Anime Style

Good evening, 

First and foremost I'd like to start off by saying I am "Gender-Queer" however, I lean towards a male identity/aesthetic and am currently undergoing testosterone treatment to achieve a more masculine appearance. That being said, I am looking for a talented artist to draw me as such. The ability to draw animals is a + as I may want my pets drawn in, the artwork will be used for DeviantArt ID, Facebook profile picture, etc. 

Anime & Semi Realism ONLY 

I do not have a budget for this, so please do not ask. If interested, Discord is the best way to reach me, however, you may also comment or DM with samples and prices. 

My Discord is FoxesAndPeppers#7626

Please Note: Any rude comments or discriminatory remarks will be ignored, I don't have time for bigoted ignorance.

Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi I'm open for commission! Just send me a message if you're interested, my price starts at $20.
here are my samples.

Ezekiel Smirk by JoseMan881   Ellie and the gang by JoseMan881   Ezekiel with the rune from Altar of Kai'yu by JoseMan881   Neocolamus Character Sheet by JoseMan881   Neocolamus Character Sheet by JoseMan881   Kaja a servant of an unknown Old god by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 20 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 20 by JoseMan881   Art Collection 16 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 15 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 7 by JoseMan881  
Adam by AlexandraGilici   Akira Fudo (Devilman Crybaby)2 by AlexandraGilici   Intelligente by AlexandraGilici   Playful by AlexandraGilici    Cheeta F1 by AlexandraGilici   Hot Teacher by AlexandraGilici   Girl B by AlexandraGilici   Ryuuji by AlexandraGilici   Info Dump by AlexandraGilici  
Here's what I can do and my prices.
Hi, I'm interested, if you like my style send pm pls

Nikkari Maid by Limiko   Nagasone x Iwashimizu by Limiko   Haikyuu DaiSuga by Limiko   Latis y Eagle by Limiko  
Hello, 

My drawing starts at 25$ for a full-body drawing. If you like my style, please contact me over my email: solacraft777@gmail.com

Lyn By Solacraft Ddkomr5-fullview by Solacraft   Nezuko By Solacraft Ddkvhe7-fullview by Solacraft   Violet By Solacraft Ddlih9k-fullview by Solacraft   Klaire by Solacraft   Marc by Solacraft   Panda Chibi By Solacraft Ddm3ec0-fullview by Solacraft   Ddz1k52-f3abff81-b66e-4e6d-9444-57eaeb340981 by Solacraft  
hello, I specialized in anime and semi realism drawing , and my drawings are very affordable , 
2 by wempzical   Vr by wempzical   Wt by wempzical   pR1 by wempzical   Dc2 by wempzical   Skull by wempzical   Lw by wempzical  
Hi there! I charge $35 through paypal for a fully colored piece. I'll leave examples of my anime and semi-realistic styles below. Let me know if you're interested!

Breakfast Chan Dtiys by Isho13  Eff you, eff me by Isho13  Menhera Tired Nurse by Isho13  Cute ghost girl by Isho13  The ranger and his wolf by Isho13  Arthur Bratovich by Isho13
I can help I always want to try new things!
this are my abilities
take a look if you want and have a nice day!
5$ sketch and composition 15$ color and volume
emma linework by SENSATI0NAL   emma fan art escene by SENSATI0NAL   emma fan art by SENSATI0NAL   FFX linework by SENSATI0NAL   Final fantasy X Fan art by SENSATI0NAL   pilar of the moon by SENSATI0NAL   pilar of the moon by SENSATI0NAL   spyderman OC by SENSATI0NAL   Personal work by SENSATI0NAL  
Commission 2020 (OPEN)

Star! Price depends on details of your character
Bust up: 25$ +20$/Characters
3/4 Body: 40$ +35$/Characters
Full Body: 50$ +45$/Characters
Chibi: 30$
Dakimakura: 1 Side:50$ / 2 Side 95$
Happy New Year by KatouShinobu  Modeus by KatouShinobu  [Commission]: Venelo by KatouShinobu

Jarvan IV Pool Party by KatouShinobu  Wilbur by KatouShinobu  Champion Leon by KatouShinobu

[Commission][YCH]: Asuka an Katsuragi by KatouShinobu  [Commission]: Salem, Mathias and Amala by KatouShinobu  Kaguyasama Wa Kokurasetai by KatouShinobu
Hello hello! I’m interested in it!
Here some of my works and for the price list send me a Dm! Cherryly.x Oc fanart by Carrowbear9   Prince Peach by Carrowbear9   Six fanart challenge by Carrowbear9   Aiku fanart by Carrowbear9   Legosi by Carrowbear9   Mew Berry by Carrowbear9  
well Hello there!
May I interest you for what i can offer.
you can note me.
you can also send an email to me at: IbrahimMayoArt@gmail.com
or you can add me on discord: LetheDiana#2291

