Flatter Wanted

Hi, 
I am looking for a flatter. They Must live in these time Zones EST, CST, MST, and PST! 
Experience with Clip Studio Paint is preferred. 
Please send us your rate per cover, examples of work, and where you're from. 
If you are interested please private message me with your contact information and examples. 
Thanks,
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am from the Netherlands, is that OK?
note sent
  pirate Elf vs Orcs by RoeeateR   Sketch from 2015 by RoeeateR  Destiny character commission by RoeeateR    Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR   Dix by RoeeateR  Timefriend by RoeeateR   Grimes update by RoeeateR    SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR     link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR   

Hello, how are you?
Do you need a flatter?
I would like to offer my services to you. I am very fast, organized and very professional.
I work basically with 6 layers(Panels, Characters, Flat / Colors, Line Arte, Holds). But, I can organize and create more layers if it suits you. I can produce 3 to 5 pages per day (with very high quality)
You can contact me by facebook (inbox) or by email (
juliosantoscomics@gmail.com)

I'm from Brazil. I charge $ 10 per page. I can produce 3 to 5 pages depending on the level of detail.
Here are some examples:

drive.google.com/drive/folders…

Tagging you FlattSquat-- looks like it might be something you would be interested in?
Thanks man, I already sent him a note. Big help :) 
I'm from colombia , but i don't understand what do you mean with flatter
im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain Fire Emblem - Leon by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain

Mature Content

#4 Chun Li Pinup by HeroforPain
#94 Dustin Pixel by HeroforPain
Does a colorist serve you?

Examples of my color works

Comic DarkAngel 12 by WichoRocker   Comic DarkAngel 10 by WichoRocker   Color solamente by WichoRocker   Color color by WichoRocker