searching for a tattoo design of an Octopus -around 70$

So yeah basically i know what I want as a tattoo:
An Octopus holding a potion with two hands drawn pretty realistic
here is a picture of the kind of style i'd like

I want it to be black and white with shading, there place where its gonna be is around here:

As potion I want the health potion from League of Legends being hold in one or two arms

and the octopus position kinda like this

with the arms preferrably going more down then sideways and longer then shown in the reference
My Price is set around 70$ I am willing to pay more though
If you are interested I would appreciate it very much if you could post some of your artwork in this thread :)

have a nice day! :D
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
   hi I am really interested ... hope you like my art 
Design Mauricio Low Resolution by DePratama      Dominic Design 5 by DePratama   Design (Jens Johnston) 03 by DePratama   04 - Design by DePratama   03 - Pencil by DePratama   Kevin design 04 by DePratama   Design Josh-05-1 by DePratama   Design 9 by DePratama  
I GOT IT WHAT YOU WANT.... AND YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY ARTWORKS  ON INSTAGRAM          www.Instagram.com/shakessart        ....... HERE I ONLY POST SUPERHERO STUFF .... BUT I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU :) (Smile)
NINJA FART, SILENT BUT DEADLY by Sh-artworks   PIKACHU ^^ by Sh-artworks   SPIDERMAN :) by Sh-artworks   Baby Groot by Sh-artworks   DEADPOOL by Sh-artworks   BATMAN BEGINS by Sh-artworks   SPIDER GWEN by Sh-artworks   Chibi Baby Groot :) by Sh-artworks   Wolverine by Sh-artworks   Baby Groot by Sh-artworks   Thor 'The god of thunder' by Sh-artworks  
note sent !

70ss Purple Knight by RoeeateR   personal work in progress from 2015 by RoeeateR   pirate Elf vs Orcs by RoeeateR   Book Cover by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR   Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR   Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR   Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR   Timefag5  by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR   P by RoeeateR   Grimes by RoeeateR   The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR   SITH invisibility cloak 1 by RoeeateR   Pokemon by RoeeateR 
Hi. I am an artist. I can create a sketch of $ 5 for a reward, with painting 10 dollars, linear art from 10 dollars, painting 25 dollars - one character. Speaking of sketches, this cute artwork in the form of sketches can be used as an independent illustration. Sktch has everything to convey feelings, plot. See my illustrations on the link.www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle…   I use Google translator to speak English
I am open to new art commissions. As you can see in my gallery, I have many years of experience with fantasy arts, comics and cartoons. But I also developed my skills with designs for tattoos, t-shirt prints, sports mascots, vector art, pinups, conceptual arts and digital and traditional illustrations. If you liked my style feel free to talk, you can send me a note or email (douglasdraco@hotmail.com)

See my tattoos: m.facebook.com/dracocustomtatt…

Skull Indian by DOUGLASDRACO   Manticore by DOUGLASDRACO   Wolf_Tattoo Design by DOUGLASDRACO   DouglasDraco_Tattoo_Series#1 by DOUGLASDRACO   Evil always lurks by DOUGLASDRACO   Frankenstein by DOUGLASDRACO   Rose by DOUGLASDRACO   Dead King by DOUGLASDRACO   Concepts of two Dwarfs by DOUGLASDRACO   Composition for tattoo #2 by DOUGLASDRACO   The Traveler by DOUGLASDRACO  
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

You can check out my website here.
cbryerart.com
www.deviantart.com/kingvego/ga…
And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
cbryerart.com/services/

If you are interested in hiring me you can contact me here.
cbryerart.com/contact/
Hi i am interested 
here are some samples of what i can do:
FRC-OverlordPony05-Landvaettir by Frey06 FRC-Dovaqueen-Solar02-Haden-Tattoo by Frey06 FRC-OverlordPony02-asparas by Frey06 FRC-MagicCrazyMagician02 by Frey06 FRC-ParadoxSketchbook-creature03 by Frey06 FRC-Artistimistic by Frey06 Hydralisk by Frey06 Fund Campaing rewad sample by Frey06 CM-59-Dovaqueen-Solar werewolf by Frey06 Dwarf armors by Frey06 CM10-Talonflame by Frey06 CM10-Bayleef by Frey06 Semi Realistic Torkoal by Frey06 Semi Realistic Dragalge by Frey06

Mature Content

Parasite Monster Adopt Open!! by Frey06
Semi Realistic Trevenant by Frey06 Tribal shaman by Frey06
I have experience with octopus, yet the person who commissioned them requested that they should not be shown :(

Hello, i´m interested in your job offer .

I’m a freelancer comic book artist and believe the profile that you are seeking coincides with my own.

I am a professional with great ability to adapt to the style that the client wants.

Samples of my work:

DOG'S HEAD by FelipePoveda Skull by FelipePoveda WERE WOLF by FelipePoveda VIKING GOD CHARACTER by FelipePoveda ORC CONCEPT by FelipePoveda MONSTER by FelipePoveda Cara Orco by FelipePoveda Orc by FelipePoveda Superior1 by FelipePoveda Saltando by FelipePoveda

You can see my work here:

felipepoveda.deviantart.com/ga…

Payment: PayPal (fees are paid by the customer)

Contact email: artbyfepo@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hey! 

I can do this artwork for you. Here's some examples of my work. Contact me if you're interested. Have a nice day!
E-mail - identikit1713@gmail.com 

tdmVQycnpGk by Identikit1713   36 by Identikit1713   125 0 by Identikit1713   124 1 by Identikit1713   128 1 by Identikit1713   70 by Identikit1713   69 by Identikit1713   120 by Identikit1713   79 by Identikit1713   73 1 by Identikit1713   102 1   by Identikit1713   101 by Identikit1713   93 by Identikit1713   103 by Identikit1713   92 by Identikit1713   91 by Identikit1713   118 3 by Identikit1713   118 4 by Identikit1713   97 by Identikit1713   98 by Identikit1713     29 by Identikit1713   30 by Identikit1713   119 by Identikit1713   119 1 by Identikit1713   106 by Identikit1713   106 3 by Identikit1713  
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

klonette by sushy00 octopus mermaid by sushy00 Happy Octo by sushy00   queen of hearts by sushy00

Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.
Hi there :)
I am super interested in this :)
Mother Duck by X-RedLemon-X   A World Full of Adventure by X-RedLemon-X   A World Full of Adventure 2 by X-RedLemon-X   Netflix's Black - Korean Drama by X-RedLemon-X   Creature Designs by X-RedLemon-X   Anthro OC - Ivy Harris by X-RedLemon-X   Retro Gal by X-RedLemon-X   A little Merry Christmas from us! by X-RedLemon-X   Faeneide Character by X-RedLemon-X   The Sorceress of Sleep. by X-RedLemon-X   20160616 200757 By X Teablood X-da6m8q3 by X-RedLemon-X   Img 20160613 113939 By X Teablood X-da6836x by X-RedLemon-X   Flower Tat by X-RedLemon-X   A Pear that really Bites by X-RedLemon-X   Trade: Colour version by X-RedLemon-X   Pages  4 Edit Colour by X-RedLemon-X   Scenery Quick Studies by X-RedLemon-X   Dragon Sticker Group Layout by X-RedLemon-X   Couple Commission by X-RedLemon-X   Winter-Thief Headshot commission 1 by X-RedLemon-X   The one where the guy kills a Behemoth - Comm by X-RedLemon-X   Bright Badassery - Commission by X-RedLemon-X   Centaur Of Light by X-RedLemon-X   Dangledoo Chibi Commissions by X-RedLemon-X    Pencil Requests -One by X-RedLemon-X   Lilevilen - Trade in Progres by X-RedLemon-X   Hypersthene - Fungicrystal Gal by X-RedLemon-X   Sonic VS Zombies? by X-RedLemon-X   Skull-kid by X-RedLemon-X   Patronus GIF by X-RedLemon-X  
Im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

Email is balthazar2005@yahoo.com 

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain  Venom by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain      Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain              Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain     Black Sheep by HeroforPain    Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain        The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain   Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain     Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain  C is for Chibiusa by HeroforPain  WestWorld Man in Black by HeroforPain 

Mature Content

Woman on Wall by HeroforPain
Thanksgiving Fandom by HeroforPain  Spawn by HeroforPain  Farm Concept art by HeroforPain  Video game concept art by HeroforPain
Hello, i'm interested and i'm ok whit your budget.
Take a look of my works...
Anger by NumeroDeSerie ::Poisonous:: Inktober 2018 day 1 by NumeroDeSerie Moshin garnet by NumeroDeSerie Mario Nihilist by NumeroDeSerie Calaveras by NumeroDeSerie
Note me back if you're interested as well
Have a good day
note sent !

70ss Purple Knight by RoeeateR   personal work in progress from 2015 by RoeeateR   pirate Elf vs Orcs by RoeeateR   Book Cover by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR   Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR   Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR   Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR   Timefag5  by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR   P by RoeeateR   Grimes by RoeeateR   The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR   SITH invisibility cloak 1 by RoeeateR   Pokemon by RoeeateR 

Hi dear, I'd really love working on commission for you!!! please check out my gallery for more samples! cipple.deviantart.com/

My Prices usually vary according to general complexity of the drawing: how many characters there are,if fullbody, if coloured or not, if there is a background or not, if traditional or digital. So, just tell me exactly which is your idea, and I'll do my best to make you happy!!

I can start as soon as received payment since I have just finished my latest commission :) I am really fast and hardworking, you will see :)

inktober day 1 #poisonous by Cipple 64bd1999-10eb-4fd2-92da-a6056b08fb72 by Cipple   potion concept by Cipple 3e0017ea-7d6f-4a60-8b99-d3004dedcde2 by Cipple    INKTOBER18 COMMISSION by Cipple   Space Octopus Commission by Cipple   HORSE BUST COMMISSION- INKTOBER DAY 08 by Cipple