Details

July 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Looking for an artist for independent superhero comic!

:iconnewworldsahead:
NewWorldsAhead Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant

I'm hiring for an original superhero comic. I'm looking for a western art style, and something stylized after the Copper Age of Comics (aka the '80s). I really liked the look of those comics, and I feel an homage to that would make it distinctive from the others. Doesn't have to be exact, but that's kind of the feel I'm aiming for.

Here's what will be needed:

- Several character reference sheets.
- Character designs.
- Several pieces of sequential art.
- Conceptual pieces.

Other than that, I'm looking for someone clear and communicative, as I view this as a collaboration. Message if interested!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconcarlxborlaembalzado:
carlxborlaembalzado Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
I am interested..

www.instagram.com/carl_embalza…

$20/page
:iconutopia1159:
utopia1159 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
  Character concept by utopia1159   Eva character by utopia1159   Rectificadores by utopia1159   pag 1 by utopia1159   pag 2 by utopia1159  
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
:iconerwinman:
erwinman Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello, Illustrator here. I'm interested to do your project. By the way here are some of my work samples

Tex Ave by erwinman   Text Ave's Bro by erwinman   Sword Fight by erwinman   Turk by erwinman   Warrior by erwinman   300 by erwinman   Superman by erwinman   cover-Recovered by erwinman   Page 8 Final by erwinman   death of bronn - Copy - Copy by erwinman   Panel3 Page5 by erwinman   Page 3 Colored by erwinman   Page21 by erwinman   Page 5 by erwinman    Blood Hound Gang 2 by erwinman  
:iconpertbadillo:
pertbadillo Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Please check my gallery:
 www.deviantart.com/pertbadillo…
:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:iconcarlogarde:
CarloGarde Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist

Color12 by CarloGarde   Xmen2 (2) by CarloGarde Xmen2 (1) by CarloGarde Color3 by CarloGarde      Titania Carlogarde copy by CarloGarde   Ddpvypm-9b6e9273-c734-435b-8856-68204871aa94 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0004 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0003 by CarloGarde   CCI20052020 6 copy by CarloGarde   Garde Marquez by CarloGarde   Cci20052020 10 by CarloGarde  Please check me  out . Looking forward.   
:iconpikarastudio:
pikarastudio Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
here some of my work visit my profile if you interest more
Cover by pikarastudio   Oswald Chronicle by pikarastudio   Page 2 by pikarastudio   Test Tisv2 by pikarastudio   Kharakter by pikarastudio  
:iconvaughanstudio:
vaughanstudio Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi! I´m comic book artist and i would like to present my portfolio
Instagram:www,Instagram.com/pietrovaughanauthor

Page1.1 by vaughanstudio   Neoknightspg2 by vaughanstudio  
:iconrazorsilverstone:
RazorSilverstone Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
For this month of july no changes prices Due to the Covid-19, my prices are for us to help ourselves, that is, the prices will be low in order to have many clients and to have good quality of drawing at a low price and to help your pocket  with my team suport you. here some examples of drawings, animations, Mangas/Comic and all those who need.

Animations (clic to see the animation):
Chocola by RazorSilverstone  Maple Swinsuit Cute by RazorSilverstone  Alice Skelter by RazorSilverstone  Sion Eltnam Atlasia Tatari From Melty Blood by RazorSilverstone  Nepgear Cute Idol Animation by RazorSilverstone  Red Chan The Wifey hunter (clit to animation) by RazorSilverstone reisalin Stout by toosaka animated for me by RazorSilverstone  Taihou Yoskazwa Comission (click to animation) by RazorSilverstone Edna Epic conquest animation by RazorSilverstone  kyaru animation Comission by RazorSilverstone

drawings of all kinds:  Garner male PNG by RazorSilverstone  Metallica by RazorSilverstone    agent Garner new pose-1 by RazorSilverstone   

Mature Content

Emma Milstein page09-Commission MatureAnimeLover by Cesaru33
   Happy 27 March By RazorSilverstone by RazorSilverstone

The price ranges are $ 10 / $ 45 for each drawing depending on the quality and color
animations vary between $ 20 / $ 600 for each animation depending on the seconds, movements and effects

We also make drawings for visualnovels games, and in the future we will make good illustrations, also drawings for nsfw and for such games.

the payment is for   in the notes we will consult them in more detail.

Just hire us and you will see the quality of our drawings. thank you very much my deviants and have a good day for everyone

:D (Big Grin) Clap   :bademoticon:   and take care of all of you of this world disease my dear deviants we help each other  
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
Add a Comment: