Details

July 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

[Actively Searching | Looking for HQ character designer]

:iconsuitoradopts:
SuitorAdopts Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
MAIN REFERENCE GUIDE: gyazo.com/fc887c69647ab8967fc4…

> Looking for: HQ Fullbody, possible Original Character character sheet. NO chibi. Preferrably anime - realistic and in between.

> Budget: ~100 USD, preferrably less but MAX will be 200 USD if you're okay with payment plans.

> gonna be cross posting this in other art platforms as I'm typically going to be picky.

> Must be generally good at drawing older, muscular males. Not necessarily bara; that's not his body type.
> Must be good with armor, since his bottom half and other accessories are typically armored-like.
> And jewelry! The lore about my mages is that their powers can only be casted efficiently is from a piece of crystal that keep on their being. Looking for someone to draw a piece of jewelry with said crystal of his own.

> Must also work with a dozen of reference images and written description that I haven't included. Therefore COMMUNICATION is probably one of the most important things with me.
- Like... really. Sometimes I'm tired of waiting a whole month for artists to get back to my DMs and not a single update/WIP from them.

Character:
Mage and with a talking flashy witch/wizard hat that works as a Professor in a College for Mages. A wise handsome gentleman, with a carefree attitude, but still maintain his magical prowess and reputation as one of the most powerful professors in his college.
> Aesthetically matches with his potential partner: toyhou.se/6760060.zoe/gallery#…

CONTACT: Preferrably post your art offers here in this forum but I am okay with DMs.
If you wish to send an email as your preferred way of contact then it is: eslavaella@gmail.com

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconemmonarts:
EmmonArts Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2020  Student Digital Artist
He sounds super cool!
You can check out my commission info and examples here: emmon.crd.co/
:iconart-karasu:
Art-Karasu Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! Interested in your job.
My mail: karasuArt0@gmail.com
You can write to DM.
Great sword by Art-Karasu   Ami Krer by Art-Karasu   Klud by Art-Karasu   Commission info by Art-Karasu  
:iconlinlye:
Linlye Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, this is my commission sample
OPEN | COMMISSION  [C] V I C T O R by Linlye   [C] Dragon Raja by Linlye   [C] Rock on you by Linlye   [C] Joseph | IDENTITY V by Linlye   [C] A kiss for you by Linlye
:iconemubi:
emubi Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
:iconnecrokuma3:
NecroKuma3 Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, you can contact me here if you wish
necrokuma@hotmail.com
Nier by NecroKuma3   Devilangel by NecroKuma3   Img003 (2) by NecroKuma3 Draqla by NecroKuma3
:iconakira-jw:
akira-jw Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello there!

I'm a full-time freelance artist with over 4 years of experience.
You can find some reviews of my work below the commission info thread.

COMMISSION INFO

Many more things on my IG: instagram.com/juwiart

Please, contact me on akiraj.commissions@gmail.com if interested. :) (Smile)

Character design commission by akira-jw  DTIYS by akira-jw  Commission :3 by akira-jw  commission by akira-jw  Commission :3 by akira-jw  commission by akira-jw  Commission by akira-jw  Personal artwork by akira-jw 
Commission by akira-jw  Character design commission by akira-jw
:iconkjus:
kjus Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! I am  so much interested with you that I specialized in anime manga and I been working as webtoon artist as 3yr!
I am available at all times  , send me a note or contact me at 
discord: BRMD-DHR#1478
email: kjus6668@gmail.com
rezero rem! by kjus    fire force iris by kjus   shutendouji~ by kjus   commission open! by kjus   bea! by kjus   shutendouji by kjus  
:iconpa5cal:
pa5cal Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020
Hello Suitor Adopts,
Here are samples of my work. Most pieces are made with pencil, ink, Photoshop and Illustrator, though some pieces are completely digital.
I hope I have the skills you are looking for.

> Pascal

Commission 1 by pa5cal    Thor Mjolnir by pa5cal    T-Shirt design by pa5cal    Backpack by pa5cal    Superman 3 Vera [actress Annie Ross] by pa5cal    Augustus by pa5cal    Contest submission by pa5cal    weapon by pa5cal    Shamrock by pa5cal    disco shaft by pa5cal    Mouth (finished) by pa5cal    5 Chapters of the Universe [cover] by pa5cal       Overoat by pa5cal    Robot submission - finished by pa5cal  
:iconsn1cknsnack:
sn1cknsnack Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  New Deviant
Hello! I would be interested! Please contact me for commission pricing and conditions if interested! 

Artwork: 
Sword-dood-tum-dev by sn1cknsnack   Jo-Smith by sn1cknsnack   Background by sn1cknsnack  
:iconljmorgue:
LJMorgue Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm interested. I charge 3$ per piece. 6$ if it has a background and 1$ per character. Contacte me if you are interested.

Mature Content

Klarion by LJMorgue
  Tyler Vitto by LJMorgue   Theo by LJMorgue   cold blooded men by LJMorgue
:iconmokolat-illustr:
Mokolat-Illustr Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

• I can draw : muscular mature man, jewerly and armor
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020
:iconemanuelbraga:
EmanuelBraga Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm currently available for work.

here my commissions prices: 
1 fULL cOLLOR  by EmanuelBraga   2 Flat Collor by EmanuelBraga   3 Line Collorr by EmanuelBraga   4  Line Collorr by EmanuelBraga  

Some samples of my art:
James - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga   Ellen - Commissioned character by EmanuelBraga Tony - Character Commission by EmanuelBraga    Dwarf Warrior  RPG Character Commission by EmanuelBraga   RPG AVATAR COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   Archer - Commission RPG Character by EmanuelBraga   Sorcerer - Commission RPG Character by EmanuelBraga   
Ethan Character Sheet by EmanuelBraga   Miguel Character sheet by EmanuelBraga   Sophie Character sheet by EmanuelBraga  
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested in your offer!
1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconbizzmasterom:
Bizzmasterom Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Here are some examples
Commission friends by Bizzmasterom  Lauren bullet by Bizzmasterom  Commission by Bizzmasterom  Archer by Bizzmasterom
:iconcyberaeon:
cyberaeon Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020   Digital Artist
Hey! I'd like to draw your character. References would actually be preferred. The more I know and see what you want, the better I can stick to your vision.
Some previous work:

Fardiel by cyberaeon   You little punk by cyberaeon   Hunter by cyberaeon   Junior by cyberaeon   Mathei by cyberaeon   Summer days w.i.p. by cyberaeon   Maik by cyberaeon   Kaline by cyberaeon  

:iconkatoushinobu:
KatouShinobu Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Star! Price depends on details of your character
Bust up: 25$ +20$/Characters
3/4 Body: 40$ +35$/Characters
Full Body: 50$ +45$/Characters
Chibi: 30$
Dakimakura: 1 Side:50$ / 2 Side 95$

I drew a hot elder character like him you can see here  Hellagur by KatouShinobu
Anyway other sample male arr Jarvan IV Pool Party by KatouShinobu  Wilbur by KatouShinobu  Champion Leon by KatouShinobu
And other on my gallery www.deviantart.com/katoushinob…

You can send note or email me ngogiathuan.1415@gmail.com 
:iconictus7:
ICTUS7 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, my name is Sergio, I am really interested in your offer, I think my anime style may interest you.
I leave you some examples of my illustrations:

OC#4 by ICTUS7   OC #6 by ICTUS7    OC #5 by ICTUS7    Zelda by ICTUS7    Miss Fortune by ICTUS7

I hope we can work together :)
I wait your answer. Regards!
:iconlobsterbiscuit:
lobsterbiscuit Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Looking through the reference pictures, I like what I'm seeing and would love to work on this project! I have experience with fantasy characters and I work in a semi-realistic/anime style. Feel free to email me at somethingpianist@gmail.com if you would like to work with me. Below are my commission prices and some work examples.
  Commissions [OPEN] by lobsterbiscuit   Elijah Lumber - Tiefling Warlock by lobsterbiscuit    DnD Commission by lobsterbiscuit   FF7 - Aerith Re-imagined by lobsterbiscuit   Machie Irikefe by lobsterbiscuit  
Thanks for your time!
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.
Price sounds fair. Updates are no problem. Most tasks are done in 1-3days. Sometimes a week or a bit more. Sketches 1-3 hrs.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA(verdilaksbreeding) or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconjoseman881:
JoseMan881 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi I'm open for commission! Just send me a message if you're interested, my price starts at $20.
here are my samples.

Ezekiel Smirk by JoseMan881   Ellie and the gang by JoseMan881   Ezekiel with the rune from Altar of Kai'yu by JoseMan881   Neocolamus Character Sheet by JoseMan881   Kaja a servant of an unknown Old god by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 20 by JoseMan881   Art Collection 16 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 15 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 7 by JoseMan881  
:iconalvingasga:
AlvinGasga Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! i'm interested :) (Smile)
View my portfolio here:
www.deviantart.com/alvingasga

send me an email: alvingasga19@gmail.com

sample works:
     Kimiko The Empress (Fan Art) by AlvinGasga     Santelmo by AlvinGasga  Alvoja by AlvinGasga   Rajo : The Giant Moon-Eater by AlvinGasga
:iconquacx3:
Quacx3 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Student Digital Artist

Hi! I'm interested in the work. I put some examples of my work here. :3

And my commission info :3

Commission Quacx3 - 2020 - Open
Practice by Quacx3   All by Quacx3   Male character by Quacx3   Vietnamese traditional dress :3 by Quacx3   Commission: Miyako by Quacx3   There was nothing for me. by Quacx3  

:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:iconhgeard:
Hgeard Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Im interested about your job offer, please view my artstation portfolio below:
www.artstation.com/hgeardart

mail me at hgeardart@gmail.com
Discord: hgeardart#4927
Instagram: HgeardART
1 by Hgeard   FC - Test Subject RENDERED by Hgeard   5b by Hgeard   4c by Hgeard   2c by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   4 by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   6 by Hgeard   7 by Hgeard   1 by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-arth-asset by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-kayle-rendering-2-final by Hgeard   Are-jay-peralta-asset by Hgeard  
:iconmanabun:
ManaBun Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Hello, I am interested in doing your commission fullbody for just 30 dollars
Here is my
Behance
www.behance.net/menna_mange3f5
:iconcarlogarde:
CarloGarde Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist

Color12 by CarloGarde     Xmen2 (2) by CarloGarde   Anthros by CarloGarde   Item 5 by CarloGarde   Titania Carlogarde copy by CarloGarde   Ddpvypm-9b6e9273-c734-435b-8856-68204871aa94 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0004 by CarloGarde   Cci15062020 0003 by CarloGarde   CCI20052020 6 copy by CarloGarde   Garde Marquez by CarloGarde  Please check me out. lOoking forward.
:iconseanbianchi:
seanbianchi Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional General Artist

Hello!

I really like your character, and I think he'd be really fun to draw! I'm an experienced character and concept artist and illustrator.  I specialize in realism/semi-realism, and bringing characters like yours to life is a passion of mine.  It's been a pleasure to do this for my clients, and I'd love to take on the challenge of making yours.  By choosing me, I promise you a high level of artistry and lots of frequent communication and updates, as well as enthusiasm for your project. Below, you'll find my commission pricing and examples of my artwork. If you'd like to talk more and work out the details, please feel free to note me.

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Commission Info

Leavantha by seanbianchi   Young Ibrahim by seanbianchi   Artamese Scribing by seanbianchi    Serafima mach 2 by seanbianchi   Commission: Amir by seanbianchi   Hex Roselyn by seanbianchi   Kanato Dolsrin by seanbianchi   Victorious Dragon Slayer Border Text by seanbianchi   Victorious Fairy border text by seanbianchi   Victorious Angel by seanbianchi   Empress Carolina by seanbianchi   Ziggy, combat chef by seanbianchi   Naedran by seanbianchi   Aleksander by seanbianchi   Commission: Patrick by seanbianchi   Commission: Prince Montasser  by seanbianchi   Commission: Daemon Stormcaller by seanbianchi  
:icondamegane07:
daMegane07 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Student Digital Artist

I will put my sample here in case you're interested^^

Fullbody $70
Fullbody Type Comms by daMegane07   Akira Commission by daMegane07    Victor Ccc by daMegane07  

Character sheet $125-150
    aiden - - Copy by daMegane07   commission for KingRajesh - Copy by daMegane07   Comm For Aldente2222 by daMegane07  
:icongbsartworks:
GBSartworks Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Original Character - Xfia - Lolipop 2 by GBSartworks  Original Character - Xfia - On Call! by GBSartworks  Original Character - Xfia - Game Time! by GBSartworks  Original Character - Xandria - Updated Design by GBSartworks  Original Character - Xandria - Shh by GBSartworks  Commissioned Artwork - Katarina Claes by GBSartworks  Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy 7 by GBSartworks v Commissioned Artwork - Bunny Girl by GBSartworks  Original Character - Xfia - Nostalgia by GBSartworks
:iconarchellpelago:
archellpelago Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020   General Artist
Hello there ! Here’s some examples of my work for your consideration ( sta.sh/2y0urd8qb5o ; NSFW warning on some ). My rates are within the range of 10$ - 35$ , but sketches are usually 5$ - 10$ only ( I’m also flexible with budgets ). I can also be contacted on email or discord and will ALWAYS send updates regarding the project. All drawings will then eventually be the commissioner’s property.
:iconanakkecilbrengosan:
AnakKecilBrengosan Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello friend, i'm a professional artist.
i can make high quality art for you.
you can contact me via note or email at zetzet91@gmail.com
this a few of my sample for character, creature, and weapon.
ibb.co/p0Fr304
ibb.co/StX5tZT
ibb.co/BPDjHF8
my other art in the gallery or krotz.artstation.com/
This is a few of my art.

Thank you.
Alucard by AnakKecilBrengosan   TWO HEADED OGRE by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vexana Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Arcane Idol Illustration by AnakKecilBrengosan  Masha Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan
:iconjosleyker:
Josleyker Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey I am Josleyker Illustrator with experience in Character Semirealisms, portraits and backgrounds, I am quite communicative when creating the illustration, every 2 days I update my clients, and I can certainly develop the idea you are looking for

My Price for the illustration would be 70$

Gladiator 2.0 by Josleyker   Viking by Josleyker   Cross Arrow by Josleyker   Order Knight - copia by Josleyker   Gold Sword by Josleyker  
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested in your offer!
! 308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20  
:iconadnap23:
adnap23 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020
Hi,
I am interested. My style almost is semi realistic and always ready to draw male, female
Below is a few of sample
Kiss by adnap23   Sesumarou1 by adnap23   Study Portrait by adnap23    Vadroc1 mark by adnap23  
:iconmaxsasori:
MaxSasori Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello there, 

I'm Max Sasori, a digital character illustrator and I am really interested ! I don't know if you have already found an artist for this but I'm leaving my info anyway just in case ^^ I can do Black & white sketches, simple and also detailed paintings ; here's some sample of each style and my prices as well :)

Best regards ! 

B&W Sketches
Sketch by MaxSasori