Details

July 6
Link

Statistics

Replies: 35

need 4 pieces of zelda art for arcade machine must have done in 1 month stick timeline

:iconarcadeguy123:
arcadeguy123 Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  New Deviant
plz sumbit some examples of you work and price . thank you

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested in your offer!
1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20  
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
have a nice day. I am looking for work for every day. I can draw, I translate the drawing process, I make a stream. I draw according to the schedule, I allocate hours of the day for each work. Customer receives free hours. You will know exactly the day and time the illustration was created. I draw in different styles. I can animate, copy the style. We will agree on a schedule for creating illustrations and streams. You pay a test hour of work. After completing the work, I will send you the result. Continuation of the work means that you liked the previous stage of the work - the deadline, type of illustration, my drawing style. Examples of how I create emotions, poses, stories on my page. Look at my page for comics, characters from stories, movies, original digitally created by me. All the work you get in digital form.
:iconbarbonyo:
Barbonyo Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'd love to help you with this project!

Here are some examples of my work :)
Also, my price is $35 for a fully colored full body character

Yang by Barbonyo   Cloud Strife by Barbonyo   Samus Aran by Barbonyo   Miranda by Barbonyo   I drew a bunch of characters for #SixFanarts by Barbonyo   Dante fanart by Barbonyo   Shouto Todoroki (BnHA) by Barbonyo   One of the Player Characters from my DnD Campaign by Barbonyo  
:iconwyne219:
wyne219 Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  New Deviant
Hi,  I am a freelance artist. I read your offer and I am very interested. You can email me if you would like to discuss further. Thank you! quynv.job@gmail.com discord : wyne219 #9461
1 by wyne219   6 by wyne219   32 by wyne219   7 by wyne219 s1 by wyne219 s2 by wyne219    
:iconroxsankleit:
RoxsanKleit Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
commission rulesHello, here I leave you all the information about my commissions.My style is adaptive, I draw with or without lineart. Simple or with many details, it all depends on what the customer wants.My drawings can take from a few hours to a few days, depending on the amount of detail to draw and the quality of coloring you want.I do: Fanart, OCs, Cómic, Manga, Anime, NSFW/SFW, Furry, Chibi.I don't: GoreHere are some examples with their respective prices:A portrait like this takes me a few hours and its price is $ 25 for the quality of the color A character like this is worth around $ 35.The price of a drawing like this is $ 15 because coloring is easier Furrys like these are worth around $ 40 This also costs $ 40 One like this costs $ 30 One like these cost $ 20 Simple chibis are worth $5 The comic page, depending on the style is worth between $ 10 to $ 100. One like this is worth $ 10 with text.The client will have 2 free modifications in the sketch phase, a change of color palette in the base color phase, any other modification will have an extra cost.Therefore you will receive images of the work in progress.The quality of the image you will receive depends on what you need, I usually work in A4. But the size and resolution can be adjusted. The format is JPG, PNG.NSFW papers will be submitted with and without censorship.The drawing will be delivered by the most comfortable means, usually email.In case you want the PSD, this will have an extra cost.I work with PayPal, I accept 2 forms of payment:50% in advance and the other 50% at the end of the workThat I pay everything in advance(Note that the client is responsible for the paypal commission)Write me a note or chat in case of any other questions, here is my email just in case: roxsankleit@gmail.com 1 by RoxsanKleit   Flareonro by RoxsanKleit   Change S Allucardfirma by RoxsanKleit   
:iconsolar-symphony:
Solar-Symphony Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello! I am interested in your commission! I do SFW art. Here's some examples. I hope you find what you're looking for! 
Commission Information by Solar-Symphony  All of me... by Solar-Symphony  For all of the world to see... by Solar-Symphony  Boba by Solar-Symphony  When Dreams become Nightmares by Solar-Symphony
:iconkaiji13:
kaiji13 Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika idol by kaiji13 Dibu 1 Subir by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 Un by kaiji13
:iconjusticenaim:
JusticeNaim Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020  Professional
Hi my name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Joe Kubert school. I'd love to work with you on your project. I'll attach some links to my work. You can reach out to me using this email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu

artstation: justicenaimart.artstation.com/

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaim/
:iconhwonxx:
hwonxx Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
hello! I'm open for anime art style comms^^ l turnaround: 3-4 days
STYLE 1: bust: $20 l Torso: $30 l Full bod: $40
Sesshomaru 1 by hwonxx   tsukki.HWONxx by hwonxx   Tasuki.HWON. by hwonxx   Locklia Placeholder Moon Guard US World of Warcraf by hwonxx   FFXIV by hwonxx  

STYLE 2: Bust : $28 l Torso: $38 l Full bod: $50

Mature Content

Monster Girl Quest Commission by hwonxx
  OC by hwonxx  
send me a note if you're interested^^ 
:icontnrr21:
TnRR21 Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020   Digital Artist
Hi, I m interested in. 
Here is my Commission Information: 
DIGITAL COMMISSION OPEN*************************************************************************************
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Email: tnrr21@gmail.com
Discord: TnRR21#3578
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnrr21 *************************************************************************************LINK PORTFOLIO:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/tnrr21
Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/tnrr21/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnrr21/ *************************************************************************************
Welcome to my Commission Service, where you can book me : Concept, Original character, Full Illustration, .... ( included NSFW ). *************************************************************************************Price and Sample: Portrait (with simple background ) : 25$ (+15$ per Additional character ) Full Body : 50$ (+20$ with Simple background ) Full Illustration : 100$ ( +20$ per additional character ) Comercial commission will take x2 the Original price ************************************************************************Term and Condition:
Payment : Paypal only
- Partial payment : 50% before i sketch and 50% remain when you approve the final ( with low quality image .( I will not send you full image until you pay the rest)
- Full payment: Pay all before we start and placed at the top of the priority list .
Workflow: 1 Sketch ( silhouette ) - 3 times to edit the sketch - Final with 2 times to edit (10% of the price any plus edit .) Please pay for the PayPal fees when you send the money. If you do not pay the invoice within 1 week and say nothing, I will assume you don’t want to commission anymore and cancel it. ************************************************************************ Thanks for reading.

Some of my samples :
Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Bigguy Sua Lai by TnRR21   Blacksmith Sua Lai by TnRR21   Forest Sua Lai by TnRR21   God Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Mons1 by TnRR21   Robot by TnRR21   SW insp sua lai by TnRR21   Viking Sua Lai by TnRR21  
If you are interested in , please contact me via my email : tnrr21@gmail.com

Thanks
:iconminervaartemis:
MinervaArtemis Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there!, I f it is just a character with no background I can do it for 10$ each, for a character with backfgorund 20$ each...I need more information about what do you want .  Sakurita by MinervaArtemis   Teddy Bear 3 Shadows by MinervaArtemis   Sneakysneasel Furry Free Request  By Minervaartemi by MinervaArtemis   Lenda by MinervaArtemis   Opal by MinervaArtemis   Minerva Artemis Body by MinervaArtemis   Hadita Pegatina by MinervaArtemis   DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS SCENE by MinervaArtemis
:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020   Digital Artist
Hello. I  have with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain I am IRONMAN! by HeroforPain Chloe Grace Moretz - Genie by HeroforPain Keanu and Baby Yoda by HeroforPain
:icondenzelberg:
denzelberg Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020
hi i'm interested, here are some of my sample works
you can also message me at yelrahjohn@rocketmail.com

Tifa by denzelberg Hisoka by denzelberg Harry Potter Character Design by denzelberg Spike by denzelberg Gladiator Samurai by denzelberg Kirara my maori character design  by denzelberg Red Riot by denzelberg
:icontolytomas:
tolytomas Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I sent you a note, I hope we can work together, I send you my prices to the notes and I am willing to negotiate

Archer design by tolytomas   Archer character design by tolytomas   commission monster hunter by tolytomas   Spacegirl by tolytomas   Tanjiro by tolytomas   Raven by tolytomas   animal ship racer, model P-1, front by tolytomas   animal ship racer, model P-1, home by tolytomas   animal ship racer, model Z-0, sky by tolytomas   Teen Titans Group by tolytomas   Teen Titans Asian by tolytomas   animal ship racer, model B-1, front by tolytomas   Demongirl Yellow by tolytomas   Demongirl Sodastyle by tolytomas   Demon girl cute by tolytomas   animal ship racer, model P-1, right by tolytomas   
:iconivanmercenario:
IvanMercenario Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Im interested. Here are some samples of my work:

Mandatory Bowsette Fanart by IvanMercenario     White Mage Redesign by IvanMercenario     Pemberley house by IvanMercenario     Rathalos by IvanMercenario     Armored mother by IvanMercenario

You can see more at my gallery or at ivanmercenario.com/ . Send a message anytime.
:iconzarnero:
Zarnero Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello, i'm interested in, here is my commission info:
ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
some sample:
Eyayayayaya by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero  

Mature Content

Eyjafjalla Arknight by Zarnero
  Summer beach by Zarnero Fairy by Zarnero   2020 by Zarnero
If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send me a note.
Thank you~
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconmeowaffles:
Meowaffles Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'll work in whatever style you desire. I'll charge $30 per piece
Lyta
Intramuros Chantry Cover
Cleo Art
Contest
Terri
:iconkaridzka:
Karidzka Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020
Hello, i am interested with the work

Full Body - 45$
Additional Character - 40$

Half Body - 35$
Additional Character - 30$

Background 5-10$

I have a paypal and discord. Please note me, if you are interested

This is my sample work 
Page 1 by Karidzka   Ruri by Karidzka  

Mature Content

Kyaru by Karidzka

Mature Content

Mash Kyrielight by Karidzka
  Nya by Karidzka
Transform into Gardevoir by Karidzka  

Mature Content

Transformation Scene by Karidzka

:iconcrishzi:
Crishzi Featured By Owner Edited Jul 7, 2020  Professional General Artist
hey i love zelda, i have over 300 hours in breath of the wild and i would love to help you out on this project.
The pricing depends if you want a halfbody silluete, a fullbody or just a bust and it also depends on what other elements you want to be included. So overall, per one piece of art would be anywhere between 26$ and 56$.
The Black Deity by Crishzi The city's modern warrior by Crishzi a Borderlands Christmas with Claptrap by Crishzi Pokemon going in battle by Crishzi Cosmic Corsair OC by Crishzi Amaterasu by Crishzi female Reaper Overwatch by Crishzi Jezebel by Crishzi Kosuke Akashiro by Crishzi the Goddess of wind by Crishzi a twist to the Cheshire Cat by Crishzi Max by Crishzi modified by Crishzi Jekyll by Crishzi wip bust commission by Crishzi (ZOOM IN) by Crishzi
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help?
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Commission prices - semi realism by KirkeChan   Fluttershy by KirkeChan    Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   
:iconmihyuu:
Mihyuu Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I’m interested! $30 for fullbody + background.

Examples of arts: (please click into the images to view full size.)

Jingrui | Lanterns by Mihyuu Floating Abyss Palace by Mihyuu Jingrui by Mihyuu Jingrui | Blood in the Water by Mihyuu
Blind and Bereft by Mihyuu Claudia Claudius Caelum by Mihyuu Merlin, the Dragon by Mihyuu
Sun by Mihyuu Commission by Mihyuu

Feel free to note me if you have any question. :)
:iconzerucheese:
zerucheese Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings! I'm really interested with your offer. My artstyle is anime/manga style and hopes it match that you're looking for ^^
Here's my artwork sample :

#SAILORMOONREDRAW by zerucheese   Zorra Chan | OC by zerucheese   SIX FANART CHALLENGE by zerucheese   Linda Melinda DREADOUT 2 by zerucheese   Legendary Sannin (KIMETSU NO YAIBA EDITION) by zerucheese   MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019 by zerucheese   MAKI OZE FIRE FORCE by zerucheese   SAILOR MOON 90s STYLE by zerucheese   Ren Amamiya X Kasumire Yoshizawa by zerucheese   Persona 4 X Persona 5 Protagonist + Nanako by zerucheese   Ellie The Last of Us 2 by zerucheese   Todoroki Shoto | Boku No Hero Academia by zerucheese   JOKO MIGHT !! by zerucheese   Kokushibo VS Yoriichi (NARUTO X KNY CROSSOVER) by zerucheese   ONE PIECE STAMPEDE by zerucheese  

If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send notes, or contact me through :
email   : zhangdecore@gmail.com
discord : Zerucheese#3383

Thanks,
Michael
:iconicias-art:
Icias-Art Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconanakkecilbrengosan:
AnakKecilBrengosan Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello friend, i'm a professional artist.
i can make high quality art for you.
you can contact me via note, discord, or email at zetzet91@gmail.com
this a few of my sample, my other art in the gallery or krotz.artstation.com/
This is a few of my art.

