FFXIV Commissions - 1-3 Pieces of work looking to hire artist.

Looking for possibly 3 pieces of work, depending on quality and the interest.

First, being simple enough would be a FFXIV themed pirate ship banner for our Free company, the Hellborn Manta, which has a bit of a pirate theme to it.  So something thematically to that end, not necessarily with any characters.  Currently we've just been using the picture from  Hullbreaker Isle.

Second being a commision of my Seawolf Roegadyn character in full War AF in seafog Blue.  I can provide in game pictures and what I'd like my interpretation to be.

And Finally, the primary reason I seek out a commission is to have one done of our current raid group, which would be 8 characters.  Something funny, like chilling at a bar.  I have a specific visual in my head, but no talent to put it to paper/pixels.

The third would be my primary interest, but I'd likely do a solo picture first, just so we can be in agreement as to the style before undertaking a bigger picture.  Let me know if projects like this would interest you, and we can go from there, in the order of solo picture, raid picture, FC theme.  The style would mostly be in the same manner as the the game distributes for their event posters.

Thanks for reading, let me know if your interested in some (hopefully) fun projects :)
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I'm interested! 
Check out my work!:
www.behance.net/Otein
Overwatch-reaper by otein-jose   Overwatch-Mei by otein-jose   Akuma, from Street Fighter by otein-jose   Dragon Alfa by otein-jose
HI 

My name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks so much.

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaima…

www.artstation.com/justicenaim…
wow I hope my style will match with your project :heart:
Kiki Delivery Cat by pawpaul   [AT] Freyja Knox by pawpaul   [Commission] Racoon Race - Original Character by pawpaul   Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi) - Chilling by pawpaul  
Hey there,
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to be considered for your commission. I am open for commissions, focusing on Character Art, and I think my style would greatly benefit your project!

I have a background as a freelance illustrator specializing in character design, concept art, and pin-up art with a style influenced largely by indie comics, music, gaming, and fantasy.

take a look some of my experienc.
Final by eeltie-ili   Final by eeltie-ili   Final Bg 06 by eeltie-ili   Clud by eeltie-ili  

02 by eeltie-ili   12 by eeltie-ili  

Around the horned temple by eeltie-ili   Discourse Of Legal Scholars by eeltie-ili   Old Mesopotamia's Temple by eeltie-ili   Persian Castel Gate  by eeltie-ili  
007 by eeltie-ili   000 by eeltie-ili   Fair Midwife by eeltie-ili   Ghosts Senior Teacher by eeltie-ili   Final Concept Charecter (white Demon) 04 Final by eeltie-ili  

farewell.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you.

My portfolio is here.

And some examples are here:
Birdeater 2 by FanOfTill Necromancer by FanOfTill Act of creation II by FanOfTill  Hunter and prey by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill HERESY! by FanOfTill The Fall by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day~
HI 

My name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator, graphic designer and graduate of the Joe Kubert school of graphic art and Design. I've done some work with Hasbro, Marvel, and DC in the past and would love to help you with your project. Feel free to send me an email at justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks so much.

instagram: www.instagram.com/justicenaima…

www.artstation.com/justicenaim…
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:

www.deviantart.com/queerstalli…

I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. I tend to have quick turnaround times.

Please also consider my friends commission!

Mosshugs: mosshugs.tumblr.com/post/17825…

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!

RYN☄
Hi: what is your budget?  My name is John Hsu. I'd love to work with you on this banner/character/group/solo portrait. One of my art styles may suit your needs. Thanks for your consideration. www.behance.net/johnhsudesign
Hello! I’m a concept design artist and illustrator, specialized in character arts. Please take a look at my portfolio page and see if you like what I do for your project.

gvielrojo.daportfolio.com

Here's a quick chart with the prices of some of my services. These are open to negotiation.
Pricing Board 01 by GviElRojo  
Sounds like a cool project.
I sometimes do similar little illustrations for my pen and paper party when I have the time.

You can check out my ArtStation if you like and here are examples of my work (some still unfinished):

Baelfyre by FallenChocoCookie   Blind Elven Fortune Teller by FallenChocoCookie   Doodles: Vinya Portrait by FallenChocoCookie   [YCH Commission] ThallenCambricaltran's Alia by FallenChocoCookie   Be Human Once More by FallenChocoCookie   Witcher Dante by FallenChocoCookie   Witcher TRPG Party WIP by FallenChocoCookie   Pen and Paper Chars by FallenChocoCookie  

If you're interested in working together on this, just send me a Note or email me. :aww:
Hi,
Im interested in your project
Below is a few of my sample and link to my gallery 
The price is negotiable, you can take the price i give below as ref:

Fullbody: 60$
BG from 10$ depend on detail

Feel free contact me via DA or lppanh@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks and Best Regards

www.deviantart.com/adnap23/gal…
Yoto Hime - Shikigami - Onmyoji by adnap23    Grey Hair by adnap23    Lunafreya by adnap23

I am interested in your project/offer, here is my price and sample: fav.me/dccs6wm .
Some sample so it can be easy for you to check out mine:  

= FANART = Luna In The Moonlight [MLP Fanart] by dyn4m1k3 = COMMISSION =  Minako from Persona 3 Portable by dyn4m1k3 = GIFT = Linda Evans by dyn4m1k3 = FANART = SPIDER GWEN [ Into the Spider-Verse ] by dyn4m1k3

= FANART = Celestia In The Sunshine [MLP Fanart] by dyn4m1k3 = COMMISSION = 'Checkmate' by dyn4m1k3 = FANART = HANI EXID LADY by dyn4m1k3  = COMMISSION = Chibi Set by dyn4m1k3 = REQUEST = Feyra by dyn4m1k3
Contact me back if you are interested in working with me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on my website and feel free to contact me. Most stuff is on my website.

Cheerioh! Flo
verdilaksbreeding.com/
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
hi my name is emubi , and I'm interested with your job! please check my rates and portfolio!

If you're interested, please contact me via :
Email    : mouritz.bethelio@gmail.com
Discord : emubi#9329

I hope my artstyle fits you!
Arlynn MHW by emubi Harpy - Special Crew by emubi Rena Sterling - RWP Mk.II by emubi Lyria's Summoning! by emubi Heaven or Hell! by emubi White Rabbit - Time Alter by emubi Rozalin by emubi
Tenryuu Kai! by emubi Mutsu by emubi Resolute Strike! by emubi OC Ren X Yui Ohtsuki by emubi
Sword Quest - of enigmatic souls- cover art Vol.2 by emubi Rina Idol Redesign by emubi Miqo'te Maid by emubi Bandit mage - character design by emubi Dark Bowsette by emubi King of Queendoms - Character Design by emubi
Interested :D, I`ll put some of my related sample here, if you`re interested please let me know by sending me a note or email me at wenart_graphichouse(at)yahoo(dot)com

Regards,
Wenart

March of the Bull by Wenart Neoroids03::Valkyrie:: by Wenart The Heaven Judge by Wenart ::COmmision::Old cowboy by Wenart Face to Face by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Ironman and Spiderman by Wenart Blacksmith room by Wenart Victory again! by Wenart Minamoto no Yoritomo 2 by Wenart Terror from the sea by Wenart Metropolis by Wenart 30 days challenge day 22 - 30 Final by Wenart Kurai Hotoke by Wenart Distant land by Wenart walking in the wood by Wenart Abomination jave by Wenart Star  Wars by Wenart
Hello, I have open commissions
Here it's my portfolio www.artstation.com/adrianregal…
090516 CHA Barbarian-queen 10 LOW-RES AR by AdrianRegaladoArt   Medieval Zombie By Adrianregaladoart-dbku9gm by AdrianRegaladoArt   270918 SKE Shogunate Ronin 01 by AdrianRegaladoArt
290119 SKE DarkAlley 04 by AdrianRegaladoArt   270317 Ruins adrianregalado by AdrianRegaladoArt   Ruins 02 AdrianRegalado by AdrianRegaladoArt   End of the journey AdrianRegalado 2018 by AdrianRegaladoArt  
Hi there, we are interested with the 2nd and 3rd task and doesn't mind taking on the 1st as well, please visit badmoonart.com for our portfolio. Hit us up at inquiries@badmoonart.com if you are interested in further discussion. Thanks! (: 

-Bad Moon. 

Hello,

My name is José del Nido and I am an illustrator from Barcelona (Spain). I send you  

the link of my websites.

If you are interested in my artwork you can contact me at:

josedelnido@josedelnido.com

www.josedelnido.com/

jdelnido.deviantart.com/

Best Regards.

José

Hello, my name Vincent Christ
I have a great experience with +60 individual commissioners done in 2018 from sketchmob.com.
And now I'm offering the same opportunity with DA member :) (Smile)
Samples:
Comic sketch head chardes test by Vchristart comic chardes ATEOTD Tim chardes by Vchristart comic chardes ATEOTD untitleda by Vchristart Comic page000 prolog 010-011 by Vchristart Comic page000 prolog 004-011 by Vchristart  Comic Porto B by Vchristart comic porto a by Vchristart Lunaclysm by Vchristart  Chandler 2 by Vchristart  Phina by Vchristart Carolyn 2 by Vchristart Crycillian by Vchristart Chandler 4 by Vchristart MrBriskiano by Vchristart  Beardosaurusrex 2 by Vchristart  Artsoothesthesoul by Vchristart Tipperary Square 4 by Vchristart Phina 2 by Vchristart  Jamie Giscombe 2 by Vchristart  Tipperary Square 2 by Vchristart Wilhelm by Vchristart Beardosaurusrex 8 by Vchristart

Just name it, I can draw everything for you!
(as long as you provide enough references for me)

NO REVISION LIMITATION!
♦ WILL UPDATE PROGRESS CONTINUESLY
COMMISSION INFO: vchristart-Commission

Contact
me with all the details for a good price estimation of your illustration.
Contact me via DA note or mail: vincentchrist.art@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

interested!
i'll drop some of my sample and its prices here
Commission Are Open! by royanarizall  
[COMM] Dazz by royanarizall   [COMM] Ruin by royanarizall   [COMM] Anima by royanarizall   Revive The Dead by royanarizall   Portfolio4 by royanarizall  

we can take a chit chat first before we take our best deal
if you're interested too you can send me a note or mail me at royanarizal@yahoo.com
i'm looking forward to hearing from you
thanks!