Looking for a colorist for web comic

I am looking for a colorist who can color black and white comic/manga pages.

I do have particular color schemes in mind (I have some colored character sheets), but I am open to other variations.  I also have a particular coloring style in mind that I can send some examples of.  Currently I am thinking of a more flat look, but perhaps a cel shaded look might also be good (I am currently not looking for a "gradient" style).

Payment will be made via paypal.  Please name your price.  Thank you.
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Greetings, all my stuff is done in vectors, and probably my style is more western, but also i did several commissions for clients who wanted i trace their drawings and do the color process, vector is great for that type of works, and i'm very skilled maintaining the line style of the artists, anyway i let you some examples of my portfolio just to show my color palette:

TESV Tales #1 - Mercenaries by crcarlosrodriguez   Pretty Reckless #2 Gitana Banshee by crcarlosrodriguez    Jedi Master Tankette [armored version] by crcarlosrodriguez A Sonnet for Freedom by crcarlosrodriguez   Sentinel #2 Second Chances by crcarlosrodriguez   The Second Call of The Universal Will by crcarlosrodriguez

Please feel free to send me a note to talk if you are interested in a deal... ;)
Hi I'm interested. Here is examples of my work
sta.sh/225q5ffp8zgk?edit=1
sent u a note....
Hi,
sent you a note
for rates and samples.
Greetings!

I would love to work with you.
please see some of my works.
Riven by ON1k4G3   Raf by ON1k4G3   JedixSith by ON1k4G3   Dunk! by ON1k4G3  

Thank you.

Best regards
Hello!

I'm interested in your offer. I leave here my portdolio sites in case you want to check them out.
cristinajurado.artstation.com/
cristinacampju.wixsite.com/cri…
If you have any questions please, send me a note.

Best regards
Hello! I can color your comic for $20 a page! Prices are super negotiable, and I do flat and gradient coloring! Thanks

Mother Drawgoon [F2U] by mumbo-L-jumbo Lancer! by mumbo-L-jumbo   The Journey Begins. by mumbo-L-jumbo   Borbles Contest Entry by mumbo-L-jumbo   Drawgoon Adopts!! (OPEN) by mumbo-L-jumbo    Kawaii Wolf boyy by mumbo-L-jumbo   Black Cat (Commission) by mumbo-L-jumbo   Mario Poisonous Mushroom by mumbo-L-jumbo Undertale Waterfall Fanart by mumbo-L-jumbo  
Prices can be negotiated
Hello! I mainly do painted styles but I can do flat colors with cell shading pretty easily. 
Here is my portfolio: www.kirbins.com/portfolio
If you are interested, here are my prices: www.kirbins.com/commissions
Hello!
I'd love to make your colors. If you have references of how you want, even better! ^^

I'm with Open Comissions! Just call me! ^^

Busty Frisk (skimpier version) by WolfArt1212  

Mature Content

Little Fairy Mushroom Collector - CENSURED by WolfArt1212
  Reaper Number 16 by WolfArt1212   Reaper Number 5 by WolfArt1212   Sucubu of hot dreams! by WolfArt1212  

Mature Content

Succubu Girl by WolfArt1212

My name is Sidharta Yang, I'm from Brazil.
I have more than 10 years experience and I am ready to start immediately.
Link to my portfolio on google drive:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fol…
Hello there! ^^ I would need to look at the pages to give you a price. I'll link my own comic as an example of my coloring :D
Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 1 by Lily-Draws   Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 2 by Lily-Draws   Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 3 by Lily-Draws   Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 4 by Lily-Draws   Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 4,5 by Lily-Draws   6 by Lily-Draws   9 by Lily-Draws  
Hi, My name is Hanna Rose, I'm a full-time, freelance manga artist with 5 years professional experience and to date I have created over 1000 pages of manga.
I charge $15 per hour, approximately $30 per page for colors.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have or to discuss further.

My portfolio: www.mangaportfolio.com
My email: contact@nightshade-manga.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/hannarosepro
Twitter: twitter.com/Hannarrawr
Discord: Hanna-Rose#5600

Art samples below. Many Thanks, Hanna Rose

The Varga Beast by Mirerose   Varga Beast Render by Mirerose   Bella thumb2 by Mirerose   Strike 2 by Mirerose   cover design-LAPTOP-QS3VDFB9 by Mirerose   Nsv3 002 by Mirerose   Nsv3 008 by Mirerose   Nsv3 009 by Mirerose   Nsv3 020 by Mirerose   Toxin by Mirerose   She who plays with fire by Mirerose   Professional Killer by Mirerose    Nsv3 023 by Mirerose   Nsv3 028 by Mirerose   If I met: Kai by Mirerose   If I met: Skylark by Mirerose   If I met: Raven by Mirerose    Montage by Mirerose  
Hello, I opened a commission

CHIBI FULL BODY : 10$
BUST UP PORTRAIT : 15$
HALF BODY : 18$
FULL BODY : 22$

+ Background : 5$
+ Character : 5$

File Details:
- File Size A4 300dpi 
- Simple BG or Solid color BG
- 2-4 days work (can be faster and match queue)
- Revision 2x when sketching
- Via Email Delivery

I Will Draw:
- Original Character (OC)
- Fanart
- Moe
- Chibi
- Girl things
- R-18

I NOT Draw:
- Mecha / Armors
- Gore
- Old guy

Payment:
- Paypal

regulation when the commission

Info character you have to give me:
- tell me the Comission type
that you want (sketch, line art, coloring)
- send photo References of the characters I want to draw
- Give characteristic character (such as having earrings, piercings, birthmarks, etc.)
- Give me your email (to send pictures)

how do i work:
please send me references and character info. then i will draw a rough sketch of your character and send it via email. if you agree you can directly Pay and I will finish drawing you (according to the queue). if there is a revision you can do it while sketching.

Please Send me Note if you interested :) (Smile)
     B12n by bluewave97     B12r by bluewave97   Order-3s by bluewave97   B11u by bluewave97   B12a3 by bluewave97   B12q by bluewave97  
Hey there,

im a professional comic colorist.
For recent consecutive comic page samples please email me at afrharlow@gmail.com.

otherwise here is a sample of a character design concept.

Adia by FreyjaRae

my prices are as follows:
COMIC PAGES
Starting at:
Flats - $30
Cel Shading - $50
Full Render - $70
Painterly - $120
Prices are negotiable

Looking forward to to hear from you.
hi i dont do much of black and white but im good at making colors look pleasing and bright or even sad and depressing here are my examples Steven Universe by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Marlo the basher by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Katsaridaphobia Phobia 1 by Spice-Twinkle-Pop    Angel by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Daddy Can Build by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Flower For You by Spice-Twinkle-Pop  iv done cell shading in the past Voltra by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Taking Out Trash by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Trick Or Treat by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Dee by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Magie Magic P5 by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Kid Alex Winter by Spice-Twinkle-Pop   Flower For You by Spice-Twinkle-Pop please note me if interested 20$ or less if its just colouring probably just 15 
Hello! I'm interested in working for this project. Here is some monochrome samples. Prices starts around 10$ per page depending on the complexity but we can talk about it. Send me a note!
  Jirolg by Apathyzer   New Canvas by Apathyzer   Sdasd by Apathyzer  
Hi, I'm an 2D illustrator here on dA and decided to open doors to absolutely every single thing you mind wishes to see illustrated. I have ZERO restrictions. 

Here's some of my work:

NSFW:  [COMMISSION][Critique Open] Hell by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[COMMISSION] Eat Me! by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[WIP][COMMISSION] Katarina Lineart by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[COMMISSION] T3NOR [6.1/50] by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[COMMISSION] T3NOR [9/50] by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[COMMISSION] The Senshi Dolls Cover V.2 by cherryvanitas

Horror: [COMMISSION] [Youtube Thumbnail] Skinwalker by cherryvanitas

Mature Content

[COMMISSION] Freedom [2] by cherryvanitas
[COMMISSION] [Youtube Thumbnail] Alien Encounters. by cherryvanitas [COMMISSION] Giant by cherryvanitas  
Furry:  [COMMISSION] It's Christmas Time! by cherryvanitas
Others:  [COMMISSION] T3NOR [5/50] by cherryvanitas [COMMISSION] T3NOR [1/50] by cherryvanitas Draw This in Your STYLE! by cherryvanitas [COMMISSION] Freedom [1] by cherryvanitas

The NSFW progression of value would be something like: Nude > Furry/Anthro Nude > Sex > Furry/Anthro Sex > Gore > Scat. Of course there's waaaay more in between.

Please send me a note or e-mail for tfiper@gmail.com so we can discuss your ideas, prices etc. 

I'll be waiting for you ♥
A la tardecita. by Zackgrunge   Macaco by Zackgrunge   Perras on the beach by Zackgrunge   Furry by Zackgrunge   Bar Don Roque by Zackgrunge

Hello! Here's some examples of my flat painting style. I hope you like it. I can paint every page for 20$ each :) I can make a cheapest price if there are many pages. 

here's my full portfolio www.artstation.com/boneculto

boneculto@gmail.com 

Thank you. 
8199068 Orig by TFGuillen   High Mountains By Tfguillen-da5bc9r by TFGuillen   24909721 10214195852467222 9071845442578977035 N by TFGuillen   Cape by TFGuillen   32087300 634725463537224 2317368760110940160 N by TFGuillen   ConceptColor (2) by TFGuillen   Page15Ink by TFGuillen   Comic Ink by TFGuillen   A Not That Far Away Moon By Tfguillen-dby03m8 by TFGuillen   Planet Vore With Strange Life Form By Tfguillen-dc by TFGuillen   Page 03Color by TFGuillen   Page 08Ink by TFGuillen   Page 04Ink by TFGuillen   Page 02Ink by TFGuillen   Backcover by TFGuillen   Page05 by TFGuillen   Manga Comic1 by TFGuillen   Manga Comic by TFGuillen   Manga Comic2 by TFGuillen   Sketches  3 By Tfguillen-da7xg4v by TFGuillen   Communist Solider By Tfguillen-dckdhap by TFGuillen   Alex Mercer From Prototype Final Result By Tfguill by TFGuillen   CharacterConceptArt by TFGuillen   ConceptColor 1 by TFGuillen   Let S F Word Rock Murica Folks By Tfguillen-dapbnv by TFGuillen   Page06ColorB by TFGuillen   Showcase by TFGuillen  
Hi, there!

I'm Fred and i'm an illustrator of 8 years of experience in the comic industry and 2 years in video games business.

The companies that I've worked with are Intercom, Pilot Studios, Glow in the Dark Studios, Kongregate, among others.

You can contact Mike Luoma, director of Glow in the Dark Studios or Ben Ferrari, Lead Director of Pilot Studios to request a recommendation.

I don't have problem delivering pieces of work in a marked Deadline, my main goal it's to maintain a dynamic work flow for better results and that's the way I've obtained contracts in many Studios.

I speak Spanish, French and English so let me know what fits better for you.

you can see my portfolio in my website:

tfguillen.deviantart.com/

www.guillendesigns.com

or you can go to my Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/federicoguill…

You can contact me via email:

fedealien@hotmail.com

I'm widely open to negotiations.

It would be a pleasure to work with you in your project.

Hope to see you soon :)

Fred.