July 10
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking for someone who can design some vector icons

:iconnextprod:
NextPROD Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020
Hello,

I am looking for someone who can recreate something like this: cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons… and like this the gold gem in the middle: image.freepik.com/free-vector/…

Looking for someone who can emulate this style/design, do a few re-colors, and of course deliver in vector format and PNG.

Please list similar work or quality icon work done in vector format here in a response or DM me your portfolio work. Please also list a way to contact you (Email, Skype, Discord, etc).

Thanks.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconnextprod:
NextPROD Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys,

We were able to successfully hire and find someone on Deviantart. Thanks for everyones interest!
:iconkristopapertoper:
KRISTOPAPERTOPER Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey!

I am willing and I think I am fit on the job you are looking for.

Here are my sample of works

LOGOS:
May 2016 by KRISTOPAPERTOPER

MERCH DESIGN:
Wxa by KRISTOPAPERTOPER  Bnc by KRISTOPAPERTOPER  WH by KRISTOPAPERTOPER 

you can visit my cargo collective site here:
cargocollective.com/kristopape…

or visit my instagram page (ALWAYS UPDATED): www.instagram.com/kristopaper_…

you can email me so we can discuss your work:
kristoffer_dcl@yahoo.com

Thanks
:icongoofballpaul:
GoofballPaul Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I can do that, I'll charge 5€ for each icon. I don't have any examples of previous work doing icons but I do have several examples of much more complex art done in a comparable flat-colour lineartless vector style, check said examples on this gallery folder:
www.deviantart.com/goofballpau…
I'll gladly deliver both affinity dessigner (vector format) and PNG.

You can talk to me through deviant art notes, chat, or through my discord: GoofballPaul#2037

I usually charge before starting work but since this is a simple job I'll charge for each icon after delivering it.

I also accept payments in deviantart points.
:iconroxsankleit:
RoxsanKleit Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
commission rulesHello, here I leave you all the information about my commissions.My style is adaptive, I draw with or without lineart. Simple or with many details, it all depends on what the customer wants.My drawings can take from a few hours to a few days, depending on the amount of detail to draw and the quality of coloring you want.I do: Fanart, OCs, Cómic, Manga, Anime, NSFW/SFW, Furry, Chibi.I don't: GoreHere are some examples with their respective prices:A portrait like this takes me a few hours and its price is $ 25 for the quality of the color A character like this is worth around $ 35.The price of a drawing like this is $ 15 because coloring is easier Furrys like these are worth around $ 40 This also costs $ 40 One like this costs $ 30 One like these cost $ 20 Simple chibis are worth $5 The comic page, depending on the style is worth between $ 10 to $ 100. One like this is worth $ 10 with text.The client will have 2 free modifications in the sketch phase, a change of color palette in the base color phase, any other modification will have an extra cost.Therefore you will receive images of the work in progress.The quality of the image you will receive depends on what you need, I usually work in A4. But the size and resolution can be adjusted. The format is JPG, PNG.NSFW papers will be submitted with and without censorship.The drawing will be delivered by the most comfortable means, usually email.In case you want the PSD, this will have an extra cost.I work with PayPal, I accept 2 forms of payment:50% in advance and the other 50% at the end of the workThat I pay everything in advance(Note that the client is responsible for the paypal commission)Write me a note or chat in case of any other questions, here is my email just in case: roxsankleit@gmail.com
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me. Email or here. Email is on my website.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconj-amest:
J-amesT Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020
Hi ;) take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!!ThanksNod La la la la I am a dummy! 
:iconneotistics:
Neotistics Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  New Deviant  Digital Artist
Hello! I’m interested. I can draw aesthetic stuffs. Here’s an artwork similar to your examples:
935afc65-ee73-43eb-842a-15acf3856ab2
You can see more on my Instagram account @/Neotistic. Contact via nphotostories@gmail.com
:iconicias-art:
Icias-Art Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Commission--Stellaris Salt Mine And Coal Mine Icon by Icias-Art   Uniform Logo by Icias-Art   Cloth Shop logo by Icias-Art   Comic Text by Icias-Art  
:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:iconxozo65:
xozo65 Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Professional Interface Designer
Hi friend, I saw your post. I can do the icon work you are doing, I charge $ 4 per icon
Here you can see my work

Pawstrolgy-Astrology for Animals by xozo65   Sticker Cat by xozo65 Icon for Twich (Dice) by xozo65 Spartan Sticker by xozo65

everything is vector and I can adapt to what you are looking for

my gallery: www.deviantart.com/xozo65/gall…

contact xozo63030@gmail.com
:iconnneila:
Nneila Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hello, I can do this using flash. price is 7$ for one icon. 
you get vector and png format.
Images All by Nneila  
Add a Comment: