Comic Artist Needed - PAID

I need a comic artist to provide completed line art for a crowdfunding project. Please message me with a link to your portfolio, your page rate, and give me a realistic/conservative turn-around time per page. Please do not submit your portfolio unless you meet all the requirements.

Requirements:

Sequential art experience
Read, write, and communicate in English proficiently
Proficiency in drawing anatomy and backgrounds in perspective
Draw expressive poses and faces
Read and understand comic scripts
Draw in a style that is fitting for modern comics
Must respond to email and be willing to communicate
Must work in a publishable quality

We will set deadlines together, so that they will work for you. Once we set deadlines, you will need to be able to follow through with them.

We will need 4-6 pages (paid) to start off with, then we will break for the crown funding project. Once funded, the story will be 52 pages long (paid), and you must be confident that you can complete this with consistency in style and quality.

Thank you,

Comments78
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Good morning.
If you like my art and lines, I can help you realize your dreams. regards
Lhandom-BalamComic-miniatura by balamcomic   Wonderwoman-gore001-balamcomic by balamcomic   Prueva001 by balamcomic   AtrozitusFamilly001 by balamcomic   PG-IceCream001 by balamcomic   Sanguieft001 by balamcomic  
Hello there! What is your budget per page?
I've done comics for a while now, both in color and black and white.
I'll leave some examples below!

Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 1 by Lily-Draws   Shitload and Mumbles | Chapter 1 | Page 2 by Lily-Draws   page 1 -- Mumbles and Steve in a typical manga by Lily-Draws   Old comic scraps by Lily-Draws  
Hi, 

I am freelance comic artist and interested for your job. This some my sample work i did last year..  

01c A_test page by mamatrozi   comic page commission by mamatrozi   comic comission by mamatrozi  

You can check other in  www.deviantart.com/mam…
My rate 30$ - 50$ per page, if you have any question please email to mamat0055@gmail.com. I am be happy to answer..

Thank you
Hey . I draw a daily commission. And I love to do it. Please see my illustrations by reference. I can create a logo and animals, people in different styles
www.deviantart.com/ymymy
www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle…
Sequentials are my core focus while working the comic pages. 

Check some here:

www.deviantart.com/amaldon/art…

and write me at: venacarez@gmail.com
if they fit your standards. 

$70 page, pencils & inks. (3 pages per week for sure)

I can create illustrations for the description and not disclose any information about it. I haven’t read it at all.
Im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

Email is balthazar2005@yahoo.com 

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain  Venom by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain      Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain              Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain     Black Sheep by HeroforPain    Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain        The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain   Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain     Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain  C is for Chibiusa by HeroforPain  WestWorld Man in Black by HeroforPain 

Mature Content

Woman on Wall by HeroforPain
Thanksgiving Fandom by HeroforPain  Spawn by HeroforPain  Farm Concept art by HeroforPain  Video game concept art by HeroforPain
Black Diligent by eeltie-ili   Final  2 by eeltie-ili   Singer tree by eeltie-ili   The End Wisdom by eeltie-ili   Untitled  01 by eeltie-ili   Untitled  02 by eeltie-ili   by eeltie-ili   by eeltie-ili   

12 08 by eeltie-ili   07 14 by eeltie-ili  

it's my artstation account and you can see my personal art works here.

www.artstation.com/eeltie-ili

we hope thet you will have saw our art works and we working as soon as possible.

my email address it:

eeltie20@gmail.com

is this still open ?
www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle… looking for a job artist. under the link my work on commission
Hi,

I d love to be considered for this comic book job!

Visit my work:

hirix.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.artstation.com/artist/aire…

Instagram: @melo.aires www.instagram.com/melo.aires/

www.behance.net/airesmelo

www.facebook.com/airesmeloarts…

I would love to talk to you further, you can send me a private message or email me.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you for your consideration.

All the best,
Aires Melo
Hello, 

I'm a comic book artist and Illustrator. I just saw your job post and read the details and I would be glad to be a part of the making of theses pages. I do pencils and Inks. 

My main style is influenced by european comics, though I can use several style according to the client's preferences, from american style to cartoony. Please check my portfolio on my profile to see some of my work. 

my rate Is 40$ a page, pencils and inks, and the time per page is one to 2 days.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at: 

Thank you so much for your time, 

Victor. 

Spideyweb by vicherquin   Spidey2 by vicherquin   38183386 10212339573393872 3481015712883933184 N by vicherquin   tumblr pg255fyTja1wiowyyo1 1280 by vicherquin   tumblr pg2555C64t1wiowyyo1 1280 by vicherquin   tumblr pg254u5iK91wiowyyo1 1280 by vicherquin   36488684 10212136576119067 1429946946738454528 N by vicherquin  
 Hello 

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity! If you get a moment please feel free to have a browse through my online folios at:

www.instagram.com/noliverlowdy…

www.deviantart.com/noliverlowd…

My page rate is £75 for an inked page (I only work in B/W).

I hope you see something that you like and that I hear from you soon, if not all the best with your project.

Regards

w
hello my name is duddy am from Indonesia I would like to make some oportunity with you ... hope my art is good for you 
www.deviantart.com/depratama/g…

another gallery
www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDe…

about my rate we can discuss if you like my art
FrenchRobotjpg by FrenchRobot   fairytail Edolas by FrenchRobot   20181209163203077 0001 by FrenchRobot   20181128203619109 0001 (2) by FrenchRobot   20181202180212887 0001 by FrenchRobot   20181125173856094 0001 by FrenchRobot   20181125173811426 0001 (2) by FrenchRobot
15$ a page

Can produce finished and inked page every 13 hours not counting 8 hours of sleep please consider as i am confident in my capacity to deliver. I am willing to communicate and provide the sketch for free and only when you feel it's good enough i shall ink it.

I am a traditional artist, i can scan the page.
Hi, my name is Juan Fleites, I draw comics since 2000, work for Viper Comics, Swampline Productions, Blue Fox Comics, Minus Zero and a lot of indie publishers. And make some self publish too. Page rate: 100 pencils, inks, color.
My artist page on facebook, the comic sample's album:

Another comic samples:

Zilch, work in Scifi:

The girl in the midnight gown for Blue Fox Comics:

Gone, a scifi graphic novel for Blue Fox Comics:

Comic covers:

I hope this is what you are looking. Greetings!
Before private messaging for further details is this offer even still available?
I DO MANY STYLE.... JUST NOTE ME FOR ANY?
.... FOR MORE STYLE CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM: 
 www.Instagram.com/shakessart        
HALF BODY : $5
FULL BODY:$10
COLORED:$20
. I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU :) (Smile)
Thor 'The god of thunder' by Sh-artworks  NINJA FART, SILENT BUT DEADLY by Sh-artworks   PIKACHU ^^ by Sh-artworks   SPIDERMAN :) by Sh-artworks   Baby Groot by Sh-artworks   DEADPOOL by Sh-artworks   BATMAN BEGINS by Sh-artworks   SPIDER GWEN by Sh-artworks   Chibi Baby Groot :) by Sh-artworks   Wolverine by Sh-artworks   Baby Groot by Sh-artworks   Thor 'The god of thunder' by Sh-artworks  
Sh-artworks - if you're still looking for work, I think I have a job for you.

www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryWarh…

Those are three samples of illustrations I'm asking for with background research provided.  If you think you can draw in that universe, send me a message and we'll talk scope, volume, and quantity.
i can do this >>> note sent >> check it out
We can do this for you man ;) (Wink) or try our best ;) (Wink)
here some of our works and drawings: sta.sh/27vgyanyyfv?edit=1
Hydra 05 by MB50 Fishermans2 Linea Copy Copy by MB50 CineEsferaMArceloA by MB50 Tigre 04MarceloRaulGustavo by MB50 Marcelo Avila Kaiju by MB50 Islaflotante by MB50 Libres05 by MB50 24703822800x568 by MB50 Gata New 20 by MB50 247085191059x800 by MB50 07 Marcelo Avila by MB50 Untitled-7 copy by MB50 Asura marcelo by MB50 Elemen~3 by MB50 Elemen~2 by MB50 PRUEBA~2 swwe by MB50 24708542768x740 by MB50 ELEMEN~1 s s by MB50 24708520981x800 by MB50 Marauder 12 by MB50 Fondo Copy Copy by MB50 24702457846x796 by MB50