Details

July 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

(Paid) Hiring UI/Map/Enviroment artist for mobile game

:iconainmalig:
Ainmalig Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hey there! My name is Ain and Im the lead artist on a mobile game project named gemronimo!

Our team is looking for an artists that can produce a world map for our game and maybe some ui assets and/ or enviroment designs.

We are not looking for hyper realism, more of a lineless cartoony style like the one in pixar movies :)

This will be an ongoing project and you will become part of our small art family :D
A lot of work has already been done and we hope to release the game in November this year!

If you are interested please leave a comment with your rates and semples of your work^^

Or send me a dm!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconpaladinpainter:
PaladinPainter Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested !

Here you can find examples of my work www.deviantart.com/paladinpain…

maps:

www.deviantart.com/paladinpain…

www.deviantart.com/paladinpain…

there's another map that I made, really detailed but I can't show it since the game is not released yet

board game that I made, many characters in there, I also made the board itself which is essentialy a map of the house
boardgamegeek.com/image/460814…
boardgamegeek.com/image/502747…
boardgamegeek.com/image/502750…
boardgamegeek.com/image/460814…

120 per map

Here is some background work, different game
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM78E9…
At the end of the video you can see my name in the credits (at 1:04:08)
And because this was part 4, not all backgrounds can be seen there.
This is some additional footage of the same game (more backgrounds)  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqrabh…
and  www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9BKB…
There are moments where the characters go offscreen and you can pause the video to see the clean backgrounds.
There's much more backgrounds in the sequel of the same game which will be released in 2 months time.

my mail is paladin.painter@gmail.com
:iconwyne219:
wyne219 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  New Deviant
Hi,  I am a freelance artist. I read your offer and I am very interested. You can email me if you would like to discuss further. Thank you! quynv.job@gmail.com discord : wyne219 #9461
1 by wyne219   6 by wyne219   32 by wyne219   7 by wyne219   s1 by wyne219   s2 by wyne219  
:iconau-plau-se:
Au-Plau-Se Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  New Deviant Student Traditional Artist
Will the mobile game allow players to collect heroes and do PVP?
:iconemanuelbraga:
EmanuelBraga Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello! My name is Emanuel Braga. 

I had intereded in this work. I post in bleow some samples and prices.

1 fULL cOLLOR  by EmanuelBraga   2 Flat Collor by EmanuelBraga   3 Line Collorr by EmanuelBraga  

This some samples of my jobs
Fantasy comic Page 02 by EmanuelBraga   Fantasy comic Page 01 by EmanuelBraga   Sophie Character sheet by EmanuelBraga   Ethan Character Sheet by EmanuelBraga      Thomas - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga James - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga   Tony - Character Commission by EmanuelBraga    Ellen - Commissioned character by EmanuelBraga   RPG AVATAR COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga  

I am avable to do test! thanks!  
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

riskmap by sushy00   haunted bedroom by sushy00   Interior by sushy00   roomservice by sushy00   Lamborghini cityscape by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Shego - concept art by KirkeChan  
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Have done some maps in the past, different styles.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconbakeon0:
Bakeon0 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I am interested!
I can do stylized or semi-realist style, can totally adapt myself to do a map as well whatever the fashion you need (I'll just need some references of what you'd like)
I'm posting my price list but it's mainly to give you an insight of my work and the will to look through my profile. We can discuss budget in private, you can note me or email me at m.bakeon@gmail.com if interested.

Commissions Price List - Full Painting by Bakeon0 Commission Price List - Cell Shading by Bakeon0
:icondandarkdesigns:
DanDarkDesigns Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey I've done maps in the past I'd be interested in working for you.
Maps:
Vormund city map by DanDarkDesigns   RPG Map Commission by DanDarkDesigns   Old Far Kingdoms Map by DanDarkDesigns   Soater Pre-Cataclysm by DanDarkDesigns  
Add a Comment: