Fantasy Arist

Looking to get 10-20 pieces of art done, featuring dragons, elves, wolves, so on. Full color, most will have no backgrounds and be a single character, a few will have multiple characters. Will be working with multiple artist for the project. Payment is per piece, 1/2 upon furnishing an approved sketch and the remaining upon delivery of the finished product. Paypal preferred but can discuss other options.
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
have a nice day. I am looking for work for every day. I can draw, I translate the drawing process, I make a stream. I draw according to the schedule, I allocate hours of the day for each work. Customer receives free hours. You will know exactly the day and time the illustration was created. I draw in different styles. I can animate, copy the style. We will agree on a schedule for creating illustrations and streams. You pay a test hour of work. After completing the work, I will send you the result. Continuation of the work means that you liked the previous stage of the work - the deadline, type of illustration, my drawing style. Examples of how I create emotions, poses, stories on my page. Look at my page for comics, characters from stories, movies, original digitally created by me. All the work you get in digital form.
Hi!, my name is juan molinares! im a professional graphic designer and digital illustrator, im interested in your project, hope we can work together! Here is my portfolio and resume!

Please let me know if i can be of any help!.  

My contact info is: Molyone1@gmail.com

Portfolio Online: glasshead.artstation.com/proje…

Artstation Page: www.artstation.com/glasshead      
      Character Design - Azara Archer by Orangerainn   Character Design - Junnon Warrior by Orangerainn   Character Design - Peruvian Kid by Orangerainn   Character Design -  Werewolf and Vampire Duo by Orangerainn   Newcanvas15fmidress by Orangerainn   Happy Halloween!! by Orangerainn   Phantasmal Dragon Almyrite cave by Orangerainn  
I'm interested in. Please check my portfolio: www.deviantart.com/imdrakend
Thanks
Hello! I am interested in drawing some of these pieces so please take a look at a few of my previous works:

Rianne by cyberaeon   Anastasia by cyberaeon   Queen Ivory by cyberaeon   Calypso by cyberaeon Lirelen by cyberaeon    Fardiel by cyberaeon  

Hi.

I would like to develop this illustration for you.

I love to illustrate fantasy themes and create characters. I made it my livelihood.

I have more than 10 years' experience as an illustrator and designer.

I work with Pay Pal and his conditions are perfect for me.

Please see my portfolio and check out my work:

Artstation:

www.artstation.com/miqueiassil…

Web site:

miqueiassilva.com.br/

Instagram:

www.instagram.com/miqueiassilv…

Get in touch to talk more about it.

The Archer by miqueias   Lara: Power by miqueias   Feline King by miqueias   Guerreira 3-final by miqueias   Revenge by miqueias   Centaur by miqueias   Fairies of the Forest by miqueias   Indian Brazilian by miqueias   Santa Claus by miqueias   Necromancer by miqueias   Wizard and Conqueror by miqueias   Wizard and Conqueror by miqueias   Envy-5 by miqueias  
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika idol by kaiji13 Dibu 1 Subir by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 Un by kaiji13
heya, if your still lookin, here are some of my works! happy hunting  Redemption by Sushipoo   tsume by Sushipoo   Kuraga color by Sushipoo   Drift by Sushipoo   C by Sushipoo   Mon dracon by Sushipoo   OneHornedDemon by Sushipoo  

Mature Content

Papaya by Sushipoo

Hello Moresia,
I can definitely illustrate the work you need. Though my work is not pertaining to the Dungeons and Dragon genre, I can create anything with reference material I would gather myself.
Here are a few samples of my art; feel free to see the rest of my gallery on my profile.

thank you

> Pascal

Commission 1 by pa5cal    Overoat by pa5cal    Superman 3 Vera [actress Annie Ross] by pa5cal     Augustus by pa5cal

Mouth (finished) by pa5cal     Hallowzine cover by pa5cal     Backpack by pa5cal     LifeDenied band album cover by pa5cal     Aggression by pa5cal     Panoramic by pa5cal    
Hello, I am interested in your offer.

Here are some examples of my work if you are to consider me:

Final by crisomnia     Winged Girl Sparkles Za Printanje by crisomnia     42d29cda-c07f-497c-92b9-cfac78e2861c by crisomnia     3801cb0e-69d7-47b8-a83c-df7a81ffc660 by crisomnia      46237f8c-144a-40fe-8726-f643736036a5 by crisomnia     Uredena Zenica S Filterom by crisomnia     Final Final by crisomnia  

Please do contact me if you are interested.
crisomnia.art @ gmail. com      
Hi, I m interested in. 
Here is my Commission Information: 
DIGITAL COMMISSION OPEN*************************************************************************************
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Email: tnrr21@gmail.com
Discord: TnRR21#3578
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnrr21 *************************************************************************************LINK PORTFOLIO:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/tnrr21
Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/tnrr21/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnrr21/ *************************************************************************************
Welcome to my Commission Service, where you can book me : Concept, Original character, Full Illustration, .... ( included NSFW ). *************************************************************************************Price and Sample: Portrait (with simple background ) : 25$ (+15$ per Additional character ) Full Body : 50$ (+20$ with Simple background ) Full Illustration : 100$ ( +20$ per additional character ) Comercial commission will take x2 the Original price ************************************************************************Term and Condition:
Payment : Paypal only
- Partial payment : 50% before i sketch and 50% remain when you approve the final ( with low quality image .( I will not send you full image until you pay the rest)
- Full payment: Pay all before we start and placed at the top of the priority list .
Workflow: 1 Sketch ( silhouette ) - 3 times to edit the sketch - Final with 2 times to edit (10% of the price any plus edit .) Please pay for the PayPal fees when you send the money. If you do not pay the invoice within 1 week and say nothing, I will assume you don’t want to commission anymore and cancel it. ************************************************************************ Thanks for reading.

Some of my samples :
Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Bigguy Sua Lai by TnRR21   Blacksmith Sua Lai by TnRR21   Forest Sua Lai by TnRR21   God Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Mons1 by TnRR21   Robot by TnRR21   SW insp sua lai by TnRR21   Viking Sua Lai by TnRR21  
If you are interested in , please contact me via my email : tnrr21@gmail.com

Thanks
Hi! I am interested

The are some samples of my work

El oro de Gundarion by JonayMartin   Sylvanas Windrunner by JonayMartin   Conan by JonayMartin   Pirate Skeleton by JonayMartin   El elegido de baal web by JonayMartin   Durotan by JonayMartin  

Hi!
I'm interested!

Here are a few samples of my work and my Commission Info for your consideration:

FFXIV OC by Yiian56   Dark Elf by Yiian56   Girl with Butterfly Tattoo by Yiian56   Saber (Alter) by Yiian56   Diamond by Yiian56  
Hi, my regular rate if you are interested in getting my service per 1 comic page , cover or 1 page artwork is $5 - Black and white or line art only / $10 - with colors

Here are some samples:

Let's Go! by RafalLegatus 6 Panel Fanart Artstation by RafalLegatus Shred: Viel by RafalLegatus KAWAII PHOTOGRAPGER:PROCESS by RafalLegatus
Thraes by RafalLegatus SIdra - Universe 9 Kami of Destruction by RafalLegatus KULIGLILG 01 by RafalLegatus Blue Hood: Thor's Assassin by RafalLegatus Ulhaps by RafalLegatus

Hello!  I would love to work with you on your project.  I'm a character concept artist and illustrator that specializes in semi-realism and realism.  Fantasy characters and concepts like these are my absolute favorite type of work to create, so this would be a joy to work with you on. By choosing me, I promise you a high level of artistry and lots of frequent communication and updates, as well as enthusiasm for your project. Below, you'll find my commission pricing and examples of my artwork.  Depending on the quantities of artwork and the longevity of our relationship, I would be happy to extend you some discounts. If you'd like to talk more and work out the details, please feel free to note me.

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Commission Info

Leavantha by seanbianchi   Artamese Scribing by seanbianchi   Young Ibrahim by seanbianchi   Commission: Amir by seanbianchi   Around The Fire by seanbianchi   Fireflies by seanbianchi   Hex Roselyn by seanbianchi   Kanato Dolsrin by seanbianchi   Victorious Dragon Slayer Border Text by seanbianchi   Victorious Fairy border text by seanbianchi   Victorious Angel by seanbianchi   Empress Carolina by seanbianchi   Ziggy, combat chef by seanbianchi   Naedran by seanbianchi   Aleksander by seanbianchi   Katya by seanbianchi   Asmahan by seanbianchi  
wutisyourdamage.wixsite.com/ke…
sannovaproject.com/
Add me on discord
kealinit#210
Hi, I can do this job. The are some samples of my work:

RPG AVATAR COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   RPG ART COMMISSION by EmanuelBraga   Dwarf Warrior  RPG Character Commission by EmanuelBraga Sr. Coruja - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga     Ellen - Commissioned character by EmanuelBraga   Thomas - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga   James - Commissioned Character by EmanuelBraga  
Hi!

I'm very interested!!!

There are some examples of my artworks:
Dragoon by ElizavetaS Dragon by ElizavetaS Matariel by ElizavetaS Garrett by ElizavetaS Henry by ElizavetaS Velena by ElizavetaS Rattiged bow by ElizavetaS Zagum by ElizavetaS Sharp by ElizavetaS Sharp by ElizavetaS Aisha by ElizavetaS Desperate Battle by ElizavetaS

And full gallery:
www.deviantart.com/elizavetas/…
Hi there I love drawing dragons and wolves here's some of my pieces if you'd be interested in working with me please let me know!  Lizard thingie by avianflu666   ferret LUV by avianflu666   The all seeing froggo by avianflu666   Cursed deer vol.2 by avianflu666  

Hey, i'm interested in this job.You can contact me to jorgedibu@live.com.ar  or directly note to me.Here's my portfolio: uttotor.wixsite.com/uttotor/il…

Thank you

• I can draw : D&D
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020
Hey, I would love to help. Note sent.

Samples of my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/boza

Simple animation sample:
www.artstation.com/artwork/a4a…

K 2019 BW sketch by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Golem GIF - Artwork from 2016 by RoeeateR   Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR    Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR
Hi  i really like your project! I'm a graphic designer and illustrator and i'm interested in the advertisement. I'm sending you my links and samples :)

www.facebook.com/erwin.widmer.…
www.deviantart.com/erwinwin
www.instagram.com/erwin.widmer

2019 Jinxf by erwinwin   2019 Trollhunters c by erwinwin   2019 ST3f by erwinwin   2020 5th Elemntf by erwinwin   2020 Ss 2 by erwinwin   2020 ORDENf by erwinwin   2020 Goku0000fjpg by erwinwin   2020 Fairy Dragonsf by erwinwin   2020 Dmentef by erwinwin   2020 Avatar F by erwinwin   Untitled by erwinwin   2020 Punisher F by erwinwin   2020 Nier000 F by erwinwin   2020 It by erwinwin   2019 Germen Del Ma Fl by erwinwin   2019 GOTc by erwinwin  

Character (without background) : $35
Chibi Character or half bodies characters (without background) : $22
Illustrations : $65
Illustrations (more than 3 characters) : $80
- Open to negotiations-

Bible :
You give me all the detail you have, pay half of the work and then I will draw the sketch (1-3 sketch) first.
When you approve the sketch, you pay the last part for the finish pict (I will finish the pict max 3 days after you pay me)
Interesting!.
Hello, Im very interested with this work, here is sample my artwork.

Gytha by azidfaizi11 The thiefs Goblin by azidfaizi11 Shadow Monk Wood Elf by azidfaizi11 Rozella by azidfaizi11
Dart by azidfaizi11 Saffine by azidfaizi11 Rogue And Cleric by azidfaizi11
(Commission) Redmare by azidfaizi11   BloodHunter by azidfaizi11

if you interest you can note me or email me: azidfaizi11@gmail.com
Any Question? just ask !

Best regards

Azid Faizi