Vampire the Masquerade Character commission

Hello Deviants!

I have a character I want to commission for Vampire the Masquerade 

Name: Dahlia Morgan

Bloodline: Toreador

Generation: 8th 

History
Embraced centuries before the modern nights Dahlia was the child of a spanish noble and haitian slave. Sent to study in France she was embraced by the vampire Luca Pisciotta in her mid twenties. 

In the modern nights she works as a freelance agent for actors in Hollywood. She runs her company Midnight Carnival privately, only accepting calls at 00:01 hours primarily to increase the prestige and mystery of her firm since she cannot handle clients during the day.  She can make everyone of her clients star in the biggest productions of their careers however it may cost them their souls. She is extremely predacious and uses every advantage to win at any cost.

I have a references folder here imgur.com/a/UPKnjfT that has her face claim as well as poses and clothing. I would prefer someone with knowledge of teh VTM universe if possible.

Thanks all!
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested and familiar with Vampire the Masquerade game :)
Sketchportedit by RLiCoffee   Greenhatedit by RLiCoffee   Colaedit by RLiCoffee   Bat by RLiCoffee   Edit by RLiCoffee   Drawthisagain by RLiCoffee   Potytryedit by RLiCoffee   Tut by RLiCoffee   Heartofgold3 by RLiCoffee   Commission Price by RLiCoffee  
Hello. I  have with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain I am IRONMAN! by HeroforPain Chloe Grace Moretz - Genie by HeroforPain Keanu and Baby Yoda by HeroforPain
Hello Bkdc10
I can create the art you need.
Below are samples of my work. I typically start with pencil, ink and then Photoshop for colors and perhaps Adobe Illustrator if some parts need extreme precision.
Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Vampirella by pa5cal    Superman 3 Vera [actress Annie Ross] by pa5cal    Red Sonja by pa5cal    LifeDenied band album cover by pa5cal    Skull and bats by pa5cal    Aggression by pa5cal    weapon by pa5cal     5 Chapters of the Universe [cover] by pa5cal
I can see your character with my art style. NOTE or CHAT if interested. Thank you

OC Contract Killer by Erickulto Melon Manager by Erickulto Hut! Hut! Hike! by Erickulto The Final Combat by Erickulto UB OCs squad by Erickulto
I can draw her in great quality :)
NAGATORO-SAN Commission by torakun14   Velvet Crowe Commission by torakun14   White Mage Glamour Commission by torakun14   Rikka by torakun14  
Hi! I'm doing fullcolored portraits for $40

I hope you find my style of your interest ^.^

Face your art by Keiler-art
Hello~

Im currently doing full body digitaly colored characters (plain BG) for 50$ each . Maybe you might be interested 

here are some samples:

Commission: Mesos by JomanMercado   Commission: Zachariah Caista by JomanMercado   Commission: Kaos Kreegan by JomanMercado   Commission: Icarus Callatuil by JomanMercado   Commission: Kira by JomanMercado   Character Design Challenge: Daenerys by JomanMercado   Character Design Challenge: Hagrid by JomanMercado

i also do ones with BG:

BROcover by JomanMercado   Commission: Trio by JomanMercado

let me know what you think 

Have a great day!
-Joman
Hi ~^ ^~
My name is Artem and I am a beginner artist and I am learning to draw
I live alone in the Russian-occupied Donbas
I will be interested In your opinion and your help is important

preferably human or human-like characters : )

head - 20$
half - 30$
full body - 45$

a lot of complex parts +10-15$
additional item +3-10$
NSFW +15$
background +10-15$

Payment PayPal
I work only on an advance payment or you can pay 50% before the sketch and 50% after the sketch stage ^ ^

my character portfolio: www.deviantart.com/lite33/gall…

priest concept by lite33   Marie de La Grange by lite33   Christ-chan by lite33   red crusader by lite33   slavic elf by lite33   Knight of the Countess by lite33   priestess doodle by lite33  
Hello! 
I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. 
I recently made my own visual novel and I'm looking for professional people to work with, either for commercial or personal purpose.
I'm interested to draw for you if my art style is to your likings. Here is an example of my work.
Makise Kurisu illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Makise Kurisu Sprites by sakura-streetfighter Chani (commission) by sakura-streetfighter        Visual novel sprites - Rem by sakura-streetfighter   The pircture of Dorian Gray by sakura-streetfighter Acker by sakura-streetfighter    Castiel wedding (comission) by sakura-streetfighter   Raymond by sakura-streetfighter    Winter memory by sakura-streetfighter    Garden illustration by sakura-streetfighter    Room at noon by sakura-streetfighter   Library by sakura-streetfighter     Jo Yi Seo by sakura-streetfighter  
Carmilla by sakura-streetfighter   Ruth by sakura-streetfighter   Alexander by sakura-streetfighter   Aiden by sakura-streetfighter    

My prices start by 18$ minimum to 66$ maximum, it all depends on the type of drawing and your character.

For more details here on my commission list :

Commission ListCURRENT STATUS: [OPEN] Bullet; Green
Only   

Note: You can ask for which tool you prefer : Pencil or Ink + for a flat colored backgrounds ! 

Bullet; Red YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO 

✘ Claiming the artwork as yours.
✘ Remove any part of my signature from artwork.
✘ Sell prints of it or sell use of the file in any way.
✘ Post or publish sketches, previews steps, original file of my work somewhere.
I hope you have a great day ! Take care !

Your artwork shall be delivered in 1-3 days ! 

You can find more of my work on my instagram : saku.chann

Here is also my email adress : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com

If you have any question don't hesitate to message me !

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day !
Note me if you'd like to discuss. Lots of samples on my gallery page.

Mature Content

SWEDEN'S FINEST FLIGHT ATTENDANTS COMIC! by Pinupmeister

Mature Content

Commission page portfolio by Pinupmeister

Mature Content

Vampire Mafioso Stripper Assassins page 1 by Pinupmeister
  samurai showdown characters I drew by Pinupmeister  

Mature Content

COMMISSION-Darth Morella by Pinupmeister
  Mai Shiranui by Pinupmeister  

Mature Content

Sisterhood of the Supreme by Pinupmeister

I am a professional illustrator and have done extensive work in the fantasy/sci-fi and horror genres.

Please take a look at my work at - michaelstnicholas.weebly.com/

You can contact me at - mdtschimperle1965@gmail.com

I hope to work with you soon.

Best regards

Hello! Hope you might get interested! ^u^)/ I'm open to do anything that I can!

=Anime Commissions=
=Chibi Commissions=
=Semi-Realistic Commissions=

Smile For The Picture | Naruko Uzumaki | Fanart by ShiEbi   Smile Once in a Blue Moon | Haliantha by ShiEbi   It's All Part Of Growing Up | Megumi by ShiEbi   Strawberry Garden | StrawberryDani by ShiEbi   Shining Shimmering Shiina | Shiina by ShiEbi   90s COMM | Silvaze126 by ShiEbi   I-I'm not blushing, bakero! | Toshiro Hitsugaya GB by ShiEbi   Rhopalurus Junceus | Queen | OC by ShiEbi   Anime Me COMM | Nekokowa | Redreaper1951 by ShiEbi   What're You Lookin' At? | Yuuna by ShiEbi   Songbird | Mary Lucy by ShiEbi   Icon COMM | Chihiro | Redreaper1951 by ShiEbi   [Gift] Mary Lebough Error 404 | Unrequited-art by ShiEbi   Do you love me? | RPG Tritia | Unrequited-Art by ShiEbi   I'm Just Me | ArchMage by ShiEbi   Neko nyan~ | Megumi by ShiEbi   Art Trade | GalaxySmileRyan by ShiEbi   Pattern On | JeagerEX by ShiEbi   Galaxy Remake | Senpai by ShiEbi     Haliantha Reference Sheet | Hydrian Zyrri by ShiEbi  
Hey. this chat is convenient for communication. You need illustrations - you want me to draw illustrations for you. follow the link - there is a schedule of free hours for work and prices for work. Examples of works on my page - packs with comics, different styles - realism, anime. Write on what day and how many illustrations you need, how much you are willing to pay points or dollars.
Hello! Hope you doing well!
Your commission sounds really interesting.
It would be my pleasure to work with you.

Pixel Wing - Black (Left) Pixel Wing - Black (Right)  
MY COMMISSION INFO:
Commissions - OPEN by 1Enary1   Commissions OPEN: UpdateBUST with simple background - 50$,  BUST with detailed background - 55$,  BUSTS with 2 characters- 90$  

HALFBODY with simple background - 60$, HALFBODY with detailed background - 65$, HALFBODY with 2 characters - 110$

FULLBODY with simple background - 80$, FULLBODY with detailed background - 85$, FULLBODY with 2 characters - 150$
  Orlantar the Arcane - Commission by 1Enary1 <

Pixel Wing - Black (Left) Pixel Wing - Black (Right)  
OTHER EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:
Yaira - Commission by 1Enary1   Darth Nytha - Commission by 1Enary1   Valery Noble - Commission by 1Enary1   The Experiment by 1Enary1   The Seer by 1Enary1  

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
via NOTE
or email: hrebenarova.miroslava@gmail.com

Thank you for reading this! small heart - darker blue
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
dropr JpfDjgKcqOEsAKkaRdgc13laqj93Qm7P r1 920x1840 by kaupaint   Self Portrait from Stream by kaupaint   A Portrait by kaupaint   Noble Lady by kaupaint   Hey there Demons, it's me, ya boi, Crowley by kaupaint   cool dude has a chill day by kaupaint   Good Omens - Crowley - 1790s France by kaupaint   Job The Beggar by kaupaint   David Tennant as Richard II - Study by kaupaint   Sam - Life Sketch by kaupaint  
Hello,

I'm opening for freelance long-term contracts and projects, freelance non-commercial commissions and commercial commissions If you are interested, send me a note or contact me following the email: lkimphng@gmail.com

Commission info sheet: [Paypal] Digital Commission [OPEN]
  • Headshot : 50$ (+ 40$/ additional character)
  • Half-body: 70$ (+ 50$/additional character)
  • Full-body: 90$ (+ 70$/additional character)
  The prices were included simple background (Flat color/gradient/patterned/brushes background)
  + extra fees for very complicated details)
  + 20-40$ for complicated background)

Samples of my artstyle

Bloom by Mokafi   Commission: Lavare by Mokafi   Modern AU (IDV) by Mokafi   Tamamo no Mae (Personal PJ) by Mokafi
Victor Grantz (Identity V) by Mokafi    Joseph Desaulnier (Identity V) by Mokafi    Eli Clark (Identity V) by Mokafi    Yuki Douji (Onmyoji) by Mokafi
Kuro and Shiro (Onmyoji) by Mokafi    Ibaraki Douji (Onmyouji) by Mokafi    Shuten Douji (Onmyouji) by Mokafi

Thank you!
Hello!

Examples of my work :

Zelda and Samus by xkalipso     Jeannie by xkalipso  Ameter by xkalipso  AI-Leah Cyberpunk by xkalipso 
   with whom you will play ? by xkalipso