Looking for a artist for human characters drawn together

I am looking for a artist who can draw humans and also as a couple. 

Here is Nikolai: toyhou.se/6410057.nikolai#2438…
And Sapphira: toyhou.se/3019060.sapphira/gal… (will be getting very soon art of her of the same artist who drew Nikolai. 
Comments152
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, KitamonPlush. I'm interested!
Sketchportedit by RLiCoffee   Greenhatedit by RLiCoffee   Colaedit by RLiCoffee   Bat by RLiCoffee   Edit by RLiCoffee   Drawthisagain by RLiCoffee   Potytryedit by RLiCoffee   Tut by RLiCoffee   Heartofgold3 by RLiCoffee   Commission Price by RLiCoffee  
Im interested.

Character Sheet - Furia [Colored] by PenGhost   Captive by PenGhost   Sample Characters by PenGhost   [Sprite] Hiraya by PenGhost   Prim by PenGhost  
I can offer you $60 for both of them. I've checked the reference images, and I think my semirealistic style will be a good fit for this couple. Here's what I can do for that price:

Commissioned piece - Character fanart by Victor-Vestorii   Renka Mikazuchi by Victor-Vestorii   Nana Chan --2nd Attempt --2nd Attempt by Victor-Vestorii  

Mature Content

Ferrand -- Illustration Commission by Victor-Vestorii
  Kuroi - Character Illustration Commission by Victor-Vestorii   Jay-Bhan Veilfeather - Character design commission by Victor-Vestorii

For more sample,s you can always check my gallery here on deviantart. Also, I'm okay with crazy poses and/or perspectives. So don't be shy to ask for it.
Interested, my couple art commission starts from $300
Sakura Miku by mmidori31   Panther by mmidori31   Lucina - Fire Emblem Fanart [Commission] by mmidori31   Sakura Girl by mmidori31   Ren-ai Jean and Tsukina (Commission) by mmidori31  
Hello i'm interested in, here is my commission info:
ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
here is my sample:
Summer holiday by Zarnero   Pocket watch fairy by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero   2020 by Zarnero   Summer beach by Zarnero   sea2 by Zarnero   sea by Zarnero   Chihiro by Zarnero  
If you interested, you can reply this comment or send me a note.
Thank you~
Hello i'm interested! 
this is my journal:

[Open] Mangata's Commissions - 08-20

and some examples:

[Commission] LochNessy by MinttSky [Commission] MiscreantVagabond by MinttSky [Commission] zyntherius by MinttSky [Commission] AzazelXIV by MinttSky [Commission] yoshi11xd by MinttSky
Hello :D

$20 for a color A4 (+$5 for each extra character). I can do NSFW :)
Paypal only, payment in advance.

I will send a sketch before the final piece, so you can make any corrections.
Send me a note if you are interested.

My gallery
Here's a sample of my work. 

Thank you!

Mature Content

$20 NSFW Comission: Superheroine by HentaiNeko
  Please, stop the time by HentaiNeko   $25 Comission: Prison chat by HentaiNeko   Prison Mermaid by HentaiNeko   Missing the ocean by HentaiNeko
$20 Commission: The Bridge of Armistice by HentaiNeko   Comission: Mountain village by HentaiNeko   Half way to the shrine by HentaiNeko
Hello
I would be interested in this project.
You can check my samples here:
ahkumu.carbonmade.com/
If you like my style please let me know and we can discuss the rest.
I draw half and full body commission and the price range is around 25-45$.

Ouran highschool host club: Haruhi and the twins by kittycat291096   Couple commission: Eren/OC for @TitanHours (2) by kittycat291096   OC couple commission: Sugawara/Huni for Shurple by kittycat291096   Couple commission: Eren/OC for @TitanHours by kittycat291096   Couple commission: Abyss/Amos by kittycat291096   OC Commission: Damian/Calypso by kittycat291096   Couple commission for tiny-raptor by kittycat291096   Jojo - Golden Wind by kittycat291096   Smokey by kittycat291096   God children of Zeus by kittycat291096   Apollo and Artemis in summer by kittycat291096   OC commission for @iastSA by kittycat291096   Birthday cake Cookie by kittycat291096  
Hi, I'm interested
Tut by RLiCoffee   Drawthisagain by RLiCoffee   Sketchportedit by RLiCoffee   Heartofgold3 by RLiCoffee   Commission Price by RLiCoffee  
Hello!
I do SFW couple pieces for $55
Fun in the Sun by kirielu   Gerudo Captives by kirielu   Splash was Super Effective! by kirielu

I also offer NSFW art ;^^

You can check out my full commission info and ToS here: Commissions Open !Last updated 8/9/20 15:27 PST________________________________________________________________________$55 Couple SFW________________________________________________________________________$40 Single Character________________________________________________________________________$45 Simple Character Sheet (Includes 2 Expressions, +$5 per extra)________________________________________________________________________NSFW Coming Soon! (They're open I just have to set up previews ^^)$45 Single Character $69 Couple - Human / Furry / Anthro- No Gore (a little dramatic blood or some light violence's fine!)- No Extreme Stuff (most fetishes just aren't my thing , some bondage or light stuff is great!) ________________________________________________________________________Payment via Paypal What to Expect:Send me a message, let me know what you want! Email kirielu@outlook.com , or leave a comment below, message me here, or on Twitter or Instagram! I’ll get back to you with confirmation / clarification, and let you know what the final cost will bePay 50% of the total price up front (Paypal USD) and I’ll get started on your commission!At the sketch stage I’ll send an image to confirm it’s what you want. We can make the biggest edits here and once you confirm the sketch is going the direction you want, I’ll move on to line work and coloring!(Your commission includes 2 rounds of sketch revision, +$5 for additional)I’ll check in again at the flat color stage, this is your chance to tweak any final details!It’s ready! I’ll send a low resolution image to let you know it’s all done. Once you pay the remaining cost I’ll send over your big beautiful image!Enjoy your commission!Terms of Service here ^v^: https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....it?usp=sharing See something you like? Have an idea similar to what you saw but a bit different? Send me a message! We can chat and work out an awesome doodle for ya! Leave a comment below or send me a message!

You can also support me on Patreon!As a patron you'll be able to vote on upcoming works and topics I draw! (poll coming soon ;^^)...
Hi ~^ ^~
My name is Artem and I am a beginner artist and I am learning to draw
I live alone in the Russian-occupied Donbas
I will be interested In your opinion and your help is important

preferably human or human-like characters : )

head - 20$
half - 30$
full body - 45$

a lot of complex parts +10-15$
additional item +3-10$
NSFW +15$
background +10-15$

Payment PayPal
I work only on an advance payment or you can pay 50% before the sketch and 50% after the sketch stage ^ ^

my character portfolio: www.deviantart.com/lite33/gall…

Marie de La Grange by lite33   Christ-chan by lite33   red crusader by lite33   slavic elf by lite33   Knight of the Countess by lite33   priestess doodle by lite33   decisiveness by lite33  
Comment hidden
Hello there, I'm open for commissions! (also loves drawing couples!) 

Sorsa's commission info by trotyiegyed  
My hand slipped by trotyiegyed   Wintery scene by trotyiegyed    

Secret Valentine 2019 by trotyiegyed   Secret Ghost 2019 by trotyiegyed   Please don't die again... by trotyiegyed Secret Valentine by trotyiegyed  
Hello! I'm open for commissions and am definitely interested if you would like to take a look at my works and commission prices in the link below. You can provide a budget and we can see what works for you :) (Smile)

Hey. I am an artist. I can start in September. I am on Discord every day. let's start with one hour of work. 1 hour costs $ 16. After payment I will add you to the list of works. and I will post a link to the stream
Hey there! I can either make realistic painterly style or realistic animeish style

I'm doing fullcolored portraits for $40 
Detailed fullbody for $100 
Couple halfbody for 100$ 

If you are interested DM me! 

2020-03-24 20-41 2020-03-17 20-48 Nina17reeeeeeeee by Keiler-art   Shio and Saltshaker by Keiler-art   Don't you like flowers? by Keiler-art
hello! my name is emubi and I'm interested with your job!
if you interested using my service please contact me via :
email : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds!)

here's my initial pricelist
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as the fetish not too hardcore or extreme , I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D) NSFW too!. Contact me for samplesCharacter design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua - Azure Empyrea by emubi Final Fantasy XV - Stella by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Dannika Lobotomy Corporation ver by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Arlynn MHW by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Tenryuu Kai! by emubi

Hello, my name is Saioa. I am a young freelance artist. My principal Style is Cartoon, semi realistic and a bit of Manga. I love colorful drawings and sketch styles. I usually make fanarts but have designed some character based on the descriptions too. I am used to make forced and strange poses, I love them. I draw NSFW too Comission Jpeg by Saioaarte   Pastel Girl by Saioaarte   Bestars 2 by Saioaarte   Beastars by Saioaarte   Angel+cherry by Saioaarte  . My rate is 15€ per character and 20€ detailed finished drawing with background. Twitter: twitter.com/Sal_ien
Hi!! I'd love to draw your characters!
Here are some examples of my work (I can do both cell shaded style and softer/textured style)

200507 Taras Ocs Final 2 by miu-ne Girl W Caatt 3 Final by miu-ne 200405 Ocs by miu-ne
A past couple commission

Commission Final Full Size by miu-ne
Pastel Goth (Closed) by Moondayum  
 i can do the both for $17^^
$10 humanoid adopts (open) by Moondayum  
can do ! would be a bit pricy but still possible !
have a couple examples ! 

cute monster beefs by bellacweam awie by bellacweam owo by bellacweam qt by bellacweam