Now Hiring Children's book illustrators! no chibi/anime at this time

Looking for persons who are able to illustrate cartoon-ish or semi-realistic children's book art suitable for children's books. I find all the work, and handle promotion fees and graphic design and layout. Pay is $15 per page. IF you are able to do it for this price and you are reliable, then send me a message. If not, that's okay too. I have 3 projects available immediately!

No chibi or anime at this time. Also not looking for super realistic game illustrations.
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,

I'm interested.
Hello , 
This project sounds lovely. I love illustration .
I can also work in colour but I'm afraid I have no recent examples. If you like my style I can make you some colour samples.

kind regards,
Ruth
Violin by Quiet-Space-Comics   Rabies by Quiet-Space-Comics   50218087 367541454031520 3558666990723792896 N by Quiet-Space-Comics  
hello, .....
I'm very interested in this job
these are my works:

Conqueror by caturchandra Admiral by caturchandra The Slayer by caturchandra Sazshatha by caturchandra Spell by caturchandra The Crow by caturchandra COMMISION: ZOMBIE ON FIRE by caturchandra COMMISSION COVER: PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR by caturchandra COMMISSION:WOOD FAIRY by caturchandra COMMISSION: DIAPER GIRL AND TOYS by caturchandra COMMISSION: ALEXANDRA AND GRAZY DRAGON by caturchandra COMMISSION: (WOW) GOBLIN GIRL by caturchandra COMMISSION: THE BLACK WOLF by caturchandra STEAMPUNK WARLORDS by caturchandra
if you are interested in working with me
send me note or email me at worldartctr@gmail.com
thank you and have a nice day :)
Hi,
Im interested. Heres a link of my portfolio.

www.deviantart.com
Best Regards
Hi,this is part of my porfolio: Generation Hex 02 by sapienstoonz Teen Titans 07 by sapienstoonz Little mermaid Sirenita by sapienstoonz My bio in Lambiek by sapienstoonz On The Beach Color by sapienstoonz
hope i interest you! the price seems ok to me! i'm actually trying to become a children's books illustrator myself!

Kiss me im a Prince! by Fartboob   Sad Bear Animated by Fartboob   Mermie by Fartboob   jUMBR by Fartboob   patrick by Fartboob   Sparkly by Fartboob   Sunny by Fartboob   Friends by Fartboob   Happy Halloween by Fartboob  
Are you still looking for these positions? Here is some of my artwork my styled and suited for Children, also have 4 kids of my own so would love to work on a childrens book!

Aiko the beautiful geisha by OrchidEnchantress   Jasmine by OrchidEnchantress   Queen Azaria by OrchidEnchantress            Amethyst by OrchidEnchantress    Princess Leia Modern day by OrchidEnchantress  

Hey. I'm probably late? But I can draw you with sketches. I create sketches of scenes from the description, very cute, they have a soul, character. Term 1 day. Price 5 dollars. nudity 10 dollars. Dobovleniya color 10 dollars-color sketch like a blur of paint. Many famous writers decorated their works with sketches. Write to me . If you are interested. I will wait for an answer. You will soon see your ideas in the sketch illustration. This is convenient before ordering full color.

Hello

I give you some examples of my work.

Dragonball 2019 by WichoRocker   Puerta 3 by WichoRocker   Septiembre by WichoRocker  
hi, i'm interested!!
sample i gave you is my work from old days to new.
1-height by MellsOktaf Serv2-scene2-01 by MellsOktaf Festive by MellsOktaf Warm in cold by MellsOktaf Cutie by MellsOktaf Another World with You by MellsOktaf Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar Fanart by MellsOktaf
hi im very interested in your children book and maybe you will like my style. I use gouache and watercolor for artwork
here is my old Children illustration book on behance 
www.behance.net/gallery/772686…
V2 by namnguyen0307   53362492 1005304456323926 53684870701907968 O by namnguyen0307   
Not sure if 3D  is your style for game art, but drop me a line if you're interested. Feel free to check out my gallery www.deviantart.com/napalmarsen…

Forest Friends by NapalmArsenal One Heart Two Souls by NapalmArsenal Secluded Waterfall by NapalmArsenal Jungle Kids by NapalmArsenal Cute N Gothic by NapalmArsenal
I would love to take this on! 
Here are some examples of my work!
Thundering Skies: Dera's Alt Outfits by AlysTown   Thundering Skies: Thunny's Alt Outfits! by AlysTown  
I paint in watercolors, let me know if my style interests you or fits your project.  $15/page is lower than what I'd normally charge - is it the same for all 3 of your projects?
Here's my general commission info and examples:
fav.me/dc8ehft
Commission: Fantasy Treehouse by annsquare Commission: Afternoon Tea by annsquare Commission: Fireworks by annsquare Commission: Road Less Traveled by annsquare Commission: Steampunk Trio by annsquare
I'M READY FOR YOUR TASK!

I see that you need an illustrator and I need clients. I'm willing to do it for that price. Sent you a note btw. Hope we get to work together!

My art portfolio drive.google.com/open?id=12EJu…
Instagram www.instagram.com/izzzberg/

Dreamcatcher Siyeon by Yukina-Tenma   YooA by Yukina-Tenma   Markus by Yukina-Tenma   Ok by Yukina-Tenma   Nnisa by Yukina-Tenma   So Sed Move On  by Yukina-Tenma   Rowan Khanna w bg by Yukina-Tenma  
Hello, YOU WONT BELIVE IT!

* I do the art start from 10$,
* Full gallery you can check My IG: www.instagram.com/lecokosong/
* or you can check my reputation on my Facebook page : www.facebook.com/Lecokosong/
* Please DM me on IG/fiverr it'll be my pleasure to work with you

And here some sample of my art work.
81 by Arlybi   80 by Arlybi   79 by Arlybi  
72 by Arlybi   68 by Arlybi   69 by Arlybi  
Hermit by Arlybi   Palague-doctor by Arlybi   Unicat by Arlybi  
If you like my style, feel free to leave me a note. :) 
Renekart by renekart   Wolf by renekart   34f0e3c6-da2b-46b6-892a-0f92329fec0a by renekart   Drawingrenek by renekart   9b945e1f-be01-4674-8adc-caefb441eed0 by renekart   Purple Kitty by renekart   Pinkkitty by renekart  
HI I can do any style you need CHIBI/ANIME/SEMIREALIST/REALIST just pm me and we can chat, i can give you rough sketches idea for FREE and we could start from there
let me know how can i help you and lets start to chat or email to tummy.a.lot@gmail.com

my work
Pirate Girl by TummyALot   young shaman by TummyALot  Carol portrait by TummyALot  Carol 03 by TummyALot  Pilot Cyborg GIrl by TummyALot  Jason Statham portait by TummyALot  Donald Duck by TummyALot 

Carol Statue art by TummyALot  Ryu Street fighter by TummyALot 
sorry for the small thumnails, you can just click to my page, Thanks
Hello, Note sent!

Thanks,
May