Looking for DnD Character Commission

Hi! I'm Laura, nice to meet you.

Friends and I are starting a DnD 3.5 Group at August 10th and I'm gonna play an Aasimar Paladin named Dione Hestianis, that I'd love to have illustrated, ideally before the group starts. (But if it takes longer no biggie).

I'm not looking for anything too crazy - I mean I would love to see a Mucha-Style Painting but my funds are probably a bit too low for that right now.

Commission Details:

Extent: Fullbody

Color: Yes, Please (Details will depend on the artist's style - and my wallet...)

Pose: Static (but if you want to do something fancy, I won't stop you.)
Style: semi-realistic, Art Nouveau vibes are - again - much appreciated.

Current Funds: 50 US$/45€/40£ (Sorta - Willing to pay more for something I love)

Character Details:

Name: Dione Hestianis

Race: Aasimar

Class: Paladin

Skin: Black (As in "Afro-American/African", not as in the actual color black)

Hair: Black, medium lenght Afro

Eyes: Golden

Outfit: I was thinking of a white Dress/Breastplate/Armguard-Combo. And yes I am aware that this is in no way practical, but I'm looking less for something that is an actual representation of her every day Questing clothes and more of an "Look how awesome my Character is" kinda piece.

Notable accessories: Golden Headband, keeping her afro at bay

Weapons: Shield & Spear

Colors: White, Gold, light blue

Themes: Stars/Konstellations

I will happily provide reference pictures. A lot of them
Comments114
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds interesting! Some of my works:

This is Jon Snow by Karalia-M Dorian: The Necromancer by Karalia-M   Call of the Void by Karalia-M Dragonglass by Karalia-M
i myself once a Dnd player and drew characters for people i am fine with price see me in notes please! 

Mature Content

Terrible Clown by GeoKorf
Zeratul and Artifact of the Void by GeoKorf Vampire loot by GeoKorf Brilliant Green (Zelyonka) by GeoKorf Forest Guardian by GeoKorf
I do customs and I love Stars/Constellations and designing DnD Characters!
(my 1st example is actually my DnD character I play as its a bit old about a year or so)

Custom starting Price $10
Here are all my custom prices: Customs\Re-Designs\References Sheets -- OPEN
Here are all my commission prices and examples: redo3odraws.wixsite.com/portfo…
Nova DnD Boy by Redo3o King [Updated] by Redo3o    Stormy (full reference sheet) by Redo3o   Lets Go Pipper! [artfight] by Redo3o   Pink Alien Boi by Redo3o   Cute Bug Boy [c] by Redo3o  
SPECIAL OFFER fullbody colored 30$ [2 slots]new month, new special offer guys : D
RULES:
- 30$ / character
- please send a reference picture and some personality stuff about your character : 3
- please send me a pose reference if you want, but i can figure out something too 
- paying with PAYPAL
- if you are interested please send a comment or a note and we will discuss it : )
- you will get several WIPs, including the clean lineart!
- paying upfront with paypal
- no commerical use
EXAMPLES:

slots
1.) tumblr
2.) :iconjurassicjacks:
3.)
4.)
COMMISSION INFO 2019Here is my new and improved commission info

IMPORTANT:
- i always have some special offers open, but i you willing to pay the full price (below) you will automatically jump to the first place, and your commission will be more detailed than the special offer ones

RULES:
- no commercial use
(if you are interested in commercial use art, please send me a note and we can discuss the detailes)
- paying upfront
- paying with paypal
- i accept written references and picture references too, just try to be clear and organized with your references
- you will get several WIPs (work in progress), including the clean lineart
- if you are interested please send me a note or comment under this journal
- if you want to buy just a lineart/flat colors/sketch please note me and we can discuss the price
- if you have any questions about the prices/commissions please feel free to note me, i am happy to answer any questions.
<b>

daphne and shaggy by hazumonster   striped socks by hazumonster  

Mature Content

bondage girls by hazumonster
  shoulder ride by hazumonster   the girls by hazumonster   black magic by hazumonster   single CMS 38 by hazumonster   otherworld by hazumonster   monster hunter by hazumonster   christmas magic by hazumonster   thorin by hazumonster  
hello.
I would be interested in case you like my style.
this was drawn from another DND character
1200 by Ahkumu
Hi, I m interesting in !

Samples :
Archer Sua Lai by TnRR21   Knigt 1 by TnRR21   Tanker by TnRR21   Priest by TnRR21   DameDealer by TnRR21  
Old works:
Final by TnRR21   Ibaraki Doji Done by TnRR21   Neeko challenge by TnRR21   Concept 12 by TnRR21  
Rates is around 50$-100$.

contact me via DA notes or my email: tnrr21@gmail.com
She sounds lovely, star themed characters are always the BEST
I have some examples/prices below if you're interested!
Commissions by GrappleMace
 Hey, definitely interested, haven't uploaded on here in a long time and don't really plan to
so check out my works here:
Portfolio: dickmonkeyillustrations.pb.onl…
IG: www.instagram.com/dickmonkeyil…
and contact me at: dmonkeyillustrations@gmail.com
hi, please check my work

Ilustrao Sem Ttulo by iafigueiredo   Ilustrao Sem Ttulo page-0001 by iafigueiredo   Ilustrao Sem Ttulo (1) page-0001 by iafigueiredo  
Hello,
I am an illustrator who is interested in your proposal. Example of my previous work can be found here chelseaanthony.daportfolio.com. Let me know if you are interested.
hey there.i'm interested . take look on my work.
10 2 by eeltie-ili   007 by eeltie-ili   000 by eeltie-ili   Fair Midwife by eeltie-ili   Final Concept Charecter (white Demon) 04 Final by eeltie-ili   Ghosts Senior Teacher by eeltie-ili  
eeltie20@gmail.com
Hi! 

I'd be interested in doing this artwork for you.
Psytis Greywolfe Fanart cl by PK32   000 By Pk32 D8be7pe-pre by PK32   04 By Pk32 D7kk2qi-pre by PK32   At Night by PK32   60898810 1595460830586509 1301728270143717376 O by PK32  
Hello, Laura! :wave:

I might just be the artist for you! My semi-realistic artworks costs USD $45-$65. Here are some samples:

that's just how i feel... by Avriia   Patrick William Charlton by Avriia   Hua by Avriia  

As of now, my semi-realistic full body art is $65, but I'm giving away 20% discount to the FIRST SEVEN people who commission me! You can save a lot of money with me drawing for you, so reserve your slot now!

Click here to see art samples, prices, and for more information!

OPEN COMMISSIONS - 20% OFF FOR FIRST 7* [LIMITED] by Avriia
Hope to hear back from you soon!
- Maria
Hello there!

I found your forum post and wanted to give you my information and prices. I'll post a few images in the forum itself, but I won't list the prices here. If I read the rules correctly, I don't think artists are allowed to post prices in the comments. I'll message you directly.

You can message/note me through deviantart.

The first two images are student work. The first is from 2017 and was inspired by the Art Nouveau movement. The second image is a character study from this year. The next two are personal art projects from this summer. I will be more than happy to make the image more reminiscent of Mucha's style. I will be more than willing to make a sketch of one of my characters (luckily the one from the second image is the closest in description to your character) in the style.

Desdemona Typeface by Sketches-In-Sweats     Independent Study Sketch Board by Sketches-In-Sweats     Chandra WIP by Sketches-In-Sweats      Vuk Final Study by Sketches-In-Sweats  
YCH OPEN: Chibi Animate by NinaLife31   Comission OPEN by NinaLife31   YCH OPEN by NinaLife31  
FANART: ALLISTER by NinaLife31   Fanart: Bao by NinaLife31   Fanart: Nessa by NinaLife31   Fanart: Sonia by NinaLife31   FANART: Penumbra by NinaLife31   FANART: Mei Honeydew Skin by NinaLife31   GIF ANIMATE: K/DA - EVELYNN by NinaLife31   YCH COMM: Cordelia de Lioncourt by NinaLife31   Comm: Claire by NinaLife31   YCH COMM: Vex by NinaLife31   COMM and Design: Vigilante by NinaLife31   OC - Lilith by NinaLife31  
Hello! I love to create characters! Doing your would be so much fun!!! Here's some examples of my work:

Corinna by k-ayin   Hectiva Ref by k-ayin   Childhood memories by k-ayin   Corinna's old design by k-ayin   eng.jpeg by k-ayin   kick by k-ayin   you've got this by k-ayin   Triplets by k-ayin   Valencia by k-ayin   
Please send me a note if you like my work so we can work things out!
Hello, I'm interested and available.

You can contact me via PM or e-mail at shenlim111@gmail.com  

Overwatch - Tracer by ShenLim   The girl with moon by ShenLim   Girl soldier by ShenLim   Elf Girl Potrait by ShenLim   Girl by ShenLim   Cat Girl by ShenLim   Diablo 3 Monk Girl by ShenLim   DOA Dead Or Alive Momiji Fanart by ShenLim  
Hey there,
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to be considered for your commission. I am open for commissions, focusing on Character Art, and I think my style would greatly benefit your project!

I have a background as a freelance illustrator specializing in character design, concept art, and pin-up art with a style influenced largely by indie comics, music, gaming, and fantasy

Commission Pricing 2019 by zackgardner

My prices are below, and feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I would appreciated any comments below to help bump this thread, email would be best for contacting me.

You can check out my artwork at:
and instagram!

Personal Commission Pricing:

TORSO / BUST
Inks: $20
B&W: $30
Flats: $35
Full Color: $40

FULL BODY
Inks: $30
B&W: $40
Flats: $45
Full Color: $50

Contact me for a quote or correspondence.