Thank you.
Alucard by AnakKecilBrengosan   TWO HEADED OGRE by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vexana Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Arcane Idol Illustration by AnakKecilBrengosan  Masha Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan
:iconankonox:
Ankonox Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, we are Ankonox. We are interested in your proposal. We'll be looking forward for you.

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…

www.deviantart.com/ankonox/jou…
:iconmechalight:
Mechalight Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello I am interested in your project. I charge 28 to 40 USD depending on details, for all 4 drawings. Let me know if you are interested in my work ^_^
Some Examples:
GunPlate TrafficHead by Mechalight   Human Lightning Rod Doom 2099 by Mechalight   Majestic Seahorse by Mechalight   Sleeper (symbiote) by Mechalight   Drawing Practice (Warmheart) by Mechalight   Half Moon (MoonKnight) by Mechalight   Bloombright Sqrirrlemander by Mechalight   Bloom Bright Owl by Mechalight   Sleeper Seventh Son of Venom (symbiote) by Mechalight   Mayhem (Symbiote) by Mechalight   Alternate Membranes: Entered the Florpus by Mechalight   Scream (symbiote) by Mechalight   Digital Eye Practice by Mechalight   Metalhood Overdrive by Mechalight   Classy Lizard Dark Morph by Mechalight   Steel n' Iron by Mechalight   Zzxz (symbiote) by Mechalight  
:iconjessalia:
jessalia Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
my prices and info: jessaliaartworks.weebly.com/

PANDORA'S BOX by jessalia   {BANG} blooming friendship by jessalia   Mermay 2020: Day 3 by jessalia   Lu by jessalia   Dnd adopts CLOSED by jessalia   {AT} Margo by jessalia   Asthma by jessalia   {Zine} Vivaldi by jessalia   Vinuse spell sketch by jessalia   Bombshell Harley by jessalia   Maya the Siren by jessalia    Sinon by jessalia   Abandonedsig by jessalia   Tamiyopenguinsig by jessalia  
:iconleggiordano:
LEGGiordano Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020
Hi, we are "Legionaries Studio".
we are 3 artists. two of which could satisfy your need.
Here I leave your portfolios:
we look forward to working with you. (we also complement our work.
Color artist + Line artist)

www.flickr.com/photos/18859806…

www.artstation.com/giordanoart
:icongabo-7:
Gabo-7 Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm interested!

Here's how my art looks like:

Ruby Rose - RWBY by Gabo-7 Yang Xiao Long - RWBY by Gabo-7 Weiss Schnee - RWBY by Gabo-7

Kanan Matsuura - LoveLive! by Gabo-7 Megumin - KonoSuba by Gabo-7
:iconferulaboy:
ferulaboy Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hi, hope you interested
Color no Background 13$(regular/sfw), $17(nsfw) +6$ additional bacground (not complicated)
need help adopt [open] by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy commision : ohdihambo (shark girl) by ferulaboy
(OPEN) bumblebee girl adoptables by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

open commission sfw and nsfw by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission is open by ferulaboy
commission : elf princess (dachcelin) by ferulaboy commission : harper (harperlittleton) by ferulaboy commission is open by ferulaboy
:icontayadrawsss:
TayaDrawsss Featured By Owner Edited Jul 6, 2020
I Would love to do this :) here are some examples of my work. I have various styles to choose from (depending on which you'd like effects the price), generally, It is 15usd for a single character but we can talk about the price to reflect your desired outcome :)

Nice by TayaDrawsss   Tv Boy by TayaDrawsss   Kidnapped by TayaDrawsss   Pumpking King by TayaDrawsss   Scarecrow boy by TayaDrawsss   Cigerette Boy by TayaDrawsss   
:iconturnipheadart:
turnipheadart Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional General Artist
I would love to help. Prices are $80 per design plus for complex backgrounds. 

Elizabeth by turnipheadart   Witcher Oc by turnipheadart   Half Orc Druid by turnipheadart   Himiko Toga by turnipheadart   Kitty sticker by turnipheadart   Rei Ayanami by turnipheadart   Anime girl stickers by turnipheadart  
:icon007alfredo:
007Alfredo Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Examples here:

www.redharvestportfolio.tumblr.com

www.blacklightsad.tumblr.com

As for prices, send me a note telling me exactly how you need the pieces and then I will let you know.

Thanks.
Add a Comment: