Looking for a Vector/Graphic Artist for Profile Images

Hello!

I’m looking for a graphic artist to design a few customized logos to use as profile images in various games, profiles and forums. Ideally I would like a fairly minimalist sort of vector graphic art that can be scalable to different sizes, and should still have a fairly clear design at the 100x100 pixel level. Should be a very short term project.

Feel free to message me here or send a note. Email and Discord contact is available on request.

Payment shall be through PayPal, USD preferred.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested, I send you my sample portfolio so you can see some of my work done, if you are interested, let me know and we will agree a price for the work itself. I am a graphic designer with 6 years of experience in the field

www.logoground.com/designer.ph…

Hello. How are you? I would be very interested in this project. They would be very happy to work with you. If you think look at my portfolio.

kirasira.wix.com/catherineportfolio
facebook.com/kirasiradesign
rostaskatalinkirasira@gmail.com
Sending portfolio.
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxNod La la la la I am a dummy! 
Adorable Girl Anime Emoji (Kawaii Jump) [V6] Hey! I'm interested in your project! 
Take a look at my commissions chart. I have many styles at drawing. I leave you some of my best examples:
Draw this in your style CHALLENGE by BeaDraven   Zombirella fanart (Virtual Hero) by BeaDraven   Monique (Peepoodo and The Super Fuck Friends) by BeaDraven   Boosette sticker by BeaDraven  Avatar commission by BeaDraven   Avatar commission by BeaDraven   Jinx fanart by BeaDraven   Willow fanart (Don't Starve) by BeaDraven   Stocking chibi by BeaDraven   Pastel girl by BeaDraven   Alice by BeaDraven   Eleanor by BeaDraven   Sayori (DDLC) by BeaDraven    Oono Akira (High Score Girl) fanart by BeaDraven  Peni Parker sketch by BeaDraven  Hamster sticker by BeaDraven  Himiko Toga nurse fanart by BeaDraven  Draw this in your style CHALLENGE 4 by BeaDraven  Sally Face stickers Valentine edition by BeaDraven  Aiko Tanaka fanart by BeaDraven  Bitchy Isabelle commission by BeaDraven  New profile pic by BeaDraven  Another Isabelle COMMISSION by BeaDraven  

If you like my art please contact me ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ Heart 

Bongo-cat-test 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉:
All about commissions!BUY MY PRODUCTS NOW ON ETSY!: www.etsy.com/es/shop/B…
If you're interested in getting a commission from me, please send me a private message of what you need. Thanks! Teddy Bear hamster 2 

*Prices and rules are at the bottom!*
SLOT 1:  COMPLETE
SLOT 2:  COMPLETE
SLOT 3:  ~
SLOT 4:  ~
SLOT 5:  ~
Further info here!: trello.com/b/pW6EyXoJ/lista-de…
Interested :D, I`ll put some of my related sample here, if you`re interested please let me know by sending me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regards,
Wenart

Mascot Commision by Wenart Mascot Commision by Wenart Below Kryll Logo by Wenart Game Logo by Wenart Mascot commision for clients :) by Wenart Logo Work by Wenart Logo work collection :) by Wenart Another mascot and character commision by Wenart Mascot commision collection :) by Wenart Skyphoenix by Wenart
Hi, here at some of my work, I do both graphic design and fairly good at drawing as well. 

Commend The Leap by Haizeel   SRG Network Resources LOGO by Haizeel   Megat Yaesree LOGO by Haizeel   Beau by Shiralee LOGO by Haizeel   Patoh by Haizeel   HOTARU Logo by Haizeel   Sodium Games by Haizeel   Qabul Render1 by Haizeel   THE MASH by Haizeel   HelmetzMY by Haizeel   Haizeel Business Card by Haizeel  

please send me a note of your contact or just email directly to
haizeelh[at]gmail.com

so we can discuss further. thanks!
looking forward to it!
Hey there TF-Wizard! :) My name is Kells, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'd be more than willing to work with you. Although I'm more experienced in Novel Covers and Photo Manipulations, I can tackle your request. I'm willing to work with USD.

One example is if you look at my Profile Picture: that was done by me.

Here are some of my examples...

WP Cover 12: Kells Designs. by Kellsyy WP Cover 5: Mar's Book Covers. by Kellsyy T: Universal Profile Picture. by Kellsyy Gamma's Trading Post Server Icon by Kellsyy Trayvon Martin: Blame The Rainbow. by Kellsyy

The fourth artwork is a logo I made for a Discord Server. The others show that I can work with minimalist/vector Graphics.

All of my pricing, and further information on my Commissions, can be found here:

Kells CommissionsHello! Many have been asking if I do Commissions... hence this Journal. I offer four kinds of Commissions:
PS: As of April 14, 2019, Commissions are Open!

Novel Covers.Presentations.Literary Editing.Discord Graphics.
For all types, I will not accept or read any R18+ or socially unacceptable requests. I reserve the right to deny any request. Besides this, I will have 4 Open Slots at a time. If a slot is full, I will put you in the Pending Queue.
All kinds of Commissions are only for Personal Usage. For Commercial Usage, please refer to the prices below.
Here are my prices...
I. Novel Covers Info.
My Covers will range in price depending on complexity and how time-consuming it is. I will charge...
Easy - $10-20 USD or 1300-1600 DA Points.Medium - $21-30 USD.Hard

If you'd like to work with me, please send a Note. Thank you for the opportunity!

- KellsyyHeart