Anime Character Commission

Hey there, looking to have a commission done as a Christmas gift. Only looking for an anime type artist or similar style. Budget is about $60 willing to go up to $80 if I feel it's worth it. Possibly with background and animal in picture but not mandatory.

DO NOT PM ME ONLY REPLY HERE IF I AM INTERESTED I WILL CONTACT YOU!
Comments168
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey!!! I'm very interested on this job! 
Here I drop you my current commission prices and some samples of my work! Feel free to check them out~!
My style is very bright and glossy, but I can work with either semi-realistic, cartoony or anime
Click to see the full view of the thumbs, if you get interested on my work feel free to drop me a note!
Hope to hear back from you!

Emergency commissions by MagicalTaini  
Decora Usagi by MagicalTaini The power of stones by MagicalTaini Under the sun by MagicalTaini Sealed card by MagicalTaini Super sailor moon by MagicalTaini Mew Ichigo by MagicalTaini
Commission for 30$

PM me on if interested

Miya Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Odette Mermaid Princess Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Karina Spider Lily Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Kagura Cherry Witch Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Saber Codename Storm Mobile Legends - HensenFM by HensenFM  Ruby Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Gossen Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Argus Dark Draconic Mobile Legends - HensenFM by HensenFM  Alucard Child of the Fall - HensenFM by HensenFM  Saber Mobile Legends - HensenFM by HensenFM  Tigreal Fallen Guard Mobile Legends by HensenFM  Arin Pangya by HensenFM
Hey there!
I would love to draw a picture for you! Here are some examples of my works:
Zodiac by Avriae Nero as a kid by Avriae Kana by Avriae Afterglow concept by Avriae Aur and Lemonie by Avriae little red riding hood by Avriae
Feel free to take a look at my page and send me a note if you like my style:3
Fair Midwife by eeltie-ili   Ghosts Senior Teacher by eeltie-ili   Photo 2018-02-10 13-45-42 by eeltie-ili   Photo 2017-12-27 14-17-37 by eeltie-ili   The End Wisdom by eeltie-ili   Untitled  02 by eeltie-ili   by eeltie-ili  

www.artstation.com/eeltie-ili

my email address it:eeltie20@gmail.com

Hey! Here are some of my works  Untitled by Mooncakir   Identity V (Pirestess x Seer) by Mooncakir   Untitled by Mooncakir  
Prices can be discussed but I don't charge more than $25
To see more of my work  www.instagram.com/drammatical_…
Please message me if you're interested!
Would you be interested in something like this?
art fight  by Fowlychee   I think I killed someone by Fowlychee   Reflection by Fowlychee   Rawr by Fowlychee  
They come with a free background c: Commissions (OPEN)

Sorry. I am an artist. If you need illustrations or quick sketches, write to me. I can make sketches for stories for only $ 10 one character. This cute sketches convey the plot of the story, create a mood. www.deviantart.com/ymymy

www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle…

Karos, Raien by ymymy Karos, Raien by ymymy

Hey you can check me out here :)

OPEN : COMMISSION $15 by kooroiwwa Commission Done by kooroiwwa
only $15 :)
'COMMISSIONS OPEN! new prices and options! open
Hello! I give u my info of commish!Bongo-cat-test 

CAN I DRAW AND NOT 
Lil' Strawberry Cheesecake  I CAN DO:
 Furrys
 Ecchi
 Robots/mechas
 Moe girsl/boys
 Couples 
 Some kind of species 
+18

Lil' Strawberry Cheesecake  I CAN'T DO:
Lolicon or Shotacon
 Strongers mens/womens

Kitty Ghost  PIXELICON TYPE 1 < 3 € per character depends of the difficult < 300Points
Free pixelicon for lilacthebatt by AruOwlsArts   Free pixelicon for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Free pixelicon for tythius by AruOwlsArts     Aeyhrty1 by AruOwlsArts  
Kitty Ghost PIXELICON TYPE 2 < 4 € per character depends of the difficult < 400Points
Cute icon gift to littlekittenlover by AruOwlsArts  
Kitty GhostPIXELICON TYPE 3 < 4'5 € per character depends of the difficult < 450Points
New Icon by AruOwlsArts  

Kitty Ghost  CHIB< 20€ per character depends of the difficult >< 2000Points
Backgrounds: Simple: 3€ Medium: 5€ Difficult: 6 / 10 € depends of how hard is.
Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for starscribbles by AruOwlsArts   Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts     Chibi Commission for CrimsonCommande by AruOwlsArts      
Kitty Ghost BIG-PIXELART <20€ per character depends of the difficult > <2000Points >
extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Big Pixelart commission for a customer of twitter by AruOwlsArts   Big Pixelart Commission for Middynx by AruOwlsArts   Big Pixelart Commission for thanysa by AruOwlsArts     Big Pixelart Commission for thanysa by AruOwlsArts  

Kitty Ghost PAGEDOLL <12€ per character depends of the difficult >1200Points 
Blinking by default, extra animation will be : 
Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€Max. 3 animations.
pagedoll commission for Twitter Costumer by AruOwlsArts   pagedoll commission for lihyan96 by AruOwlsArts     pagedoll commission for jeremiahda by AruOwlsArts     

Kitty Ghost Pixelbust <6'20€ per character depends of the difficult >620Points 
extra objet will be : Simple: 2€  Medium: 3€  Difficult: 5/10€
Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts      Bust Pixelart Commission for nippono by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts   Bust Pixelart Commission for a customer of Twitter by AruOwlsArts    

Kitty Ghost Fullbody < 35€ per character depends of the difficult >3500Points
PASTELBOY X MONSTERGIRL by AruOwlsArts     Pastel Girl Challenge by AruOwlsArts    

Kitty Ghost Half body < 25€ per character depends of the difficult >2500Points
ZOMBIERELLA // FANART VIRTUAL HERO by AruOwlsArts  
I GOT IT WHAT YOU WANT.... AND YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY ARTWORKS  ON INSTAGRAM          www.Instagram.com/shakessart        ....... HERE I ONLY POST SUPERHERO STUFF .... BUT I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU :)
Hello I'm Mon and I am and digital anime artist, but if you have anything else in mind I don't mind on experimenting.I have current commissions open! If you would like to commission me please send me a note or comment on my commission journal. Also please read my T.O.S it is very important!

LINK TO MY COMMISSION JOURNAL IS HERE

Username: (Deviantart, Instagram or other just so I can mention your name that you commissioned me)
Payment Type:
Paypal e-mail: (If paying with paypal)
Commission Type: 
Character Reference:
Coloring style: (Cell or Detailed)
Background: (y/n)
Additional Information:
Do you accept my TOS: (y/n)

Cell shading is original price of normal commissions.
Detailed shading is 25 euro / 2800 points added to original price of a commission.

BACKGROUNDS
DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE BACKGROUND
STARTING PRICE IS 15 EURO / 1800 POINTS

CHARACTER REFERENCE SHEET
[REDUCED] 20 EURO / 2300 POINTS | ADDITIONAL POSE 10 EURO / 1300 POINTS | ADDITIONAL FACE EXPRESSION 5 EURO /800 POINTS
This includes back and front pose, two face expressions and shoulder up face of a character lined only!
NARUTO | KATSUMI REFERENCE by monnemi Boruto | Izumi Reference by monnemi   CM 3 | PikaGi by monnemi  
FULL BODY
[FULL COLOR/REDUCED] 15 EURO / 1800 POINTS | ADDITIONAL CHARACTER 10 EURO / 1300 POINTS
[SKETCH] 5 EURO / 800 POINTS | ADDITIONAL CHARACTER 3 EURO / 500 POINTS
AT | rosyrook from Instagram by monnemi   CM 21 | ChaoticAquarius by monnemi   OC | Ayumi Sato by monnemi   OC | CONTROL by monnemi    Izumi by monnemi   OC | Katsumi by monnemi  
BUST OR HALF BODY
[FULL COLOR] 10 EURO / 1300 POINTS | ADDITIONAL CHARACTER 5 EURO / 800 POINTS
[SKETCH] 5 EURO / 800 POINTS | ADDITIONAL CHARACTER 3 EURO / 500 POINTS
FANART | The Haruno Family by monnemi   OC | YOU'RE ANNOYING by monnemi    OC | Fight to survive by monnemi   CM 14 | livinabox22 by monnemi   Thank you gift for hannamii by monnemi   ART TRADE |  hxshigaki76 by monnemi   Sakura Haruno by monnemi   FANART 1 | CODE: 002 by monnemi   OC | NELA by monnemi   OC | Yuji and Izumi by monnemi   YCH | PuHg by monnemi   Mei by monnemi  

HEADSHOT
5 EURO / 800 POINTS EACH

Chibis (styles change alot)
20 EURO / 2300 POINTS | ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS 10 EURO / 1300 POINTS
Redraw: Chibi Nela by monnemi   CHIBI | MAYURI by monnemi   OC | TORU by monnemi   CHIBI | SET 1 by monnemi   CHIBI | KO by monnemi   CM 2 | kalsagnia by monnemi   CM 1 | Jade by monnemi  
I GOT YOU WHAT YOU WANT.... AND YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY ARTWORKS  ON INSTAGRAM  www.Instagram.com/s.h.artwork  ....... HERE I ONLY POST SUPERHERO STUFF .... BUT I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU :)
hey... i get it what you want... u can check out my anime artworks on INSTAGRAM .... @s.h.artwork .... i post superhero stuff here so u can check out there and wish you a great Christmas :)