July 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Seeking Memorial Illustration of Infant Daughter $200 USD

:iconillustrationscout:
IllustrationScout Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant

Hello!

I am seeking an artist whose work demonstrates joy and whimsy to render an illustration of my 4-month old daughter who passed away in infancy. 

The intention of the art is to celebrate her as an angel with wings (cherub-like) enjoying life in the sky. 

BUDGET: $200.00 USD

TIME: 2 weeks - 1 month.

The perfect candidate has demonstrated talent, the time to take on this project and a compassionate heart. Interested artists, please show samples here and DM me your email. 

I look forward to seeing your beautiful works!
Shawn

Devious Comments

IllustrationScout Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2020  New Deviant
Thanks so much, everyone!

Artist found!!!
:iconsrvhere:
srvhere Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020
Hi
This is Sourav Dhar. Here is my portfolio: srvhere.wixsite.com/sourav
Its kind of a very awkward situation for me to apply for this project as a professional because I am also a father of a daughter and it disturbs me to think about the base of this task.
However, let me know if you feel interested.

Thanks
sourav
srvhere@gmail.com
:iconseanbianchi:
seanbianchi Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020  Professional General Artist
note sent

Commission - White Canary by seanbianchi   Commission: Red Reddington by seanbianchi   Joel - The Last of Us by seanbianchi   Last of Us - Ellie by seanbianchi   Spartacus - Andy Whitfield by seanbianchi   Cressida by seanbianchi   Tricia Helfer by seanbianchi   Lion Slayer Tyrion Lannaster by seanbianchi   Mr Robot - Rami Malek by seanbianchi   Dexter Morgan by seanbianchi  
:iconkaiji13:
kaiji13 Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika kimono by kaiji13 hika idol by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 fanart de kingdom heart para decir feliz cumple by kaiji13 Chica Zombie by kaiji13
:iconarthurhenri:
ArthurHenri Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Send me a note.

Em perfeita uniao by ArthurHenri um belo dia pra sorrir by ArthurHenri Triz by ArthurHenri Ao passar de uma brisa by ArthurHenri

Under the Trees by ArthurHenri Spring Vibes by ArthurHenri Capricho by ArthurHenri Sol by ArthurHenri
:iconianbrewer:
IanBrewer Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm interested in creating this image for you. Here are a few relevant examples of my previous work:

Avalon Knight by IanBrewer   Elysian Knight by IanBrewer   Persephone Knight by IanBrewer   

Let me know if you think I am a good fit. Sending my email to your DM now.
Thank you!

Ian
:iconquintessence-study:
Quintessence-Study Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello
I'm a digital artist
I do comic and illustration
You can send message or email
mundokeel@gmail.com

BABY by Quintessence-Study   Segundo Felino by Quintessence-Study Canela Magica by Quintessence-Study She is my best friend by Quintessence-Study Lisa Kay and God by Quintessence-Study Burnilda Valkyrie by Quintessence-Study
:iconjusticenaim:
JusticeNaim Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Professional
Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaim/
:iconelizavetas:
ElizavetaS Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'm so sorry, Shawn!

I can draw your daughter. And I understand your sadness. I help as a volunteer in the Department of Pediatric Oncology. I also know that art heals.

Aisha by ElizavetaS Girl by ElizavetaS Leia by ElizavetaS Chicken by ElizavetaS

Watercolor
www.instagram.com/p/B-rERx-A9v…
www.instagram.com/p/B-Y6GYWhau…
:iconshchetochkin:
shchetochkin Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
I work with vector and 2D graphics and I can help with pic.
If you still need someone I can offer my skills.
Sticker For Kfc By Shchetochkin Ddlrrkv-fullview by shchetochkin   D9f86152979833.5daa0c6e6cda4 by shchetochkin   Easter by shchetochkin  
:iconminervaartemis:
MinervaArtemis Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am really sprry about your lost, I am sure your baby is on heaven, I would love to draw this picture for you.

www.deviantart.com/minervaarte…
:iconluve-vi:
LUVE-VI Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hi, some examples of art:
Sush and Bee by LUVE-VI A Castle Girl by LUVE-VI Kipo by LUVE-VI Catra and Adora by LUVE-VI Sushylla (OC) by LUVE-VI

I have more examples of arts on my instagram: www.instagram.com/vagaluve/

if interested, I have this email address to contact: luvecash@gmail.com
:iconminervaartemis:
MinervaArtemis Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am really sprry about your lost, I am sure your baby is on heaven, I would love to draw this picture for you.

www.deviantart.com/minervaarte…
:iconkaupaint:
kaupaint Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Here is a portrait commission I did of a friends of the family's little girl, from a lovely phone photo of her in a car-seat with glowing sunlight.
I've done a lot of realistic portraits, and a few memorial portraits for family members of cats and a horse. I'd be happy to work with you.

Little Girl by kaupaint  

Here are some other work samples:

Noble Lady by kaupaint   cool dude has a chill day by kaupaint   Self Portrait from Stream by kaupaint   doin smth by kaupaint  

Wishing you the best!
:iconbookshelfarts:
bookshelfarts Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant
I am willing to work on a project like this! I can provide you with a physical embroidery of your daughter in the style you’d like! With your budget I can offer it in any size from 8x8 up to 20x20 inches if you’d like (it doesn’t have to be square) I can provide you with a sky background with and embroidery of your daughter!
86a01960-b3ba-4f66-b0c8-07fdf3e62fad
7cf067de-7294-4aba-8557-f2aa6554aae7
50c0c422-be12-4776-ab4d-09317756e9a9
:iconpaladinpainter:
PaladinPainter Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested !

Here you can find examples of my work www.deviantart.com/paladinpain…

Some of the book covers that I made:

www.deviantart.com/paladinpain…

board game that I made, many characters in there, I made the game cover aswell

boardgamegeek.com/image/460814…
boardgamegeek.com/image/502747…
boardgamegeek.com/image/502750…
boardgamegeek.com/image/460814…

podcast cover    

dnd party

more chars

for this game I made the 2d images after each level and starting screen, the logo aswell
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9XI5R…

Here is some background work, different game
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM78E9…
At the end of the video you can see my name in the credits (at 1:04:08)
And because this was part 4, not all backgrounds can be seen there.
This is some additional footage of the same game (more backgrounds)  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqrabh…
and  www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9BKB…
There are moments where the characters go offscreen and you can pause the video to see the clean backgrounds.
There's much more backgrounds in the sequel of the same game which is not released yet

my mail is paladin.painter@gmail.com
:iconfrey06:
Frey06 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, i would like to recomend my partner work
You can find her as Tielss
Here are some samples of her work:
Rip Qinni by Tielss   studio by Tielss  
I feel very sorry for your loss, and in case my partner work is not what you are looking for, i wish that you find the right artist.
:iconq12a:
q12a Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
My friend here mister SoulGate-Studios had seen your post and announced me about it.
I have a large portfolio, with many many many diferent styles and topics in it.
Try visiting it, and check (closely - zoom in) on anything you think is interesting to you as quality worth.
The 2 exceptional renderings I did for mister SoulGate-Studios took me very long time and hard work. So be aware, it's not a photo but manual work. Contact me anytime to make you a sample or anything you wish to check how good the final result will be.
Sorry for your loss and i hope you will choose me for this job.
:iconsoulgate-studios:
SoulGate-Studios Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I cannot imagine the heartbreak you are going through. I hope you find the right artist. I cannot recommend to you enough q12a. He recently did one of my grandfather who passed away just last month. I don't know if he would be interested or not, but I know he would do an excellent job. I could not have been happier with the portrait he did for me. He also did one of my children in a fantasy kind of setting. 
dBenzin94 ziua 14 American Grandparents by q12a   dBenzin95 ziua 02 - Vanessa and Samantha by q12a  
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Sorry for your loss. I am interested. Here are some examples of my work:

locked up by sushy00   commission: july 3 by sushy00   stars and moon by sushy00   chance by sushy00   Sora and Biyomon by sushy00  

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Shego - concept art by KirkeChan  
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there!

