Need an artist to draw horror-themed Chibi/Kawaii characters

Hi all,

As the title says, I am looking for someone to design a series of horror-themed Chibi/Kawaii characters, based on characters from Creepypasta-style stories. I don't have any visual aids for the characters, as there has been almost no artwork done for them, but I can provide full, detailed descriptions of each one.

This is shaping up to be a huge project, so I could provide a decent supply of work for someone.

Please send examples of previous work along with your rates.

Thanks in advance.
Comments118
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Good day,

Im interested in your commission ^^

Creepypastas are supposed to be creepy so its kinda reasonable that there are no chibis of em

(i love creepypastas tho oof)

Here are some examples of my chibis (they do not include cp images but it represents the style:
New Canvas by ZakuraSenbon   V by ZakuraSenbon

Im okay with drawing blood and gore though.

If interested, please message my discord or shoot me a note.

My Discord: Zakura#6623

Have a nice day. 
Hi,i'm very interesting with your Commission , I'm 2D Illustration/ Concept Artist with 6 years experience in art.

* Some Example my work :

CHIBI :

Royal Hero by H-Battousai Forest Elf by H-Battousai Soraka and Jinx by H-Battousai Chibi Priest by H-Battousai Farmer by H-Battousai

MANGA-ANIME :

Maou by H-Battousai Ice Wizard by H-Battousai Zashiki Warashi by H-Battousai Dakimakura by H-Battousai Goku Ultra Instinct by H-Battousai

My Gallery online :

www.artstation.com/artist/hito…

Gmail : aiolia89@gmail.com

Hope i would get a chance to working with you XD~

Thanks you very much !
Hi! I did some draw for my rpg horror game so here some examples of it:
Waking up. by AliceMisakiIT   Annice redraw 2018 by AliceMisakiIT   Twins. by AliceMisakiIT  

And some of my arts:
2/31 Unicorn Mermaid by AliceMisakiIT   Fairy. by AliceMisakiIT   Time's cells. by AliceMisakiIT   Purple Friends. by AliceMisakiIT   Under my umbrella. by AliceMisakiIT   Toys. by AliceMisakiIT  
The price will depends from how much hard will be the draw. One simple it's around 10/20 $, but for colors art will be bit more (30/40$).

Thanks!
hope you interested 
I'm ok by Ishuka69  
contact me on javaloverz06@gmail.com 
Hi, I would like to try draw horror theme.
If you are interested with my artworks you can send a note to me or email me.
[CM] In The Rain by rizihike   [CM] Erika Wagner by rizihike   [CM] Haruyo Iwata by rizihike   [CM] Sprout by rizihike   Hw by rizihike  

Hi. I'd love to take the job offer from you, I can draw in any anime style as long there is some references and my price negotiable as well. Fell free to contact me.
This is my standart price list and some portfolio:
Open COMMISION by RikaRudoIVANS 

IVanZnagi by RikaRudoIVANS   Archer Emiya  by RikaRudoIVANS   MY QUEEN (BB HIME KANCOLE FANART) by RikaRudoIVANS   Societte a littel wet by RikaRudoIVANS   HANEKAWA HALLOWEEN (HANEKAWA TSUBASA) by RikaRudoIVANS   The Blessing of Inari kami-sama  II by RikaRudoIVANS
Hello!

My name is Kenet Guevarra, I do character designs, illustrations for children’s books, manga/comics and I would like to offer you my services.
You can find samples of my work thru my online portfolio:

www.instagram.com/kenetguevarr…

kenetguevarra.wordpress.com

If you would be interested in my work you can always reach me anytime via

email: kenetguevarra@gmail.com
message me directly here at DevArt.

We can then discuss the mode of payment as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Kenet Guevarra
Hello , im currently opening commission ,My major style is anime/manga, Here is some sample of my work and prices:
www.deviantart.com/kagaminer1n…
Hi!
I'll be happy to draw chibi for $20 :D
Samples below hope you're interested ^^
[Commission] Ouchh by pawpaul   [Commission] Cryiptid Squid Gaming Icon by pawpaul   [Commission] Hi-Five! by pawpaul    
Hello maybe you interested with my chibi kawaii artstyle :

G11 by zerucheese THE PROMISED NEVERLAND CHIBI by zerucheese Red Blood Cell-kun  Platelet-chan by zerucheese

The price is flexible so discuss with me !!
Feel free to send notes to me if u are interested !!

Danny by MyNameIsEnvy   stars by MyNameIsEnvy   Ryo by MyNameIsEnvy   self by MyNameIsEnvy   Valentine by MyNameIsEnvy
My prices are flexible with who i'm working with, if you're interested in my work I'd love to hear from you! 
I'm interested. My work: aaronlee3000.daportfolio.com/

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

email at balthazar2005@yahoo.com

Z2 by HeroforPain Z3 by HeroforPain Z4 by HeroforPain Z5 by HeroforPain Fire Emblem - Leon by HeroforPain #78 Jason takes Manhattan by HeroforPain

Mature Content

#4 Chun Li Pinup by HeroforPain
#94 Dustin Pixel by HeroforPain #70 Me by HeroforPain
I definitely love drawing horror-inspired chibis so, if you're still looking for an artist, my chibi commissions start at $8. :)
Commissions are OPEN by bayobayo