LF someone to replicate an nsfw artists style for very NSFW comic page/s

why i'm antsy/impatient about commisions sometimesso yeah, felt like i should get this out. i may have posted about this before, but i feel it needs to be said again, if it hasn't been already.
One of the main  Reasons i get a bit antsy or impatient about commissions or requests or the like. is that a year or two ago, another artist scammed me out of 600+ dollars worth of art. Never got money back from then. Been watching my commissions carefully since then. Now im not saying that people i get impatient with are scammers or are similar to this artist, but just saying this to speak my mind.
I still need to work on being patient i know, but i wanted to post this to give you some perspective on what its like for me
that and my Autism/Aspergers and ADHD doesnt help me much with this kind of thing either X_X.
dogersmith is the artist who scammed me BTW. They've barely been active lately since the incident, so no harm in calling them out now.
Mel-Meiko-Mei-Ling 
charlot-sweetie 
Fireside-Roleplayer 
@JackalyenMystiqu

basically, the artist, dogersmith  kept on charging me more and more money claiming that they were "improving" the comic, but didnt really communicate with me much and kept on adding more and more to it, going form the initial 60 price all the way to 600 despite my protests.

im still feeling kinda down about it to this day, so im looking for someone else to do the idea. Hopefully i can find someone who can replicate the style of m0ar/Dogersmith.

As for budget, as much as i dont want to pay more for this idea, i suppose my budget would be 0-60

involved content is shrinking, male nudity, beastiality, and spiders XD
here are the refs

refs:
pastebin.com/f0SWwFQF (story the comic commision was based on)

thank you for reading
Johnnyd2
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested..here’s the link of my artworks.

www.instagram.com/carl_embalza…

$20-25 /page
Brian by johnnyd2s-OCs almsot forgot to link the ref of the OC in the pics
Im a professional and published artist with experience with Portraits, Covers, concept art
I have work on novels, comics, art for tv, logos, Video and board game and a celebrity commission. 
feel free check out my work. I can do many things, 

People, pets, NSFW, can mimic many styles. Will draw almost anything.

heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Stranger Things Redux by HeroforPain  Venom by HeroforPain    Shattered by HeroforPain   Daryl Dixon Crossing the Farm by HeroforPain     Negan Inks by HeroforPain  Soul Eater - Maka by HeroforPain   Cthulchu by HeroforPain    Throne room - Rey and Kylo by HeroforPain          Emilia Clarke by HeroforPain     Epic Boba Fett by HeroforPain   Whitewitch by HeroforPain     Death/Beginning by HeroforPain Black Sheep by HeroforPain    Custom Art based on existing Styles by HeroforPain  Ygritte by HeroforPain       The Walking Dead Hershel by HeroforPain   Game of Thrones - Ghost by HeroforPain     Sophie X Maise by HeroforPain  C is for Chibiusa by HeroforPain  WestWorld Man in Black by HeroforPain 

Mature Content

Woman on Wall by HeroforPain
Hi, there!
I'm Fred and i'm an illustrator of 8 years of experience in the comic industry and 2 years in 
video games business.

Styles: Realism, Cartoon, Manga
Languages: English, Spanish, French.

Contact me via note or email:

fedealien21@gmail.com

Websites:
tfguillen.deviantart.com/
www.tfguillen.com
www.facebook.com/federicoguill…

Widely open to negotiations.

Backgrounds and Realism:
8199068 Orig by TFGuillen   High Mountains By Tfguillen-da5bc9r by TFGuillen   A Not That Far Away Moon By Tfguillen-dby03m8 by TFGuillen   Planet Vore With Strange Life Form By Tfguillen-dc by TFGuillen   24909721 10214195852467222 9071845442578977035 N by TFGuillen   Cape by TFGuillen   8 by TFGuillen   ShowCase by TFGuillen   BactaranRepublic by TFGuillen  

Comics:

Comic Ink by TFGuillen   Page15Ink by TFGuillen     Page17Ink by TFGuillen     32087300 634725463537224 2317368760110940160 N by TFGuillen     Page14 by TFGuillen   Canvas2 by TFGuillen   Alex Mercer From Prototype Final Result By Tfguill by TFGuillen 

Manga:

Communist Solider By Tfguillen-dckdhap by TFGuillen   Manga Comic1 by TFGuillen   Manga Comic by TFGuillen   Manga Comic2 by TFGuillen  
shouldl probably add, note me if interested or if you can do it