Graphic Designer Needed For Social Media Banner For Author/Writer

Hey everyone! I am starting a brand as a self-publishing author and I need someone to collaborate with me to create a singular banner that i can use for a Twitter banner, YouTube banner, and on a Blog! Please reply to this post or send me a note if interested and what your pricing is.

Thank you!
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Superchica!

My name is Christina Myrvold, and I am a long-time freelancer and professional artist focusing mainly on creating illustration for films, video games and books. I have excellent experience drawing and designing realistic illustrations for various platforms. If you are interested in having a look at my portfolio, it can be viewed here: www.artstation.com/christinapm

I can provide frequent updates, high quality artwork and quick turnaround time. Included in the proposal is 2 rounds of revisions per original illustration. I typically charge around 150-225 USD for these type of projects, depending on how complex you want the illustration to be.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch either here or at christina@myrvold.org. Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,
Christina M. -- Professional Illustrator and Concept Artist.
Like Super Super Sad Fox Logo by AerapixDesign   Intercat Interactive by AerapixDesign   Dragon Poster - Aerapix by AerapixDesign   Crow Logo by AerapixDesign   Novelle Leggere by AerapixDesign

Interested. However. If you're really are starting a brand the pricing will be entirely different than what you thought it would be coming here looking for this kind of service. I charge $3000+ for a "brand" as a brand is something you connect with on another level that needs a marketing campaign and a tactical persuit of the kind of consumer you need etc., etc. But if you are only looking for a logo for personal use that will not generate any revenue i'll help you out with that. Avarage rates are $150-200. Sincerely.

AP
Hey, I would love to work with you!
Icon Gold by Ainmalig   Auge by Ainmalig   Silber by Ainmalig   Evil Weevil by Ainmalig   Mein Logo by Ainmalig   Zjmymf by Ainmalig   Bnyf by Ainmalig   Ruzrwjrzj by Ainmalig Unbenannt by Ainmalig   Cat King by Ainmalig Icon by Ainmalig  
Hello!Im interested!
Teddy bear custom box by Tanamyyy   Wallpaper by Tanamyyy   Bunny and girl by Tanamyyy   Cocoppa by Tanamyyy  
Hello i am a free lance digital illustrator.
asombrosoart.blogspot.com/
here's a link to my blog. 
I have designed several banner too for various workshops conducted by my university.
The price for the banners is negotiable
Just drop an email to rkloyal1122@gmail.com in case you want to inquire more!
Hello. As a writer and graphic designer myself, I certainly fit the bill to help you out on this quest. Email me at  stella.graphic.design.studio@gmail.com to further discuss.

Hello. As a writer and graphic designer myself, I certainly fit the bill to help you out on this quest. Email me at  stella.graphic.design.studio@gmail.com to further discuss.
Hi! I'm very interested in the work. 

Take a look at my prices in this link | commission info | please, and I leave some examples here too. If you would like to work with me, just send me a note or via email: rusembell@gmail.com

Commission: Snowboard by Rusembell  ADA: 2nd cover by Rusembell  Stay away - Rapture Poster by Rusembell  Peonia by Rusembell  Commission: C. Lynn CR by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot by Rusembell  Elizabeth - Burial at Sea by Rusembell  Catrina 2017 by Rusembell  Commission: Portada para The Playground by Rusembell  Catrina Tehuana - Detalle by Rusembell  Commission: Flaorth by Rusembell  Sirena de Algas by Rusembell  Winter ring - scenneta by Rusembell 

Mature Content

Commission: Archangella to Jublies by Rusembell
  Commission: Hanamura Yosuke by Rusembell  Commission: Smithkakarot - Platinum 01 by Rusembell  Fanart - Aigis by Rusembell  Catrina 02 by Rusembell  Catrina 01 by Rusembell  FanArt: Persona by Rusembell  Comision: David by Rusembell  Second Heartbeat by Rusembell 

Have a nice day~
Hi there :)
I am super interested in this, have done banner designs before :)
Here are prices plus portfolio -

www.deviantart.com/x-redlemon-x/journal/Commission-Prices-Open-Sales-779547046
The one where the guy kills a Behemoth - Comm by X-RedLemon-X   Comm: The Missing Yellow by X-RedLemon-X   Twinicarus Portrait by X-RedLemon-X   Anthro OC - Ivy Harris by X-RedLemon-X   Sonic VS Zombies? by X-RedLemon-X   Lilevilen - Trade in Progres by X-RedLemon-X   Skull-kid by X-RedLemon-X   Cryptic Oni (Orc Variation by X-RedLemon-X   Pencil Requests -Three by X-RedLemon-X   Headshot Slots OPEN by X-RedLemon-X   DnD Dragonborn OC by X-RedLemon-X   A little Merry Christmas from us! by X-RedLemon-X   OPEN Krampus for Christmas by X-RedLemon-X   OPEN Sub-Arctic Selkie by X-RedLemon-X   Mother Duck by X-RedLemon-X   A World Full of Adventure 2 by X-RedLemon-X   The Gold Thief by X-RedLemon-X   BNHA OC: DAIKI ( BOILING POINT) by X-RedLemon-X   BNHA OC: KAMMI (DIAMASS) by X-RedLemon-X   Tokyo Ghoul OC by X-RedLemon-X   Hufflepuff Patronus by X-RedLemon-X   Dont Starve Shipwrecked by X-RedLemon-X   Bries First Winter - Page 10 by X-RedLemon-X   Bries First Winter- Page 3 by X-RedLemon-X  

HuHi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples! cipple.deviantart.com/

TWITCH BANNER SPIDERMAN x taco COMMISSION by Cipple  

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)😊😊

97553a0e-da3b-46db-b92c-d6a905ee8503 by Cipple    6a0c15b9-2996-4f9e-b36b-c5664191b46c by Cipple   storyboard for a famous client by Cipple   Sasha Raven and other next generation heroes by Cipple   Banner Rashad COMMISSION by Cipple Lineless-painterly ICON COMMISSION by Cipple   wolverine fanart by Cipple    Misty realistic style by Cipple   midnight DRUID by Cipple   Lavender dragon adoptable by Cipple   Tracer overwatch fanart by Cipple   Ahri Oc OUTFIT commission by Cipple   misty FAN ART by Cipple   Bloodie Cutie witch by Cipple