I am interested too maybe I can help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconzarnero:
Zarnero Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello, i'm interested in, here is my commission info:
ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
Sample:
Eyayayayaya by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero   Elf warrior by Zarnero   Fairy by Zarnero   Summer beach by Zarnero   sea2 by Zarnero   sea by Zarnero  
If you're interested, you can reply this comment or send me a note
Thank you~
:iconalvingasga:
AlvinGasga Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! i'm interested :)
View my portfolio here:
www.deviantart.com/alvingasga

send me an email: alvingasga19@gmail.com

sample works:
     Kimiko The Empress (Fan Art) by AlvinGasga     Santelmo by AlvinGasga  Alvoja by AlvinGasga  Lanlan And Shadow by AlvinGasga  burger Puggy by AlvinGasga Sabian The Guardian of Dogs by AlvinGasga
:iconbronsinurat:
BronSinurat Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Traditional Artist
Hey friend, I am interested in the offer that you are giving, please visit my gallery and see some of my art work, if you are interested in a complicated and high-quality sketch style I can spell it out for you.
If you are interested you can contact me at any time. Have a nice day :)

bronsinurat@gmail.com
:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:icononysaputra:
onysaputra Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   Digital Artist
Kim Jisoo by onysaputra   Yellow by onysaputra   Girl by onysaputra   Girl by onysaputra   Yeon Woo by onysaputra   Sorry by onysaputra  
:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   Digital Artist
Hello. I  have with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain I am IRONMAN! by HeroforPain Chloe Grace Moretz - Genie by HeroforPain Keanu and Baby Yoda by HeroforPain
:iconpearlpreis:
PearlPreis Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello Shawn, condolences to you and your family on your precious loss.
Feel free to send me the image/s you want artists to work by. How big of a piece are you looking for?
I am willing to create a custom piece for you - and if you like the end result, you can purchase a print; since I will do it in photoshop.
I would use a vintage-y renaissance kind of vibe for the art piece since it lends itself so well to cherubs, plus i love that style! 
Attached are my inspirations, but not my artwork. the cherubs are older than 4 months, but you get my idea...
If this arrangement interests you can email me images at pearlpreis@gmail.com
Or you can post them here (other artists may be so inclined to respond if they know what they have to work with) :)
Thank you, Pearl

Cherubs-in-the-clouds by PearlPreis   Cherub Bow And Arrow by PearlPreis  
:iconaquareladaalma:
aquareladaalma Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Traditional Artist
hey there! i'm interested, i've lost someone too so i can relate to the feeling... i guarantee i would do my best so it will be an amazing illustration! you can send me a note here or dm at instagram.com/aquareladaalma to see my work. thank you!
:iconsamidrawer:
SamiDrawer Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Dragina by SamiDrawer   Pecorine Sama by SamiDrawer   No Game No Life Poister by SamiDrawer   Endeavor Finished by SamiDrawer   Test3 by SamiDrawer   Portraits by SamiDrawer  

email: samiarts01@gmail.com
:iconkathecute:
kathecute Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Student Traditional Artist
😔 my condolences 😔
I have a hard time writing something.  I can't imagine the pain he's going through.
I am just going to leave some examples of my work, as I have very little time working online the maximum cost is 25 $
1587425810082 by kathecute   1587009839213 by kathecute embedded_item1566717539904 by kathecute    kathy art  shared a photo on Instagram Br7zjpsgCR by kathecute   
:iconjabdraws:
JABDRAWS Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Megumin Fan Art by JABDRAWS   Covert Art - UPWORK COMMISSION by JABDRAWS   Portrait [COMMISSION] by JABDRAWS
Here is my art, hope u like it! I Dm you my email 
:iconartfullys:
artfullys Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional General Artist
hi,
I'm so interested, note sent
thanks
:iconanakkecilbrengosan:
AnakKecilBrengosan Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello friend, i'm a professional artist.
i can make high quality art for you.
you can contact me via note or email at zetzet91@gmail.com
this a few of my works, my other art in the gallery or krotz.artstation.com/
This is a few of my art.

Thank you.
Alucard by AnakKecilBrengosan   TWO HEADED OGRE by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vexana Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Arcane Idol Illustration by AnakKecilBrengosan  Masha Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan
:iconartelsia:
artelsia Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   Digital Artist
I’ve never drawn infants before so I can’t apply for the position but I really hope you’ll find the perfect artist! <3
IllustrationScout Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant
Thank you!!
Add a Comment: