Simple.
Looking for professional grade colorist
for comic cover.
$100 paid through PayPal.
Please submit portfolio for review.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconbryanvalenza:
BryanValenza Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
comicbookcolorist.com/ (Personal portfolio)
coloristforhire.com/ (Studio portfolio)

thebryanvalenza@gmail.com

:)
:iconthe-real-josh-rod:
The-Real-Josh-Rod Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
HEY! AT LAST I FIND A WORK LIKE THIS!

I´M A COMIC BOOK COLORIST!

i have 2 years of knowledge and experience, and i would love to work with you!
i can adapt to various color style and i´m also a digital painter so i surely will give you a good and pleasent color artwork

Here are some examples of some works i´ve done and some practices with inks i´ve downloaded from internet, hope you like it!

Azazel by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Gamora by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Archie by The-Real-Josh-Rod   Wolvie skulls by The-Real-Josh-Rod   DC Trinity by The-Real-Josh-Rod  
House Of X Pag 3 by The-Real-Josh-Rod   House Of X Pag 4 by The-Real-Josh-Rod   House Of X Pag 5 by The-Real-Josh-Rod  
:iconthe-real-josh-rod:
The-Real-Josh-Rod Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:iconspringinfox:
SpringinFox Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020   Digital Artist
here my paint style  :) i hope you like it! 
Hyena male by SpringinFox   Alphonse05-1 by SpringinFox   Tengu by SpringinFox   Tilo bonito2 by SpringinFox   41 by SpringinFox   2 - Copia by SpringinFox   ESCENARIOS by SpringinFox   39 by SpringinFox   27 by SpringinFox  
:iconemanuelbraga:
EmanuelBraga Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi

I can work with colorist cover, I have experience coloring Comics and covers. Check may samples! 

Fantasy comic Page 01 by EmanuelBraga   Fantasy comic Page 02 by EmanuelBraga   Beluhga by EmanuelBraga   Corben by EmanuelBraga   RPG AVATAR COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   The Infinity Trip! by EmanuelBraga   Dragon Ball Super Final Fight by EmanuelBraga   Tracer Bomb! by EmanuelBraga  
:icondotlineshape:
dotlineshape Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested
here some my sample of work
Venom Spider Gwen by dotlineshape   Enmu_A Moon Demon_Kimetsu No Yaiba by dotlineshape   Wonder Woman by dotlineshape   Doctor Strange_fan art by dotlineshape   NightShadow by dotlineshape   Pinup by dotlineshape
let me know if you interested in my art.
you can contact me via note or email at "garisliar@gmail.com" if you have any question or discuss.
Thanks
:iconaanturnip:
aanturnip Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi Realpassion,
here i want to offer my service 
Ghost rider and spidey by aanturnip    birdguy #0 coloring pg7 by aanturnip   wonderwoman by aanturnip    Fantasy Costume Portrait painting by aanturnip  
or if you have spesiffic pallete request, we can discuss and i could adjust and try my best to color it until we have the piece that you want. 
if you interested or something to ask, feel free to let me know :)
:iconalphatrope:
alphatrope Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
Check out my Gallery here on Deviant. 
www.deviantart.com/alphatrope
I've been coloring for about 10 years.  Currently doing work for Source Point Press, Greenbriar Games and some independent creators.
Thanks!
Sean
:iconjidu276:
JiDu276 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested. 
Here are some my samples:
Kikyo by JiDu276   Steampunk girl by JiDu276   Kaito Kosori by JiDu276   Na Young by JiDu276   Celeste by JiDu276   Glossinia by JiDu276   Mercy by JiDu276
Send a note to me if you're interested. Thanks
:iconcrishzi:
Crishzi Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional General Artist
:iconshchetochkin:
shchetochkin Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
I work with vector and 2D graphics and I can help with pic.
If you still need someone I can offer my skills.
Inst by shchetochkin   Sackpng by shchetochkin   72dcfa54587973.5d5cf66cccfaf by shchetochkin   In trouble deep  by shchetochkin   Easter by shchetochkin  
:iconponnusamychandran:
ponnusamychandran Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
please go through my link and let me know

www.deviantart.com/ponnusamych…

regards
Chandran
:iconluminousfish:
luminousfish Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey, is the opportunity still available? I'm interested!
Please take a look at my portfolio here: lalanarita.daportfolio.com
Feel free to dm me or email at: firmanilla.nk@gmail.com
:iconfickleflame:
FickleFlame Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Interested!
Here's a link to my colouring samples:
www.artstation.com/xander

Note that my samples are for $25-40 clients so I look forwards to spending extra time on a longer piece!

Thank you for your time, interest and consideration,
The very best,
Alexander Lidström
:icongustavogimenez:
GustavoGimenez Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! I´m interested in your offer. Please take a look at some of my coloring samples or visit my gallery
Myth Smith Cover Colors by GustavoGimenez   Cover 01 colored low res by GustavoGimenez   Red Sonja sample by GustavoGimenez   Pathogen 1page 2 colors Gustavo Gimenez by GustavoGimenez   mad eve inks1b COLORS by Ric2014(2) by GustavoGimenez   Alt 03 15 color lo res by GustavoGimenez   Alt 03 18 low res by GustavoGimenez  
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help? I finished a photography and multimedias course in my technical school if that counts. It contained graphic design too.
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Shego - concept art by KirkeChan  
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconalvingasga:
AlvinGasga Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I think i can give you what you want. As you can see, I've got a lot of styles. from Painterly semi realistic to stylized cartoon. It depends on you what kind of style you want. challenge me!
View my portfolio here:
www.deviantart.com/alvingasga

send me an email: alvingasga19@gmail.com

sample works:
    Dreille (Fan Art) by AlvinGasga  Kimiko The Empress (Fan Art) by AlvinGasga     Santelmo by AlvinGasga  Alvoja by AlvinGasga  Lanlan And Shadow by AlvinGasga  burger Puggy by AlvinGasga
:iconneotistics:
Neotistics Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant  Digital Artist
Hello! Iím interested in coloring your comic cover. Here are my art examples:
Drinking boba tea
D42a4c06-a49e-4b26-b70a-0c968b44a137
Details are fine for me since I love details! You can see more of my art examples on my Instagram account @/Neotistic. Contact via nphotostories@gmail.com
:iconfabiancobos:
FabianCobos Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm a professional comi colorist and Illustrator, and I can p´rovide you with quality colors for your cover art.
I'm ok with the page rate. Here you can see samples of my work.
You can contact me faster via email to fabcob@gmail.com if you prefer you can send me a note too.

Golem-Cover2 by FabianCobos Golem3_08 by FabianCobos Golem isse 3 by FabianCobos Cover2 by FabianCobos carter03 by FabianCobos Rc-vs-td-001 by FabianCobos
------------------
Fabian Cobos
Illustrator and Comic artist

:icononysaputra:
onysaputra Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   Digital Artist
Kim Jisoo by onysaputra   Yellow by onysaputra   Girl by onysaputra   Yeon Woo by onysaputra   Sorry by onysaputra   Punch by onysaputra  
:iconwempzical:
wempzical Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant
hi im interested and willing to the a low budget job but a high grade art 10-30$
Skull by wempzical   2 by wempzical   Vr by wempzical   Lw by wempzical  
:iconjesshavok:
JessHavok Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'd love to do it for you, please review the few samples from various comic books I have worked on in my comic gallery here: Comic Samples

You can also review 60+ published comic books that I have worked on here (as well as three films), here: Publications (I have worked on pretty much every style comic book, from retro to working with actual ex Marvel artist for their personal side projects). I also do comic lettering and logo design, if you are in need of an artist for that as well: logos

Lara Croft (variant 2) by JessHavok   Kiani by JessHavok   Creepy Scarlett: issue 3 back cover by JessHavok   Young Poison Ivy by JessHavok   Legacy: issue 2# page 21 by JessHavok   Eclipse: issue #3 cover by JessHavok
Child 4: issue 1# page 2-3 by JessHavok   White Tiger by JessHavok   The Gentlemen by JessHavok
Eye by JessHavok Nite of the Deceitful Spider (film poster) by JessHavok Faces by JessHavok   Creepy Scarlett: issue 0 - page 1 by JessHavok
:iconbakeon0:
Bakeon0 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested! Don't hesitate to note me or contact me via email (m.bakeon@gmail.com), here are my works that might suit your needs 

Echoes by Bakeon0 Flowers by Bakeon0 Bottled up by Bakeon0 Chobits - Chii - Fanart by Bakeon0 The Fool by Bakeon0 Butterflies by Bakeon0
:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   Digital Artist
Hello. I  have with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain I am IRONMAN! by HeroforPain Chloe Grace Moretz - Genie by HeroforPain Keanu and Baby Yoda by HeroforPain
:iconjsartcolorist:
JSARTCOLORIST Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Artist
www.artstation.com/juliosantos…

email: juliosantoscomics@gmail.com
:iconrusembell:
Rusembell Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I very interested in the work. 

Take a look at my gallery in this link: www.deviantart.com/rusembell/g…
My commission prices: Rusembell's Commissions Price Guide

And I leave some examples here too. If you would like to work with me, just mail me: rusembell@gmail.com

Sturges and his Nuka Cola by Rusembell   Piper and valentine - Fallout 4 by Rusembell  Ingram and Teagan - Fallout 4 by Rusembell  Waiting for you Boss ~ by Rusembell  Commission: Hanamura Yosuke by Rusembell  ADA: 2nd cover by Rusembell Magazine Live and Love - Danse by Rusembell  Craig Boone - FNV by Rusembell  Commission: ADA2 B2I3 HC by Rusembell

Have a nice day.
:iconaquareladaalma:
aquareladaalma Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Traditional Artist
hey there! i'm interested! you can send me a note here or dm at instagram.com/aquareladaalma. thank you!
:iconsamidrawer:
SamiDrawer Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Boom by SamiDrawer  
:iconanakkecilbrengosan:
AnakKecilBrengosan Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello friend, i'm a professional artist.
i can make high quality art for you.
you can contact me via note or email at zetzet91@gmail.com
this a few of my works, my other art in the gallery or krotz.artstation.com/
This is a few of my art.

Thank you.
Alucard by AnakKecilBrengosan   TWO HEADED OGRE by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vexana Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Arcane Idol Illustration by AnakKecilBrengosan  Masha Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan
:iconrealpassions7:
Realpassions7 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Excellent work. But I'm looking for an image type of colorist. 90s era comic colors.
:iconartfullys:
artfullys Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional General Artist
hi,
I'm so interested, note sent
thanks
:icontheluminatecat:
TheLUMINATECat Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I would be interested in working with you! My Instagram: www.instagram.com/standardform… if you are interested in working with me contact me via email: standardformat.jpg@gmail.com or discord: standartformat.jpg#1691
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested In Your offer!
0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconbizzmasterom:
Bizzmasterom Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Here are some examples
Commission friends by Bizzmasterom  Lauren bullet by Bizzmasterom  Commission by Bizzmasterom  Archer by Bizzmasterom
Add a Comment: