission rules!
I draw :
Anime Style
Boy or Girl
Slight Ecchi
I don't draw :
Mecha
Bara
Realistic drawing
Here is the price list :
Chibi - colored : $12

Headshot - colored : $12
Bust up - colored : $20

3/4 body - colored : $25 | Full body - colored : $30

Contest : Halloween Party! by aokenshi
The price doesn't include the background fee!
Add simple background : $1
Background Package (3/4 body + bg) : $35-$50
Background itself : $1

Thank you~

• I can draw : fanart (FF), dynamic pose, adapt my style
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020