Concept Artist & Redesign Wanted

Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there,
I can do a full body character for 20 USD

I am a freelance artist, please find my work at:

www.artstation.com/jaydendoult…

If you are interested in working together, please email me at:

doultreedesigns@gmail.com 800by800 With Text by DoultreeDesigns   Jayden-doultree-halloween-special-22 by DoultreeDesigns   aacSci fi Undeground mole mask 7 by DoultreeDesigns   Xanna Rework 2 by DoultreeDesigns   Wonder woman Sketch small 2 by DoultreeDesigns   Superman Cheat Day 1 by DoultreeDesigns   Jayden-doultree-redbubble-hound-crop by DoultreeDesigns   MissCortet Coloring 7 by DoultreeDesigns  
Here are some examples of my work. If you think I'd be a good fit for your ideas, please note me here to discuss further. 
Pin-up Pic' - Twisted Line by Granitoons BATTLE OF THE SANTAS by Granitoons Commission: Not so ugly jumpers by Granitoons Mummy and the Beanstalk by Granitoons Commission: The (fe)male must get through! by Granitoons Commission: Bintish Airways by Granitoons 19 Caractacus P. Doom and Harry Slime by Granitoons DG - The Coupon Crisis! - part 3 by Granitoons Commission: No Smoking in Reggie's Bar by Granitoons AH - AstroCat and co by Granitoons Ask Hot Dog by Granitoons Office Bints by Granitoons TTF - Fright Knight by Granitoons Pin-up Pic' - A Cleaner Pin-up by Granitoons AMJ - April, May and June...and January - part 2 by Granitoons AC - AstroCat Through Time and Space - THE END by Granitoons 29 Prince John by Granitoons CC curtain- try 2-Recovered by Granitoons AMJ TD title by Granitoons Mer-May by Granitoons Nub-sized heroes (and villains) by Granitoons

Sorry. I am an artist. If you need illustrations or quick sketches, write to me. I can make sketches for stories for only $ 10 one character. This cute sketches convey the plot of the story, create a mood. www.deviantart.com/ymymy

www.deviantart.com/ymymy/galle…

Karos, Raien by ymymy Karos, Raien by ymymy

You can view my work here!
Hi!
I'm a character artist and I could draw your character for you.
here are some of my works; feel free to send me a message.
Sci Fi fighter character #2 by reihandokh-t   Viking warrior #2 by reihandokh-t   Red Witch by reihandokh-t   Viking warrior #1 by reihandokh-t   Sci Fi fighter character by reihandokh-t   
Hello! I have my commissions open here!

Commission Prices 
Decided to take some Commissions!! !!

Headshots / Icons:
Icons: 15$
Matching Icons: 25$

Headshot:
Simple 30$

Advanced 45$

Chibis  35$
additional Character + 25$

Waist-up
Full Coloured: 55$ - 
Additional Character +25$ 

Fullbody.

and if you'd like you can also check out my portfolio here :) 
tsuyonpu.wixsite.com/lmn-portf…

Here are some examples of my Gallery
Doodllee by Cu-ry   Lwa by Cu-ry   El by Cu-ry   Libarababy Studies2e3 by Cu-ry   2b by Cu-ry   Connor Edit by Cu-ry    Design New Old Me by Cu-ry   Chibi Neu by Cu-ry   Mark 1 Porotoy by Cu-ry   Gang New by Cu-ry  

I always love discussing things and my rates are actually flexible! Would love to hear from you!!
-Tsu
Check out my work! I Will be great to work with you!!!

AoD by cornliquid   Fan Art Lina By Cornliquid-db39aqj by cornliquid   Sexyyyyy Elf shooting magic ball by cornliquid   Xong by cornliquid  
Abandoned construction by thuan21995  The Man Who Walk by thuan21995  Magik by thuan21995  Tracer by thuan21995  Daenerys Targaryen by thuan21995 

Hi, I'm interested in your job offer, send me a note if you want to cooperate :D (Big Grin)
I would like to send you a PM.
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you.

My portfolio is here.

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions,
also from my imagination  if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Commission - bubble fun (character design) by FanOfTill Commission - Lucian the Knight by FanOfTill Commission - Sweet couples in armors by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day~
I'm interested in working with you, assuming this is still on. I don't have much in the way of examples, but here are a few that I can show:

Liu Jian by SundownNative Bethany Locke by SundownNative Damon Keller by SundownNative Asajj Ventress by SundownNative

Mature Content

Bloody Mary by SundownNative
Aleksandra Zaryanoya by SundownNative
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info on discounts:
Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/dragoncat-s…
Amino: aminoapps.com/p/wrcq61s
I am offering 40% OFF FERAL DRAGONS 30% off other topics (scalies, gore, goth, and more!) and referals, and features for people who promo my commissions.
I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason.
Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄
Hi Jotarion,

I am very interested in your project and I would like to offer my services. I am a
professional digital artist specialized in character illustration and concept art. I am attaching
a few samples of my most related work.

If you like my artstyle and want to work with me note me or send me an email:

dafne.stavridi@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Dafne

Stella by DafneStavridi Lilith by DafneStavridi Miho by DafneStavridi Arianah by DafneStavridi Loxley by DafneStavridi Joe by DafneStavridi Artemis by DafneStavridi Naga by DafneStavridi Genevieve Fin by DafneStavridi Juliette by DafneStavridi
Hi there!  I'm a character designer for video games and I'd love to redesign your friend's character! I'm attaching my price list for design and my samples:

Character Design Terms Of Service1 by M-GO   Character Design Terms Of Service2 by M-GO  

Adult Body Sketches by M-GO   Armor Sample by M-GO   Scifi Guys by M-GO   Kovakcharactersheetsmol by M-GO   Ferransamples by M-GO   Clothes Design by M-GO   Alexis Clothes by M-GO   PVcolor1 by M-GO   Alexis Colors by M-GO  
Hello, I am Mokolat, freelance illustrator, voici redesign exemple :

I work with professionnals (books, game, webzine) and I have a
great experience with individual commissionners since four years.
You can also ask me for Turn yourself, your idol or familly and friends into

Contact me with all detailes of your project for a coste estimate or any
questions! I draw for you with pleasure!

:iconmokolat: :iconmokolat-illustr:

★

La Dalle by Mokolat Vice et Versa by Mokolat Distress by Mokolat-Illustr Under the wolf's skin by Mokolat Playfull by Mokolat Magic by Mokolat Clowneries by Mokolat Van Helsing by Mokolat-Illustr Pencil headshot for Morten-Chan by Mokolat-Illustr Voidsend by Mokolat-Illustr Loolan I - MG New Moon by Mokolat-Illustr One-eyed elf by Mokolat-Illustr Flowers WIP by Mokolat-Illustr Petite ritournelle by Mokolat Ogress by Mokolat Lady gearwheel by Mokolat Fantasy Headshots by Mokolat-Illustr Ondine by Mokolat Dentii by Mokolat-Illustr I will eat your darkness by Mokolat-Illustr Ryuu by Mokolat-Illustr The guild by Mokolat-Illustr Chibi pack - Rokkusan by Mokolat-Illustr Alys by Mokolat Damanta II - IV - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr Morric et Lyel by Mokolat-Illustr Space western by Mokolat-Illustr Damanta II - II - Celine Guffroy by Mokolat-Illustr Faun by Mokolat You win - Solitaire game by Mokolat-Illustr

What I can do :

- Man - woman - every ages
- Anime-manga - Disney - Antrho-Furry - Sonic-MLP - Realistic - etc.
- OC - Fanart - Portrait from photo
- Hetero - Yaoi - Yuri
- Pairings - groups
- Fantasy - Kawai - Dark - etc.
- Background - scenery
- Character design - reference sheet - expressions study
- Strip and comics pages - dakimakura - meme
- etc.

Just ask and we see what we can do, many things are possible!

Price depend of style you want (sketch - line - screentones - color) and
complexity of your drawing.

Contact
me with alls detailes for a good price estimation of your illustration.
Contact me via DA note or mail : mokolat.illustration@gmail.com
(Titled your note or mail "Commission of your username")

For any question do not hesitate to ask
!

★ Commissions informations : Commissions 2018 OPEN
★ Drawing from photos : Turn YOU into manga/comics/disney character!
Concept art is what I enjoy most! ^_^
Commission Information - Open by ForeverEryn
Click the image for more information in the description. 
Hi, I'm interested in doing this job.

Here are some of my works:
Journeyer by gidb7  Bayonetta by gidb7  European Dragon Anatomy by gidb7  Misty by gidb7  Zero by gidb7 

Mature Content

Human body study by gidb7

and my gallery --> www.deviantart.com/gidb7/galle…
I can also try to adapt my style to suit your preferences.
Commissions Page by ImageoftheCreator You can see my work on DA or at my website scroll down to the concept art section: www.heatheralaurence.com/
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my gallery on my website and feel free to contact me. Most stuff is on my website.

Cheerioh! Flo
verdilaksbreeding.com/
concept-art, illustration, logo-design