Looking for webcomic artist

We are looking for an artist to work long-term on a webcomic.

Your role would be to create pages to our specifications working from a story in script form.

The style we are aiming for is somewhere between anime and western animation like Avatar: The Last Airbender.

You should also be able to draw non-human characters well (e.g. talking animal protagonists).

If you would wish to apply, please leave relevant examples (webcomic pages, pictures you think fit the style we are looking for, images of non-human characters) from your portfolio below.

Also mention the word "dragon" in your reply so we know you actually read this post fully :) (Smile)
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! prices are negotiable, send a DM if you interested!

Inkspider Pag7 by SantorumComics   Inkspider Pag6 by SantorumComics   Inkspider Pag5 by SantorumComics   Inkspider Pag4 by SantorumComics   Inkspider Pag3 by SantorumComics   Inkspider Pag1 by SantorumComics  
Hello, I'm interested and I can draw dragons.

Bane of the Khyralax by Fuytski   Bane of the Khyralax by Fuytski   My Vessel's Life by Fuytski   Cds-03 by Fuytski   Cds-04 by Fuytski   The New Dragon is born by Fuytski  
i'm interesting, you can visit my gallery for my sample!!!!
Hey there! I think my style might suit what your looking for and I'd love to hear more about the webcomic. Unfortunately I don't have many recent comics, but I do have a good few pieces with animals such as dragons, birds, etc. 
Here are some examples:
Elliot and Pillbug by Flutterbest   Contest | Tea With a Stranger by Flutterbest   Request | Marina by Flutterbest   Request | Mr Fish and Miss Cuddly by Flutterbest   The Piginning of the End by Flutterbest   Citrus Rain by Flutterbest   Soft's Orchard Expedition (Pg. 1) by Flutterbest   Soft's Orchard Expedition (Pg. 3) by Flutterbest   Sir Peppermint Candy Cane IV by Flutterbest  

You can find my prices, more examples, and other info at flutterbest.carrd.co 

Please feel free to contact me here or email me at flutterbestwork@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss! Thank you. 
Hi "dragon"!

Have a look at my gallery and see if my style suits you.

If you want to talk, kindly DM or email me at claudiacangini@gmail.com as I may miss a reply here.

Thanks!
FATE martial arts boy by ClaudiaCangini   FATE cat pirate lady by ClaudiaCangini   Mad scientist from FATE by ClaudiaCangini   Dungeon World Illustrations 6 by ClaudiaCangini   Amalee by ClaudiaCangini   Sonnenwende by ClaudiaCangini   The Magic Fire #5 by ClaudiaCangini   The Magic Fire #3 by ClaudiaCangini   Underground pg. 26 - finished by ClaudiaCangini   Underground pg. 27 - finished by ClaudiaCangini  
Hi,
I believe I'm perfect for the role. My experience ranged from VN Games to Twitter stories

Visual Novel Games Background art samples
drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Illustrations samples - twitter stories sillustrations
gdenus1.wixsite.com/everyst-sa…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/blind-lead…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/random-sam…

Bellow here were sketches and more black and white character designs
gdenus1.wixsite.com/sketches/p…
www.deviantart.com/goya-and-ya…

My link and portfolio but I haven't updated yet since I became BG addict xD
www.instagram.com/yamumunoz/
gdenus1.wixsite.com/goyamu/hom…

For faster response, you can, kindly contact me on twitter or discord, or note me here.
twitter -twitter.com/goodbittering
discord - GoyaMunoz#8155
Hi, I'd be interested.  Here's some of my art:

Legosi and Haru by giannalikesramen Thelovers by giannalikesramen Request: Lesdovah by giannalikesramen Episode 8 by giannalikesramen
Hi! You can check our portfolios here: stonetowerstudio.wixsite.com/c…

Let me know if you are interested! -Dragon-
Thanks!
Lucas

Hello! I’m interested. I can draw aesthetic stuffs, detailed outfit and background. Here are my art examples:

Dragon

Drinking boba tea
D42a4c06-a49e-4b26-b70a-0c968b44a137
418b206b-b57e-499e-8822-032785892863
Eae3667a-4951-4103-bf79-91df380a1d15

You can see more on my Instagram account @/Neotistic. Contact via nphotostories@gmail.com

"dragon"
Greetings, I'm really interested with your offer. My artstyle is anime/manga style and hopes it match that you're looking for ^^
Here's my artwork sample (webtoon sample is from 2019, so yeah my artstyle is better now) :

WEBTOON PANEL by zerucheese   WEBTOON PANEL by zerucheese   WEBTOON PANEL by zerucheese   WEBCOMIC PANEL SAMPLE by zerucheese   KAWAMATSU ONE PIECE by zerucheese   TIGER SAMURAI by zerucheese   SPIRIT ANIMALS IN ACTION! by zerucheese   Bakugou and Deku Heroes Rising by zerucheese   Ren Amamiya X Kasumire Yoshizawa by zerucheese   Persona 4 X Persona 5 Protagonist + Nanako by zerucheese   Ellie The Last of Us 2 by zerucheese   #SAILORMOONREDRAW by zerucheese   Zorra Chan | OC by zerucheese   SIX FANART CHALLENGE by zerucheese   Legendary Sannin (KIMETSU NO YAIBA EDITION) by zerucheese   MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019 by zerucheese  

I also available for long term project ^^
If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send notes, or contact me through :
email   : zhangdecore@gmail.com
discord : Zerucheese#3383

Thanks,
Michael
Hi, I am interested too. 
dragon

Here are some examples of my work:

machina J11 by sushy00   commission: dungeon 2 by sushy00   commission: dungeon 1 by sushy00   12212019 by sushy00   machina J10 by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
hi im interested and will do it fot low rate, message me thanks :D
Hi there! I’m really interested in your offer! Although my digital pieces might not have the animals yet, but worry not! I can draw them Too! (My sketchbook has many animals drawn in it!)
1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  (Dragon)
Color16 by CarloGarde   Anthros by CarloGarde   Item 5 by CarloGarde   Titania Carlogarde copy by CarloGarde   Ddpvypm-9b6e9273-c734-435b-8856-68204871aa94 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0004 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0003 by CarloGarde   CCI20052020 6 copy by CarloGarde   Garde Marquez by CarloGarde   Star Sapphire Carlosgarde Color Miguel By Miguel17 by CarloGarde   Spider Woman -jpg by CarloGarde  Please check me out. Looking forward.
dragon

Hi!! I'm Xen, professional illustrator and comic artist. I've worked as assitant for other artist and drew many comic pages. I have training in narrative and comic drawing. 
I work fast and consult all the ideas that I may have with the client. We can negotiate the price per panel, per page or per chapter in private. I leave a link to my portfolio and a link to my sample pages. You can contact me through my email.

Portfolio: 
www.artstation.com/xenart04

Pages Samples: drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Email: marcosperezrial@gmail.com

Cheers !!

dragon

Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Prices are flexible.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/

Ena Fin by verdilaksBreeding Rey Fin by verdilaksBreeding Raya Finweb by verdilaksBreeding Owen Sketches web by verdilaksBreeding Kimiel character design by verdilaksBreeding  

Mature Content

Amazonknightz Web by verdilaksBreeding
cute baby t-rex by verdilaksBreeding Whalekaiju Sketch Small by verdilaksBreeding mr. chameleon by verdilaksBreeding Sephiroth -one winged angel- by verdilaksBreeding inori yuzuriha manga girl pinup by verdilaksBreeding Elsharko Ortho Web by verdilaksBreeding Bloodwars Coverfinweb by verdilaksBreeding Nessisurfin Finweb by verdilaksBreeding Thumbnail Finweblow by verdilaksBreeding   Orkcomic Page1 Web by verdilaksBreeding
Hi there, I am very Interested on this job offer! ^^
My name is El and I am a freelance artist. I have a very versatile style and I do think I'd be able to incorporate something that can match what you are looking for.

dragon

Here are some relevant samples of my artworks:
Ellie Sketch || The Last of Us II by Violeaf-MnF    Jessica Rabbit by Violeaf-MnF    Rosery (Simple Flats) by Violeaf-MnF    Mist (Dragon Universe)  by Violeaf-MnF   Kotatsumi7k by Violeaf-MnF   Wonderwall PATERNLESS by Violeaf-MnF    Jess Ref DU IG sketch by Violeaf-MnF   Spreadsheet Jayce by Violeaf-MnF   Lahontan Sketch by Violeaf-MnF   Img 20200613 170407 894 by Violeaf-MnF  

Most of these comic samples are relatively old since it'd been a while since I was able to work on comic/manga related works
DU Storyboards 2.3 by Violeaf-MnF   Ravens 1 (less modern) by Violeaf-MnF   Page 2 by Violeaf-MnF   Page 2 by Violeaf-MnF  

If I were to decide on what on my artworks would be relevant to your webcomic, it'd probably in this style or form:
Lilac Cartoon by Violeaf-MnF  
I am very interested into working on something long term like this for its been a while since I've gotten to work on my skills in creating webcomics/manga art.

Contacts:
Notes/Chats
Discord - ElniYano#2140
Email - elya.creates@gmail.com

Thank you very much, wish you all the best of luck in your project! Have a safe and wonderful day/night!