Artist Needed For OC

Im looking for a artist to draw me a dark anime/tim burton aesthetic style drawing message me here if interested!  
Comments103
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I’m Jesse “Cadre” Hansen and I am not only the founder/CEO and fellow member but also represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists.  We have well over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts. We’ve worked with comic book and gaming companies large and small including Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, Wizards of the Coast and many more.  Over the years we’ve have seen and done just about everything there is to do in the comic book industry.

Our members have extensive experience and knowledge in regards to illustration and sequential art… we also have members versed in the art of animation, line arts, merchandising and even toy making experience.  The studio contains both long time veterans and up and coming talented youngsters, which helps us branch out to all age categories and tastes. Many of us have had our own independent endeavors as well in owning our own businesses outside of the entertainment industry, thus expanding our knowledge and experience in the business world.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

I personally have been published in over 90 comics, magazines, gaming project and periodicals including Cracked Magazine myself as well as being a professional Commercial Artist since 1994. I would like to know more about this opportunity and what it entails.

That being said and without further delay... here's our portfolio link to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

www.cornerstonecreativestudios…

Rates vary upon the talented creator desired for each stage of production... listed range of rates below:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:

Pencils: $70-$250

Inks: $40-$125

Colors: $45-$75

Letters: $20-$25

Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published

Pencils: $75-$250.00

Inks: $50-$150

Colors: $45-$125

Commissions:

BUST SHOT - :: From head to torso.

Tight Pencils only - US $40

Pencils with Inks - US $75

Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $120

FULL FIGURE SHOT -

Tight Pencils only - US $75

Pencils with Inks - US $125

Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $185

• Both MEDIUM SHOT and FULL SHOT will features from none to minimum background images, and single character features only.•
hello, i’d be willing to draw for you if given the opportunity!

please check out my commissions here along with bonus examples down below. thank you for considering!

shady. by noveumblanche starboy. by noveumblanche time to go. by noveumblanche
These are some examples of my work.
I can draw something more somber and of your preference.
any questions write me by private message
CHALLENGE - MIM - Magical Girl Smartphone by Kirael-Art Commission - Steady Party by Kirael-Art Commission - Roegadyn Warrior by Kirael-Art
I am opening commissions for both paypal and points.

Here are my prices:  [OPEN] Ruery's Commission Journal [Paypal/Points]La jumping in Points Points and Paypal Accepted! PayPal (2007-2014)(2) Icon ultra  
1Points = $1 

You can also order through these sites:
:etsy: Etsy 
Instagram New Icon Instagram 

Toyhouse Icon mini Toyhouse

[PASTEL] Witch Hat [PASTEL] Witch Hat 

You can also place orders through other sites like InstagramToyhouseand Etsy.

And here are some samples:
Silly-Lion Commission - Dramatic Lighting by Ruery Akeya Commission - Transparent No Glasses by Ruery     Rottenbunni Dtiys by Ruery

I look forward to your order ^^
hi.. im interestedwith your offer.. here's my art sample.. DM me if u interested to work with me and we and talk about the prices by DM

Snow White reimagine by kawanuwa   Lise by kawanuwa   Manco the Flemma by kawanuwa   Scarlet - Priestess of the veiled moon by kawanuwa   azael the scourge of blood by kawanuwa   STARK THE LORD of STORMS by kawanuwa   Adriana Harbinger of the light Helm of Dawn by kawanuwa   DMC Dante (devil trigger form) by kawanuwa   Zetman by kawanuwa   Hellboy by kawanuwa   Devilman by kawanuwa   Codra by kawanuwa   Goku SSJ4 Ultra Instict by kawanuwa   Max - Ximum by kawanuwa   Max - Ximum by kawanuwa   Straw hat pirate Crew by kawanuwa  
Hello there! i'm interested with it.

Please have a look at my gallery 
if you`re interested please let me know by sending me a note or 
send me an email

i accept all kind of genre too,and have no restriction

COMMISSION OPEN!
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to say that my commissions are open again :D (Big Grin)

Please read the small notes below on how to order

If you have time, please kindly share it with others who interested.

Thank You

SuupeeerGuwrll by AgusSW  DnD Group Commission by AgusSW  Total War:Three Kingdoms Lady Sun Ren by AgusSW  Hanzo by AgusSW  doodle knight by AgusSW  Duel by AgusSW  Wrath of The Gatekeepers by AgusSW 

information & prices here >>>>>>>  Agussw Commission Guide by AgusSW

Please let me know  if you're interested.

Thank You.

Hello! I would love to help :) My style is not super anime but I like to draw things that maybe you would consider a Tim Burton vibe. I'm open to changing my style a bit for your artwork. For reference a flat colored full body piece is $30. I hope you can consider me! :happybounce:   

Sat To The Ru Ver 3 by CathyKings   Beanz 2 by CathyKings   Satorupoop by CathyKings   What by CathyKings  
(also ignore the names of these files LOL)
hello there, i can work with any style.

i'll drop some example, if you're interested you can contact me via email najwahas312@gmail.com or FB web.facebook.com/najwah.as.313

Headshot : 500 point/$5

half-body : 1000 point/$10

full-body : 1500 point/$15

Imagine by NajwahArt   Sketch Dribble Basket Ball by NajwahArt   NAWA MOD COOL complete by NajwahArt   Example Commission3complete by NajwahArt   Jaja And Cila by NajwahArt   cElEBratIon by NajwahArt   Komik 4 by NajwahArt   Mumu by NajwahArt   Suga Chibi 2 by NajwahArt   14 by NajwahArt   25 by NajwahArt  
Hello! I just may have the style you're looking for!
feel free to note me for prices, or shoot me an email at artghst@gmail.com ! Have a great day :)

Vea ref sheet by artghst    Tumblr-ogjjjmwmeq1seowzjo2-r4-1280 Orig by artghst   Tumblr-owbxqzbv4p1seowzjo1-400 Orig by artghst   Tumblr-owbxqzbv4p1seowzjo2-1280 Orig by artghst  
Tumblr-ox6dlkejqh1seowzjo1-540 Orig by artghst   Tumblr-ox5rso5f6k1seowzjo1-1280 Orig by artghst   Tumblr-oxtty4hbiz1seowzjo1-r3-540 Orig by artghst  

I’m interested,; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Mail me at fenrierarts@gmail.com  so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Looking forward to work whit you.

Fire Ball by XxFenrierxX The Team by XxFenrierxX Frieza Fanart by XxFenrierxX Goku And Shen Long Fan Art by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Broli Fan Art by XxFenrierxX Vash fanart by XxFenrierxX Comission: Digimon by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX

8199068 Orig by TFGuillen   High Mountains By Tfguillen-da5bc9r by TFGuillen   ConceptColor (2) by TFGuillen   F9ddbd95-0ad1-4337-a22a-9978755580f4 by TFGuillen   Communist Solider By Tfguillen-dckdhap by TFGuillen   PageSample Greytones by TFGuillen   Canvas2 by TFGuillen   Alex Mercer From Prototype Final Result By Tfguill by TFGuillen  
Hi, there!
I'm Fred and i'm an illustrator of 8 years of experience in the comic industry and 2 years in video games business.

Styles: Realism, Cartoon, Manga
Languages: English, Spanish, French.

Contact me via note or email:

guillenillustrations@gmail.com

Websites:
tfguillen.deviantart.com/
www.guillendesigns.com
www.facebook.com/federicoguill…
I am interested! I have done many portrait paintings for years now <3

Portrait study 2 by AcK1999 Princess by AcK1999 Portrait study 3 by AcK1999

I hope this is the style you are looking for :)
Hello! I'm interested in doing this artwork for you! Here is my commission info:

July 2019 Commission Info by LaraHemille

F2U DeviantArt | Social Media Icons  COMMISSION INFO  F2U DeviantArt | Social Media Icons  

Lime Green Dot Bullet - F2U! Portraits:
Sketch - 5$
Lineart - 10$
Flat Colors - 16$
Full Colors - 22$
* Extra character: 5$

Yellow Dot Bullet - F2U! Half- Body: 
Sketch - 10$
Lineart - 15$
Flat Colors - 20$
Full Colors - 27$
* Extra character: 8$

Dot Bullet (Orange) - F2U! Full Body:
Sketch - 16$
Lineart - 20$
Flat Colors - 25$
Full Colors - 35$
* Extra character: 10$

Dot Bullet (Red) - F2U! Backgrounds: simple - 10$
complex - 20$

Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot ** LOGOS **Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot 
Simple: 25$
Complex: 50$
Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot
 Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot Heart - pink  F2U pixel dot 
Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider Pixel sparkle divider 

:check: I will draw mostly anything - people, animals, furries, anthros, NSFW, fetishes, gore, etc.

If interested, you  send me a note or an e-mail: larahemille@gmail.com
Thank you!!

Rainbow Dot Bullet - F2U! Rainbow Dot Bullet - F2U! Rainbow Dot Bullet - F2U!  More examples of my art: 

Ocean Eyes by LaraHemille    Glitter by LaraHemille    Blue Ivy by LaraHemille    Stickers by LaraHemille    Pink and White by LaraHemille    Red by LaraHemille    Ahri by LaraHemille   
Hi! I'm interested!

Turnaround time is 3-5 days after the finalized sketch

Send me a note if you're interested!

Commission sheet (click image for more information): 
Commission Info by HoshaseiKaku

Samples (You can check my gallery for more samples):
Artwork 19-07-20 (Shimura: Game Over) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-07-14 (FFXIV Couple) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-07-04 (FFXIV Red Dancer) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-06-30 (Primal Power) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-04-09 (FFXIV Dark Knight) by HoshaseiKaku Artwork 19-01-05 (Overhaul Fanart) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 18-08-25 (Harpy Eagle) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-03-31 (FFXIV Bard) by HoshaseiKaku Commission 19-03-22 (FFXIV Monk OC) by HoshaseiKaku Kaneki Ken White Suit (17-10-31) by HoshaseiKaku Artwork 19-07-05 (Bakugo Sketch) by HoshaseiKaku
 Hey, definitely interested, haven't uploaded on here in a long time and don't really plan to
so check out my works here:
Portfolio: dickmonkeyillustrations.pb.onl…
IG: www.instagram.com/dickmonkeyil…
and contact me at: dmonkeyillustrations@gmail.com
how about that? Ilustrao Sem Ttulo page-0001 by iafigueiredo   Ilustrao Sem Ttulo by iafigueiredo  
hello
i'm interested in.
Arash Archer  Final by eeltie-ili   Clud by eeltie-ili   Final by eeltie-ili   Discourse Of Legal Scholars by eeltie-ili  
eeltie20@gmail.com