here's my rate:
Anime Style Character Commission (OPEN)Anime Style Character CommissionFor Personal use- I will provide you a non-watermarked work that you can personally use.Anime artworksFan-ArtChibisBackground Price base on complexityCurrently Cannot Accept (I don't Have Private Workspace)NSFW. Only Accept Payment through PayPal: IbrahimMayoArt@gmail.com How To order: You can send a note to me Or Leave a request in the Comment of this Entry or Gmail me at IbrahimMayoArt@gmal.com also you can Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/AtelierMayo .Order the type of commission you would like me to create.Include all information you could and want to see in the artwork.Once created a sketch, i'll send you A sample, upon approving ill continue the n send you again a Small resolution image with the Atelier Mayo Watermark for final approving.once approve, i'll wait for the payment on my Paypal.Upon receiving the payment I'll send the final complete artwork immediately .Animestyle(Original/FanMade)-Prices change depends on the complexity of the composition.Full Body ($25)Half shot ($20)Bust shot ($15)head shot ($10)Chibis (10 USD per character)(Additional fee for complicated Background)Original CharacterFanartMonsterCharacter Sheets Consist of 2 Full-body and 3 Head-shot for Expression50 USD Colored20 USD No-Color

and here's some of my work.
Azure Lane Shangri-la Summertime by AtelierMayo  azurlane-Admiral Graf Spee by AtelierMayo  OC Mei-chan by AtelierMayo  

Bikko Commission by AtelierMayo  003 Jerome 3-20-2020 v3 by AtelierMayo

Botan No Glass by AtelierMayo  OC: eLOISE by AtelierMayo  Kashirukito OC's done in my style by AtelierMayo
Hello! Firstly congrats on taking a step towards making your outwards self match your inward self :) (Smile)  I myself identify as queer and part of the LGBT community; lgbt characters and couples are my fav to draw.  Anyways, heres some samples of my work:

Legosi and Haru by giannalikesramen Request: Nathalya and Perle by giannalikesramen Sunflower by giannalikesramen   Thelovers by giannalikesramen

I also have experience drawing both humans and animals hyper-realistically as I have studied the figure in an academic setting.  I don't have any of it posted on DA in order to have a somewhat consistent anime aesthetic in my gallery. If you are looking to go a more hyper-realistic direction I can work with you that way as well.  Note me if interested and good luck with finding your artist 
Hi
20 usd for full body
gwen stacyXsmall by riaps  

Mature Content

Mercy Over Mini by riaps
  Ann by riaps  

Mature Content

Android 18 Having Fun  Plus Nsfw Version  By Riaps by riaps
  Vege by riaps   c18 vs kuri NSFW by riaps   Cell by riaps  
Hi Foxes'!
I do believe my style falls into "semi realism, anime-ish". Here, take a look at my work. All samples below are from happy customers!

Character Art 
(Fully colored - No background)
Full Body : 60 USD
Commission (5) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (8) by NixxusNibelheim Commission (9) by NixxusNibelheim Commission (3) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (1) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (2) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (7) by NixxusNibelheim
(Estimated Delivery : 1-6 days)

Character Art 
(Flat Colors - No background)
Full Body : 50 USD
Commission (10) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (4) by NixxusNibelheim   Commission (6) by NixxusNibelheim
(Estimated Delivery : 1-4 days)

Note me if you are interested and if that's okay, we can move on to discord!
Thanks for your consideration !
Hi! I very interested in the work. 

Take a look at my gallery in this link: www.deviantart.com/rusembell/g…
My commission prices: Rusembell's Commissions Price Guide

And I leave some examples here too. If you would like to work with me, just mail me: rusembell@gmail.com

Sturges and his Nuka Cola by Rusembell   Piper and valentine - Fallout 4 by Rusembell  Ingram and Teagan - Fallout 4 by Rusembell  Waiting for you Boss ~ by Rusembell  Commission: Hanamura Yosuke by Rusembell  ADA: 2nd cover by Rusembell Magazine Live and Love - Danse by Rusembell  Craig Boone - FNV by Rusembell  Commission: ADA2 B2I3 HC by Rusembell

Have a nice day.
Hi~ Currently opening commissions! Here's some sample of my work

Mash Kyrielight by aokenshi LEVEL 5 [REMAKE EDITION] by aokenshi

[CM : Oasis] by aokenshi Contest : Halloween Party! by aokenshi

EGOIST Tribute Fanart by aokenshi [CM] Nael on Sunset by aokenshi

Resident Evil Code Veronica by aokenshi

Rates are in the range of $12-$30, depends whether you need headshot, bust up, or headshot, half body or maybe full body.

I do NSFW commissions!

