LOOKING FOR FANART ARTIST

Hi everyone I'm new to this platform, hoping I can find someone who can create a chibi fanart for me for KPOP Idols. We can negotiate the fee.  

Thank you.  
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
Hello, this is my commission sample
OPEN | COMMISSION  [C] V I C T O R by Linlye   [C] Dragon Raja by Linlye   [C] Rock on you by Linlye   [C] Joseph | IDENTITY V by Linlye   [C] A kiss for you by Linlye
Hello! I'm interested to work in your project
here are samples of my work
Oshie by bylittlecn   Summer Boy by bylittlecn Mafuiconremeike by bylittlecn  
my price start from $20 per character and negotiable for bulk prices :) (Smile) 
if you're interested you can send me a note or email me at ceinokikakuyou@gmail.com

have a nice day
Hello, I'm interested with your job offer
here the sample of my artworks and prices
www.deviantart.com/ciisaki29/c…

Lisa Ehee Finished by Ciisaki29   Help :v by Ciisaki29   Rose Blackpink Chibi by Ciisaki29  

please sent me a note or chat me if you interested
have a nice day.
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika kimono by kaiji13 hika idol by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 fanart de kingdom heart para decir feliz cumple by kaiji13 Chica Zombie by kaiji13
Hello! I'm Satsumaki!
for a chibi, the price is 25 usd but it still negotiable :)
If you are interested, you can hit me by discord Selvia#3910 or by email opheliamiruu@gmail.com
Secret Shop Anna Fan-art by satsumaki   Mercedes Chibi with Milk by satsumaki   Ferdinand Chibi with OrangeJuice by satsumaki   Edelgard Chibi with Cherry Cheesecake by satsumaki   Hilda Chibi with Strawberry Cupcake by satsumaki   Lysithea Chibi with Tiramisu by satsumaki  
Hi, I would be interested. 😀

My work can be seen in the link below:
www.deviantart.com/daphinteres…

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you have. :)
hello i'm interested to working your art, here are my samples
    Kanna by Mauludeanx   1 by Mauludeanx   6 by Mauludeanx   2 by Mauludeanx   Dahyun 2 by Mauludeanx   Dahyun Study 4.1 by Mauludeanx   Mina 1 by Mauludeanx   Jeongyeon by Mauludeanx   

i can make it to anime style if you want
my price start from 30$

for more info and another saples you can check here
COMMISIION INFOHOW TO COMMISSION ME      Send me a dA note or e-mail me: shounenmauludeanx@gmail.com with title "Commission" and the following info :     Type of commission. (semi-realism portrait/half body/other) Type of image. (wide, vertical, square) Describe you character. References of your character. Additional references of the pose/accessories/etc. are very welcomed! Specify as much details as you can (pose, expression, extra details ...) What propose of your commission. (personal use, commercial use, other) Your Paypal Adress PAYMENTPayments via PayPal and in USD only. The price is included a paypal fee.Please notify me when you have sent the payment. COMMISSION TYPES :            Here all the work i can do for you and the price each type of commission SEMI-REALISM PORTRAIT 15$ (simple BG )  CHIBI 10$ILLUSTRATION 50$CHARACTER DESIGN 30$ ( + 10$ for back design, + 5$ for more detailed item) COMMISSION PROCESSI also reserve the right to decline a commission request for any reason.After I accept your commission I will do a sketch and send it to you. (If you want to cancel the commission, You can do in this stage.)During sketching stage any revisions are allowed. Once you've accepted the sketch, I will send you my Paypal account and please pay me in half. After the payment is processed, I will finish up your commission. I will keep you updated the process.  When the sketch has been approved, any minor changes are welcome, but any bigger changes (character's pose, background,  facial expression, mood etc.) will be charged additionally!then pay the half of payment when i already finish it. If I can't finish your commission and you've already paid, you WILL receive a full refund from me.  Thank you all for reading! ...

thank you
Hi !

I take 12$ for chibi

Countryside witch by Nanais06 Nekomimi let's be proud by Nanais06 Lost in the bubbles by Nanais06
Chibi Commission by Tanamy7    Unicorn by Tanamy7   Suigintou by Tanamy7  
20 euro per chibi or equivalent in $ 

Hi! It would be my pleasure to be doing a project with you.

Here are some samples of my recent works.

Fanarts 1 by seaj0725    Chibi 1 by seaj0725   3 by seaj0725  

For more of my fan arts and chibi artworks, you may visit my portfolio on www.behance.net/seaj0725

Feel free to message me here or my email, seaj0725@yahoo.com.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

here are some of my examples, please pm me if you are interested
Commission - kummmo by PhantomJohara   Commission - CyberFox0727 by PhantomJohara   Commission - Hazarral by PhantomJohara   Commission - Trithahn by PhantomJohara  
I have other examples that I haven't finished yet but I am willing to show it if needed
Hi, I'm interested
Please check out my info here
Commissions (OPEN)
contact me via changlu.changlu1403@gmail.com
My by TrangLuu   Yuffie by TrangLuu   Commission by TrangLuu   
Hi!
   We can Work together. Please check my works. I can do any style. My rate is very low. We can discuss and work on Fiverr, Upwork or any other platform. Thank you! Manga Gir Face Low by yohansachith   Martin Mystery by yohansachith   Lion O by yohansachith   Gilrll by yohansachith   Knight by yohansachith   Tarzan by yohansachith   Girl with Hearts by yohansachith  

• I can draw : fanart, chibi
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020

Helloooo! I'm super mega interested! I do a lot of fanart and i could work with you. I could do each chibi for 5 USD. 
Here is a example of my work: 

steven [Recuperado]-01 by SnowsFlakes   Sakura-01 by SnowsFlakes   Dippy-01 by SnowsFlakes   Undertale wallpaper-01 by SnowsFlakes   Chica atrapada by SnowsFlakes   MayIcon-01 by SnowsFlakes  

If you are interested sent me a note. I'll be waiting!!!!
HELLO I'M VERY INTERESTED ON WORKING WITH YOU! 

head and bust/Chibi would be 15$
Half body would be 25$
Full Body would be 30$ eUNU by EriiChocos20   Moonbin2 by EriiChocos20   Howl1 by EriiChocos20   Sanhaya1 by EriiChocos20   53203674 615261685587243 1799496605880025088 O by EriiChocos20   74434844 764649163981827 288310013435314176 O by EriiChocos20   83279532 843591136087629 410301545796599808 O by EriiChocos20   94262002 908866189560123 4639180715429199872 O by EriiChocos20   
HELLO I'M VERY INTERESTED ON WORKING WITH YOU! 

head and bust/Chibi 98287958 928967454216663 8202477105372463104 O by EriiChocos20   95018368 910207579425984 8094665046761668608 O by EriiChocos20   76706833 788240138289396 3286752825962397696 O by EriiChocos20   Toph (1) by EriiChocos20   83279532 843591136087629 410301545796599808 O by EriiChocos20   Sanhaya1 by EriiChocos20   Moonbin2 by EriiChocos20   eUNU by EriiChocos20   would be 15$
Half body would be 25$
Full Body would be 30$