Details

July 4
Link

Statistics

Replies: 87

Artist needed to finalize character design

:icontombstonepresident:
TombstonePresident Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020
I have an OC I would like to get a finalized design for.  I have references and concept sketches for the character (male).  A manga/anime style would look good, but other styles may work as well.  I would like to find an artist who could add additional details, flesh out the attire a bit more.

Payment with paypal, thanks for reading!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconratemar:
Ratemar Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2020
Hey there, 

I'd be interested in getting this done for you. Here are a couple of pieces I've done:
DnD 2 by Ratemar   DnD 9 by Ratemar   DnD 4 by Ratemar   DnD 1 by Ratemar   Z15 by Ratemar   Z07 by Ratemar   Z08 by Ratemar   Z16 by Ratemar    
Please let me know if you'd be interested in me working on this for you.

Thank you!
:iconemmonarts:
EmmonArts Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Heya there! You can check out my prices and examples here: emmon.crd.co/
:iconemubi:
emubi Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch† > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email††††† : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord†† : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
:iconphantomjohara:
PhantomJohara Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconanatafu:
Anatafu Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello!
Prices: $15- Torso/Bust  $25-Full body (each would contain one figure) $35- Character Sheet (would contain 3 figures)
Turnaround: 4 days 
More High Resoultion portfolio: www.artstation.com/anatafu
Reach me on deviantart or by email :anatafu1@gmail.com  Thank You!
Screenshot (126) by Anatafu   Yumi by Anatafu   PrinceMalachai by Anatafu   Contestmischieffinal11 by Anatafu  
:iconart-karasu:
Art-Karasu Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! Your vacancy is interesting.
You can contact me by email or write a note.
karasuArt@gmail.com

Bone set by Art-Karasu   Three by Art-Karasu   Ami Krer by Art-Karasu   Klud by Art-Karasu   Commission info by Art-Karasu  
:icondhiars:
dhiars Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there! If youre looking for a medium price range , hit me up and check out my gallery for some examples.
Thanks for your recommendation!
:iconjoseman881:
JoseMan881 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm open for commissions! my prices starts at $20 just send me a message if you're interested thank you~!
here are samples of my works.

Ezekiel Smirk by JoseMan881   Ellie and the gang by JoseMan881   Ezekiel with the rune from Altar of Kai'yu by JoseMan881   Neocolamus Character Sheet by JoseMan881   Kaja a servant of an unknown Old god by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 20 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 19 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 18 by JoseMan881   Kai'Sa and Voidling-kun by JoseMan881   Art Collection 16 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 15 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 11 by JoseMan881   Art Collection day 7 by JoseMan881  
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
have a nice day. I am looking for work for every day. I can draw, I translate the drawing process, I make a stream. I draw according to the schedule, I allocate hours of the day for each work. Customer receives free hours. You will know exactly the day and time the illustration was created. I draw in different styles. I can animate, copy the style. We will agree on a schedule for creating illustrations and streams. You pay a test hour of work. After completing the work, I will send you the result. Continuation of the work means that you liked the previous stage of the work - the deadline, type of illustration, my drawing style. Examples of how I create emotions, poses, stories on my page. Look at my page for comics, characters from stories, movies, original digitally created by me. All the work you get in digital form.
:iconaomorikun93:
Aomorikun93 Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hello maybe you interest with my work

www.deviantart.com/aomorikun93…
:iconmonoaxe:
monoaxe Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested in working with you!  ER6FIS6XsAAr-PB by monoaxe   EcHtF1YX0AA BIU by monoaxe   EXG5LQ7WkAI0w6t by monoaxe   EYv08wmXYAAA D5 by monoaxe  
:iconpaulusartiss:
Paulusartiss Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Professional
wutisyourdamage.wixsite.com/ke…
sannovaproject.com/
Add me on discord
kealinit#210
:iconkurohbin:
kurohbin Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist General Artist
If youre still looking for someone 
here is my profile www.deviantart.com/kurohbin with art ive done
and here is my insta: www.deviantart.com/kurohbin with commission post,
i am willing to discuss prices and details if you do decide to choose me . thank you :)
:iconimdrakend:
imDrakenD Featured By Owner Jul 11, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested in. Please check my portfolio: www.deviantart.com/imdrakend
Thanks
:iconsensati0nal:
SENSATI0NAL Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can help!
this are my abilities
take a look if you want and have a nice day!
5$ sketch and composition 15$ Color and volume  
pilar of the moon by SENSATI0NAL   pilar of the moon by SENSATI0NAL   spyderman OC by SENSATI0NAL   deliveryman color by SENSATI0NAL   Deliveryman  by SENSATI0NAL   emma fan art escene by SENSATI0NAL   emma fan art by SENSATI0NAL   pilar of the moon by SENSATI0NAL   Final fantasy X Fan art by SENSATI0NAL   FFX linework by SENSATI0NAL  
:iconginointroini:
GinoIntroini Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Student Traditional Artist
I usually do character designs for $10 to $15 depending on color or black and white
These are some of my works
Character Design Commission by GinoIntroini   Kishimoteru by GinoIntroini   Kishimoter Color by GinoIntroini   Oc Girl by GinoIntroini   Coleccionais by GinoIntroini   Capitan Commando by GinoIntroini   Kaiba by GinoIntroini   Moonkinght Model Sheet by GinoIntroini   
:iconrafallegatus:
RafalLegatus Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there,

My basic rate would be $5 for line art only and $10 for rendered/with colors art piece.
Here are some samples:

Disney Princess Ariel by RafalLegatus Venom's Agony by RafalLegatus Renesme by RafalLegatus Narda Portrait by RafalLegatus Rey by RafalLegatus HeartBreakKid: Hay WIP by RafalLegatus Daine by RafalLegatus Diwa by RafalLegatus Nimp by RafalLegatus NAYUME by RafalLegatus KAWAII PHOTOGRAPGER:PROCESS by RafalLegatus Cyan by RafalLegatus Let's Go! by RafalLegatus Shred: Viel by RafalLegatus

Portrait Practice: Jean and Polaris by RafalLegatus Akumi by RafalLegatus Slit by RafalLegatus Pacto de Sangre by RafalLegatus Naruto by RafalLegatus
:iconjigokupie:
JigokuPie Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there! I just graduated from an animation course at university specializing in character design and concept art! If you're interested in my style you can browse my website!
beccalh.wixsite.com/portfoliow…
Thank you!
  Pirate by JigokuPie   Posey by JigokuPie   Bits An Bobs1 by JigokuPie   
:iconshyguyzart:
ShyguyzArt Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

I saw your posting in job offers forum.
I'm interested, please check out my portfolio.
www.deviantart.com/shyguyzart

I have done a lot of character design/visualizing for games and covers.

Please feel free to take a look.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best
Leo H
:icontnrr21:
TnRR21 Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020   Digital Artist
Hi, i'm interested in. 
Here is my Commission Information: 
DIGITAL COMMISSION OPEN*************************************************************************************
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Email: tnrr21@gmail.com
Discord: TnRR21#3578
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnrr21 *************************************************************************************LINK PORTFOLIO:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/tnrr21
Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/tnrr21/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnrr21/ *************************************************************************************
Welcome to my Commission Service, where you can book me : Concept, Original character, Full Illustration, .... ( included NSFW ). *************************************************************************************Price and Sample: Portrait (with simple background ) : 25$ (+15$ per Additional character ) Full Body : 50$ (+20$ with Simple background ) Full Illustration : 100$ ( +20$ per additional character ) Comercial commission will take x2 the Original price ************************************************************************Term and Condition:
Payment : Paypal only
- Partial payment : 50% before i sketch and 50% remain when you approve the final ( with low quality image .( I will not send you full image until you pay the rest)
- Full payment: Pay all before we start and placed at the top of the priority list .
Workflow: 1 Sketch ( silhouette ) - 3 times to edit the sketch - Final with 2 times to edit (10% of the price any plus edit .) Please pay for the PayPal fees when you send the money. If you do not pay the invoice within 1 week and say nothing, I will assume you donít want to commission anymore and cancel it. ************************************************************************ Thanks for reading.

Some of my samples :
Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Bigguy Sua Lai by TnRR21   Blacksmith Sua Lai by TnRR21   Forest Sua Lai by TnRR21   God Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Mons1 by TnRR21   Robot by TnRR21   SW insp sua lai by TnRR21   Viking Sua Lai by TnRR21  

If you interested in , please contact me via this email : tnrr21@gmail.com

Thanks.
:iconanemproject47:
anemproject47 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 9, 2020  New Deviant
  Hello, i can make customize character design with cell shading like these.

Paypal payment

Tak berjudul60 20200516193258 by anemproject47   Tak berjudul48 20200503174004 by anemproject47   Tak berjudul42 20200503202918 by anemproject47   Tak berjudul20 by anemproject47
:iconshepengul:
Shepengul Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help? I am a professional semi-realism artist, but other styles are OK too. I have a lot of experience in illustration, I have worked on indie-game projects and art for video.
Price Shepengul by Shepengul 3443432432424 by Shepengul   CLOSED | adopt auction | Stash by Shepengul   OPEN | adopt auction | Pestto by Shepengul   OPEN | adopt auction | Fasok by Shepengul
Note me for details!
:iconkristaldawn07:
KristalDawn07 Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I'm interested in this offer, if it's still open. 

My style is mainly anime/manga-inspired, and I can use a cel-shaded style or a more painterly/layered-looking style, depending on what you'd like. I also have some experience in designing characters for someone else, so helping to flesh out a design isn't too far off. My prices vary depending on the size (full body vs half body, etc.), complexity of design (armor and weapons, especially), and whether you're looking for a single illustration or a reference sheet. 

In any case, here are some examples of my anime/manga-styled art: 

Comm BeyBurstOC Asha by KristalDawn07   Comm BSBOC Renier by KristalDawn07   HiddenAdversary OC team by KristalDawn07   Hogwarts Tim and Ellie forposting by KristalDawn07   BIH ref Hiyomura Shinya by KristalDawn07   Gym Leader Varban nobg by KristalDawn07   Blader Project :Hiyomura no Futago: by KristalDawn07   Comm .: Galileo :. by KristalDawn07  

Thank you for considering hiring me, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
:iconkumagamiharuna:
KumagamiHaruna Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, here're my samples and price list. Hope you're interested :>

Haruna (apprentice witch design) by KumagamiHaruna   Sukeban Sisters by KumagamiHaruna   Aquarium by KumagamiHaruna   Happy Ending by KumagamiHaruna   Haruna at the archmage's place (COLORED-SKETCH) by KumagamiHaruna   Haruna from the sunset sky by KumagamiHaruna   [Charlotte] Nao Tomori x Yuu Otosaka by KumagamiHaruna   Eruruu (Utawarerumono - Mask of Truth) by KumagamiHaruna   Comission price (updated) by KumagamiHaruna  
:iconkaiji13:
kaiji13 Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika idol by kaiji13 Dibu 1 Subir by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 Un by kaiji13
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020
Hi there 
I’m very interested in your offer
further details can be discussed afterwards!
308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconautumnseasel:
AutumnsEasel Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! 
I am a young freelance artist and animator
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to art.
( So if there's a particular style that you want, just send me a reference ^^ )

I am interested in this position and I would like to apply ^^ 

I can offer you a variety of art styles and replicate art styles too.

Here are some of my work ^^

bby LILY by AutumnsEasel   Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 02.40.16 by AutumnsEasel   Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 01.29.51 by AutumnsEasel  

My prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: number of characters, specifications such as full body or head shot, coloured or not, background and other materials.
So, just tell me exactly what is your idea.
The client is kept informed of the progress.
I'll do my best to make you happy!!
I am really hardworking ^^

I always start the sketch before the payment because the most important thing for me is making you feel secure

Here are other places where you can find me ( to know that I'm legit and for more examples, but I don't really post)

• YouTube : www.youtube.com/channel/UCoGKr…
• Instagram : www.instagram.com/autumns_ease…

Feel free to message me here ( Most to least preferred way of communication )

Discord: Alyssa#9617
Instagram : ( AutumnsEasel ) www.instagram.com/autumns_ease…
Email : autumnseasel.business@gmail.com
DeviantArt : AutumnsEasel

-Autumn 
:iconlumanic:
Lumanic Featured By Owner Edited Jul 8, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would like to give this a try. I like to experiment with a variety of drawing styles. I also like to think of the backgrounds and personalities of the characters I create. If you're interested then I would like to get in touch through a note.

The price will depend on the amount of time spent on a piece. Simpler drawings will be around $10. More detailed artworks with backgrounds will range around $25. 

Cosmic Corsair Mariella by Lumanic Jevilish by Lumanic Fake Evolution Turburner by Lumanic Shamaness and Witch Disciple sketches by Lumanic Mapleize me: black phantom by Lumanic Local pastry chef by Lumanic Soul Seer's Clairvoyance by Lumanic Junk Jam by Lumanic Hikariko character concept - Belesta by Lumanic
:iconateliermayo:
AtelierMayo Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020   Digital Artist
well Hello there!
May I interest you for what i can offer.
you can note me.
you can also send an email to me at: IbrahimMayoArt@gmail.com
or you can add me on discord: LetheDiana#2291

here's my rate:
Anime Style Character Commission (OPEN)Anime Style Character CommissionFor Personal use- I will provide you a non-watermarked work that you can personally use.Anime artworksFan-ArtChibisBackground Price base on complexityCurrently Cannot Accept (I don't Have Private Workspace)NSFW. Only Accept Payment through PayPal: IbrahimMayoArt@gmail.com How To order: You can send a note to me Or Leave a request in the Comment of this Entry or Gmail me at IbrahimMayoArt@gmal.com also you can Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/AtelierMayo .Order the type of commission you would like me to create.Include all information you could and want to see in the artwork.Once created a sketch, i'll send you A sample, upon approving ill continue the n send you again a Small resolution image with the Atelier Mayo Watermark for final approving.once approve, i'll wait for the payment on my Paypal.Upon receiving the payment I'll send the final complete artwork immediately .Animestyle(Original/FanMade)-Prices change depends on the complexity of the composition.Full Body ($25)Half shot ($20)Bust shot ($15)head shot ($10)Chibis (10 USD per character)(Additional fee for complicated Background)Original CharacterFanartMonsterCharacter Sheets Consist of 2 Full-body and 3 Head-shot for Expression50 USD Colored20 USD No-Color

and here's some of my work.
Azure Lane Shangri-la Summertime by AtelierMayo azurlane-Admiral Graf Spee by AtelierMayo

Bikko Commission by AtelierMayo 003 Jerome 3-20-2020 v3 by AtelierMayo

Botan No Glass by AtelierMayo OC: eLOISE by AtelierMayo Kashirukito OC's done in my style by AtelierMayo
:icongalaxygreenhouse:
galaxygreenhouse Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020
Hello, I am a 2D character concept artist and I am interested in helping you! Here are some examples of characters sheets I've done:
Seasonal Time Slip Sakura By Galaxygreenhouse Ddin by galaxygreenhouse   Seasonal Time Slip Haru By Galaxygreenhouse Ddinge by galaxygreenhouse   Seasonal Time Slip Patajhad By Galaxygreenhouse Dd by galaxygreenhouse   Seasonal Time Slip Winter By Galaxygreenhouse Ddin by galaxygreenhouse  

My prices are $30.00-$35.00 USD with flat colors. If you want basic shading like the ones shown, I would do it for $50.00-$55.00 USD. You can message me here on DeviantArt or you can contact me at galaxygreenhous@gmail.com
:iconifanrifani2341:
ifanrifani2341 Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello There
I'am Illustrator from Bali, Indonesia

and this my sample of my artwork
22 by ifanrifani2341   1 by ifanrifani2341   Inki by ifanrifani2341   Advantureone1 by ifanrifani2341   Avi the Red Assassin 1 by ifanrifani2341    Alpha by ifanrifani2341   Fast Katana by ifanrifani2341   2 by ifanrifani2341  

Click here for more info

Thank you :)
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 7, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:icondoumasomi:
DoumaSomi Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020   Digital Artist
Hello

here's my page www.deviantart.com/doumasomi
if you're interested in my artworks please do send me a note
thank you
:icondedroll:
DedRoll Featured By Owner Edited Jul 6, 2020
I'm interested, here's my example:
Commission nekomimi by DedRoll Beach by DedRoll Cosmic by DedRoll   Pretty girl by DedRoll Mood by DedRoll   Doom Eternal fanart by DedRoll

Here's my email= Leirzart@gmail.com
Discord= Waldi#3167
:icontheecllg:
Theecllg Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Paypal Commission banner commissions open by Theecllg  
:iconrafallegatus:
RafalLegatus Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, my regular rate if you are interested in getting my service per 1 comic page , cover or 1 page artwork is $5 - Black and white or line art only / $10 - with colors

Here are some samples:

Let's Go! by RafalLegatus 6 Panel Fanart Artstation by RafalLegatus Shred: Viel by RafalLegatus KAWAII PHOTOGRAPGER:PROCESS by RafalLegatus
:icontheapathetickat:
TheApatheticKat Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested! Here's a link to my commission info and some examples of my art:
[S5 SPOILERS] Short Hair Catra Portrait
Shonen Protagonists
red
shojo maka (clean version)
Little Tsuyu and her Parents
SPOP x SIF - Cyber Entrapta
:iconmehdi-kun:
Mehdi-kun Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you're still looking for someone, I'm open for the job, just DM me! :D

Bilgewater Cannoneers by Mehdi-kun   Spectral carrier by Mehdi-kun   Crab abomination by Mehdi-kun   Beetle Mage by Mehdi-kun   Fire elemental boss by Mehdi-kun  
:iconpaulusartiss:
Paulusartiss Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional
wutisyourdamage.wixsite.com/ke…
sannovaproject.com/
Add me on discord
kealinit#210
:iconkwanunade:
KwanUnade Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hey! i might have what your looking for.
Commission Info by KwanUnade
Yuki by KwanUnade   Kagome by KwanUnade   Solara by KwanUnade   Summer time by KwanUnade   Scolding by KwanUnade
:iconyoungpandaart:
YoungPandaArt Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  New Deviant
Hi I specialize in designing anime characters please consider checking me out 😁
Untitled101 20200705195514
Untitled86 20200620140002
Untitled82
:icondanielvoart:
DanielvoArt Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello my name is Daniel and I'm interested in collaborating with you
Maybe you are looking for a more manga style, but if you think I can fit what you need just contact me!

Commissions 1 by DanielvoArt Commissions Part 2 by DanielvoArt
Cleric Dwarf by DanielvoArt Barbarian Goliath by DanielvoArt Halfling by DanielvoArt Elf Gala Dress (Ben) by DanielvoArt

Gallery: www.deviantart.com/danielvoart…
Commission Info: www.deviantart.com/danielvoart…
:iconangiesg:
AngieSG Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hi! I would be interested in drawing your character. 
Here are some examples of my style in case you think it could be a good fix
Jas by AngieSG Seth character-sheet by AngieSG  
I can also do painterly style but since you mention anime/manga that is probably not your cup of tea. 
send me a note if you are interested.
:iconemanuelbraga:
EmanuelBraga Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, I can do this job. The are some samples of my work:

RPG AVATAR COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   RPG ART COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   Dwarf Warrior  RPG Character Commission by EmanuelBraga Sr. Coruja - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga     Ellen - Commissioned character by EmanuelBraga   Thomas - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga   James - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga  
:iconshad112:
shad112 Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested, take a look of my Instagram!

www.instagram.com/shadshakia/?…
:iconboteyas:
Boteyas Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconmokolat-illustr:
Mokolat-Illustr Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

• I can draw : male, cheracter design, anime style
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020

One-eyed elf by Mokolat-Illustr Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr Azrael by Mokolat-Illustr Kurasa by Mokolat Playfull by Mokolat Under the wolf's skin by Mokolat Magic by Mokolat Flying Star - HTGAWM fancomic - Connor by Mokolat La petite ritournelle by Mokolat

Mature Content

Stryfe and Brother Nathan - censure version by Mokolat-Illustr

Mature Content

Stryfe and Brother Nathan II - censure version by Mokolat-Illustr
Distress by Mokolat-Illustr Damanta II - IV - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr Xemnas - Dakimakura by Mokolat-Illustr
:iconaquadango:
aquadango Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I do a fusion of both Western and Anime style. Listed below will be some examples and my commission information if you're interested.
Lapis Lazuli - Hit The Diamond by aquadango   Lapis-Baja Wave by aquadango   Peridot- Shining Star by aquadango   Ralsei - Deltarune by aquadango    Lapis Lazuli - I'm Drowning by aquadango   Mei the Bunny by aquadango   (READ DESC)2020 Commission Page [O P E N] by aquadango  
:iconyatocommish:
yatocommish Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2020   Digital Artist
Hi! I can do it for you! just note me if you're interested, here are some of my works:
LeftnRight by yatocommish   Element High Cast! by yatocommish   Introduction by yatocommish   Free Fall by yatocommish   Untitled by yatocommish   Team Cap! by yatocommish   Parka by yatocommish  
Add a Comment: