Looking for commission for fanart!

Looking for an artist for a commission featuring three characters from different animes. Had a random idea floating around in my head and hope to have someone create it for me!
Comments242
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hecken heck I'm interested!! View my portfolio + prices on my site~
satgiesstudio.weebly.com/
Untitled by Satgie   Untitled by Satgie   Commission Sheet by Satgie  
Hi, YOU WONT BELIVE IT

* I do ORIGINAL art start from 10$
* Full gallery you can check My IG: www.instagram.com/lecokosong/
* or you can check my reputation on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/Lecokosong
* Please DM me on IG/FB it'll be my pleasure to work with you.

here's some of my artwork
01 by Arlybi   03 by Arlybi    02 by Arlybi  
Wolf-bites by Arlybi   Nerva by Arlybi   Werewolf by Arlybi  
Fishwater-general-lourine by Arlybi    142 by Arlybi   Taco by Arlybi  
Hi, is this still available? I am interested on this!

My artstyle is semi-realistic style. Maybe will meet your requirement.

Here are some of my works, for more reference you may visit my page! 
abkc94.artstation.com/
www.instagram.com/onlyabkc94/
www.pixiv.net/users/50195700

Price List: ko-fi.com/abkc94/commissions

Feel free to find me!
Email: abkc94@gmail.com

Or DM me on my social media.

Ffxvi by abk94   42a by abk94 35 by abk94   27 by abk94 A by abk94  
Hi, how are you?
My rates are affordable and Love anime fan arts
These are some examples of fan arts that I did in the past (some of then for avatars)
Capitan Commando by GinoIntroini   Kaiba by GinoIntroini   Jem by GinoIntroini   Charmeleon Colored by GinoIntroini   Mewtwocolored by GinoIntroini   Mewtwo Colored by GinoIntroini   Hopelessgris by GinoIntroini   L o v e l e s s by GinoIntroini  
Hi  i really like your project! I'm a graphic designer and illustrator and i'm interested in the advertisement. I'm sending you my links and samples :)

www.facebook.com/erwin.widmer.…
www.deviantart.com/erwinwin
www.instagram.com/erwin.widmer

Nezuko fanart by erwinwin   2019 Jinxf by erwinwin   2020 5th Elemntf by erwinwin   2020 Ss 2 by erwinwin   2020 opM2 f by erwinwin   2020 Goku0000fjpg by erwinwin   2020 Fairy Dragonsf by erwinwin   2020 Beetlejuice F by erwinwin   Tokyo ghoul n by erwinwin   2020 Sailor0000 F by erwinwin   2020 Nier000 F by erwinwin   2020 It by erwinwin   2019 FMAc by erwinwin  

Character (without background) : $29
Chibi Character or half bodies characters (without background) : $22
Illustrations : $40
Illustrations (more than 3 characters) : $60
- Open to negotiations-

Bible :
You give me all the detail you have, pay half of the work and then I will draw the sketch (1-3 sketch) first.
When you approve the sketch, you pay the last part for the finish pict (I will finish the pict max 3 days after you pay me)
Hello, I can create fan art, although I am mainly a fantasy based illustrator. I have linked you my portfolio and samples for consideration.

daveyboygales.wixsite.com/davi…

Kindest regards,

David. Kew Rhone by daveyboygales   Into the wilderness by daveyboygales   Geralt (final) by daveyboygales   Forest Mistress (final2) by daveyboygales   The Hollow Knight by daveyboygales   A firekeeper by daveyboygales   Harlequin Action (final) by daveyboygales   Knight Of Old by daveyboygales   Dark Souls Knight by daveyboygales   Lara Croft by daveyboygales   Spiserman by daveyboygales  
Very interesed in this crossover piece ! My style is animeish but i assure you I can bring a bit of originality while still keeping the characters recognizable ^^

My prices are more detailed on my ig: www.instagram.com/p/CDlmwTMKbz…

Rinne and Miyama Fanart by Kahpsul   Cool guy Kilua by Kahpsul   Nana Screenshot Redraw by Kahpsul  
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my samples :
Kryste Akatenshi by emubi Lucy by emubi Final Fantasy XV - Stella by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Dannika Lobotomy Corporation ver by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Tenryuu Kai! by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi
here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as the fetish not too hardcore or extreme , I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D) NSFW too!. Contact me for samplesCharacter design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...
Hello, my name is Diego, I am a comic artist and graphic designer, I am interested in your project, I make commissions of any kind at the digital level and work with the styles: American comic, Japanese manga, humorous caricature and drawings for children's and youth stories , the prices will depend of the time or deadline, the type of work and the complexity of this but I adapt to what the client wants and we can talk about it to make a deal, if you wish you can see my graphic work and contact me to the next links:

E-mail: damnartista79@gmail.com
Instagram: damnartista79
Behance: www.behance.net/damnartistbe7c
DeviantArt portfolio: www.deviantart.com/damnartista…
Artstation: www.artstation.com/diegomantil…

I receive payments by paypal and western union,

I'm to order.

Samples of my work:

Batman Plano 5 by damnartista79   Plano 1 Pagina 2 by damnartista79   Plano 2 Pagina 2 by damnartista79   Plano 5 Pagina 2 by damnartista79   The Batman Page 1 by damnartista79   The Batman Page 2 by damnartista79   Car race commission by damnartista79   Horror comic commission by damnartista79   The Man of Steel by damnartista79   Black Widow Vs Taskmaster by damnartista79   Baby Yoda by damnartista79   Joker by damnartista79   BATMAN VS BANE A COLOR by damnartista79   Mazinger Z by damnartista79   Daredevil by damnartista79   Cover to the single Comic of Borrador band by damnartista79  
I Will Draw Illustration Fake Screenshot Anime Scene bust Up or Close Up

please see the portfolio that has been listed in this post :)

I'm going to draw a bust up or close up of the character, and I'll add a simple lens blur background in my style

*I'll finish it in 1 - 3 days [ according to the order queue ]

Price: 30$ USD / 2400 Point

Additional Character ( in the same canvas ): +10$ USD / +800 Point

More Detail:
Open Commissions: Draw Fake Screenshot Anime SceneHello, I Open are Commissions: Draw Fake Screenshot Anime SceneStatus = Open 1$ USD = 80 pointI Will Draw Illustration Fake Screenshot Anime Scene bust Up or Close Upplease see the portfolio that has been listed in this post :)I'm going to draw a bust up or close up of the character, and I'll add a simple lens blur background in my style*I'll finish it in 1 - 3 days [ according to the order queue ]__________________________________________________________________________________Price: 30$ USD / 2400 PointAdditional Character ( in the same canvas ): +10$ USD / +800 Point__________________________________________________________________________________I do draw:Fanart, Original character, Potrait, Furry, Mecha, Armor, ALLI don't draw:LEWD 18+__________________________________________________________________________________What You Get:- You will get Source File PSD + JPG + PNG- Canvas size 3840x2160 Pixel - 300 DpiWhat I Need:- Please give me references of character you requested- Please explain what the character's expression looks like, the setting of the scene, the setting of the atmosphere, and all that is needed__________________________________________________________________________________ContactIf you are interested please contact me via Message/ChatEmail: volpizcommission@gmail.com.Discord: Volpiz#9350__________________________________________________________________________________NotePlease message me first before ordering.unlimited Major revision only when I still sketching.After we deal with sketches and start coloring, I don't accept any revisions except revisions about colors.The price on package not for commercial use, the price for commercial use is multiplied by 2 of the total original price__________________________________________________________________________________Thank you very much :)

Watame-lon by volpizz Shiranui Flare by volpizz Ange Katrina by volpizz Inugami Korone and Nekomata Okayu by volpizz

Thanks

Hello, I would to have the chance to work with you. I'm willing to have communication via discord if it's easier for you. Just for heads up, my timezone is GMT+7

Here are some of my examples:
Oliver's Uniform by Rosariy Jane's Uniform by Rosariy [Commission] Vivek by Rosariy [CM] Cylas' Outfits 02 by Rosariy
Bear  Talon by Rosariy Ryker  Kye by Rosariy Demon Valley girls by Rosariy
RAYNFORD profile by Rosariy Man Portrait By Rosariy Dder4vk by Rosariy

My rate is starting from $70 for fullbody, price will depends on the complexity. Feel free to ask me questions if you need more information :)
Hi there, my rate is $5 for non-colored artwork and $10 for colored artwork. I can do anime and western style or both.

Sailormoon Redraw  Attempt 2- Tinay Pinay by RafalLegatus Let's Go! by RafalLegatus Diwa by RafalLegatus Nimp by RafalLegatus Jean Jansen Of the Lost Kids by RafalLegatus NAYUME by RafalLegatus KAWAII PHOTOGRAPGER:PROCESS by RafalLegatus
Bruhjjjjj by caffeinellkillya   Tf2 Fu Y by caffeinellkillya   Untitled by caffeinellkillya   Medic by caffeinellkillya   Akdjjf by caffeinellkillya  here's a small sample of my works!
hello i'm currently open for commission and interested to work with you
I hope you find my style suit what you have in mind and currently, I have two types of commission which you can see below * 
[OPEN] COMMISSION PRICE SHEET by nekogitan   [UPDATED] Choose Your Character - OPEN Commission by nekogitan  
Commission: ChicanoSouL by nekogitan   Self Portrait by nekogitan   Blue Venus by nekogitan   Serenity by nekogitan  

don't hesitate to contact me through DM or email (nekogitan@gmail.com)! :D (Big Grin)
Hi.... I'm Zzzuan^^

My style is anime, and I can draw fanart for you ^^, please take a look on my sample arts:

Ryuusei by Zzzuanz   LUNA by Zzzuanz   Hibi by Zzzuanz   Inami Mahiru (COMMISSION WORK) by Zzzuanz   Akiko Palace Meidi (COMMISSION WORK) by Zzzuanz   ANNA by Zzzuanz   Bakugo X OC (COMMISSION WORK) by Zzzuanz   Velvet Roe by Zzzuanz   Anna and The Silly Wolf by Zzzuanz   Kaede by Zzzuanz   Reann by Zzzuanz  

If you interested, you can note me or mail me at zzzuanzzz@gmail.com
Prices can be negotiated and feel free to ask
Thankyou^^
Hi Sdknight02! Im interested and willing to work with you making fanart commissions. I have samples of my fanart anime oc and others, so hope you like it!

Gon And Neferpitou by denzelberg Goku super sayian 3 by denzelberg Meruem by denzelberg Kuroro lucilfer by denzelberg Hisoka by denzelberg kitsune's foxsheep girl oc by denzelberg kinsune's oc by denzelberg Sanji by denzelberg Red Riot by denzelberg

if your interested to work with me kindly message me via email ehmstudio@yahoo.com or send me a note!
I'm also open for chibi, portrait, poster, comics, etc. Im expecting for your reply! Thanks inadvance!
Hello! I draw anime style! :la:

My commission start from $35 for bust up, more info can be found here --> Commission : OPEN!

Sample of my art:
Commission : Blue Melancholy by KazugaMei5   Commission : Moonlight by KazugaMei5   fin by KazugaMei5   Fan Art: CCS Circus by KazugaMei5   Commission : Blue Forest by KazugaMei5   First Dawn by KazugaMei5   Contest : Summer Goddess! by KazugaMei5

Thanks for the opportunity! Have a nice day :love:
Hi! I'm anime artist in search of more commissions to do, here's my commission info: retroolka-commissions.carrd.co
I'm open to draw fanart!
Cinnabar (icon commish) + YouTube (process video) by retroolka Close Your Eyes by retroolka The Doctor Is Insane by retroolka Coevals by retroolka Sailor Moon (icon) + YouTube (process video) by retroolka
Hello!
I’m open for commissions!!  If you want more examples check out my Instagram 
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&…

259fad46-6e43-4f09-acc8-6e8856d98b50 by amiraartt