Details

June 29
Link

Statistics

Replies: 62

[PAID] Otome Male Sprite Artist Needed!

:iconmichikoxsan:
Michikoxsan Featured By Owner Jun 29, 2020  Hobbyist
I am currently working on an otome game, and need and artist!

There are three male options ranging from 25-29 years old.

Each character needs to be from the waist up.

Must include two outfits (plus a shirtless ver.)

Multiple expressions.

Two poses each.

Please let me know if you are interested, I'd prefer art styles more similar to anime and more typical Japanese otome games.

I'm willing to pay your prices, just give me a quote or flat-rate fee. 

Thank you so much!!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconpinkcrowqa:
Pinkcrowqa Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Do you believe in Fate ? by Pinkcrowqa   Awakening by Pinkcrowqa   Wanna meet my brother ? by Pinkcrowqa   Deadly beauty by Pinkcrowqa

To see more sample and information, please visit me at : pinkcrow.wixsite.com/mysite
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey. i can draw
:iconm-go:
M-GO Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hey there! I'm a sprite artist and character designer for video games with 2 years of experience, mostly in visual novels. I'm attaching some samples of my work here:
Sample2 by M-GO   Yimbley by M-GO   Dax sprite colors by M-GO   Ferran Pose1 by M-GO   Clementsprite by M-GO   Guard Sprite by M-GO   Mevel Sprite by M-GO   Clown Neutral by M-GO   Avri Sprite by M-GO   Laurel New Pose2 by M-GO   Elann Vasoria by M-GO  

My turnaround time is within a week per character, probably less. My price per waist up is 54$, 6$ per extra expression, 18$ for arms change, and 25$ for additional outfit.
:iconbootyfreeze:
BootyFreeze Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Traditional Artist

Mature Content

Hot Water Nymph by BootyFreeze

Mature Content

Hello stranger...Care to join us in water? by BootyFreeze
  Just walking on the stage by BootyFreeze    Summer Juicy Hotness, In A Bathsuit by BootyFreeze   

Mature Content

Pull That Strawberry Out by BootyFreeze
  Malenorednaked by BootyFreeze    1002poz23 by BootyFreeze  

Custom commisions : 30e: www.patreon.com/bootyfreeze

Custom commisions in points : www.deviantart.com/bootyfreeze…

Thanks for considering my work 💙
Tier2 by BootyFreeze    
:iconshiebi:
ShiEbi Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! Hope you might get interested! ^u^)/

=Anime Commissions=
=Chibi Commissions=
=Semi-Realistic Commissions=

Smile For The Picture | Naruko Uzumaki | Fanart by ShiEbi   Smile Once in a Blue Moon | Haliantha by ShiEbi   It's All Part Of Growing Up | Megumi by ShiEbi Strawberry Garden | StrawberryDani by ShiEbi   Shining Shimmering Shiina | Shiina by ShiEbi   90s COMM | Silvaze126 by ShiEbi   I-I'm not blushing, bakero! | Toshiro Hitsugaya GB by ShiEbi   Rhopalurus Junceus | Queen | OC by ShiEbi
:iconamurei:
Amurei Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I would be interested. My pricing would be $85 per character, which would include 2 poses each with the 2 different outfits and shirtless version along with 3 different expressions per pose. If you would like to add extra expressions it would be $2.50 per expression per pose.

Here are some examples of my recent male drawings. I've only recently gotten back into drawing guys, so I will include some drawings of girls too. I will make sketches for approval prior to payment, so that you can decide if my art is the correct course for your game.

(T) Katsuo for Amai Yasu by Amurei   New Guy Ouo Sketch by Amurei   Kaito by Amurei   (AT) SpeedyAlchemist by Amurei   How Not to Summon a Demon Lord by Amurei   GIRL Teddyloid ft. DAOKO by Amurei  

If you're interested in adding any animation I can also do simple animation.
Kaito by Amurei   
:iconmiyancaoi:
Miyancaoi Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there,
I am ANCA - a freelancer digital artist based in Indonesia.
I am available all the time for commission work and I am interested with your project.
I can work with any kind of anime style coloring, for both SOFT SHADING and CELL SHADING
My work flow is depend on the complexity of the piece, I need 3 days to a week in finishing my art
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work, but mostly I start in $75.

And here some sample arts of mine...

SOFT SHADING
COMMISSION FROM FACEBOOK by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

GAME SPIRITE by Miyancaoi
LET THE SUNSHINE IN by Miyancaoi LESLEY THE CHEERGUNNER by Miyancaoi SUMMER of 1997 by Miyancaoi PONY TAIL by Miyancaoi
CELL SHADING
COMMISSION : NARUTOxHAKU #5 by Miyancaoi COMMISSION from SKETCHMOB #2 : ARISE YAMAMOTO by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

COMMISSION : OBITOxSAKURA #2 by Miyancaoi

Hope these suit you...

For further information, catch me on my email --- anca.siajang@gmail.com

Best regards
Anca.
:iconsakura-streetfighter:
sakura-streetfighter Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! 
I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I recently made my own visual novel and was actually looking for professional people to work with, either for commercial or personal purpose.
I'm interested to draw for you if my art style is to your likings. Here is an example of my work.
Makise Kurisu illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Makise Kurisu Sprites by sakura-streetfighter   Chani (commission) by sakura-streetfighter Visual novel sprites - Rem by sakura-streetfighter   The pircture of Dorian Gray by sakura-streetfighter   Acker by sakura-streetfighter   Castiel wedding (comission) by sakura-streetfighter   Raymond by sakura-streetfighter   Garden illustration by sakura-streetfighter   Winter memory by sakura-streetfighter   Library by sakura-streetfighter    Forbidden game! by sakura-streetfighter   Rayan and Fa by sakura-streetfighter  
Six fanart challenge by sakura-streetfighter   Ruth by sakura-streetfighter   Carmilla by sakura-streetfighter   Alexander by sakura-streetfighter  

My prices start by 18$ minimum to 66$ maximum, it all depends on the type of drawing and your character.

For more details here on my commission list :

Commission ListCURRENT STATUS: [OPEN] Bullet; Green
Only   

Note: You can ask for which tool you prefer : Pencil or Ink + for a flat colored backgrounds ! 

Bullet; Red YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO 

✘ Claiming the artwork as yours.
✘ Remove any part of my signature from artwork.
✘ Sell prints of it or sell use of the file in any way.
✘ Post or publish sketches, previews steps, original file of my work somewhere.
I hope you have a great day ! Take care !

Your artwork shall be delivered in 1-3 days ! 

You can find more of my work on my instagram : saku.chann

Here is also my email adress : arsenedlupin@hotmail.com

If you have any question don't hesitate to message me !

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a good day !
:iconalicexchain:
aliceXchain Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yahho~
i can draw it chibi, or normal anime style, the price is around $15-$45 / character (for profit & additional will cost more fee, the detail of the fee can be discussed later)
here is my sample :
Gbf Fes 2019 by aliceXchain   Commission-Kenny by aliceXchain  
Kuro_Saki's Commission~ | OpenYahho~ Saki here~This is my Commission info :-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Personal use onlyPayment via PaypalI can post the commission watermarked in my social media, and for portfolio purpose (ofcourse you can tell me if you didn't want me to upload)free simple background, you can also request the background if it still count simple (complex background will add more fee)Payment/Down Payment after sketch confirmed-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OKOCFanartKemomimiShounen Ai/ Boys LoveShoujo Ai/ Girls LoveSemi NSFW (like fancervice)NOComplex FurryHeavy Mecha-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CHIBIHeadshot/Icon | $15 /Character (additional char +$10 each)Full Body | $25 /Character (additional char +$20 each)Normal CommissionHeadshot/Icon | $25 /Character (additional char +$20 each)Half Body/Knee up | $35 /Character (additional char +$30 each)Full Body | $45 /Character (additional char +$40 each)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MORE SAMPLEMY GALERYIf you intrest and for further discussion you could DM me ^^ for more sample and detail you can check my commission info
:icondamegane07:
daMegane07 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Hello, I've been working on otome visual novel project as character designer, but I can accept character sprite too. I will put some samples here. Price can be discussed. But normally for waist up only I will charge $45-50.
Thank you and have a nice day^^

aiden - - Copy by daMegane07   Comm For Aldente2222 by daMegane07    Nathan Rev by daMegane07   Victor No Glasses Ver by daMegane07  
:icondahliawilder:
DahliaWilder Featured By Owner Edited Jul 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

I have experience working on Visual novels as a sprite and character artist. If you find that my style suits your needs, hit me up via e-mail at denise.tow91@gmail.com, or send a note^^

Prices per thigh-up sprite start at $40 and include a base expression and 4 extra ones. Extra outfits and poses are charged separately.
M! Shay - Sprite Lineup - 51ur8-90 by DahliaWilder Kiran sprite lineup - Secrets Unsung 2020 by DahliaWilder Balder sprite lineup - Secrets Unsung 2020 by DahliaWilder Calista sprite lineup - Secrets Unsung 2020 by DahliaWilder
:icondahliawilder:
DahliaWilder Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:iconemubi:
emubi Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hello my name is emubi and I'm interested doing your job!

please contact me via:
email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi #9329 (fast responds)
or notes is fine too!

here's my initial prices:
COMMISSION PRICELIST 2020Types of art that I will do:As long as not too hardcore or extreme, I'm pretty much accept any kind of job (even non-illustration like motion graphic/vector/3D)Character design from scratch will have price adjustment, contact me for details Terms and conditions :Payment full upfront via PAYPAL (choose "send money to friends and family", so I won't get cut)Max.2 revisions. If its my fault (bad anatomy or not following the brief etc.) will not be counted as revision.More than that it will get additional cost My workflow would be : "sketch† > outline and base color > finishing" each of that step will have a client's confirmation before moving on Worktime depends of the client itself, even without deadline I'll try to finish it ASAP anyway, just discuss it with me The artwork that I made will basically non-exclusive, and will upload it for portfolio purpose. If you want to be exclusive/commercial it will have additional price, contact me for details NO REFUND!, unless I can't finish it, I'm gonna refund it 100% Please prepare your reference (cloth, pose, etc) for minimizing miscomm, if you need help in this department, I would gladly help. For more information, contact me via :email††††† : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.comdiscord†† : emubi#9329...

here's my artwork samples :
Fu Hua - Night Squire by emubi Fu hua - Shadow Knight by emubi Fu Hua Azure Empyrea by emubi Exalted - Gentle Snow by emubi Exalted - Steel Heart by emubi Exalted - Joyous Onyx by emubi Arianne - Rapier Mode by emubi Arianne - Staff Mode by emubi Knight Ellinor by emubi Akame Kunoichi by emubi Zaku II S and Char Aznable by emubi Pathfinder OC Arisu by emubi Clide Lodwick V Bahamut Prime by emubi Atelier Shallie - What's the Ingredient? by emubi Fu Hua the 4 Battlesuits by emubi
:iconbeatmewithbaguette:
beatmewithbaguette Featured By Owner Edited Jul 18, 2020  New Deviant
Hi! I'm a relatively new artist on DA but I've been a digital artist for even longer.

Here are some exmaples:

Ello-xhdpi-742eabc4 by beatmewithbaguette       Ello-xhdpi-bdbf4368 by beatmewithbaguette   Ello-hdpi-f5760557 by beatmewithbaguette

Ello-xhdpi-b24a0b1e by beatmewithbaguette    Ello-xhdpi-37480a1f by beatmewithbaguette      Ello-hdpi-5198d6c0 by beatmewithbaguette       Ello-hdpi-81d60ed3 by beatmewithbaguette  

Also, here are my prices. Prices vary depending on canvas size but these are the standard prices for a 1080 x 1080 px canvas.

Here are my current prices:
(for canvases sized at 1080 x 1080px)

For single characters:

Sketches: $15.00

Line-work: $20.00

Add Flat color + 5.00

Add Shading + 5.00

(For every added character that's $2.00)

Background art: (like buildings, rooms, natural environment, etc)  + $10.00
depending on the size of the canvas, this price could change

If you want something simple for background art like flowers or just something aesthetically pleasing but simple, it'll just be an added $5.00.

Flat coloring for background art is $10.00

And extra shading (shadows or adding dimension) is an added $5.00.
:icongoya-and-yamu:
Goya-And-Yamu Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2020
Hi, I'm mostly a BG and character artist for VN games but I also like doing comics.
Some of my BGs were made starting from 3D and can be used to get different angles, which I can give you discount of.
I also did twitter stories Illustrations. I hope you can find something from my samples fitting. 

Visual Comic strips, Characters, Novel Games Background art samples
drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Illustrations samples - twitter stories sillustrations
gdenus1.wixsite.com/everyst-sa…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/blind-lead…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/random-sam…

Bellow here were sketches and more black and white character designs
gdenus1.wixsite.com/sketches/p…
www.deviantart.com/goya-and-ya…

My link and portfolio but I haven't updated yet since I became BG addict xD
www.instagram.com/yamumunoz/
gdenus1.wixsite.com/goyamu/hom…

----------------------------
For faster response, you can, kindly contact me on twitter or discord
twitter -twitter.com/goodbittering
discord - GoyaMunoz#8155
email - munozyamu@gmail.com
-----------------------------------
:iconmonoaxe:
monoaxe Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
Are you still looking? I'd love to work with you!  ER6FIS6XsAAr-PB by monoaxe   Untitled by monoaxe   EcHtF1YX0AA BIU by monoaxe   EZOvsF1WkAEpt0Z by monoaxe   EPyuaGVX0AA9Uqy by monoaxe   Duvhhh by monoaxe  
:iconsiruboom:
SiruBoom Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020
Hello! ^^
I can do it.

2 outfits (plus a shirtless ver.)

5 expressions.

2 poses each.

Price: 50 usd

Samples of my work:

www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/…

Couple by SiruBoom Jun by SiruBoom Superboy by SiruBoom
:icongoya-and-yamu:
Hi,

I can do both character designs and BG. Do you happen to need BG works as well?

Visual Novel Games Background art samples
drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Illustrations samples - twitter stories sillustrations
gdenus1.wixsite.com/everyst-sa…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/blind-lead…
gdenus1.wixsite.com/random-sam…

Bellow here were sketches and more black and white character designs
gdenus1.wixsite.com/sketches/p…
www.deviantart.com/goya-and-ya…

My link and portfolio but I haven't updated yet since I became BG addict xD
www.instagram.com/yamumunoz/
gdenus1.wixsite.com/goyamu/hom…
:iconsanah20:
sanah20 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Hi there! I’m interested in working with you!
1979f249-c8ca-4a6d-9d3d-654022280137 by sanah20   0463516b-2239-4ba9-ae35-38bcddab4e48 by sanah20   7838a06a-666e-46be-a50f-52d2b04da272 by sanah20   308f9a97-7fe7-42a1-acdb-cc57780b7deb by sanah20   3ea75174-4051-4f90-b1a8-33e06e9149a4 by sanah20   Caf5cb9e-7fd8-4da0-a0de-9b82c0ed7294 by sanah20   A8210dd9-e470-4b80-a250-55e1358c767b by sanah20   E7b0635f-d78d-447f-99ee-a1f3e0cf183b by sanah20   0d220929-9fa1-4ae3-8d80-c88e0246ab74 by sanah20   7a2fa4c5-5607-404f-a05d-a9e069827c49 by sanah20  
:iconginointroini:
GinoIntroini Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Student Traditional Artist
These works as an example are priced from $10 to $ 15 usually

Character Design Commission by GinoIntroini   Capitan Commando by GinoIntroini   Kaiba by GinoIntroini   L o v e l e s s by GinoIntroini   Kishimoter Color by GinoIntroini   Kishimoteru by GinoIntroini   3 (2) by GinoIntroini   Leotaylor by GinoIntroini  
:iconshalyes:
Shalyes Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, I'm interested.

Here some examples about my style:

Shinobu Moon by Shalyes   Noragami by Shalyes   Yoriichi's Family by Shalyes  

I have more illustrations about boys, but I hadn't uploaded yet, if you are interested to see more, you can send me a private message and I could send you more references :)
:iconneotistics:
Neotistics Featured By Owner Jul 10, 2020  New Deviant  Digital Artist
Hello! Iím interested. I can draw aesthetic stuffs, detailed outfit and background. Here are my art examples:
Drinking boba tea
D42a4c06-a49e-4b26-b70a-0c968b44a137
You can see more on my Instagram account @/Neotistic.
Prices (for non-commercial):
Head shot - 5 USD
Bust up - 8 USD
Half body - 10 USD
Thigh up - 12 USD
Full body - 15 USD
Aesthetic stuffs - around 5 until 15 USD
Details - add around 2 until 15 USD each character.
Thank you!
:iconkaiji13:
kaiji13 Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020
I am interested in your project, I charge for my drawings $ 40 (special offer).

, I leave you examples below, if you are interested please send me a note and I will answer you as soon as I can :) (Smile).

fast working time, you see the daily progress and communication via discord.

Asuka comission by kaiji13 Kyu de Huniepop by kaiji13

Mature Content

marnie by kaiji13
hika idol by kaiji13 Dibu 1 Subir by kaiji13 Commission completed for the manchinesandmonsters by kaiji13 la infanta by kaiji13 Un by kaiji13
:iconchiakihayano:
chiakihayano Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, 
I am interested in your project.
If you like my artwork, feel free to contact me via email: keodeodau@gmail.com

As for the price, my price is :
- Bust/Headshot $45
- Half Body $70
- Full Body $100
+ $15 for one outfit
Thank you

Tanjiro (KNY)_Color by chiakihayano Agent_Action pose by chiakihayano character illustration by chiakihayano Agent_Action pose _2 by chiakihayano MAJO NO KAIGASHUU fan art by chiakihayano Jin BTS by chiakihayano TaeKook BTS by chiakihayano a little bit of my art work by chiakihayano
:iconmokolat-illustr:
Mokolat-Illustr Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Professional Digital Artist

• I can draw : male, sprite
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020

Nergens : Makoto Itsuwari by Mokolat LI_Flyers_Byron by Mokolat-Illustr 16 by Mokolat-Illustr AliceRoyale-RWhite_characterdesign by Mokolat-Illustr One-eyed elf by Mokolat-Illustr Gabriel by Mokolat-Illustr Azrael by Mokolat-Illustr Kurasa by Mokolat Playfull by Mokolat Magic by Mokolat Under the wolf's skin by Mokolat Flying Star - HTGAWM fancomic - Connor by Mokolat La petite ritournelle by Mokolat

Mature Content

Stryfe and Brother Nathan - censure version by Mokolat-Illustr
Xemnas - Dakimakura by Mokolat-Illustr

Mature Content

Stryfe and Brother Nathan II - censure version by Mokolat-Illustr
Damanta II - IV - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr
:icontrangluu:
TrangLuu Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020  Hobbyist
Hello, I'm Chang
Please check out my info and price here
Commissions (Visual Novel) (OPEN)
Contact me via changlu.changlu1403@gmail.com
Cloud by TrangLuu   Sesshoumaru by TrangLuu   James by TrangLuu   Original by TrangLuu   Ash by TrangLuu   Seven (undressing video in the description) by TrangLuu   Ray (undressing clip in the description) by TrangLuu   Zen (Mystic Messenger) - watch undress clip below by TrangLuu   V by TrangLuu   Jumin Han by TrangLuu   Yoosung (Mystic Messenger) by TrangLuu  
:icontachibana-mizuko:
Tachibana-Mizuko Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2020
Hello~ I'd be interested in taking on your request!
Commission Information
Some examples:
Okamimimi Kyou - 130419 by Tachibana-Mizuko  Fancy Iwami  - 020819 by Tachibana-Mizuko  [Contest] Tsuki again... - 240819 by Tachibana-Mizuko
Shouta and Tsuki IDOLS!!! - 260919 by Tachibana-Mizuko  Shouto painting - 091219 by Tachibana-Mizuko   Red and Blue Honeymoon -241119 by Tachibana-Mizuko
:iconvaniraaa:
vaniraaa Featured By Owner Edited Jul 5, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi.. I'm interested
here's my sample

Claude by vaniraaa   bow and arrow by vaniraaa   chrom by vaniraaa   Micaiah Sothe by vaniraaa  
As for the price, my base price is :
- Bust/Headshot $50
- Half Body $80
- Full Body $150
T
he price list is for a single character with simple background.
The prices can be higher depending on the detail.  
additional outfit - start for $15

please contact me if you are interested
thanks !
:icontizyizumy2013:
tizyizumy2013 Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Commission Open by tizyizumy2013   life is strange sky by tizyizumy2013   O.C violet witch - evil cake by tizyizumy2013   halloween by tizyizumy2013   commission for Lizzy by tizyizumy2013   couple dog turns sportsman can and rich nerdy cat. by tizyizumy2013   neon oni and lolita style by tizyizumy2013   COMMISSION CLIENTE JEAN by tizyizumy2013   my oc lech skin idol stars by tizyizumy2013   model sheet original character by tizyizumy2013  
:iconriikochan-artworks:
Riikochan-Artworks Featured By Owner Edited Jul 4, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested!
Here are my sample artworks
Commission for PicklePantry by Riikochan-Artworks   COM: Anon and Shinjiro [Normal Version] by Riikochan-Artworks   COM: Magical Diary - Wolf Hall by Riikochan-Artworks   Mai and Akio by Riikochan-Artworks  
PicsArt 06-06-08.40.31 by Riikochan-Artworks   PicsArt 06-06-08.38.42 by Riikochan-Artworks  

My waist-up price range is $53
additional outfit $8
additional expressions $3
additional pose &6
:iconpawpaul:
pawpaul Featured By Owner Jul 3, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello!
I'm opening commission in various budget and style.
Please kindly take a look my commission journal and samples below.
Hope you're interested :3

[Commission] Heavenly Demon by pawpaul   [Contest] Pantsu by pawpaul   Crush Talk by pawpaul   Childhood Memory: Ball Pool by pawpaul  
:iconmiyancaoi:
Miyancaoi Featured By Owner Jul 2, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
ANIME Hi there,
I am ANCA - a freelancer digital artist based in Indonesia.
I am available all the time for commission work and I am interested with your project.
I can work with any kind of anime style coloring, for both SOFT SHADING and CELL SHADING
My work flow is depend on the complexity of the piece, I need 3 days to a week in finishing my art
My price are vary and negotiable, depend on the complexity of the work, but mostly I start in $75.

And here some sample arts of mine...

SOFT SHADING
COMMISSION FROM FACEBOOK by Miyancaoi

Mature Content

GAME SPIRITE by Miyancaoi
LET THE SUNSHINE IN by Miyancaoi LESLEY THE CHEERGUNNER by Miyancaoi SUMMER of 1997 by Miyancaoi PONY TAIL by Miyancaoi
CELL SHADING
COMMISSION : NARUTOxHAKU #5 by Miyancaoi