A team looking for a Co-Writer/Editor for a Fantasy/Action webcomic (Paid)

[closed for now]

I don't know if I am in the right place to post this but ehhh.... I'll just post it:
We are a team of two, a writer and an artist, looking for a Co-Writer/Editor for a Fantasy/Action webcomic with slight comedy. The ideas are done, and the script is almost 40 pages long (Half-finished) but we're open for suggestions, as nothing is set on stones yet.

Since English is not our first language, we need a Co-writer who can rewrite the dialogue to be more natural and maybe make the script more appealing and organized?

Example of how the script is written:

">Event, details, event."
Dialogue: ...
">Event, details."

Payment: You could pitch what your work would look like and how much it worth. If it's something I like and within my budget, we can proceed with the project and you will be paid. The payment will be on Paypal only.

If you're interested, reply to this thread or PM and include your Email, please. So I could send you the script. Maybe even include some of the comics/novels you worked on.

P.S. Me sending you the script will not mean you are picked. Because I will probably send the scripts to everyone replying to me.

P.S.S Fight scene will only have the word fight, as it will not be much detailed in the current script.

P.S.S Closed for now.

Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment hidden
I'd say 15-30$ for 1000 words. But the reason I didn't specify is that if someone has a good record, I'd be willing to give more.