Here's some previous NSFW commissions I've done! I have drawn lots of dakimakura commissions before, you can ask for the samples via note!

postimg.cc/gallery/357w18v5u/

postimg.cc/gallery/n3avif0c/?f…

You can check the commission info here :
Commissions ! [UPDATED PRICES]Here's my commission rules!
I draw :
Anime Style
Boy or Girl
Slight Ecchi
I don't draw :
Mecha
Bara
Realistic drawing
Here is the price list :
Chibi - colored : $8

Headshot - colored : $12
Bust up - colored : $20

3/4 body - colored : $25 | Full body - colored : $30

Contest : Halloween Party! by aokenshi
The price doesn't include the background fee!
Add simple background : $1
Background Package (3/4 body + bg) : $35-$50
Background itself : $10

Thank you~
Good day!
I'm Katz, an artist and illustrator mainly with anime style. I'm able to draw animals :) (Smile) 
Here are some of my samples :
Headshot Commission : Niki by Katazukimoto   Fullbody Commission : Niki by Katazukimoto   [Com] by akamesenpai by Katazukimoto    [Com] by rabidmomento by Katazukimoto Maskman by Katazukimoto     Cheers (Full body Commission) by Katazukimoto Cute Girl (Full Body Commission) by Katazukimoto   [COM] Chibi by Katazukimoto  

#SaveHoofs by Katazukimoto   Undead by Katazukimoto   Mecha by Katazukimoto   
For pricing and term of condition, please read it here :
Commision Open
Terms of Service

You can contact me through :
-Note
-Discord : katazukimoto#3529
-Mail : katazukimoto@gmail.com

I will be waiting ^^
Thank you and have a nice day.
Hello, 

I don't know if my style looks a bit like what you are actually searching for, but here, I'm leaving some samples of my work for you to see. I am open for black&white sketches, simple and also detailed painting commission ! 

Sheet by MaxSasori  

Sketches
Sketchhh by MaxSasori   Sketch by MaxSasori  

Simple colored
Eed by MaxSasori   Levi by MaxSasori  

Detailed painting
Lucina by MaxSasori   Hauru by MaxSasori  
Hi, here's my art. If you're interested, you can note me. ^^

Journal:
TraditionalCommission - Paypal (Open) 01042020Please read the information before u note me or comment ,thx~:D
U can cancel the commission before I start~
All prices not include shipping fee
if Euro ,pls pm me or email me (xianxiulingart@gmail.com)
(Traditional commission)

1.SKETCH: A4 size
Headshot: 3.00 USD
Chest up : 3.50 USD
Halfbody : 4.00 USD (Waist up)
Knee up : 4.50 USD
Fullbody : 5.00 USD
additional characters + 3.00 USD
Example:
Style 1:

Style 2:

2. Full Colored (watercolor + color pencil) 
Headshot: 10.00 USD
Chest up : 13.00 USD
Halfbody : 15.00 USD (Waist up)
Knee up : 17.00 USD
Fullbody : 20.00 USD
additional characters +5.00 USD
Example:

3 Chibi - A4 Size (color pencil / watercolor)
lineart : 5.00 USD
colored : 10.00 USD
additional characters +5.00 USD
Example:
:thumb4216
Digital Commission OpenPlease read the information before u note me or comment ,thx~ U can cancel the commission before I start~ pls pm me or email me (xianxiulingart@gmail.com) (Digital commission) 1.Chibi lineart : 5.00 USD colored : 10.00 USD additional characters +5.00 USD Example: I don't do : Nude Please read Term and Condition: -Do not use my art commission to participate contest. -You wait patiently. -Please pay at least 50% before i start the commission. -I will upload a sketch for your approval after received 50% upfront. (prevent some people steal my sketch) -I will post your finished commission on my Deviantart and other my social network (Instagram @ xianxiuling )with my watermark, please tell me if you want to keep your commission private. -for personal purpose only! If the artwork is gonna be commercial, there will be a discussion on this. PAYMENT -I can accept payments from Paypal. -Please wait for my invoice. -Please pay in USD / EUR - No refund *By purchasing my commissions you're automatically accepting my Terms of Service and being obligated to follow them. Form: (optional) Type : [Headshot Sketch/Colored,Half Body Sketch/Colored ,Full Body Sketch/Colored, References: [More will be better] Description: [Details about the character] Suggestions: [Pose, Background, or any details] done half haven start  SLOTS: 1....

Example:
Commission Fire Emblem Inigo by xianxiu-ling
Chibi comission by xianxiu-ling
Commission Ryan Kingsley Tobias McAndrews by xianxiu-ling
Hi!I just wanted to let you know that my commissions are currently open and here is the link, if you want to take a look:  Commissions info :OPEN: by PinkeyApple
I don't know what you mean with "don't have a budjet", anyway my prices go from a minimum of 3 usd to a maximum of 13 per character. oh right and if you take a look in my gallery you will see that i'm kind of good at drawing sonic and cartoony animals, but i can do realistic animals too.
Anyway thank you for reading my comment c:
Hi, here're my samples and price list. Hope you're interested 'v'

Comission price (updated) by KumagamiHaruna   [Charlotte] Nao Tomori x Yuu Otosaka by KumagamiHaruna   Aquarium by KumagamiHaruna   Hina Amano - Tenki no ko by KumagamiHaruna   Haruna from the sunset sky by KumagamiHaruna   Ocean Memories by KumagamiHaruna   Eruruu (Utawarerumono - Mask of Truth) by KumagamiHaruna   Aruruu (Utawarerumono) by KumagamiHaruna   Kuon (Utawarerumono series) by KumagamiHaruna   Christmas by KumagamiHaruna