Commission For OC Concept Art

Hello, my name is Lloyd and I'm seeking a freelance artist to help me bring some of my ideas to life.

Everything is in pre alpha phase at this point and I need some concept art done for a couple characters.

Characters are based in a unique universe that combines High Fantasy and Sci-Fi/Cyperpunk themes and concepts together, which may include Elves, Orcs, and Wizards with Cybernetic Augmentations, Laser Cannons and Mech Suits

This project will consist of 2 characters, 1 male, and 1 female: Full Body, Front, Profile, 3/4th and Rear angles. Primarily line work and some shading work to allow me to experiment with colors later. 

There is some very specific details about the designs of the characters, especially for the female, so communication will key 

I'm super excited to get this thing rolling and look forward to hearing from you!!
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm interested in your commission. I do cute styled anime digital art. If you are interested, please check out my commission info and portfolio. I look forward to your message ^^

Yumi Fanart by yumeartjpg   Gamer Girl by yumeartjpg   Full-Body Commission for Cruze by yumeartjpg   Easter Themed Contest by yumeartjpg  
Hi! I'm intereested in your offer, here my commission info: fav.me/dds9k4t

Mature Content

.:Design Com:. Lilith by Sakka-sama
  .:Design Com:. Aoi by Sakka-sama   .:ADOPT:. by Sakka-sama   .:ADOPT:. Milky Phantom by Sakka-sama   Bth Charsheet Cheshire by Sakka-sama   Timebox Character sheet  Aria by Sakka-sama   Charsheet Cynrep Clavariea by Sakka-sama   .:Gif:. Gem girl by Sakka-sama   .:Com:. For FatedReborn by Sakka-sama   .:Com:. Zara Fazbear by Sakka-sama   .:Com:. For Bon-FI by Sakka-sama   .:Com:. Nelida by Sakka-sama   [PWYWCom] Thomas by Sakka-sama  
hi
i like this concept and already have some similar characters ideas.
contact me: MartianBean-Art@outlook.com 

new Characters by MartianBean    Luna Fortuna by MartianBean   Cyber Elf by MartianBean       Lost Road Treasure Hunters cover by MartianBean   This Cyclop Alien by MartianBean    fishing is so relaxing by MartianBean   Space pirate by MartianBean   All My Ocs Part 1 by MartianBean  
hello, .....
I'm very interested in this job
these are my works:

Admiral by caturchandra Conqueror by caturchandra The Crow by caturchandra Spell by caturchandra COMMISSION: MANTRA by caturchandra COMMISSION: AIYANA by caturchandra COMMISSION: ELECTRA by caturchandra Sketch by caturchandra COMMISSION: SABLE LYNX by caturchandra COMMISSION: WHITE WIDOW by caturchandra COMMISSION: VAMPIRE MERMAID by caturchandra The Slayer by caturchandra COMMISSION: CHAR DEMON by caturchandra

if you are interested in working with me
send me note or email me at worldartctr@gmail.com
thank you and have a nice day

Hello! I am interested in your project! 

Here are my commission prices and website.

And my email—> MadJ_Fig@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and here are my examples.

TToA- Quiet talk by MadJesters1   Litt- The Caves by MadJesters1    Commission- Cava by MadJesters1   The Tale of Almeida by MadJesters1    Commission- Character sheet by MadJesters1   2020-Santiago Rubio by MadJesters1     The Hobbit -Landscape Drawings by MadJesters1   ConceptArt- The Tale of Almeida and Litt by MadJesters1   Litt- Concept Art by MadJesters1    Litt- Sea fish serpent by MadJesters1 Litt vs Static by MadJesters1 .  The Flower- Cover Page by MadJesters1 .   Island Et Cetera-Pg.19 by MadJesters1 .    Karl the Grocer by MadJesters1   Litt lantern dancing by MadJesters1

Hi there! I've got experience working on projects from a description. I draw lots of female and male characters, as well as my own outfit designs for various worlds and stories. I have some experience researching and building outfits from scratch. Here are some examples of my male and female work! I mostly post on tumblr these days, so my most recent work can be found there.
As pricing goes, it will depend on what level of rendering you want your characters drawn in. With lines and flat shading like that first example, a full-body flat character from scratch would be about USD 50-65, depending on how complex the design is.

Hogwarts Thundershield 2 by StormyandRescuer   Stebe Black Suit by StormyandRescuer   Female Thor Req by StormyandRescuer   Danger by StormyandRescuer   Armor by StormyandRescuer   OC headshots redraw by StormyandRescuer   I work out by StormyandRescuer   Confident Blaze by StormyandRescuer

rear angles:
Hogwarts Thundershield 1 by StormyandRescuer   Steve Otw Dump by StormyandRescuer   Bathtub2 by StormyandRescuer  
Capa2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Estelar quadrado by RafaelCavalcanti   Star by RafaelCavalcanti   Vampira by RafaelCavalcanti   Legoshi by RafaelCavalcanti   Drawthisinyourstyle by RafaelCavalcanti  
Eliza4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Fillia 2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Peacock by RafaelCavalcanti   Cerebella by RafaelCavalcanti   Study Girl by RafaelCavalcanti  

Please note me if you're interested

Email: rafaelcavalcanti_@hotmail.com
Twitch IconSee my Work 
Instagram New Icon  : 
Follow Me
Hello Lloyd, 

I'm interested in creating concepts for your scifi / fantasy / cyberpunk theme. 

Mech Samurai 4.0 by CyberArt74   Star Suit Concept Art by CyberArt74   Cyborg 3.0 by CyberArt74   Military Bot Detail Character Design by CyberArt74   Subzero Mech Hunter by CyberArt74   Insectoid  Mech by CyberArt74  
Hello! if you are interested in my work, we can talk on dm I accept payments by paypal! c:
<3 <3 
Olasychiargb by Haruarrt   3diosas1 by Haruarrt   Chique1 by Haruarrt   Gouache by Haruarrt   Voodo.1rgb by Haruarrt   Snake1 by Haruarrt   Torso1 by Haruarrt   3lineas by Haruarrt  
Hello!

Link to Commissions information:
Comission open!2020!OC,anime,semi realism,sci-fi

Examples of my work :

Tekken 7 Eliza by xkalipso    Morrigan and Jack by xkalipso    Tekken - Leo Kliesen by xkalipso   AI-Leah Cyberpunk by xkalipso
Hello some examples are below:
1st Char 2 by NOANYX   Yue Lux Sheet by NOANYX   Char 5 Tem by NOANYX   Lik 1 by NOANYX  
Headshot S by NOANYX   Cover2 by NOANYX   Character sheet commission by NOANYX   Character sheet Galactic girl by NOANYX   Char 2 by NOANYX  
Hello, Slick! ♫

Are you in search of a composer for your project as well? I specialize in video game, orchestral, battle, and Celtic music. Here is a sample of my music (a terror battle theme and a heroic theme):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhRWk…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4WwE…

If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about your project and story. I would love to help bring your world to life through inspiring music and powerful themes! Even if you do not need my services, I wish you luck in finding what you need.

~*~ Character Theme Commissions - [OPEN!] ~*~ by Hawksearcher   

Best wishes,
♫ Hawksearcher ♫  
Hey, I would love to help. Note sent.

Samples of my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/boza

Simple animation sample:
www.artstation.com/artwork/a4a…

Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  undead giantD by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies by RoeeateR

• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations :  Commission infos 2020

Hey cheers i draw all sorts of character! Cheap commission from 1 $ per character!
Hello friend! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site:
giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
--------------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
Check out my budget =
1 Page =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 22 dollars.
---------------------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios,
you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15
---------------------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer Flat Color - Photoshop) = + $ 15 dollars
I do not draw explicit sex. Only Paypal.
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba
giborb@hotmail.com
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxGraystripe icon 
Hey i'm interested with this job.
You can contact me to my email at yunior.susanto@gmail.com or directly note to me.
Here's my portfolio. Thank you

Werehyena 1 by microcosm11   Calling For The Haunted by microcosm11   Black Samurai by microcosm11   Vampire Hunter fix by microcosm11   Inventor done by microcosm11   Technomancer done by microcosm11  
Hello! :) Im interested. Here is my info and some samples:
COMMISSION INFO -OPEN- by naoguiarts   Mirai by naoguiarts   Arthur New Armor by naoguiarts   DnD Campaign: Brave New World by naoguiarts   Elf Girl by naoguiarts   Butterfly Girl by naoguiarts   Cyber Kitty by naoguiarts   Aros and Nahoris by naoguiarts   Issas True Form by naoguiarts   Kestrel Magician by naoguiarts   Mermay Challenge by naoguiarts    Cheyenne by naoguiarts