July 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Looking for full body NSFW anime artist (fairy/elf) for 18+ simulation game

:icontreetrium:
TreeTrium Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  New Deviant

Info

Hello everyone, I’m looking for 2D anime style artist for my project prototypes NSFW game. The game is like rpg/simulation/management genre. Also wont mind a little bit of fetishes. If this goes well maybe will hiring you more…

Job description

There will be 1 character and 2 pose

Character description:

- Character is a fairy/elf with wing

- Long hair (hip length)

- No bg

- Full body

- Full Color

- Create the character part by part (body, cloth, face, etc)

- Have 3 different facial expression

- Some other small details

Pose type:

- 1. Standing pose

- 2. Sex position pose(missionary)

Others:

- Total price range 80$-110$ USD (payment through paypal)

- 50% payment will be given when the character sketch b&w is show or given

- Wont mind for commercial used (maybe used or not)

- For more information can contact me through discord or sent note

Example:
ibb.co/gVcZHDz

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconlinlye:
Linlye Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, this is my commission sample
OPEN | COMMISSION  [C] V I C T O R by Linlye   [C] Dragon Raja by Linlye   [C] Rock on you by Linlye   [C] Joseph | IDENTITY V by Linlye   [C] A kiss for you by Linlye
:iconemubi:
emubi Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch  > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email      : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord   : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
:icondu276:
du276 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist
Hello! I'm interested.
Here are some my samples:
Nezuko by du276 Shinobu by du276 0228 by du276 Hi by du276

You can check more my commission information in this link: [Open] Commission info

Send a note to me if you're interested. Thanks
:iconshchetochkin:
shchetochkin Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
I work with vector and 2D graphics and I can help with pic.
If you still need someone I can offer my skills.
 1234 by shchetochkin   Ych 2 by shchetochkin   Ych by shchetochkin   Commision by shchetochkin  
:iconpaulusartiss:
Paulusartiss Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional
:iconinkumechpro:
inkumechpro Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Videl Ver 1 by inkumechpro   Camila (Angel Candy) by inkumechpro   Little Inku Xmas. by inkumechpro   Videl Two Tails by inkumechpro  
:iconshirasiyuki:
shirasiyuki Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020
If you're interested feel free send me a note :> Here are my samples

Mature Content

Practicing ~ by shirasiyuki
Atago by shirasiyuki Relax drawing by shirasiyuki My OC by shirasiyuki
:iconmeryosie:
Meryosie Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[+VIDEO] Commission - Naughty Fox by Meryosie   [+VIDEO] Commission - Behind the Curtains by Meryosie  

Mature Content

[+VIDEO] Commission - Welcome Home, Darling ~ by Meryosie
  Public SFW File by Meryosie  

Commission Info [Waitlist Open] Updated: I took all slots I need, but my waiting list is still available and there is no limit in this list. If you want a slot, feel free to note me or comment below. Whenever I reopen commissions again, you will the first people that I contact. @^▽^@ Thank you so much for your support!TERMS OF SERVICE Commissioning me means you agree to the terms below. Please read well.First come first serve, please don't rush me. But in general, the waiting time is about 3-6 weeks depending on my workload. If something (urgent work, illness, etc.) interrupted me, I'll let you know.I must receive full payment first before starting work (I accept Paypal US$ only). When you make the payment, you don't need to pay the paypal fee. You will receive a high-quality file for personal use only. Sharing on social media is okay as long as you use the "post version" I provide you and credit me on the post. DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks or use it for commercial usage. For commercial rate please contact me for more information.I (the artist) hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner. Therefore I’m allowed to use my works to promote myself as an artist in any place. If you don't want me to public it, you can ask for a private commission.No refunds unless I cancel the commission. You can also ask for a refund as long as it's been over a month and I haven't started. You only get two revisions (if you ask): once during the sketch stage and once during color stage. After the commission is finished, only small changes are allowed to be made, such as small coloring/marking mistakes. Any great changes will come with an extra charge, so please make sure your reference is clear to start with.I will draw my own style. I cannot imitate other artist's style, so check my gallery to see the kind of pic you will receive.If you have questions, you can visit my Commission F.A.Q or feel free to comment it below ~ COMMISSION PRICES & SAMPLES(the price will be different depending on details) I DRAW:  Humanoid Kemonomimi    Loli/Shota   Yuri   Erotic content   NSFW I DON'T DRAW:  Creepy animal  Muscular man  Complicated weapons Too old/too young charactersADDITIONAL FEES (if there is - I will inform in your note):+ $xx for carrying a detailed weapon/object (if it is something I can draw)+ $xx for a complicated character design+ $xx for more background details+ $xx for pet/plushie  + $xx if there is no exact photo reference - I hope you understand.RETURNING CUSTOMERS DISCOUNTS (apply with all types):10% discount from the 2nd order onwards20% discount from the 5th order onwardsType 1. CHIBI - CELL SHADING: $20+(simple shading with no/transparent background)* I take both male & female characters with this type.Type 2. CHIBI - SOFT SHADING : $30+(detailed shading with simple background) * I take both male & female characters with this type.Type 3. ANIME STYLE:Head-shot: $25+Waist up: $35+Thigh up: $45+Full body (background included): $65+ * I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my Anime style HERE.[NEW] Type 4. NSFW ILLUSTRATION (background included)Waist up: $50+Thigh up: $70+Full body: $90+* I don't take male characters with this type. See more of my NSFW samples HERE.Only SFW or covered version would be posted - please drop me a note if you want to see uncovered versions.HOW TO ORDER - WORKING PROCESSStep 1 - Read and understand everything in this journal. Step 2 - Send me a Note (or drop mail to meryosie.rose@gmail.com if you're not from DeviantART) with the title "Commissions" and Form below:- Commission type: - Character name: - Character reference/Design Sheet: - Personality: - Background idea (optional): - Additional note (optional): - Paypal email: Step 3 - I'll accept your order and send you an Paypal invoice. You can pay either partial or full payment:- Full payment: Commissioners who paid in full are automatically placed at the top of the priority list.- Partial payment: Just send me 50% of your payment and you have your slot secured! I will send you a draft/sketch of your commission in due time, but I'll only continue to complete the drawing after received the remaining 50%.Step 4 - While I am doing the commission I will send you some W.I.P (work in progress) to update you and make revisions if you are unsatisfied. You can also track your commission status by checking my To-do ListStep 5 - I will continue to complete the commission and send you the finished image through DA notes or email. COMMISSIONS/WAITING LISTWant to check your commission progress? Please check my To-do List.Want to be added in the waitlist? Just comment below or sent me a note ~THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMISSIONING ME! Remember to wash your hand and take care of your health during this time!Last update: July 2020

If you're interested, please send me a note. Thanks ~
:iconjoseman881:
JoseMan881 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi I'm open for commission! Just send me a message if you're interested, my price starts at $20.
here are my samples.

Ezekiel Smirk by JoseMan881   Ellie and the gang by JoseMan881   Ezekiel with the rune from Altar of Kai'yu by JoseMan881   Neocolamus Character Sheet by JoseMan881   Kaja a servant of an unknown Old god by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 20 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 15 by JoseMan881   Art Collection 16 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 7 by JoseMan881  
:iconpythrexx:
Pythrexx Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, i found your offer interesting!
The budget for commercial purpose is fine to me too.
Here is one sample: fav.me/ddv7pqi
And here is futher info:
pythrexx.carrd.co/
Please send a note so we can discuss more about it!
Thank you.
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help? I'm charging upfront or 50% upfront and 50% after sketch
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Cat by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan  
:iconcrylydinoir:
CrylyDiNoir Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I'm an Artist with experience in NSFW Art! and i have a good PROMOTION FOR YOU! 

I'm the owner of BabalonHOLE account and i can draw anything you want n.n 

NSFW KINKY COMMISSIONS SPECIAL OFFER!!!! 2X1

if you contact to me before July 15... i can increase the offer! 
  Babalon-hole-contenido-de-hentaiground2 by CrylyDiNoir

FACEBOOK 
facebook.com/babalonhole

This is my NSFW pages just for soft nudes but i can draw more hard things. 
www.facebook.com/CrylyDiNoire/

sfw page 
www.facebook.com/Crylycrimson/

I always start the sketch before the payment because the most important thing for me is making you feel secure with your money.

Don't doubt contact to me my art it's not a shame.

Also this and elf i made before i can draw refere
  T4 by CrylyDiNoir  
:iconkatoushinobu:
KatouShinobu Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Star! Price depends on details of your characterBust up: 25$ +20$/Characters
3/4 Body: 40$ +35$/Characters
Full Body: 50$ +45$/Characters
Chibi: 30$
Dakimakura: 1 Side:50$ / 2 Side 95$

Happy New Year by KatouShinobu  Modeus by KatouShinobu  [Commission]: Venelo by KatouShinobu

Jarvan IV Pool Party by KatouShinobu  Wilbur by KatouShinobu  Champion Leon by KatouShinobu

[Commission][YCH]: Asuka an Katsuragi by KatouShinobu  [Commission]: Salem, Mathias and Amala by KatouShinobu  Kaguyasama Wa Kokurasetai by KatouShinobu
Note me or email I will send you other art
:iconlimiko:
Limiko Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020   Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested, if you like my style send pm pls

Got Milk by Limiko   YOI_Yurio by Limiko   Cute boy by Limiko   One Piece - Alvida by Limiko   COMMISSION - girls by Limiko   Art trade 01 by Limiko  
:iconaomorikun93:
Aomorikun93 Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hello maybe you interest with my work

www.deviantart.com/aomorikun93…
:iconginointroini:
GinoIntroini Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Student Traditional Artist
Based in your description, I think I can do it for $30 to $40 all
These are some of my works

Character Design Commission by GinoIntroini  

Mature Content

Hentai Commission by GinoIntroini
  Ecchi by GinoIntroini  

Mature Content

Minita by GinoIntroini
  Oc Girl by GinoIntroini   Kishimoter Color by GinoIntroini   Kishimoteru by GinoIntroini   Moonkinght Model Sheet by GinoIntroini   3 (2) by GinoIntroini   Coleccionais by GinoIntroini   Mewtwocolored by GinoIntroini   Capitan Commando by GinoIntroini   Jem by GinoIntroini  
:iconljmorgue:
LJMorgue Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, i'm interested :)

Mature Content

Klarion by LJMorgue
   cold blooded men by LJMorgue    Tyler Vitto by LJMorgue    Theo by LJMorgue   
:iconmiyancaoi:
Miyancaoi Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there,
I am ANCA - a freelancer digital artist based in Indonesia.
I am available all the time for commission work and I am interested with your project.
I can work with any kind of anime style coloring, for both SOFT SHADING and CELL SHADING
My work flow is depend on the complexity of the piece, I need 3 days to a week in finishing my art
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work, but mostly I start in $75.

And here some sample arts of mine...

SOFT SHADING
COMMISSION FROM FACEBOOK by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

GAME SPIRITE by Miyancaoi
LET THE SUNSHINE IN by Miyancaoi LESLEY THE CHEERGUNNER by Miyancaoi SUMMER of 1997 by Miyancaoi PONY TAIL by Miyancaoi
CELL SHADING
COMMISSION : NARUTOxHAKU #5 by Miyancaoi COMMISSION from SKETCHMOB #2 : ARISE YAMAMOTO by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

COMMISSION : OBITOxSAKURA #2 by Miyancaoi

Hope these suit you...

For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.
:icontreetrium:
TreeTrium Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  New Deviant
Hi, thank you for your interest and reply.

Currently i have already found the artist and proceed with discussion, agreement and with the upfront payment.
:iconicias-art:
Icias-Art Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconjigokupie:
JigokuPie Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I just graduated from an animation course and specialize in character design!
If you want you can check out my other character designs on my website, especially my illustration work for a fairy type character! Totally fine with NSFW and excited to draw your OC =)
Bits An Bobs1 by JigokuPie   Untitled by JigokuPie   Ladysparkle by JigokuPie   Marcyandpb Copy by JigokuPie   Marcy Vamp Queen by JigokuPie  
beccalh.wixsite.com/portfoliow…
:iconsweetgrapestudio:
SweetGrapeStudio Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I can dwaw this, this is my art style:
Legs on cam by SweetGrapeStudio

Mature Content

Lucy Fanart by SweetGrapeStudio
Pirate Girl by SweetGrapeStudio

Mature Content

Elene Commission by SweetGrapeStudio

Mature Content

Overwatch Mai by SweetGrapeStudio
Feel free to conatct with me  ;)
:icontina-inekun:
tina-inekun Featured By Owner Edited Jul 9, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I’m interested 
Here is my commission info
Rosea by tina-inekun   Img-0748 by tina-inekun   COMMISSION INFO:First, thank you for your interest in my artwork and for choosing me as your illustration. Here is something I must inform you guys: I only accept payment through Paypal.Payment must be paid full beforehand. I will accept half and half payment but only if your commission is $60 or above.The commission can only use for personal use. If you order my artworks as commercial use, please dm me for detail.Please do not TRACE, RESELL, EDIT, RENDER the artworks. The commission will be done from 1 week to 2 months because I go to school and have personal stuff, please understand for me. You can dm me to check the process of commission in every 1 week. For normal commissions, I will post all the arts unless if you don't want to, please tell me before that. For Normal Commission, I will post all the art unless if u do not want me to please inform me beforeFor Commercial commission rate will be ranging from x2 to x3 the total of the original artwork CHIBI (30$ +)add-on details or background (10$+)HEADSHOT ICON ($40)BUST UP (50$)add-on details or background (10$+)WAIST UP (60$)add-on details or background (10$+)(Sorry, I haven't drew any waist up pic to upload on here as the example. But when you bought my commission, it will be a waist up pic.)THIGHS UP (70$)add-on details or background (10$+)FULL BODY (90$)add-on details or background (10$+)SKETCH (10$~15$)INKINGBust-up: 25$Thighs-up: 40$Full body: 50$ add-on details or background (10$+) DO: FanartOcSFWNSFWFurryAnimalActionWeaponMild GoreIntense GoreSatanicDON'T:Underage NSFWMechaThese are some of my social accounts that you guys can send messages to: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tina_inekun/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tina_inekunGmail: tinainekun@gmail (I would prefer you guys to dm me on my social media)
:iconriaps:
riaps Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello - I'm very interested

1 charcter - 2 pose - everything like in description - 65 usd TOTAL
You can contact me everyday thru email

gwen stacyXsmall by riaps  

Mature Content

Mercy Over Mini by riaps
  c18 vs kuri NSFW by riaps  

Mature Content

Android 18 Having Fun  Plus Nsfw Version  By Riaps by riaps
  Vid by riaps   On Dev by riaps   Bulmatjob Dev by riaps   On Dev2 by riaps   Ann by riaps   Chi by riaps   Bulm by riaps  
:iconjaexul:
jaexul Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  New Deviant
 Hello! I'm very interested in your project. All my examples and prices can be found on my website here: jaexul.weebly.com/ Thank you for your consideration!
:iconlagonz:
LaGonz Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Fb Img 15323964124131024 (1) by LaGonz   Siren In A Cup by LaGonz   Little Demon by LaGonz   Black by LaGonz   21752386 1769431949787303 6524356867665809126 N by LaGonz   Samuraigirl by LaGonz  
:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020   Digital Artist
Hello. I  have with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain I am IRONMAN! by HeroforPain Chloe Grace Moretz - Genie by HeroforPain Keanu and Baby Yoda by HeroforPain
:iconnixxusnibelheim:
NixxusNibelheim Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey TreeTrium!
I'll be super down. I always wanted to dive into game development, that'll be nice to contribute to your prototype NSFW game.
All samples below are from happy customers!

Character Art 
(Fully colored - No background)
Commission (5) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (8) by NixxusNibelheim Commission (9) by NixxusNibelheim Commission (3) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (1) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (2) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (7) by NixxusNibelheim
(Estimated Delivery : 1-6 days)

Character Art 
(Flat Colors - No background)
Commission (10) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (4) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (6) by NixxusNibelheim
(Estimated Delivery : 1-4 days)

Note me if you are interested. Thanks for your consideration!
:iconikumireii:
Ikumireii Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hi i am interested. below was my sample. feel free to sent me a note if you interested. thank you :D

My animal school romance christa by Ikumireii   Erice FGO by Ikumireii   Meltryllis Summer by Ikumireii   Yggdra and Marietta from Yggdra union by Ikumireii   bradamante fgo by Ikumireii   Lavinia whateley by Ikumireii   kaguya sama love is war by Ikumireii   bowsette by Ikumireii   Helena Xmas by Ikumireii   Shinjou akane by Ikumireii   Asobi Asobase by Ikumireii   darling in the franxx by Ikumireii   karakai jouzu no takagi-san by Ikumireii   Gothic loli by Ikumireii   Kanna x saikawa by Ikumireii  
:icongiannalikesramen:
giannalikesramen Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Student
Hello, I am interested in working with you! Here are a few examples of my work:

Request: Nathalya and Perle by giannalikesramen Request: Harvestra by giannalikesramen Request: Kasumi by giannalikesramen Request: Primrose by giannalikesramen Request: Mavis by giannalikesramen

Please note me if my style aligns with what you are looking for!
:iconredleander:
redleander Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Student Digital Artist
:iconzarnero:
Zarnero Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello, i'm interested in, here is my commission info:
ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
some sample:
Eyayayayaya by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero  

Mature Content

Eyjafjalla Arknight by Zarnero
  Summer beach by Zarnero Fairy by Zarnero   2020 by Zarnero  
If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send me a note.
Thank you~
:iconzerucheese:
zerucheese Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings! I'm really interested with your offer. My artstyle is anime/manga style and hopes it match that you're looking for ^^
I also can do NSFW too 
Here's my artwork sample :

Ren Amamiya X Kasumire Yoshizawa by zerucheese   Persona 4 X Persona 5 Protagonist + Nanako by zerucheese   #SAILORMOONREDRAW by zerucheese   Zorra Chan | OC by zerucheese   Jolyne Kujo | Jojo Bizarre Adventure Part 6 by zerucheese   Kagura | Gintama by zerucheese Beehunter | Arknights by zerucheese    REI AYANAMI SUMMER by zerucheese   MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019 by zerucheese   Legendary Sannin (KIMETSU NO YAIBA EDITION) by zerucheese   Kasumi Yoshizawa | PERSONA 5 ROYAL by zerucheese   Linda Melinda DREADOUT 2 by zerucheese   DARKNESS LALATINA SWEATING by zerucheese   MAKI OZE FIRE FORCE by zerucheese   SAILOR MOON 90s STYLE by zerucheese   PRINCESS HIBANA FIRE FORCE by zerucheese   KOHAKU DR STONE by zerucheese  

I'm okay with your budget range.
If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send notes. or contact me through :
email   : zhangdecore@gmail.com
discord : Zerucheese#3383 

Thanks,
Michael
:iconroeeater:
RoeeateR Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would love to help. Note sent.

Samples of my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/boza

Simple animation sample:
www.artstation.com/artwork/a4a…

K 2019 BW sketch by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Golem GIF - Artwork from 2016 by RoeeateR   Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR    Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR
:iconaokenshi:
aokenshi Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi~ Currently opening commissions!

I have lots of experience in nsfw commissions. If you need more samples than the links below, note me!

Here's some sample of my work

Mash Kyrielight by aokenshi