Sexy characters

Please read

I'm after typical Marvel comic proportions, so overly muscular male characters and female characters that have that hour glass figure.

Please check out my page for the characters id like people to work with.

Please provide examples of your work and price. This would be used for commercial purposes.

Thanks

Rich
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Asuna by zjSinx Violet Evergarden by zjSinx Nero(caster) by zjSinx Emilia by zjSinx Portrait study by zjSinx Asuna stacia by zjSinx
hello, I sent some my artwork, hope you like it. if you like, please inbox me and talk to work, thank's.
Hello there

here you can see some samples of my artwork, if you want see more NSFW samples or comics, just drop me an note.
My Base prices: Commissions Open Sheet by lufidelis And all first buy have 10%off in any categorie (+ all prices can be paid in USD too if you prefer)

Mature Content

[C] Succi Bondage by lufidelis

Mature Content

Menats Bondage by lufidelis
Nama Red Riding Hood by lufidelis

Mature Content

Harley x Bats by lufidelis

Mature Content

Cave Adventure by lufidelis

Mature Content

[C] Nama Troubles by lufidelis
[C] The Pill by lufidelis [C] The Pill Page 1 by lufidelis [C] Astaroth by lufidelis [C] Vampirella by lufidelis [C] Valentines Harley by lufidelis

Mature Content

[C] Etruscan Goddess Culsu by lufidelis
Domination by lufidelis

Mature Content

[C] Sexy Vostroyan by lufidelis

Mature Content

[C] Merry Xmas by lufidelis
London Night by lufidelis Namakashii by lufidelis Nama Maid by lufidelis

Mature Content

Im lost... can you help me by lufidelis
Lingerie time by lufidelis

Mature Content

Nama Bust by lufidelis
hi!

look www.deviantart.com/aquarit . open to negotiations!

Exemplo by Aquarit   Ivy2 by Aquarit   Ivy7 by Aquarit  
Hello!

Here are a few examples of my previous work.Prices starts from 25$.

Thank you
Z tyler and melody,page12 by tomorrow78 tyler and melody,double splash page by tomorrow78 tyler and melody, page 13 by tomorrow78
Kung fu panda by tomorrow78 Transmigrant Comission,sketch by tomorrow78 tyler and melody preview,cover,inks by tomorrow78 tyler and melody,page08 by tomorrow78
8199068 Orig by TFGuillen   High Mountains By Tfguillen-da5bc9r by TFGuillen   24909721 10214195852467222 9071845442578977035 N by TFGuillen   Cape by TFGuillen   ConceptColor (2) by TFGuillen   Page 03Color by TFGuillen   Page 08Ink by TFGuillen   Page 04Ink by TFGuillen   Page 02Ink by TFGuillen   Backcover by TFGuillen   Manga Comic by TFGuillen   Sketches  3 By Tfguillen-da7xg4v by TFGuillen   Communist Solider By Tfguillen-dckdhap by TFGuillen   BactaranRepublic by TFGuillen   Alex Mercer From Prototype Final Result By Tfguill by TFGuillen   Page06ColorB by TFGuillen   CharacterConceptArt by TFGuillen   ConceptColor 1 by TFGuillen   Sketches  2 By Tfguillen-da70pkp by TFGuillen  
Hi, there!

I'm Fred and i'm an illustrator of 8 years of experience in the comic industry and 2 years in video games business.

The companies that I've worked with are Intercom, Pilot Studios, Glow in the Dark Studios, Kongregate, among others.

You can contact Mike Luoma, director of Glow in the Dark Studios or Ben Ferrari, Lead Director of Pilot Studios to request a recommendation.

I don't have problem delivering pieces of work in a marked Deadline, my main goal it's to maintain a dynamic work flow for better results and that's the way I've obtained contracts in many Studios.

I speak Spanish, French and English so let me know what fits better for you.

you can see my portfolio in my website:

tfguillen.deviantart.com/

www.guillendesigns.com

or you can go to my Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/federicoguill…

You can contact me via email:

fedealien@hotmail.com

I'm widely open to negotiations.

It would be a pleasure to work with you in your project.

Hope to see you soon :)

Fred.
Hi, i m interested in !!!

somes of my sample:
Dcrvsv4-331cb90d-eb8a-4465-a3e4-cc1ab8172a02 by TnRR21  Final by TnRR21  Ibaraki Doji Done by TnRR21  Ice Master Concept by TnRR21  Killer by TnRR21  Neeko challenge by TnRR21  Vintata Fanart by TnRR21  Akali Kda Fan Art By Tnrr21 Dcrvss1-fullview by TnRR21  Concept 12 by TnRR21 
around 100-150$

contact me via DA notes or my email : tnrr21@gmail.com
Women with hourglass bodies is what I love the most!

If you're interested in something, just call me! I do not have anything in the "American HQ" style, but I can do it if I have to! ^^

Mature Content

Little Fairy Mushroom Collector - CENSURED by WolfArt1212
  Reaper Number 5 by WolfArt1212   Reaper Number 16 by WolfArt1212   Reaper Number 13 by WolfArt1212   Sucubu of hot dreams! by WolfArt1212  
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator and I am glad to draw for you.

I work with professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have a
great experience with individual commissionners since four years.

For have an idea of my work of the month : 
February drawing balance

Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or any
questions! I draw for you with pleasure!

:iconmokolat: :iconmokolat-illustr:

★

What I can do :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Background - scenery
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

Just ask and we see what we can do, many things are possible!

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.
Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

★ Commissions informations : Commission 2019 OPEN
★ Drawing from photos : Turn YOU into manga/comics/disney character!

Hello! I am interested in your offer, I am published comic and concept artist, here is my gallery, feel free to contact me if interested www.deviantart.com/natashanovy…
 i can provide character designs for male and female designs superhero
120$ per character
Captain America by emmanuelxerxjavier   Princess Leia Starwars by emmanuelxerxjavier   Superman in Baclaran by emmanuelxerxjavier   Batwoman-colors by emmanuelxerxjavier   Darna - at ang babaeng Lawin by emmanuelxerxjavier   commission - lora - tatsuok: Vision of Dust by emmanuelxerxjavier   Morgalla commission by emmanuelxerxjavier   Tatsulok: A Vision of Dust compilation cover by emmanuelxerxjavier   VISION OF DUST cover colored by emmanuelxerxjavier   topcow sample pages 4-5 by emmanuelxerxjavier   kiyoko character design by emmanuelxerxjavier   elephant turn-around commission by emmanuelxerxjavier  
please email if interested: emmanuelxerxjavier@yahoo.com

thank you!.
-emmanuel
interested!
i'll drop some of my sample and its prices here
Commission Are Open! by royanarizall  
[COMM] Dazz by royanarizall       Revive The Dead by royanarizall  

we can take a chit chat first before we take our best deal
if you're interested too you can send me a note or mail me at royanarizal@yahoo.com
thanks !
Hi! I'm very interested in the work. 

Take a look at my prices in this link | commission info | please, and I leave some examples here too. If you would like to work with me, just send me a note or via email: rusembell@gmail.com

Commission: Snowboard by Rusembell  ADA: 2nd cover by Rusembell  Stay away - Rapture Poster by Rusembell  Peonia by Rusembell  Commission: C. Lynn CR by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot by Rusembell  Elizabeth - Burial at Sea by Rusembell  Catrina 2017 by Rusembell  Commission: Portada para The Playground by Rusembell  Catrina Tehuana - Detalle by Rusembell  Commission: Flaorth by Rusembell  Sirena de Algas by Rusembell  Winter ring - scenneta by Rusembell 

Mature Content

Commission: Archangella to Jublies by Rusembell
  Commission: Hanamura Yosuke by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot - Platinum 01 by Rusembell  Fanart - Aigis by Rusembell  Catrina 02 by Rusembell  Catrina 01 by Rusembell  FanArt: Persona by Rusembell  Comision: David by Rusembell  Second Heartbeat by Rusembell 

Have a nice day~
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:

www.deviantart.com/queerstalli…

I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. I tend to have quick turnaround times.

Please also consider my friends commission!

Mosshugs: mosshugs.tumblr.com/post/17825…

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!

RYN☄

Achilles by CarloGarde   Saving A Bus by CarloGarde   Selina by CarloGarde   Wing by CarloGarde   Fatale by CarloGarde   Enter by CarloGarde   Bus by CarloGarde   Big Three by CarloGarde   Scream by CarloGarde   Defender by CarloGarde   Aqua by CarloGarde   2 (1) by CarloGarde   Dejah by CarloGarde  Please check me out. - Carlo
Thank you for your replies so far
Hello! I’m a concept design artist and illustrator, specialized in character arts. Please take a look at my portfolio page and see if you like what I do for your project.

gvielrojo.daportfolio.com

Here's a quick chart with the prices of some of my services. These are open to negotiation.
Pricing Board 01 by GviElRojo  
HI, i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style   

Bunny Girl by titi-artwork   Hatsune Miku by titi-artwork   mermaid by titi-artwork   Spider Gwen by titi-artwork  Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork   kitsunemimi by titi-artwork   Wallpaper Face by titi-artwork
Morrigan by titi-artwork   Steampunk girl by titi-artwork   My own death by titi-artwork Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork   Forest Fairy by titi-artwork   Eva 02 by titi-artwork
   Stitches of heroes of the storm by titi-artwork   Chibi Test by titi-artwork