Looking for sequential artist for

Hello,

I am looking for an artist to join our team. The job requires an artist that can do the pencil + inks, or digital equivalent.

The right applicant will:

- Love superheroes

- Be comfortable drawing NSFW content

- Be able to meet deadlines

The job will start off as a 6-page comic, and if we do well as a team a further 6 pages will be made available after. Continued work for the right candidate!

If interested, please e-mail me at jamiemecomics (at) gmail (dot) com with your full name, sequential art portfolio, your page rate and links to your social media.

A realistic style is desired with an emphasis on displaying emotion in characters.

Example: imgur.com/gallery/EMNTnf7

Thank you for any interest, and please make sure you e-mail me, with the requested info above, as that's how I'm checking applications.

Jamie

Note: I can't edit the title. It was meant to say "for superhero drama."
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello there!

My name is Amaru Ortiz. I am an Illustrator who loves comic books.

I invite you to visit my gallery, it is a bit messy  but it can paint a very good image of what I do. I hope you enjoy my line artwork.

www.deviantart.com/chiryogatit…

OC Bust by chiryogatito Akuma day 001 by chiryogatito Samurai Boss Woman by chiryogatito cover portafolio bw by chiryogatito Own character bust by chiryogatito Samurai Girl by chiryogatito

If you want to contact me outside DA send me a line to tomasamaruortizmartinez@gmail.com

Cheers!!!

Amaru Ortiz.

Hi, i m interested in !!!

somes of my sample:
Dcrvsv4-331cb90d-eb8a-4465-a3e4-cc1ab8172a02 by TnRR21  Final by TnRR21  Ibaraki Doji Done by TnRR21  Ice Master Concept by TnRR21  Killer by TnRR21  Neeko challenge by TnRR21  Vintata Fanart by TnRR21  Akali Kda Fan Art By Tnrr21 Dcrvss1-fullview by TnRR21  Concept 12 by TnRR21 

contact me via DA notes or my email : tnrr21@gmail.com

Hi! If you haven't found an artist yet i'd love to show my art.

Im open to negotiations about pay and style.

I can do inking, colouring, lettering if needed.

Please contact me at benjaminwillnot@gmail.com if you are interested.  

Here are some of my artworks:
ER Page10 by benjaminwillnot   ER Page11 by benjaminwillnot   ER Page14 by benjaminwillnot   ER Page13 by benjaminwillnot   ER Page15 by benjaminwillnot   Western by benjaminwillnot   BobaFett by benjaminwillnot   Fallout Rex by benjaminwillnot   Oc by benjaminwillnot   Guccee Gang by benjaminwillnot   Xishanna by benjaminwillnot   SAW II cover by benjaminwillnot   Zed Comic by benjaminwillnot   Zed Comic copy by benjaminwillnot  

Hey there,
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to be considered for your commission. I am open for commissions, focusing on Character Art, and I think my style would greatly benefit your project!

I have a background as a freelance illustrator specializing in character design, concept art, and pin-up art with a style influenced largely by indie comics, music, gaming, and fantasy.

take a look some of my experienc.

Black Diligent by eeltie-ili   Final  2 by eeltie-ili   The End Wisdom by eeltie-ili   Singer tree by eeltie-ili     Untitled  01 by eeltie-ili   The Father Of Plain by eeltie-ili   Untitled  02 by eeltie-ili   by eeltie-ili   by eeltie-ili  

07 14 by eeltie-ili   12 08 by eeltie-ili  

hope to see you again.

take care!!
I'm interested, send me a note, cheers!
Hello ! !
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 21 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 15
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color
(1 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 10 dollars
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
I do not draw explicit sex
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
note sent
70ss Purple Knight by RoeeateR  pirate Elf vs Orcs by RoeeateR  Book Cover by RoeeateR  Sketch from 2015 by RoeeateR  Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR  Character Concept Art SKETCH by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR  Dix by RoeeateR  Timefriend by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  Grimes update by RoeeateR  The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR  SITH invisibility cloak 1 by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR  personal work in progress from 2015 by RoeeateR  MALAZAN / RAEST by RoeeateR  Trinity Ptaky by RoeeateR  link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR  back to the future by RoeeateR  
hello and good day. i would love to be part of the team and hopefully we can work something out. its been a dream to make a superhero comic and maybe this will be the start. here are my samples.
Rhoan 1.15 by JPEbanada07   Rhoans 2.3 by JPEbanada07   023 by JPEbanada07   Commission by JPEbanada07   RHOANS CHAPTER 1 by JPEbanada07   RHOANS CHAPTER 2 by JPEbanada07  
Hello, my name is Natalia, I am an illustrator and comic artist. I am interested in your offer and would be grateful if you considered me as an artist to hire. Here is a link on my portfoliowww.deviantart.com/natashanovy
New Raven by natashanovy Raven concept blonde by natashanovy Inner evil by natashanovy
Feel free to contact me for any information
Hi: My name is John Hsu. I'd love to work with you on this. One of my art styles may suit your needs. Thanks for your consideration. www.behance.net/johnhsudesign. I sent an email too
I'm interested - will send an email!