July 2
Link

Statistics

Replies: 76
Hidden by Commenter

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconcrisomnia:
crisomnia Featured By Owner Edited Jul 8, 2020  New Deviant
Hello, I am interested in your offer and I think I would be fit for the job.
My price rates are negotiable depending on the complexity of the drawing/painting(watercolor).

Here are some examples of my work if you are to consider me:

Final by crisomnia    3801cb0e-69d7-47b8-a83c-df7a81ffc660 by crisomnia    42d29cda-c07f-497c-92b9-cfac78e2861c by crisomnia    Winged Girl Sparkles Za Printanje by crisomnia    Uredeno by crisomnia    Uredena Zenica S Filterom by crisomnia    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-20 at 20.30.36 by crisomnia       

Please do contact me via notes or via discord (Crisomnia#8791) if you are interested.
:iconnox-pff:
nox-pff Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! Thank you for this opportunity, here's my work in case you'd like to consider me! Sailor Moon Redraw by pffNOX   My prince 2 by pffNOX   My king by pffNOX   Ely commission TWITTER by pffNOX   Final by pffNOX   Shera Fanart by pffNOX  

And my commission info can be found here: nox-pff.carrd.co/#commission

Have a nice day!
:icononysaputra:
onysaputra Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020   Digital Artist
Yellow by onysaputra   Girl by onysaputra   Yeon Woo by onysaputra   Rindou Kobayashi by onysaputra   Tadokoro Megumi by onysaputra   Punch by onysaputra   Irene by onysaputra  
:iconfungaloide:
fungaloidE Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hey! 
I am very interested in doing your commission, drawing fantasy characters is my passion :D (Big Grin) 
Here are some examples of my works. Feel free to contact me
DTIS by Thiswhimsyme on IG by fungaloidE Zombie girl by fungaloidE Lost in the dark by fungaloidE Inktober day 3-4 by fungaloidE Draw this in your style challenge by Demographic by fungaloidE Demon girl OC by fungaloidE WIP by fungaloidE
:icongranitoons:
Granitoons Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Here are some examples of my work. If you feel I would be a good match for this project, please note me to discuss. 

Space Babe From Outer Space! IN SPACE! by Granitoons   STC - Picture Imperfect by Granitoons  AMJ - Christmas Night Out by Granitoons  The Real Ghostbumblers by Granitoons  STC - The Beast of Cropwold Moors by Granitoons  Commission: Baghead for life by Granitoons  Have a Pure Easter! by Granitoons  Two big left feet by Granitoons   Commission: Tupperware is Great 2019 by Granitoons
:iconpaulusartiss:
Paulusartiss Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional
wutisyourdamage.wixsite.com/ke…
sannovaproject.com/
Add me on discord
kealinit#210
:iconmokolat-illustr:
Mokolat-Illustr Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

• I can draw : vampire
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020
:iconextremeboyz:
extremeboyz Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2020
Hi. Please check for my gallery, maybe you find something you want. thank you 
2b Test by extremeboyz   Sample Art 2 by extremeboyz   Morrigan 1 by extremeboyz   ciri from the witcher 3 by extremeboyz   morrigan by extremeboyz  
:iconerwinwin:
erwinwin Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi  i really like your project! I'm a graphic designer and illustrator and i'm interested in the advertisement. I'm sending you my links and samples :)

www.facebook.com/erwin.widmer.…
www.deviantart.com/erwinwin
www.instagram.com/erwin.widmer

Tiger0000 by erwinwin   2019 Khaz AFK arena by erwinwin   2020 Dp Swords by erwinwin   2018 Cande by erwinwin   2019 Jinxf by erwinwin   2020 5th Elemntf by erwinwin   2020 Naruto000f by erwinwin   2020 Beetlejuice F by erwinwin   2020 Avatar F by erwinwin   2020 Nier000 F by erwinwin   2020 Battle Chasersf by erwinwin   2019 Skeletor force c by erwinwin  

Character (without background) : $35
Chibi Character (without background) : $22
Illustrations : $65
Illustrations (more than 3 characters) : $90
- Open to negotiations-

Bible :
You give me all the detail you have, pay half of the work and then I will draw the sketch (1-3 sketch) first.
When you approve the sketch, you pay the last part for the finish pict (I will finish the pict max 3 days after you pay me)
:icontina-inekun:
tina-inekun Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I’m interested 
here is my commission info
COMMISSION INFO:First, thank you for your interest in my artwork and for choosing me as your illustration. Here is something I must inform you guys: I only accept payment through Paypal.Payment must be paid full beforehand. I will accept half and half payment but only if your commission is $60 or above.The commission can only use for personal use. If you order my artworks as commercial use, please dm me for detail.Please do not TRACE, RESELL, EDIT, RENDER the artworks. The commission will be done from 1 week to 2 months because I go to school and have personal stuff, please understand for me. You can dm me to check the process of commission in every 1 week. For normal commissions, I will post all the arts unless if you don't want to, please tell me before that. For Normal Commission, I will post all the art unless if u do not want me to please inform me beforeFor Commercial commission rate will be ranging from x2 to x3 the total of the original artwork CHIBI (30$ +)add-on details or background (10$+)HEADSHOT ICON ($40)BUST UP (50$)add-on details or background (10$+)WAIST UP (60$)add-on details or background (10$+)(Sorry, I haven't drew any waist up pic to upload on here as the example. But when you bought my commission, it will be a waist up pic.)THIGHS UP (70$)add-on details or background (10$+)FULL BODY (90$)add-on details or background (10$+)SKETCH (10$~15$)INKINGBust-up: 25$Thighs-up: 40$Full body: 50$ add-on details or background (10$+) DO: FanartOcSFWNSFWFurryAnimalActionWeaponMild GoreIntense GoreSatanicDON'T:Underage NSFWMechaThese are some of my social accounts that you guys can send messages to: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tina_inekun/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/tina_inekunGmail: tinainekun@gmail (I would prefer you guys to dm me on my social media) Rosea by tina-inekun  
:icondanielvoart:
DanielvoArt Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello my name is Daniel
I would like to collaborate with you If you think I can fit what you need just contact me!
These are some examples of my drawing style. 

Unfriendly Girl by DanielvoArt Dtiys Morrigan by DanielvoArt Abyssal Mermaid by DanielvoArt Elf Gala Dress (Ben) by DanielvoArt
Commissions 1 by DanielvoArt Commissions Part 2 by DanielvoArt

Gallery: www.deviantart.com/danielvoart…
My Commission Prices: www.deviantart.com/danielvoart…
:iconlagonz:
LaGonz Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello there!! I am a freelance illustrator specializing in a semi-realistic drawing style, but also, I can easily adapt to almost any style (comic, anime/manga, flat art) I work with traditional and digital media, so If you want to take a look at my portfolio to verify the quality of my artwork here is the link to my Instagram account and Artstation where you can see it in a better quality www.instagram.com/maga.sama/
www.artstation.com/magasama

do not hesitate and send me your idea by email magaa.sama@gmail.com

My prices normally vary between $ 50 and $ 200 depending on the number of items and details you want to add to your commission Black by LaGonz   Yuka2 by LaGonz   Tsubaki Eyes by LaGonz   Neon Demon by LaGonz   Greek commission by LaGonz   Be the light by LaGonz   Magical girl. by LaGonz   Symphony Of The Night by LaGonz  
:iconkatrinlouiseo24:
KatrinLouiseo24 Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi! Are you still looking?

HEADSHOT ($5 or 500points)
::Alistor:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Clever Demon:: by KatrinLouiseo24

BUST SHOT ($9 or 900 points)
::Felaern and Alyndra:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::A Friend:: by KatrinLouiseo24

PORTRAIT ($15 or1500 points)
::Penny and The Mandalorian:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Warrior Gin:: by KatrinLouiseo24 ::Tariel:: by KatrinLouiseo24

FULL BODY ($20 or 2000 points)
::Aliyah:: by KatrinLouiseo24 Eiko by KatrinLouiseo24
:iconsikeyourmind:
sikeyourmind Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

Hi, my name is Melo and I'm a Illustrator and graphic designer.

I make some pieces in anime, stylized, and realistic style. I may not have any examples of that exact style but I I'm sure I'll be able to match the style you want :) Here are some of my artworks sample:

For prices, I'd like to hear from you, how much your budget is? I look forward to hearing from you

Midori Character Design IG sike.seeing by sikeyourmind EZqp6ZvU4AUOavs by sikeyourmind EZqp6Z5VAAMhxoR by sikeyourmind EZqp6Z6UYAE-y0n by sikeyourmind EZqp6Z6VAAAKFWo by sikeyourmind
Aresyne Outline by sikeyourmind Character design for scholarship application by sikeyourmind Aresyne (Character Design Commission) by sikeyourmind Daphne (Character Design Commission) by sikeyourmind Shigaraki and Shego Ship Art Commission by sikeyourmind Soulmate(Izuku My Hero Academia Ruby RWBY Commiss) by sikeyourmind Saya (Character Design Commission) by sikeyourmind Yuna (Character Commission) by sikeyourmind Blue Whirl (Commission) by sikeyourmind

:iconiiigorr:
IIIgorR Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020   Digital Artist
intrested
Ciri by IIIgorR   Nightingale by IIIgorR   Img 20200525 013408 130 by IIIgorR   maiKaisa by IIIgorR   2b by IIIgorR   Mejo espectro by IIIgorR  
:iconzarnero:
Zarnero Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Student Digital Artist

Hello, i'm interested in, here is my commission info:

ZARNERO COMMISSION [OPEN]
some sample:
Eyayayayaya by Zarnero   FFXIV chocobo and potato by Zarnero   Sunset beach by Zarnero   Commission by Zarnero  

Eyjafjalla Arknight by Zarnero   Summer beach by Zarnero   Fairy by Zarnero   2020 by Zarnero  

If you're interested, you can reply this comment, send me a note.
Thank you~

:iconquacx3:
Quacx3 Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Student Digital Artist

Hi! I'm interested in the work. I put some examples of my work here. :3

And my commission info :3

Vietnamese traditional dress :3 by Quacx3   There was nothing for me. by Quacx3   Practice drawing headshot by Quacx3  
:iconsatsumaki:
satsumaki Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm satsumaki!
Here's my sample of my artwork.
The prices :
Fullbody $50
Halfbody $40
Head $25
Chibi $25
there will be additional price for detail and background butbut the prices is still negotiable :D (Big Grin) 
You can contact me via chat in deviantart, or email to opheliamiruu@gmail.com, or chat me via discord selvia#3910 Sumire Yoshizawa fan art by satsumaki   Fan Art of Itsuki Nakano by satsumaki   Random girl :p by satsumaki   Mercedes Chibi with Milk by satsumaki   Ferdinand Chibi with OrangeJuice by satsumaki   Edelgard Chibi with Cherry Cheesecake by satsumaki   Hilda Chibi with Strawberry Cupcake by satsumaki   Lysithea Chibi with Tiramisu by satsumaki  
:iconlinhsiang:
linhsiang Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested.  Here are some of my examples.  My email is: skybluehunting@hotmail.com

Alexis's memories by linhsiang   Jaden's Choice by linhsiang   Jaden's Heart by linhsiang   take 2 by linhsiang   dragon killer original by linhsiang  
:iconsensen22:
sensen22 Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
I am interested! 8 usd for headshot 10 usd for bust fully colored! :)
Rin And Bikkooo1
:iconquintessence-study:
Quintessence-Study Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi I am Ana
I'm a digital artist
you can contact me
mundokeel@gmail.com

Hey hey commissions by keely-Key

Kartosh by Quintessence-Study Tierra Body by Quintessence-Study   Concomics by Quintessence-Study   Las Luces Tomo - keel by Quintessence-Study
:iconferulaboy:
ferulaboy Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hi,hope you interested
Color no Background 13$(regular/sfw), $17(nsfw) +6$ additional bacground (not complicated)
need help adopt [open] by ferulaboy need help adopt [open] by ferulaboy open commision by ferulaboy commision : ohdihambo (shark girl) by ferulaboy
(OPEN) bumblebee girl adoptables by ferulaboy commision : erica4 by ferulaboy

Mature Content

open nsfw commision by ferulaboy

Mature Content

open commission sfw and nsfw by ferulaboy

Mature Content

commission is open by ferulaboy
commission : harper (harperlittleton) by ferulaboy
:iconvillas7:
VILLAS7 Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
I would love to work with you on this illustration! Here`s a link to my portfolio and a couple of sample pics, please take a look and let me know what you think
PORTFOLIO: www.artstation.com/villas7
You can contact me by email: cvillas77@yahoo.com.mx
Thanks for the time, looking forward to hear from you
Carlos

Water by VILLAS7   warrior by VILLAS7   Light by VILLAS7   TATTOOED GIRL (book cover) by VILLAS7   Hawania by VILLAS7   Hawania by VILLAS7   Crimson Hills Cover 2 by VILLAS7   Crimson Hills - Elizabeth by VILLAS7  
:iconifanrifani2341:
ifanrifani2341 Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello There
This My Sample of my artwork

Alpha by ifanrifani2341 2 by ifanrifani2341    Fast Katana by ifanrifani2341   1 by ifanrifani2341   Advantureone1 by ifanrifani2341   Avi the Red Assassin 1 by ifanrifani2341   Tara Adventure3 by ifanrifani2341    

More info click here

drive.google.com/file/d/17_A1A…
:iconartistocrart:
ArtistocrArt Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello.
I am interested in working with you.

Here are some examples of what I can do: 

Razmi - Indivisible by ArtistocrArt Deathsworn Katarina by ArtistocrArt Wolf Asssassin by ArtistocrArt Pharah by ArtistocrArt Sejuani - Traditional Skin by ArtistocrArt Before after comparison by ArtistocrArt Before after comparison by ArtistocrArt

Let me know if you're interested :D
:icontnrr21:
TnRR21 Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020   Digital Artist
Hi, I m interested in. 
Here is my Commission Information: 
DIGITAL COMMISSION OPEN*************************************************************************************
CONTACT INFORMATION :
Email: tnrr21@gmail.com
Discord: TnRR21#3578
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tnrr21 *************************************************************************************LINK PORTFOLIO:
Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/tnrr21
Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/tnrr21/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tnrr21/ *************************************************************************************
Welcome to my Commission Service, where you can book me : Concept, Original character, Full Illustration, .... ( included NSFW ). *************************************************************************************Price and Sample: Portrait (with simple background ) : 25$ (+15$ per Additional character ) Full Body : 50$ (+20$ with Simple background ) Full Illustration : 100$ ( +20$ per additional character ) Comercial commission will take x2 the Original price ************************************************************************Term and Condition:
Payment : Paypal only
- Partial payment : 50% before i sketch and 50% remain when you approve the final ( with low quality image .( I will not send you full image until you pay the rest)
- Full payment: Pay all before we start and placed at the top of the priority list .
Workflow: 1 Sketch ( silhouette ) - 3 times to edit the sketch - Final with 2 times to edit (10% of the price any plus edit .) Please pay for the PayPal fees when you send the money. If you do not pay the invoice within 1 week and say nothing, I will assume you don’t want to commission anymore and cancel it. ************************************************************************ Thanks for reading.

Some of my samples: 
Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Bigguy Sua Lai by TnRR21   Blacksmith Sua Lai by TnRR21   Forest Sua Lai by TnRR21   God Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Mons1 by TnRR21   Robot by TnRR21   SW insp sua lai by TnRR21   Viking Sua Lai by TnRR21  
If you are interested in, please contact me via this email : tnrr21@gmail.com

Thanks. 
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

surf by sushy00   Jessika shopping by sushy00   Count Popeula full illustration by sushy00   vampire diva by sushy00   vampire girl by sushy00  

My prices are here:

July CommissionsHi! I am looking for commissions for the month July! Currently 4 of 5 slots are open so I can start working on your artwork right now! Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com to request a commission. 1. Yashua 2. 3.4.5.Here are the options you can choose from (you can also ask me for a quote when your option is not there): Pencil sketchPortrait: $11 USD Half-body: $17 USD Full-body: $23 USD (extra character +$10 USD) Biro Drawing Portrait: $16 USD Half-body: $22 USDFull-body: $33 USD (extra character + $15 USD)(to get the artwork colored it costs around the same as a digital painting) Cell-shading Portrait: $26 USD Half-body: $32 USD Full-body: $38 USD (extra character + $20 USD) Digital Painting Portrait: $36 USD Half-body: $47 USD Full-body: $63 USD (extra character + $25 USD) Icons (maximum size: 150x150 px) Flat-colored icon: $6 USD Cell-shaded icon: $11 USDDigitally painted icon: $17 USD (I make pixel icons too, those are the same price)  Animated icon: $23 USD Comics SFW comics only, NSFW comics are more expensive, depending on their content Pencilling/inking: $27 USD per page Basic coloring: +$29 USD per page Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com about commissions.  Want to see what I did for past clients? I have a commissions folder right here: sushy00.deviantart.com/gallery…... 

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
:icontorekdva:
Torekdva Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have commissions open currently

Sketch Commission Sheet by Torekdva   Commission Sheet by Torekdva  

Kofiscrib Dtiys by Torekdva   Angwyn - Work It by Torekdva   Business Up Front, Party In The Back by Torekdva  
:icongilbertoborba:
GilbertoBorba Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional General Artist
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
------------------
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.(Cartoon $ 15)
-----------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15 (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars (Cartoon $ 10)
-------------------
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
:iconanakkecilbrengosan:
AnakKecilBrengosan Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello friend, i'm a professional artist.
i can make high quality art for you.
you can contact me via note or email at zetzet91@gmail.com
this a few of my sample, my other art in the gallery or krotz.artstation.com/
This is a few of my art.

Thank you.
Alucard by AnakKecilBrengosan   TWO HEADED OGRE by AnakKecilBrengosan   Vexana Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan   Arcane Idol Illustration by AnakKecilBrengosan  Masha Fanart by AnakKecilBrengosan
:iconverdilaksbreeding:
verdilaksBreeding Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/
:iconroxirysuje:
roxirysuje Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020
Yua by roxirysuje Charmeine by roxirysuje Habiki by roxirysuje Elsa is cooling down by roxirysuje
Commissions open $ 5 by roxirysuje I do such work from 5 to 20 dollars
:iconhyuhd:
HyuhD Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello bulldogjwhit295,
I am interested in your project.
To save our time, here are some of my samples
  [FANART] VALORANT - Viper by HyuhD   Ghost fish by HyuhD   Kai'sa fanart by HyuhD
You can see more in my gallery. 

And here are my commission 
[ O P E N ] COMMISSION - SEMIREAL                                                                          

Headshot-portrait: $29 /person

Waist up-Bust up: $43

Full body, 3/4: $88

Design fee:
Background: Start from $5

Detailed character: plus at least $10 depend on complexity o

If my works are what you are looking for please feel free to drop me a NOTE and I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss things further. Looking forward to hear from you soon, have a nice day!
:iconpawpaul:
pawpaul Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm opening commission in various style and budget, please kindly take a look at my samples and commission journal below.
Hope you're interested :3
Crystal Maiden- DOTA by pawpaul   [Contest] Pantsu by pawpaul   [AT] Freyja Knox by pawpaul   
:icontheresivy:
Theresivy Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
36a1107c-e572-424a-afb8-f7c03867746d by Theresivy  I wanna apply
:iconadnap23:
adnap23 Featured By Owner Edited Jul 3, 2020
Hi,
I am interested in your project.
Below is a few of sample. Hope you will consider 
Study Portrait by adnap23   Red Roses by adnap23   Tsura_Broken Botttle by adnap23   Red Promise by adnap23   MONONOKE HIME by adnap23   Grey Hair by adnap23