Pixel Art (Sprites for an Upcoming Game Project)

This thread is for a clarified job posting, previously posted on here.

I am currently looking for one, maybe two pixel artists for an upcoming RPG Maker VX Ace game project.

Within this listing, there are two separate jobs. When applying, you may apply for one or both positions.

Job #1:
This job is develop a series of pixel-art sprites (approximately 6-8 different designs), based on monsters designs. An example of monster designs from RPG Maker VX Ace can be shown here:

imgur.com/a/lrAP77b (Normal Size)
imgur.com/a/n2ayVsd (Large Size)

Job #2:
This job is to create a pixel-art boat similar to what is shown here:
imgur.com/a/m5lljd9

There should also be the following modifications:

-One version of the boat would be a standard boat without a motor and no equipment inside of it. (This would include all four directions (North, South, East and West) and treading in water and not treading in water).

-Another version would contain a motor (Again, this would include all four directions and treading in water and not treading in water).

-The final version would contain a motor and two windsurfing boards inside the boat (Again, this would include all four directions and treading in water and not treading in water).

There is no set budget for this sprite work and please provide or message me with your pricing.
For both jobs, all designs should be very close to the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. Please provide any previous examples of pixel / sprite work.

Most importantly, the turnaround time for both jobs needs to be completed within 1-2 weeks at most. For any additional questions, please message me directly.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This job is now closed. Thanks for everyone who applied! If anything changes in the future, I will definitely keep everyone in mind.
www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle… looking for a job artist. under the link my work on commission
I answered to the other post hun... Won't u keep my art into consideration?
Hi Cipple,
I'm definitely keeping you in consideration. The previous thread had to be closed because it wasn't specific to pixel-art. I'll definitely let you know if I decide to move forward with you or not :)
yay!! thank you!!
my pixel art exemples are here

www.deviantart.com/cipple/gall…
'COMMISSIONS OPEN! new prices and options! open
Hello! I give u my info of commish!Bongo-cat-test 

Hi  CAN I DRAW AND NOT 
Lil' Strawberry Cheesecake  I CAN DO:
 Furrys
 Ecchi
 Robots/mechas
 Moe girsl/boys
 Couples 
 Some kind of species 
+18

Lil' Strawberry Cheesecake  I CAN'T DO:
Lolicon or Shotacon
 Strongers mens/womens

Kitty Ghost  PIXELICON TYPE 1 < 3 € per character depends of the difficult < 300Points
Free pixelicon for lilacthebatt by AruOwlsArts   Free pixelicon for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Free pixelicon for tythius by AruOwlsArts     Aeyhrty1 by AruOwlsArts  
Kitty Ghost PIXELICON TYPE 2 < 4 € per character depends of the difficult < 400Points
Cute icon gift to littlekittenlover by AruOwlsArts  
Kitty GhostPIXELICON TYPE 3 < 4'5 € per character depends of the difficult < 450Points
New Icon by AruOwlsArts   Icon Style 3 Gift to my friend by AruOwlsArts  

Kitty Ghost  CHIB< 20€ per character depends of the difficult >< 2000Points
Backgrounds: Simple: 3€ Medium: 5€ Difficult: 6 / 10 € depends of how hard is.
Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts     Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts      
Kitty Ghost BIG-PIXELART <20€ per character depends of the difficult > <2000Points >
extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Big Pixelart commission for a customer of twitter by AruOwlsArts   Big Pixelart Commission for Middynx by AruOwlsArts   Big Pixelart Commission for thanysa by AruOwlsArts     Big Pixelart Commission for thanysa by AruOwlsArts  

Kitty Ghost PAGEDOLL <12€ per character depends of the difficult >1200Points 
Blinking by default, extra animation will be : 
Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€Max. 3 animations.
   pagedoll commission for lihyan96 by AruOwlsArts     pagedoll commission for jeremiahda by AruOwlsArts                 

Kitty Ghost Pixelbust <6'20€ per character depends of the difficult >620Points 
extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts      Bust Pixelart Commission for nippono by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts    

Kitty Ghost Fullbody < 35€ per character depends of the difficult >3500Points
Pastel girl maker xmas by AruOwlsArts        Pastel Girl Challenge by AruOwlsArts    

Kitty Ghost Half body < 25€ per character depends of the difficult >2500Points
Couple Commission for a customer of Twitter  ZOMBIERELLA // FANART VIRTUAL HERO by AruOwlsArts  
I can do the job! Would you be interested? i know you might not be interested since ididn't have the pixel refs but my commissions are always open! Thanks in advance >u<
Thanks Liz,
Just sent you a message.