Horror art

Would like someone to do some horror art for us. They need to be color with a background. Detail isnt a huge priority as a lot of the pictures have hidden details. Paying $200 for 20 images.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi before we go into further details is this still open even?
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxI am a dummy! Nod La la la la 

Hi, I have not yet received payment for the first 3 illustrations, is there any problem?
Heya! I am interested please note me if you would like to see examples <3
Estou interessado, sou um artista de ilustrador de lápis cómico e concept art com 10 anos de experiência. 
Este é meu blog;  http: //vanikos.blogspot.com.br/ meu imail; vanikosart@gmail.com meu deviantart; www.deviantart.com/vanikosthiagosantos/ 

1.bp.blogspot.com/-NY7mXWcM-iU…
2.bp.blogspot.com/-mT3_Gjg13m0…
note sent !

70ss Purple Knight by RoeeateR   personal work in progress from 2015 by RoeeateR   pirate Elf vs Orcs by RoeeateR   Book Cover by RoeeateR   Destiny character commission by RoeeateR   link to 360 wip version in the description by RoeeateR   Cyberpunk NEW YORK by RoeeateR   Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR   Shanghai 2177 concept art 4 Nanits Chronicles 2015 by RoeeateR   Concept Art for Nanits Chronicles 5 by RoeeateR   Timefag5  by RoeeateR   Final by RoeeateR   P by RoeeateR   Grimes by RoeeateR   The Fox and the Hound by RoeeateR   SITH invisibility cloak 1 by RoeeateR   Pokemon by RoeeateR 
Hello
I would love to work with you on this project.
I find it challenging.
I give my portfolios
if you think you have a look
www.kirasira.wix.com/catherineportfolio
www.facebook.com/designkirasira
Mosipor23 by Kirasira   Girl2 by Kirasira   Szinesksz by Kirasira  
I have the interst, check some of my works if fits your needs:

Pennywise - IT by RafaDG   Freddy Krueger by RafaDG   Friday 13th by RafaDG   Brave Hearth by RafaDG   The Grief by RafaDG   Malignant Bloom by RafaDG  
Hello ! !
At the moment I am available to only produce Pin-ups, Covers, posters, etc ...
I'm not available to produce sequential pages, Comics.
The reason is that I'm already involved in producing a huge project with 100 pages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Portfolio on my studio site: giborb.wixsite.com/studioalfab…
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
*** If you can not access my site, go to Facebook = Ilustrador Gilberto Borba.
In the photo albums you have my complete portfolio.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Check out my budget Basic Model =
1 Page (A4 / 20X30 cm): =
Layout + Pencil + ink (black digital Ink from Photoshop) = $ 19 dollars.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
If blank space is left on the page, if it is only the character without scenarios, you have a discount on the amount charged. Total = $ 14
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
If you choose colored with digital color (2 layer - Photoshop) = + $ 19 dollars.
----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
I do not draw explicit sex
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks, big hug and I'm available !!
Gil Borb
giborb@hotmail.com
Winter Moon by ImageoftheCreator    Flowery Danger by ImageoftheCreator  This is the kind of horror art I do. I charge at least $200 for something like those. For something faster, simpler, and in digital painting, I could go as low as $40 per image since you're asking for 20 images. 
Hi there!

I am very interested too. Sounds like fun would be glad to help.

Just take a look at my website and feel free to contact me. Most stuff is on my
website.

Cheerioh! Flo
concept-art, illustration, logo-design
Hi!
I'm very interested your offer, check my artworks:
Enviro1 by Crazymann11   Guarded by Crazymann11   Illustration to new game by Crazymann11   insect warrior by Crazymann11   3/30 by Crazymann11   Dragon for CDC by Crazymann11   Visenna by Crazymann11   Sunset by Crazymann11   Victorian City Illustration by Crazymann11  
If you are interested working with me please contant me on e-mail: mptasinski@vp.pl or send me note!
Have a good day :) (Smile)
Take a look:o (Eek) to my gallery!thxNod La la la la 
Hi there.

I am interested. I primarily do horror based art. Digital paintings , illustrations etc.

You can check my portfolio here

www.deviantart.com/loopeznik
www.facebook.com/Loopeznik
www.instagram.com/loopeznik

Here are examples of some of my work
Dark Lord by Loopeznik   Sad Mime by Loopeznik   Thunder Wolf by Loopeznik   Vailed Vestal Virgin - sculpture painting by Loopeznik   ROBOT by Loopeznik   Virgin Mary by Loopeznik   Devil by Loopeznik   6 Eyed Shark by Loopeznik   Bram Stroker Dracula - Bat Creature by Loopeznik   EYE by Loopeznik   Demon by Loopeznik   Sigmund Freud by Loopeznik  
Devouring Demon by Loopeznik   MECHA SKULL by Loopeznik  
19225303 1946870112262116 2014941787520761574 N by Loopeznik   44827859 2245601299055661 3340739323627569152 N by Loopeznik   43065991 2233089423640182 8789340126732877824 N by Loopeznik   44783411 2244454875836970 2841767469335445504 N by Loopeznik   44337467 2242093262739798 8296017881011847168 N by Loopeznik  
I am quite interested in this project and i would like to offer my services. Here is all of my commission info.

You can check out my website here.
cbryerart.com
www.deviantart.com/kingvego/ga…
And here is a link to my commission prices and policies.
cbryerart.com/services/

If you are interested in hiring me you can contact me here.
cbryerart.com/contact/
Hello!
I'm really interested in your project and it would be great to work with you.

My portfolio is here.

I'm drawing both from references and written descriptions,
also from my imagination  if you prefer to give an artist a free hand.

Commission - Vasihali by FanOfTill Necromancer by FanOfTill Act of creation II by FanOfTill  Hunter and prey by FanOfTill Rising by FanOfTill HERESY! by FanOfTill  The Fall by FanOfTill

Please send me a note if you like my work.
Best regards and have a wonderful day~
I Would be able to do this for you! This is totally in my commission price range, as i charge $10 per commission!
each image is worth $200??? or you'll pay only $200 for the whole 20 images?
Hey i have sent you notes elementalsthegame  ^^
Demon Half Bitches by Caroliaa   Verra the Scorcher by Caroliaa  
40670771 332904074114863 7038700036565237760 N by wlouisdesign

Characters, creatures, environments, concept art and graphic design!
I'm hard working and can deliver high quality and fast turnaround time at a low price! 
Able to do a lot of different styles, from Moebius style to Polished Illustrations. 
Very open to revisions and modifications. Look forward hearing from you!
Discord: walter#3603 
Email: walterlouisdesign@gmail.com
www.deviantart.com/wlouisdesig…

1 by wlouisdesign Earth's Awakening by wlouisdesign Elvish Offering by wlouisdesign The Stormbringer by wlouisdesign Toad Alien by wlouisdesign Space Mercenaries by wlouisdesign
House Atreides by wlouisdesign House Harkonnen by wlouisdesign House Corrino by wlouisdesign Spacing Guild by wlouisdesign  
Arrakeen, Arrakis by wlouisdesign Castle Caladan, Caladan by wlouisdesign Family City of Harko, Giedi Prime by wlouisdesign