Awesomenauts character commission

Hiya! It’s my friend’s birthday in a couple of months and I was hoping to get a commission of our favorite characters from the game Awesomenauts! The game is a 2D MOBA style game, and I was hoping to have our characters fighting enemies together or some sort of battle scene with a quote from each character on the drawing. We've played the game together for years now and I want something special to celebrate it

Some references of the characters

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/awesome…

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/awesome…

Thanks!

Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi.. im interestedwith your offer.. here's my art sample.. DM me if u interested to work with me and we and talk about the prices by DM

Snow White reimagine by kawanuwa   Lise by kawanuwa   Manco the Flemma by kawanuwa   Scarlet - Priestess of the veiled moon by kawanuwa   azael the scourge of blood by kawanuwa   STARK THE LORD of STORMS by kawanuwa   Adriana Harbinger of the light Helm of Dawn by kawanuwa   DMC Dante (devil trigger form) by kawanuwa   Zetman by kawanuwa   Hellboy by kawanuwa   Devilman by kawanuwa   Codra by kawanuwa   Goku SSJ4 Ultra Instict by kawanuwa   Max - Ximum by kawanuwa   Max - Ximum by kawanuwa   Straw hat pirate Crew by kawanuwa  

Hello. I'm interested on this offer. You can take a look at my Comissions prices or portfolio below.

Tifa's Dolphin blow! by DiegoMends Winnie Wingwomon (comission) by DiegoMends Fullmetal Alchemist - Human Sacrifice by DiegoMends Verden's Final battle - DnD by DiegoMends Kami No Senso - L5R party by DiegoMends Carciphona - Veloce vs BlackBird (contest entry) by DiegoMends Allison Revel (contest entry) by DiegoMends Hazel Baker (contest entry) by DiegoMends Streets of furry (contest entry) by DiegoMends

My full gallery: www.deviantart.com/diegomends/…

You can contact me by sending me a note or email me at diegomendesvalerio@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your attention. =)

Hi! Iʼd like to draw this battlescene UwU
my examples :  Solitude by pewquick   Houseki no Kuni : Moon Gems by pewquick   Fate : Matou Sakura by pewquick   Made in Abyss : Nanachi in the dark by pewquick  

And the pricelist :  COMMISSIONS 12$-28$

Sample character art:
Awesomenauts Hyena Character Design by melriksdesign   Awesomenauts Manny Moustache by melriksdesign  

Please let us know if you'd like us to illustrate your Awesomenauts characters.  We had an art challenge this week and created some samples for you.

Commision info at www.deviantart.com/melriksdesi…

50% down and 50% upon completion.
Hi! I'm interested!

Turnaround time is 3-5 days after the finalized sketch

Send me a note if you're interested!

Commission sheet (click image for more information): 
Commission Info by HoshaseiKaku

Samples (You can check my gallery for more samples):
Artwork 19-07-20 (Shimura: Game Over) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-07-14 (FFXIV Couple) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-07-04 (FFXIV Red Dancer) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-06-30 (Primal Power) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-04-09 (FFXIV Dark Knight) by HoshaseiKaku Artwork 19-01-05 (Overhaul Fanart) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 18-08-25 (Harpy Eagle) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-03-31 (FFXIV Bard) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-03-22 (FFXIV Monk OC) by HoshaseiKaku Kaneki Ken White Suit (17-10-31) by HoshaseiKaku Artwork 19-07-05 (Bakugo Sketch) by HoshaseiKaku
hi
i'm interested in.
eeltie20@gmail.com
10 2 by eeltie-ili   000 by eeltie-ili   Fair Midwife by eeltie-ili   Final Concept Charecter (white Demon) 04 Final by eeltie-ili   Ghosts Senior Teacher by eeltie-ili   Smeagel Half Brother by eeltie-ili   01 by eeltie-ili   Arash Archer  Final by eeltie-ili  
Yeaaah I played awesomenauts for a long time, it was a shame he didn't get engaged more for missing players.

Cerebella 4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Eliza4 by RafaelCavalcanti   Fillia 2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Peacock by RafaelCavalcanti  

Livro Da Vida by RafaelCavalcanti   Ser Feliz by RafaelCavalcanti   Foda Pt.2 by RafaelCavalcanti   Foda by RafaelCavalcanti  

Drawthisinyourstyle by RafaelCavalcanti   03022019-Reborn by RafaelCavalcanti   Caboclo by RafaelCavalcanti   Raposa by RafaelCavalcanti   Illustration by RafaelCavalcanti  

Please note me if you're interested

Email: rafaelcavalcanti_@hotmail.com
:instagram2: by CherushiMetsumari : Follow Me
hello

hatsune miku by ran-ran-ruuu short haired zelda botw 2 by ran-ran-ruuu pokemon hilda touko by ran-ran-ruuu asuka nge by ran-ran-ruuu zelda and link by ran-ran-ruuu

ephraim eirika fire emblem by ran-ran-ruuu

i do cartoons and anime

• I can draw : style of your game
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
Commissions informations : Commission 2019 OPEN

Hello, I'd love to help you with this gift for your friend. You can view my portfolio at adriankendallart.com/
Contact me via DM or at adriankendallart@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi!! I use to draw in several art styles (which sample you can see below).

Shazam by wakwham Yara by wakwham FIFA Womens World Cup 2019, Group C: Italy by wakwham FIFA Womens World Cup 2019, Group A: Norway by wakwham Marceline by wakwham Dhalsim by wakwham Demigoddess by wakwham   FIFA World Cup 2018 -Iceland by wakwham Demon of the mind by wakwham Sweet Pennywise from transsexual Derry by wakwham Punx by wakwham Ghastly Conjurer by wakwham Ash by wakwham   Big axed by wakwham Dizzy by wakwham Hale Berry as 80's Storm by wakwham   Goddess Apollo(nia) by wakwham

If you're interested, send me a note or e-mail me at martevertonp@gmail.com.

My other pages:
www.artstation.com/marteverton
www.instagram.com/martevert/

Here is my commission price guide:

Open Commissions by wakwham
Hi! If you not choose the person who will work yet, here my example;

Capitain Thunder God - Marvel Endgame by RafaDG   Infinitywar titan Fight by RafaDG   Damsel in Distress? - Katherine Warren by RafaDG  
:party: Advanced happy birthday to your dearest friend! Party 

Looking for a cheaper art commission to save money while wanting to make your friend happy with your gift? If so...

I'm giving away 20% discount to the FIRST SEVEN people who commission me! So, reserve your slot now!

Click here for more information!

OPEN COMMISSIONS - 20% OFF FOR FIRST 7* [LIMITED] by Avriia
Hello! I'm very interested, here is my work 

Rosemarie 2 by adoptables-to-claim   Furry by adoptables-to-claim   Snake Poster by adoptables-to-claim  
Hi and Greetings
I'm interested in this commission
I'm ready with all the quality styles you ask for
and please check my artwork
if interested in my quality artwork too
please contact email (cabidin98@gmail.com)
(Best regards for You)

Harly Quin and Joker by Artbidin Tracer and Reaper by Artbidin PROud to Serve by Artbidin Scorpio Zodiac by Artbidin Cow Boy by Artbidin Leo Zodiac by Artbidin Barong by Artbidin Capricorn Zodiac by Artbidin Big insect by Artbidin
Hello! If you're interested, I'd love to work with you!

Commission Info: lynslayer.carrd.co/#commission
Portfolio: www.lynseyhagen.com/

YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPIN' UNDER by Lynslayer   Big WOOMY by Lynslayer   Elixir by Lynslayer   Joyous Home by Lynslayer
Hello!
I am a concept artist and illustrator. I can work in a few different styles.

My portfolio:www.artstation.com/crimyan
e-mail: tomzieleznik@gmail.com

Here are some of my arts, if you would like to see more please check out my portfolio or contact me for more info. ;)

Insta Lich 1 by crimyann   Phayne the angry fire god by crimyann   Rogue Hs Tomasz Zielenik By Crimyann Dd9ltwu-fullv by crimyann   Tomasz-zieleznik-9 by crimyann Swamp Dryad By Crimyann Dd951mg-200h by crimyann Super Something 2 by crimyann Super Something 3 by crimyann Super Something by crimyann Demon Guardian By Crimyann Dd4wuzh-200h by crimyann   Ddaem6o-61e0cdb1-125a-4a8f-af52-540f7d13cc3f by crimyann     Postaci by crimyann   F4 by crimyann     
YCH OPEN: Chibi Animate by NinaLife31   Comission OPEN by NinaLife31   YCH OPEN by NinaLife31  
FANART: ALLISTER by NinaLife31   Fanart: Bao by NinaLife31   Fanart: Nessa by NinaLife31   Fanart: Sonia by NinaLife31   FANART: Penumbra by NinaLife31   FANART: Mei Honeydew Skin by NinaLife31   GIF ANIMATE: K/DA - EVELYNN by NinaLife31   YCH COMM: Cordelia de Lioncourt by NinaLife31   Comm: Claire by NinaLife31   YCH COMM: Vex by NinaLife31   COMM and Design: Vigilante by NinaLife31   OC - Lilith by NinaLife31  
note sent
     Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Cover art for Galactic Mechanics by RoeeateR    Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR     Final by RoeeateR  Grimes update by RoeeateR    SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR     link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on DA or on my website and feel free to contact me.

Cheerioh! Flo
www.verdilaksbreeding.com
concept-art, illustration, logo-design

verdilaksbreeding.com/