July 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Looking for background artist (20-30$ per background) for Visual novel

:icondoctorwhodraws:
doctorwhodraws Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant
Hello there ,
I am looking for a background artist who can do pixel or pixel like backgrounds.
Even if it's not pixel it's alright.

Just send me your portfolios with your backgrounds and I will get back to you!

You can send me a note if you want to keep it private.

Project is a NSFW visual novel but you will not be asked to do any NSFW drawings , only backgrounds for the game.

Payment is by paypal. from 20 to 30$ is my budget.

Thank you!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icontrangluu:
TrangLuu Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist
Hi, I'm interested
Please check out my info here
Commissions (Visual Novel) (OPEN)
Contact me via changlu.changlu1403@gmail.com
Sample3 Day by TrangLuu   Sample Day by TrangLuu   Sample 2 Twilight by TrangLuu  
:iconwyne219:
wyne219 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  New Deviant
Hi,  I am a freelance artist. I read your offer and I am very interested. You can email me if you would like to discuss further. Thank you! quynv.job@gmail.com discord : wyne219 #9461
1 by wyne219   6 by wyne219   32 by wyne219   7 by wyne219   s1 by wyne219   s2 by wyne219  
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help. Have not done so much pixel content so far but backgrounds are no problem.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconjigokupie:
JigokuPie Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I'm a graduate on an animation course and specialize in concept art, character design, backgrounds and illustrations! Have a browse of my website and dm me if your interested!

beccalh.wixsite.com/portfoliow…
www.instagram.com/rebecca_harr…
Thankyou!
Untitled by JigokuPie   Untitled by JigokuPie   Untitled by JigokuPie   Snowfores by JigokuPie   5d4b71e7-b6ec-471b-a01c-611ff37b106b by JigokuPie   Bits An Bobs1 by JigokuPie  
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Shego - concept art by KirkeChan  
:iconcaraart:
caraart Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey,
Is this the style you need?
Bg Sample1 by caraart Bg Sample by caraart

- Gabriel
weiszgabriel@yahoo.com
:iconnneila:
Nneila Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
4iR65bnF8zA by Nneila  
:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:iconhouseofimagistudio:
houseofimagistudio Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello!
Our VN background rate is outside your budget.

However, these backgrounds we made are free to use, even for commercial purpose. :D
Background 1 by houseofimagistudio   Background 3 by houseofimagistudio
Rooftop - Day by houseofimagistudio   Rooftop - Sunset by houseofimagistudio
Gym - 2 by houseofimagistudio   Gym - 3 by houseofimagistudio

So feel free to use these backgrounds if you think it's suitable for your project.
Just credit us as House Of Imagi Studio and don't redistribute the backgrounds.

You can find more of free to use backgrounds on our DeviantArt gallery. :)
:iconombobon:
ombobon Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi there
I'm specialized for VN Background
let me know if you're interested :D

Anime VN Background - Attic Room by ombobon   Tavern - Commission by ombobon   Commission Work - Elf House by ombobon
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested in your offer!
1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconmonoaxe:
monoaxe Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested!  Untitled by monoaxe   Ppp-1 by monoaxe   ER6FIS6XsAAr-PB by monoaxe   
:iconbizzmasterom:
Bizzmasterom Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Here are some examples
Commission friends by Bizzmasterom  Lauren bullet by Bizzmasterom  Commission by Bizzmasterom  Archer by Bizzmasterom
:icongoya-and-yamu:
Goya-And-Yamu Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi, I'm interested to the style you're aiming.
I specialized in BG art, and I like trying out styles. maybe we can settle on one :)

Visual Novel Games Background art samples
drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Illustrations samples - twitter stories sillustrations
gdenus1.wixsite.com/everyst-sa…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/blind-lead…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/random-sam…

Bellow here were sketches and more black and white character designs
gdenus1.wixsite.com/sketches/p…
www.deviantart.com/goya-and-ya…

My link and portfolio but I haven't updated yet since I became BG addict xD
www.instagram.com/yamumunoz/
gdenus1.wixsite.com/goyamu/hom…

For faster response, you can, kindly contact me on twitter or discord, or note me here.
twitter -twitter.com/goodbittering
discord - GoyaMunoz#8155 
:iconicias-art:
Icias-Art Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconrazorsilverstone:
RazorSilverstone Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
For this month of july no changes prices Due to the Covid-19, my prices are for us to help ourselves, that is, the prices will be low in order to have many clients and to have good quality of drawing at a low price and to help your pocket  with my team suport you. here some examples of drawings, animations, Mangas/Comic and all those who need.

Animations (clic to see the animation):
Chocola by RazorSilverstone  Maple Swinsuit Cute by RazorSilverstone  Alice Skelter by RazorSilverstone  Sion Eltnam Atlasia Tatari From Melty Blood by RazorSilverstone  Nepgear Cute Idol Animation by RazorSilverstone  Red Chan The Wifey hunter (clit to animation) by RazorSilverstone reisalin Stout by toosaka animated for me by RazorSilverstone  Taihou Yoskazwa Comission (click to animation) by RazorSilverstone Edna Epic conquest animation by RazorSilverstone  kyaru animation Comission by RazorSilverstone

drawings of all kinds:  Garner male PNG by RazorSilverstone  Metallica by RazorSilverstone    agent Garner new pose-1 by RazorSilverstone   

Mature Content

Emma Milstein page09-Commission MatureAnimeLover by Cesaru33

The price ranges are $ 10 / $ 45 for each drawing depending on the quality and color
animations vary between $ 20 / $ 600 for each animation depending on the seconds, movements and effects

We also make drawings for visualnovels games, and in the future we will make good illustrations, also drawings for nsfw and for such games.

the payment is for PayPal (2007-2014)(2) Icon ultra  in the notes we will consult them in more detail.

Just hire us and you will see the quality of our drawings. thank you very much my deviants and have a good day for everyone

:D (Big Grin) Clap Quut Peer Poni emote Meow-thank You :bademoticon: Thanks  and take care of all of you of this world disease my dear deviants we help each other Toon Zelda Wink 
Add a Comment: