Art SFW and NSFW for Azula

I'm looking for someone to commission some prices for Azula from Avatar. Preferably in a similar art style and more cleaned up. Just leave a message :)
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
Hello!

Link to Commissions information:
Comission open!2020!OC,anime,semi realism,sci-fi

Examples of my work :

AI-Leah Cyberpunk by xkalipso  Zelda and Samus by xkalipso  Cassia Crimson by xkalipso  Tekken 7 Eliza by xkalipso  Tekken - Leo Kliesen by xkalipso
Hi, I'm interested in your commission! I am good at mimicking styles and I'm okay with NSFW art. Here are examples of my work:

Mature Content

Sexy Elf by TheMudwatch

Mature Content

Kida from THAT scene Re-draw by TheMudwatch

Mature Content

Goth Waifus by TheMudwatch

Mature Content

Sawyer ReUpload by TheMudwatch

Mature Content

Mavis Dracula Patreon Preview by TheMudwatch
Shadowrun Mage OC Commisson by TheMudwatch

Mature Content

Thicc Meg by TheMudwatch

As for starting price single character, full color/shading no background will be $45. Price will increase the more complex/characters are added.
Send me a note or chat if you are interested.
:)
Hello! I'm an  Artist with experience in NSFW Art! and i have a good DEAL FOR YOU!  (My page stil in building but keep reading!)
Babalon-hole-contenido-de-hentaiground2 by CrylyDiNoir

but the best part of this offer is i can sketch before the payment!

WITH NO RESTRICTICTIONS!!!
just see my journal! 

www.deviantart.com/babalonhole…

FACEBOOK FOR BABALONHOLE

facebook.com/babalonhole

FACEBOOK FOR NSFW

www.facebook.com/CrylyDiNoire/

FACEBOOK FOR SFW

www.facebook.com/Crylycrimson/

I always start the sketch before the payment because the most important thing for me is making you feel secure with your money.
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika kimono by kaiji13 hika idol by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 fanart de kingdom heart para decir feliz cumple by kaiji13 Chica Zombie by kaiji13 BOCETO blanco  y negro by kaiji13

Mature Content

Sarah  (comission) by kaiji13

Mature Content

MTlady nude by kaiji13

Mature Content

Comisiones mt lady boku no hero academia by kaiji13
Hello, there!
I'm Sixmi34, freelance artist specialized in NSFW art.

Here's my commission info:

Mature Content

NSFW Commision by sixmi34

Sample:

Mature Content

Jeanne d'Arc by sixmi34

Mature Content

Artoria Pendragon by sixmi34

Mature Content

Formidable!!!!!!!!!!! by sixmi34

Mature Content

Raiko by sixmi34

Mature Content

Reisalin Stout by sixmi34

Mature Content

Raikoooooooooooooooooooo by sixmi34

Mature Content

Aerith Gainsborough (NSFW) by sixmi34

Mature Content

Tifa Lockhart by sixmi34

More sample here: www.deviantart.com/sixmi34/gal…
and here: www.pixiv.net/en/users/3490455…

Chat/note me if you're interested, or you can reach me here:

E-mail : sixme34@gmail.com
Discord: S34#7867

Thank you~ :happybounce:
[+VIDEO] Commission - Naughty Fox by Meryosie   [+VIDEO] Commission - Behind the Curtains by Meryosie   Public SFW File by Meryosie  
Commission Info [Waitlist Open] Updated: I took all slots I need, but my waiting list is still available and there is no limit in this list. If you want a slot, feel free to note me or comment below. Whenever I reopen commissions again, you will the first people that I contact. @^▽^@ Thank you so much for your support!TERMS OF SERVICE Commissioning me means you agree to the terms below. Please read well.First come first serve, please don't rush me. But in general, the waiting time is about 3-6 weeks depending on my workload. If something (urgent work, illness, etc.) interrupted me, I'll let you know.I must receive full payment first before starting work (I accept Paypal US$ only). When you make the payment, you don't need to pay the paypal fee. You will receive a high-quality file for personal use only. Sharing on social media is okay as long as you use the "post version" I provide you and credit me on the post. DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks or use it for commercial usage. For commercial rate please contact me for more information.I (the artist) hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner. Therefore I’m allowed to use my works to promote myself as an artist in any place. If you don't want me to public it, you can ask for a private commission.No refunds unless I cancel the commission. You can also ask for a refund as long as it's been over a month and I haven't started. You only get two revisions (if you ask): once during the sketch stage and once during color stage. After the commission is finished, only small changes are allowed to be made, such as small coloring/marking mistakes. Any great changes will come with an extra charge, so please make sure your reference is clear to start with.I will draw my own style. I cannot imitate other artist's style, so check my gallery to see the kind of pic you will receive.If you have questions, you can visit my Commission F.A.Q or feel free to comment it below ~ COMMISSION PRICES & SAMPLES(the price will be different depending on details) I DRAW:  Humanoid Kemonomimi    Loli/Shota   Yuri   Erotic content   NSFW I DON'T DRAW:  Creepy animal  Muscular man  Complicated weapons Too old/too young charactersADDITIONAL FEES (if there is - I will inform in your note):+ $xx for carrying a detailed weapon/object (if it is something I can draw)+ $xx for a complicated character design+ $xx for more background details+ $xx for pet/plushie  + $xx if there is no exact photo reference - I hope you understand.RETURNING CUSTOMERS DISCOUNTS (apply with all types):10% discount from the 2nd order onwards20% discount from the 5th order onwardsType 1. CHIBI - CELL SHADING: $20+(simple shading with no/transparent background)* I take both male & female characters with this type.Type 2. CHIBI - SOFT SHADING : $30+(detailed shading with simple background) * I take both male & female characters with this type.Type 3. ANIME STYLE:Head-shot: $25+Waist up: $35+Thigh up: $45+Full body (background included): $65+ * I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my Anime style HERE.[NEW] Type 4. NSFW ILLUSTRATION (background included)Waist up: $50+Thigh up: $70+Full body: $90+* I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my NSFW samples HERE.Only SFW or covered version would be posted - please drop me a note if you want to see uncovered versions.HOW TO ORDER - WORKING PROCESSStep 1 - Read and understand everything in this journal. Step 2 - Send me a Note (or drop mail to meryosie.rose@gmail.com if you're not from DeviantART) with the title "Commissions" and Form below:- Commission type: - Character name: - Character reference/Design Sheet: - Personality: - Background idea (optional): - Additional note (optional): - Paypal email: Step 3 - I'll accept your order and send you an Paypal invoice. You can pay either partial or full payment:- Full payment: Commissioners who paid in full are automatically placed at the top of the priority list.- Partial payment: Just send me 50% of your payment and you have your slot secured! I will send you a draft/sketch of your commission in due time, but I'll only continue to complete the drawing after received the remaining 50%.Step 4 - While I am doing the commission I will send you some W.I.P (work in progress) to update you and make revisions if you are unsatisfied. You can also track your commission status by checking my To-do ListStep 5 - I will continue to complete the commission and send you the finished image through DA notes or email. COMMISSIONS/WAITING LISTWant to check your commission progress? Please check my To-do List.Want to be added in the waitlist? Just comment below or sent me a note ~THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMISSIONING ME! Remember to wash your hand and take care of your health during this time!Last update: July 2020

Feel free to send me a note if you're interested. Thanks ~
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Shego - concept art by KirkeChan  
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
Hello, i'm interested in, here is my commission info:
ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
Sample:
Eyayayayaya by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero   Elf warrior by Zarnero   Fairy by Zarnero   Summer beach by Zarnero   sea2 by Zarnero   sea by Zarnero  
If you're interested, you can reply this comment or send me a note
Thank you~
i draw half and full body commission and the price range is around 25-45$.

Artemis - goddess of the moon redesign 2020 by kittycat291096   Fem!Narancia in sportswear by kittycat291096   Fem!Giorno in sportswear by kittycat291096   Fem!Bruno in sportswear by kittycat291096   Fem!Abbachio in sportswear by kittycat291096   Smokey by kittycat291096   Couple commission for tiny-raptor by kittycat291096   OC Commission: Damian/Calypso by kittycat291096   Jojo - Golden Wind by kittycat291096   She'ra and Dendar - Commission for Murmidion by kittycat291096   Scarlet Witch by kittycat291096   Dragonborn girl for Murmidion by kittycat291096   God children of Zeus by kittycat291096  
Hello , I'm interested id this project,,,,this is my sample

Ig 1 by qobals   A by qobals   IG Post by qobals  

Thankyou
Hello! I do SFW & NSFW art and im interested, here are some of my last artworks

Mature Content

bnha - Miruko 2006 by Asimetry

Mature Content

AFK Arena - Cecilia - FanArt by Asimetry

I charge 6$
Hey, Im interested in your commission, Im a really big fan of ATLA and I've done some NSFW and SFW art before, here are some of my previous artwork:

SFW:
Ninecolored 3 by sthanheykel   Pano De Veia by sthanheykel   Lille Concept Art by sthanheykel   Perfect Garden capa by sthanheykel  

NSFW:

Mature Content

Sailor Venus in Venus by sthanheykel
     EV2CoipUcAAFvO0 by sthanheykel  

Mature Content

Yumeko Jabami #2 by sthanheykel
  Chika Fujiwara Beach Day by sthanheykel  

My prices are:

$10 - headshot
$15 - half body
$20 - full body

I charge and extra $5 per figure/pose or background.
Hi Im interested about your job offer, please view my artstation portfolio below:
www.artstation.com/hgeardart

mail me at hgeardart@gmail.com
Discord: hgeardart#4927
Instagram: HgeardART
1 by Hgeard   FC - Test Subject RENDERED by Hgeard   5b by Hgeard   4c by Hgeard   2c by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   4 by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   6 by Hgeard   7 by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-arth-asset by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-kayle-rendering-2-final by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-asset by Hgeard  
For this month of july no changes prices Due to the Covid-19, my prices are for us to help ourselves, that is, the prices will be low in order to have many clients and to have good quality of drawing at a low price and to help your pocket  with my team suport you. here some examples of drawings, animations, Mangas/Comic and all those who need.

Animations (clic to see the animation):
Chocola by RazorSilverstone  Maple Swinsuit Cute by RazorSilverstone  Alice Skelter by RazorSilverstone  Sion Eltnam Atlasia Tatari From Melty Blood by RazorSilverstone  Nepgear Cute Idol Animation by RazorSilverstone  Red Chan The Wifey hunter (clit to animation) by RazorSilverstone reisalin Stout by toosaka animated for me by RazorSilverstone  Taihou Yoskazwa Comission (click to animation) by RazorSilverstone Edna Epic conquest animation by RazorSilverstone  kyaru animation Comission by RazorSilverstone

drawings of all kinds:  Garner male PNG by RazorSilverstone  Metallica by RazorSilverstone    agent Garner new pose-1 by RazorSilverstone     

The price ranges are $ 10 / $ 45 for each drawing depending on the quality and color
animations vary between $ 20 / $ 600 for each animation depending on the seconds, movements and effects

We also make drawings for visualnovels games, and in the future we will make good illustrations, also drawings for nsfw and for such games.

the payment is for PayPal (2007-2014)(2) Icon ultra  in the notes we will consult them in more detail.

Just hire us and you will see the quality of our drawings. thank you very much my deviants and have a good day for everyone

:D (Big Grin) Clap Quut Peer Poni emote Meow-thank You :bademoticon: Thanks  and take care of all of you of this world disease my dear deviants we help each other Toon Zelda Wink 
Hi there,
I am ANCA - a freelancer digital artist based in Indonesia.
I am available all the time for commission work and I am interested with your project.
I can work with any kind of anime style coloring, for both SOFT SHADING and CELL SHADING
My work flow is depend on the complexity of the piece, I need 3 days to a week in finishing my art
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work, but mostly I start in $75.

And here some sample arts of mine...

SOFT SHADING
COMMISSION FROM FACEBOOK by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

GAME SPIRITE by Miyancaoi
LET THE SUNSHINE IN by Miyancaoi LESLEY THE CHEERGUNNER by Miyancaoi SUMMER of 1997 by Miyancaoi PONY TAIL by Miyancaoi
CELL SHADING
COMMISSION : NARUTOxHAKU #5 by Miyancaoi COMMISSION from SKETCHMOB #2 : ARISE YAMAMOTO by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

COMMISSION : OBITOxSAKURA #2 by Miyancaoi

Hope these suit you...

For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.